Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
SNS Presents: The Weight Loss Trifecta

The New Year has arrived and, like many of you, the goal of blasting fat tops my New years Resolution list. But we at SNS want this year to be different for you. So rather than seeing fat loss a pipe dream that never comes to fruition, we want you to achieve your New Years resolution and enter Summer with the physique you have always dreamed of.

In order to achieve these goals, I have decided to lend my services to the lucky winner of the SNS fat loss stack to help you lose fat, gain muscle and enjoy life.

So this is what is up for grabs:

-Yohimbine 2.5
-Caffiene 120ct
-And me.

I will help out the winner as frequently as possible through PM with training, nutrition and supplementation advice throughout the duration of your run with Yohimbine 2.5 and Caffeine 120ct to help you achieve your goals this year.

The Product Rundown:

Yohimbine 2.5:

sns_yohimbine_100c_new.jpg

As the name implies this product contains Yohimbine; a compound known to 'prevent fat loss from stopping' thus increasing your fat burning potential. Yohimbine reigns supreme in the supplement realm for fat loss.

Caffeine:

Caffeine.png

Everyone knows this little guy: packs a tab full of energy and fat burning potential.

How To Enter

In order to win this goal achieving trifecta, I want to hear/ see why this stack is meant for you. It's that simple. I want to help, but I just need to be convinced YOU are the one that needs helping.

So hit me with your best stories and/ or pictures and make us here at SNS want to help you.

The Rules:

Must live in the US
Must be able to provide a review for both products upon cessation of stack
The use of Me is not compulsory lol but I am here to help

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity for someone!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Maybe right on this.... Good for someone. Maybe..

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
man i wish i wouldnt of just won your last promo, i really need this. planned on picking this up in the next few weeks :(

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was confused for a second...then loled.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
man i wish i wouldnt of just won your last promo, i really need this. planned on picking this up in the next few weeks :(

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saweet deal..I assume this comes with daily motivational emails and late night sexts?
:ntome:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The working with Jiigzz is the best part. :D

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saweet deal..I assume this comes with daily motivational emails and late night sexts?
:ntome:
Lol

Can reps apply ? I don't want the sups just late night email & sexts :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool promo, Jiigzz. :thumbsup:

Great opportunity here.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Breezy! Reminds me, I need to pop into your thread :D
No problem. There's some new forms of torture that you could try with the lucky winner. :eek:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wow this promo has my name all over it! Over the past few months I have slacked off on my diet and training, resulting in some extra poundage.

This seems like an awesome stack. Although I did purchase the caffeine caps in the past and frequently broke out in hives after using them. Admittedly I did abuse them and was taking 400-600mgs of caffeine all at once so that probably had something to do with it.

Gaining some knowledge and insight from Hayden is worth any amount of hives lol.
:D

Hahaha thanks for the kind words :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Touey

Touey

Awards
Great idea~ Free products and a trainer!!
The use of Me is not compulsory lol but I am here to help....

So far we have been much time wasted a litttle clip here[video=youtube;8YADebTGtzw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YADebTGtzw[/video] Jiigzz assure me we soon though getting down to business

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pick it up anyways... not too pricey. :D

In for some awesome apps!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I should add, i do study exercise science and i am a PT lol.

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
Ok Jiigzz, here it goes.. I have no clue what fat burning stack would be the best for me to run after my current bulk attempt... Im in it for your guidance!! Having someone like you to direct me and help me along with my goals is what I would be all about!!!! I always have a lot of questions and maybe you could have a lot of answers..lol...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ahh, yes...THAT'S what was missing from the OP, couldn't quite put my finger on it, lol
In case people are like "hmm, will he make me worse??". Why no, no I won't :D

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The guy in your avy is you right? :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was about to apply but the idea of working with Hayden really put me off. ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I hate you all

:D

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The guy in your avy is you right? :D
Oh yeah definitely. The artist actually had to make me smaller because I couldn't fit in the frame.

;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
Hey there. I'd love an opportunity to test out Yohimbe 2.5 from SNS and the Caffeine stacked. I recently started taking caffeine (240 count) from SNS and I'm loving it so far (I will definitely need more ;) ) I started my workout log on here 3 weeks ago and I've been making good progress on my lifts although I'm not 100% sold on my chosen starting program (German Volume Training) at this point. I'm doing my first carb cycle this week after reading Lyle Mcdonald's Ultimate Diet 2. Glycogen depletion hit hard this morning, but I'm hanging in there. My goal for the year of 2014 is to go from 167lbs at 15%bf to 180lbs at 10%bf. I know this goal is might be optimistic for a "natty", but I always try to aim high so that if I miss my mark I still have good results to show for it. Here are my first 3 weeks picture updates:

Starting

2weeks

3weeks

Thanks for your consideration :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Solid app!!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I should add, i do study exercise science and i am a PT lol.
Lol and the winner will be a part your bazaar training experiment... Haha I know you'll be able to whip anyone into better shape. It is a nice twist on the usual give aways, training motivation and advice is more valuable than any supplement :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice to see members and reps encouraging rather then bashing fellow man
I only bash the international crowd...say...Touey...where might you hail from, m8? ... :ntome:

;)

Touey

Touey

Awards
I only bash the international crowd...say...Touey...where might you hail from, m8? ... :ntome:

;)
you trying to kill touey?!! you know bdcc have a bounty out

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you trying to kill touey?!! you know bdcc have a bounty out
Whoa whoa, no one anything about murder...unless we're talking about a nice, thick n juicy T bone...the steak, not the forum member ;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey there. I'd love an opportunity to test out Yohimbe 2.5 from SNS and the Caffeine stacked. I recently started taking caffeine (240 count) from SNS and I'm loving it so far (I will definitely need more ;) ) I started my workout log on here 3 weeks ago and I've been making good progress on my lifts although I'm not 100% sold on my chosen starting program (German Volume Training) at this point. I'm doing my first carb cycle this week after reading Lyle Mcdonald's Ultimate Diet 2. Glycogen depletion hit hard this morning, but I'm hanging in there. My goal for the year of 2014 is to go from 167lbs at 15%bf to 180lbs at 10%bf. I know this goal is might be optimistic for a "natty", but I always try to aim high so that if I miss my mark I still have good results to show for it. Here are my first 3 weeks picture updates:

Starting

2weeks

3weeks

Thanks for your consideration :)
Damn, great progress. Especially in the chest area.

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
Damn, great progress. Especially in the chest area.
Thanks. I'm probably in pretty close to the best shape of my life (not saying a whole lot really) after just about 4 weeks of counting macros and hitting it hard in the gym and adding a few supps in. I'm totally ready to take it to the next level though :)