The New Years Resolution Challenge: SNS Style

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Amazing what consistency in the gym and kitchen & putting in the work will accomplish inspiring man, keep at it!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyjd View Post

    Thanks. I'm probably in pretty close to the best shape of my life (not saying a whole lot really) after just about 4 weeks of counting macros and hitting it hard in the gym and adding a few supps in. I'm totally ready to take it to the next level though
    Din't discredit yourself man. You've come along way and if this is the best shape of your life, then that is sonething to be very proud if;afterall, the only life we lead is our own therefore the only results that matter are our own.

    Keep it up!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Din't discredit yourself man. You've come along way and if this is the best shape of your life, then that is sonething to be very proud if;afterall, the only life we lead is our own therefore the only results that matter are our own.

    Keep it up!
    I'm happy with the progress, just hungry for more Thanks bud.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyjd View Post
    Hey there. I'd love an opportunity to test out Yohimbe 2.5 from SNS and the Caffeine stacked. I recently started taking caffeine (240 count) from SNS and I'm loving it so far (I will definitely need more ) I started my workout log on here 3 weeks ago and I've been making good progress on my lifts although I'm not 100% sold on my chosen starting program (German Volume Training) at this point. I'm doing my first carb cycle this week after reading Lyle Mcdonald's Ultimate Diet 2. Glycogen depletion hit hard this morning, but I'm hanging in there. My goal for the year of 2014 is to go from 167lbs at 15%bf to 180lbs at 10%bf. I know this goal is might be optimistic for a "natty", but I always try to aim high so that if I miss my mark I still have good results to show for it. Here are my first 3 weeks picture updates: Starting 2weeks 3weeks Thanks for your consideration
    Great app and damn good progress man! You would be a great logger for this opportunity.

  5. Sat bump!!
    •   
       


  6. Monday bump

  7. Tuesday Bump

    Any last minute entries?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  8. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Sat bump!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Monday bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Tuesday Bump
    the young lad touey always was one to see riding the back of bus in the bloom of youth but now feeling little nausea
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    Touey I think you should apply and win this promo. I would in all seriousness like to fallow a log of yours. Don't fear any language barriers, I can understand like 90% of the things you say now. Start a training log please and thank you!
    I have no time my friend believe me or not touey one busy brotato.. only way to ever consider such the thing if Dan promise to only have uplifting positive Avatar for remainder of he time on AM
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyjd View Post
    Hey there. I'd love an opportunity to test out Yohimbe 2.5 from SNS and the Caffeine stacked. I recently started taking caffeine (240 count) from SNS and I'm loving it so far (I will definitely need more ) I started my workout log on here 3 weeks ago and I've been making good progress on my lifts although I'm not 100% sold on my chosen starting program (German Volume Training) at this point. I'm doing my first carb cycle this week after reading Lyle Mcdonald's Ultimate Diet 2. Glycogen depletion hit hard this morning, but I'm hanging in there. My goal for the year of 2014 is to go from 167lbs at 15%bf to 180lbs at 10%bf. I know this goal is might be optimistic for a "natty", but I always try to aim high so that if I miss my mark I still have good results to show for it. Here are my first 3 weeks picture updates:

    Starting

    2weeks

    3weeks

    Thanks for your consideration
    Well well well I have decided to draw this promo to a close and name you mickey as the sinner of this stack! PM me your shipping info so we can get this out to you!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Well well well I have decided to draw this promo to a close and name you mickey as the sinner of this stack! PM me your shipping info so we can get this out to you!
    Congrats, brother!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Well well well I have decided to draw this promo to a close and name you mickey as the sinner of this stack! PM me your shipping info so we can get this out to you!
    Great choice.

  13. Congrats man

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Well well well I have decided to draw this promo to a close and name you mickey as the sinner of this stack! PM me your shipping info so we can get this out to you!
    Congrats bud!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Well well well I have decided to draw this promo to a close and name you mickey as the sinner of this stack! PM me your shipping info so we can get this out to you!
    Clear you inbox m8

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyjd View Post

    Clear you inbox m8
    I was just getting your agmatine sample packed so I will put these in there as well

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    SNS/CEL Black Friday sales
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I was just getting your agmatine sample packed so I will put these in there as well
    and you know what that not the tip of the iceberg you get on mike good side the bro look out
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I was just getting your agmatine sample packed so I will put these in there as well
    Awesome!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyjd View Post
    Clear you inbox m8
    Oh sorry man!! Doing now
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  20. Normally I have it cleared daily but lately i've been posting from my phone and it takes a while longer to do menial tasks lol.

    Resend me your addy and we'll send those out to you.

    Also, feel free to PM me regarding anything throughout the duration of your run
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  21. Let us know how you like all of the products heading your way!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A Winner before the new year?
    By RoadBlocK in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 03:21 AM
  2. New Years Resolution for 2007 Thread
    By PumpingIron in forum General Chat
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 02:32 AM
  3. Hit New Levels of Narcissism in the New Year!
    By bpmartyr in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 02:13 AM
  4. New Years Resolutions
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-03-2005, 04:29 AM
  5. 6 month -New Years Resolution Cycle
    By Fearless858 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 06:21 PM
Log in
Log in