Never bean happier...

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We, here at FINAFLEX, would like to extend a very warm welcome to the newest addition to our team. Many of you already know him, and have followed him throughout prep and witnessed an amazing transformation.

I know him, personally, so I'll share with you some things you may not be aware of. He enjoys long walks (LISS), is a vegan (except when he's eating meat), has an odd-shaped head, thus his nickname (No, he's not Mexican), is a firm believer in practicing IF (yet he eats all day), and his favorite color is red.

His personality is amazing (except when he's saying words) and he'll fit right in with the group of guys that we already have driving this train.

Justin (bean5er), we all look forward to working with you and trust that you will represent FINAFLEX with the same passion that you show for fitness and a healthy lifestyle. Congrats on being added to the team, and congrats on the impending addition to your own team at home.

Team FINAFLEX.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
ah no sh*t congrats dude! good stuff! i swear fina's crew is so unbelievably knowledgeable.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
We, here at FINAFLEX, would like to extend a very warm welcome to the newest addition to our team. Many of you already know him, and have followed him throughout prep and witnessed an amazing transformation. I know him, personally, so I'll share with you some things you may not be aware of. He enjoys long walks (LISS), is a vegan (except when he's eating meat), has an odd-shaped head, thus his nickname (No, he's not Mexican), is a firm believer in practicing IF (yet he eats all day), and his favorite color is red. His personality is amazing (except when he's saying words) and he'll fit right in with the group of guys that we already have driving this train. Justin (bean5er), we all look forward to working with you and trust that you will represent FINAFLEX with the same passion that you show for fitness and a healthy lifestyle. Congrats on being added to the team, and congrats on the impending addition to your own team at home. Team FINAFLEX.
Seriously dude ^^^ great intro lol.

I'm very honored and seriously stoked at this opportunity. Shocked and excited to say the least. Big thank you to all you FREAKS at FINAFLEX!!!!!

We have a very solid and FREAKY team and I look forward to helping in any way I can and of course learning as much as I can.

Let's do this!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
We, here at FINAFLEX, would like to extend a very warm welcome to the newest addition to our team. Many of you already know him, and have followed him throughout prep and witnessed an amazing transformation.

I know him, personally, so I'll share with you some things you may not be aware of. He enjoys long walks (LISS), is a vegan (except when he's eating meat), has an odd-shaped head, thus his nickname (No, he's not Mexican), is a firm believer in practicing IF (yet he eats all day), and his favorite color is red.

His personality is amazing (except when he's saying words) and he'll fit right in with the group of guys that we already have driving this train.

Justin (bean5er), we all look forward to working with you and trust that you will represent FINAFLEX with the same passion that you show for fitness and a healthy lifestyle. Congrats on being added to the team, and congrats on the impending addition to your own team at home.

Team FINAFLEX.
I had a sniff this was gonna happen.

Congrats to both Finaflex and Justin

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Do I smell a new FinaFlex rep promo happening?!? :D :D :D
actually, wait till you see the product this guy will be throwing out there for some lucky cats
you have seen nothing like it in the industry, before now
hold on tight, gonna blow your mind

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
and just where have you guys been putting your noses anyway?
:blink:
enquiring minds want to know
He always sneaks into everyone's logs, watches, comments, and is knowledgable on finaflex products

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Up the butts of the finest FINAFLEX representatives :p
oooh so that's what that tickling was that I felt..gotchya

Great rep choice, but when did he quit with USP lol?
their loss is our gain
he was a free-agent, we don't lure anyone away from any other company
coupled with some expansion we have in progress, it was simply beautiful timing

He always sneaks into everyone's logs, watches, comments, and is knowledgable on finaflex products
indeed, I agree
solid guy, that's why we got him!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oooh so that's what that tickling was that I felt..gotchya

their loss is our gain
he was a free-agent, we don't lure anyone away from any other company
coupled with some expansion we have in progress, it was simply beautiful timing

indeed, I agree
solid guy, that's why we got him!
Oh, I wasn't assuming that you guys lured him away at all, I was just wondering when he left lol....

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
indeed, the man is good who are you? welcome aboard Justin, glad to have you!
Thank you Steve. Very excited for sure!

Do I smell a new FinaFlex rep promo happening?!? :D :D :D Congrats Justin!
Just wait my friend! Thank you

I had a sniff this was gonna happen. Congrats to both Finaflex and Justin
Thanks buddy :)

actually, wait till you see the product this guy will be throwing out there for some lucky cats you have seen nothing like it in the industry, before now hold on tight, gonna blow your mind
Very exciting fellas!

Great rep choice, but when did he quit with USP lol?
November Jim! Left quietly on my own terms. No luring at all.

Welcome to the team
Thank you.

I love to help where I can and love following and watching everyone's progress :)

Oh, I wasn't assuming that you guys lured him away at all, I was just wondering when he left lol....
All good jimmy and thank you sir!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you Steve. Very excited for sure!

Just wait my friend! Thank you

Thanks buddy :)

Very exciting fellas!

November Jim! Left quietly on my own terms. No luring at all.

Thank you.

I love to help where I can and love following and watching everyone's progress :)

All good jimmy and thank you sir!
Yeah, I'm not on the PC very often so rep changes normally go unnoticed unless someone says something lol.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Congrats great company with great products

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards