X-Factor is under $30 at NP for New Years!!

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Nods head....

Just started using xgels for the first time ever, figured if I liked it I can have another stack waiting for me at a great price.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nods head....

Just started using xgels for the first time ever, figured if I liked it I can have another stack waiting for me at a great price.
Very cool, thanks for your support. Cant beat these prices!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I've got 2 bottles waiting to log with peak beta

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ordered 2 bottles last night and no.. im not kissing ass, when they come in.. I'll post a pic to prove it! :p

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These deals are unreal, both stabils for under $15 each... Accelerant and Peak Beta+ for about $18 each

In addition to the best prices seen on Arachidonic Acid.

NP is at the top of their game, we cant thank them and all of you enough for the support :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These deals are unreal, both stabils for under $15 each... Accelerant and Peak Beta+ for about $18 each

In addition to the best prices seen on Arachidonic Acid.

NP is at the top of their game, we cant thank them and all of you enough for the support :)
I can vouch for liver stabil, very good job with my liver on blood work!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can vouch for liver stabil, very good job with my liver on blood work!
Hell yea, Bill doesnt play around when it comes to keeping AAS users safe and healthy, that is his #1 objective.

BTW guys, expect months worth of killer deals on our line at NP, including an insane intro offer on the completely revamped Test Factor in 4-6 weeks!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great. I ordered 2 bottles but I want to get 1 or 2 more bottles but need to get the $$$.
I hear you on that, $ is tight for just about everybody these days. Hopefully you'll get it in time and the sale wont end. Im guessing we can keep it up until the end of this month :)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to get 2. Nutra said I'm getting the last one.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to get 2. Nutra said I'm getting the last one.
They just ordered about 150 more between the two versions yesterday :)

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
They just ordered about 150 more between the two versions yesterday :)
Just got one more today.

From all I have read about this causing doms, would / should frequency be lowered? I.e 2 day workouts and if you did do 2 a day workouts would it be better to take it on the first or the second one?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got one more today.

From all I have read about this causing doms, would / should frequency be lowered? I.e 2 day workouts and if you did do 2 a day workouts would it be better to take it on the first or the second one?
No need to lower frequency or volume, typically people get DOMS up front and then they lessen. At no point do I or most find the DOMS to be debilitating.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna have to get another XFA to stack with the bottle that I got from your promo :D

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got one more today.

Are you taking 4 caps only on workout days?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't started it yet. I will get my order this week. That is what I was gonna start with then maybe up it to 5 or 6.
There is an awesome thread on another forum by a guy named Neuron. He suggested 4 caps (1g) of ArA pre-workout, and only on workout days. Also, if you take the ArA while fasted, GMS can help to emulsify the ArA to get it into skeletal muscle tissue faster.

Also, taking it with a carnitine source is preferable, as carnitines are thought to increase androgen receptor density. You could use ALCAR, LCLT, etc. I personally just use Anavite to cover the LCLT route :)

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
There is an awesome thread on another forum by a guy named Neuron. He suggested 4 caps (1g) of ArA pre-workout, and only on workout days. Also, if you take the ArA while fasted, GMS can help to emulsify the ArA to get it into skeletal muscle tissue faster.

Also, taking it with a carnitine source is preferable, as carnitines are thought to increase androgen receptor density. You could use ALCAR, LCLT, etc. I personally just use Anavite to cover the LCLT route :)
Thanks man. I have some high volume coming also.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Those two are def highly suggested with ARA use. Everyone gets em from different places. I get my gms from hemavol and my lclt from compete, but as long as you get it!

Mike

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All great options.

Personally, I get my LCLT from Peak Beta+ (also included in this sale for under $19) and my GMS from High Volume or Hemavol.

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
All great options.

Personally, I get my LCLT from Peak Beta+ (also included in this sale for under $19) and my GMS from High Volume or Hemavol.
So high volume gives you enough GMS in 1 serving? What's the optimal dose of LCLT?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So high volume gives you enough GMS in 1 serving? What's the optimal dose of LCLT?
Optimal dose of gms is around 6g, High Volume is a little light on the gms but you can add extra for very cheap.

LCLT is 2g

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got my order today! Will start Monday!

View attachment 95383
Kick @ss order. Im using Alpha Max, X-Factor and High Volume currently oddly enough! Recompadrol is a favorite of mine too but I have too many GDA's on hand I have to use up before ordering more.

fast00

fast00

Awards
when i add to cart says its back ordered how long would the delay be more or less?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when i add to cart says its back ordered how long would the delay be more or less?
We have another shipment that went out yesterday set to arrive to them Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
Kick @ss order. Im using Alpha Max, X-Factor and High Volume currently oddly enough! Recompadrol is a favorite of mine too but I have too many GDA's on hand I have to use up before ordering more.
Yeah. I'm excited to give this stuff a go. I've tried several GDAs, Recompadrol is my favorite.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds great ill place an order later today
Awesome, we appreciate all of you who have made this sale a great success for us and NP!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy nice stack, Batman! Enjoy your gains!
Trust me, High Volume + X-Factor are PAINFUL!!

Our full line is still available 20 days into the new year at these ridiculous prices.

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
First workout in.
4 X factor
2 scoops of High Volume
1 serving of SuperDrive for LCLT and stims (and it was free!)
2 Alpha Max
Good workout. Great pump

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear it! I got a free SuperDrive and enjoyed it, good taste, hit hard, no complaints.

I bumped my X-Factor to 6 caps last night and hit 315 on the incline bench for the first time in a long time and had some unreal pumps and muscle hardening effects. I'll be keeping it at 6 a day for the rest of my cycle!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First workout in.
4 X factor
2 scoops of High Volume
1 serving of SuperDrive for LCLT and stims (and it was free!)
2 Alpha Max
Good workout. Great pump
SuperDrive is bananas!!!!

You prolly sweat your ass off!

I'm thinking Garcinia may aid in uptake of ArA

Need to push more research on that

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
SuperDrive is bananas!!!!

You prolly sweat your ass off!

I'm thinking Garcinia may aid in uptake of ArA

Need to push more research on that
So throwing in a little MP would be a good idea?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need to do a little more research on CD36 on packaging and using fatty acids for fuel

Preliminary hypothesis says it's a good idea.

Have to look forward more

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
Need to do a little more research on CD36 on packaging and using fatty acids for fuel

Preliminary hypothesis says it's a good idea.

Have to look forward more
But no harm? In the past I've been taking MP before my workout just have last couple of days. (Running a little low down to 1.5 tubs)

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear it! I got a free SuperDrive and enjoyed it, good taste, hit hard, no complaints.

I bumped my X-Factor to 6 caps last night and hit 315 on the incline bench for the first time in a long time and had some unreal pumps and muscle hardening effects. I'll be keeping it at 6 a day for the rest of my cycle!
315 on incline ain't bad!
Just started X Factor, I've got a 3rd bottle coming. Do you think the cost / benefit is worth go to 6 pills?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
315 on incline ain't bad!
Just started X Factor, I've got a 3rd bottle coming. Do you think the cost / benefit is worth go to 6 pills?
I do, the muscle hardening effects are just so epic at 6 a day.

EBF, with all the research youve been doing on ArA, you gotta release an ArA supp one day!!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do, the muscle hardening effects are just so epic at 6 a day.

EBF, with all the research youve been doing on ArA, you gotta release an ArA supp one day!!
Already have a layed out idea for one

Epic. All things moving forward are dependant on capital.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i jumped on the deal. will post picture when np delivers my order =D