Wanna log the new EVOL: Razonade (with TWICE the AMP!)???

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most of you know me here and now its time I kick things off with my first promo hosted on AM via Genomyx: EVOL:Razonade

IT'S PROMO TIME!!!

REQUIREMENTS
Residency: US please!
Log: I'm not asking for much. An initial first impression review, an update here and there (1-2x/wk) followed by a final review!

WHAT DO I GOTTA DO?

Of all the preworkouts that have saturated the supplement industry, tell me when EVOL stands out to you as one you'd like to try and how it will help you accomplish the goals you've set out for yourself in 2014. Its that simple.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What flavor is Razonade? Is it raspberry lemonade?

I like the ingredients but the bad part of proprietary blends is not knowing what you need for the proper dosage each ingredient. 1 scoop is 3.3 g but the recommended dose of beta alanine is 3.2g/day. How many scoops would yield the proper doses of creatine and beta alanine?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I like the ingredients but the bad part of proprietary blends is not knowing what you need for the proper dosage each ingredient. 1 scoop is 3.3 g but the recommended dose of beta alanine is 3.2g/day. How many scoops would yield the proper doses of creatine and beta alanine?
Well that's the tricky thing with prop blends... depending on what side you are on its either beneficial or confusing ;)!

I sent your question up the ladder and without giving too much away I was told that near the "EVOL" dosage (two scoops) you should find yourself coming towards the sweet spot for both Beta Alanine and Creatine.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to log the new EVOL. I'm 23, 5'11", sitting around 220 ATM and train for strength. Currently running Smolov Jr. for squats, but will be back on a Westside split in a couple weeks.

I'd say I've tried around 20 PWO's. I can't say why I'd like to run EVOL based on the pic, the proof is in the results, but I will 100% give unbiased feedback.

I run a training log and update it nearly everyday, so running a PWO log and updating it is no problem.

Best of luck to all participants!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If you're buying a preworkout to get the effective dosage of beta alanine you're doing it wrong :p

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And yes RAZpberry LemONADE (yes, RAZpberry is misspelled but I did that to prove a point ;)) = RAZONADE!!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're buying a preworkout to get the effective dosage of beta alanine you're doing it wrong :p
I don't . . . so you should not judge me. I just wanted clarification so I do not OD on beta alanine ;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, I just finished a tub of Ultima and need something new in my life . . . toss my name in the hat :)

I am 44 yrs old and 167 LBS @ 12-15% bf. I have 3 months until my 45th and I plan on looking spectacular . . . not for a 45 yr old, but for a 30 yr old ;) I'm set up to put on size/strength while staying lean, I'll be doing some cycling & running to stay in decent cardio shape for triathlon training in May. In the meantime it is time to get hyoooge. EVOL has a simple approach but looks like some solid/effective ingredients.

I have not logged in a while but it is a great way to stay focused while shooting for a mid-range goal.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Haven't done a log in a while but I'd love to get on this! I'm 25. I have always loved every product that Genomyx has created especially the preworkouts! Ever since I saw the label design for Evol I have wanted to try it and compare. I prose to give it my full unbiased reviews! I also think Evol will help me get that extra energy for my 4am workouts, which is something I really need. Just that extra kick in the butt plus I love agmatine.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
nice lookin product, ill jump in

would like to log this one, nice simple ing profile with the right ingredients. ever tried AMP and been seein it added to a lot of new products, def would like to see what this can do. need somethin to help me get through day with long energy and deliver skin tearing pumps

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
28 years old
5'10" 215 lbs right about now
Workouts are changing to a westside for skinny bastards III split and cardio will be 4 days a week of speed/agility training. I just found out I have a tryout for an arena team so will be working very hard for the next month.
I will be able to update frequently, as this is a preworkout I will make notes on how I felt prior to each workout, give workout energy and stamina notes, as well as how the let down is, hopefully not a mega crash.

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Name:Chunkx
Weight: 214
Bodyfat: 12%
About me: I have been training off-and-on for 6years+. I started during my High School days and fell in love with getting swole. I training primarily for strength (endurance is my second objective). My compound lifts add up to 1200lbs+, but I hope to hit 1400lbs+ by the end of 2014.
Why I want to log this particular product: I am a big fan of Genomyx. This product appears to have no fillers and the inclusion of Agmatine is great! ( I am a fan of this ingredient).

Proof of Swoleness ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumpage!

Capit

Awards
You might consider changing the guy who did the label for you, it’s full of mistakes.

Otherwise: nice logging op!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Updates? Did I win? I just bought a new posing mong so hoping I can use it for this log. Surprised more people haven't gotten in this.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updates? Did I win? I just bought a new posing mong so hoping I can use it for this log. Surprised more people haven't gotten in this.
I'm surprised as well!

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Been interested in this for a while now and wanted to wait until the new Evol came out with double the amp. Big fan of Origin but have been skeptical of cause of the prop blend.
Would like to throw my hat in but have put in an app elsewhere and don't- have enough posts yet, firstworldproblems.

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
GooseBUMP!

TeamMetal.

TeamMetal.

Awards
Ill throw an app in here.

I'd like to log the product. Havent found anything resembling 1,3 and would love to give AMP a chance to take the throne. I need high energy after my 12 hour shift from work and I think that this could definatley help with the energy department.
I have been skipping the gym lately due to lack of energy and busy time at home but am switching to a gym closer to home soon so I will get more gym time in and plan to set some PR's.

EDIT: Just seen the rules for post count. Dang. If enough people dont respond however I'm still open. Im new to this forum but frequent BB forum often. I will follow through with log if selected.

Last edited:
Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ill throw an app in here.

I'd like to log the product. Havent found anything resembling 1,3 and would love to give AMP a chance to take the throne. I need high energy after my 12 hour shift from work and I think that this could definatley help with the energy department.
I have been skipping the gym lately due to lack of energy and busy time at home but am switching to a gym closer to home soon so I will get more gym time in and plan to set some PR's.

EDIT: Just seen the rules for post count. Dang. If enough people dont respond however I'm still open. Im new to this forum but frequent BB forum often. I will follow through with log if selected.
Team metal... like reardon metal prep? Inbox me if i know you i can try to vouch for you. Reardon is a friwnd of mine also one od my coaches

TeamMetal.

TeamMetal.

Awards
Team metal... like reardon metal prep? Inbox me if i know you i can try to vouch for you. Reardon is a friwnd of mine also one od my coaches
Na man, its just a screen name. No meaning other than for my love of metal music. Im sure theres a few users here who can vouch for me though.Thanks anyway bro.

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Na man, its just a screen name. No meaning other than for my love of metal music. Im sure theres a few users here who can vouch for me though.Thanks anyway bro.
I can vouch. Never really talked (posted?) with you before, but I know that name from another forum.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Did I win. Gonna need a strong pick me up for my training start work next Friday laying foundations 60+ hrs energy boost will be required after long days

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh lawd so many choices!

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Too late to get in an app?

I'm 25 5'7 165 lbs.. bf hovering around ~15% coming into a recomp..
I want to try some Evol becuase I've heard great things..
Ever since enhanced went off the market I've been trying to find a favorite preworkout.. Right now I'm using Uncut and Condense and I would love to compare Evol and see how it does!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Too late to get in an app? I'm 25 5'7 165 lbs.. bf hovering around ~15% coming into a recomp.. I want to try some Evol becuase I've heard great things.. Ever since enhanced went off the market I've been trying to find a favorite preworkout.. Right now I'm using Uncut and Condense and I would love to compare Evol and see how it does!
Hey man it's never too late! They haven't picked winners yet!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I can vouch. Never really talked (posted?) with you before, but I know that name from another forum.
There is a real Team Metal from metal athletics... its one of my sponsors

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So... after some deliberation... it was determined that just picking one winner was going to be TOO DAMN HARD.

So...

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WE PICKED 3 INSTEAD