Start New Years off with AMPilean from Lecheek Nutrition.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0

    Start New Years off with AMPilean from Lecheek Nutrition.


    Lecheek Nutrition would like to get the New Year started with yet another great product. Allow us to introduce to you AMPilean. We would like to get some loggers so lets see some applications. If you have a New Years resolution, an upcoming show, or simply are looking to try out our new product just let us know. Name:  amp.png
Views: 1988
Size:  254.1 KB U.S ONLY . 21 and up.

  2. Registered User
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,673
    Answers
    0


    Taken after breakfast? First time I have seen that recommendation, any particular reason?
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Taken after breakfast? First time I have seen that recommendation, any particular reason?
    Very strong stim and some do better than stims than others. Eating will prevent any issues that some might have with the strong stims.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    tcslick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    860
    Answers
    0


    Nice!
  5. Registered User
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,673
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    Very strong stim and some do better than stims than others. Eating will prevent any issues that some might have with the strong stims.
    Like the sounds of that
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  6. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,126
    Answers
    0


    Looks pretty sweet!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  7. Registered User
    vanbeast73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    701
    Answers
    0


    Looks pretty sweet
    Formutech Nutrition Rep
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Looks pretty SWEAT
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  9. Registered User
    Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,492
    Answers
    1


    Looks pretty powerful!
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  10. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    People are going to love this stuff
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  11. Registered User
    bigbruiser739's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    378
    Answers
    0


    I'll be the first to throw an app

    Age: 24
    Sex: Male
    Weight: 220

    How many times a week do you train?: 5 lift days, cardio 3-4x a week

    Current type of Diet: Now that the holiday season is wrapping up, I will be working on a recomp. I will be doing my own version of Carb Cycling with high and low carb days. I'm interested to see how AMPilean's appetite control compares to other thermos I've tried.

    Logging will not be an issue, I'm usually on the forum daily by computer or my phone and would update the log at least 3x a week. I will also post in the product review section when complete.

    What other supplements would you be running?
    Multi, fish oils, CLA, BCAA's, Whey, preworkout
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422
  12. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Looks pretty powerful!
    I saw what you did there
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  13. Registered User
    Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,492
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I saw what you did there
    . lol.
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  14. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    I can haz
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I can haz
    LOL
  16. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,294
    Answers
    0


    Marms, take out the higenamine plz n send to me
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  17. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Marms, take out the higenamine plz n send to me
    Whats your issue with higenamine? Just curious
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  18. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,294
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    Whats your issue with higenamine? Just curious
    The water retention. It was very noticeable with alphamine as well. Certainly is an effective ingredient for fat loss though, no denying that
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  19. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    The water retention. It was very noticeable with alphamine as well. Certainly is an effective ingredient for fat loss though, no denying that
    Didnt notice that i used alphamine right into shows this year. Maybe diet related....just something to think about.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  20. Registered User
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    635
    Answers
    0


    def need a new stim andi no you guys always make sick products

    Age: 23
    Diet and Routine: recomp, workout 5x week and cardio low intensity ED
    current supps: on a mecha cycle thats gonna end soon so will be running this with nolva and some daa. this would be a great addition
    past Lecheek products: all of em except MassHGH, Ripped Cocktail and TX3

    really wanna try this to help shed some fat and help with energy throughout my day
  21. Registered User
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,990
    Answers
    1


    Already committed to a preworkout log, otherwise I'd be all over this! After my current log, I'm making cutting my priority.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  22. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,126
    Answers
    0


    My New Years goal is to shed some of the excess fat I built up during my current bulk and look good naked oh yes there will be noodz
    Life's a garden, dig it
  23. Registered User
    EasternLEGEND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0


    how does this new formula compare to the OG oxy eca that is no longer sold
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EasternLEGEND View Post
    how does this new formula compare to the OG oxy eca that is no longer sold
    I have not tried the product myself yet.
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    2 apps thats all? Final bump.
  26. Registered User
    Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,492
    Answers
    1


    People need if jump on this. amp was great in evol
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  27. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,126
    Answers
    0


    Hey Marms if they don't step up I'll run this for 8 weeks if you want lol get on this people!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  28. Registered User
    vanbeast73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    701
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Hey Marms if they don't step up I'll run this for 8 weeks if you want lol get on this people!!
    Give it to Reggie! Lol I'd get my hands on this too but already have logs to attend to do just give it to the "king of logs" REGGIE! haha
    Formutech Nutrition Rep
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  29. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,126
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post
    Give it to Reggie! Lol I'd get my hands on this too but already have logs to attend to do just give it to the "king of logs" REGGIE! haha
    He's looking for a few people I think
    Life's a garden, dig it
  30. Registered User
    vanbeast73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    701
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    He's looking for a few people I think
    I'm that case
    Formutech Nutrition Rep
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  31. Registered User
    vanbeast73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    701
    Answers
    0


    Good stuff here where are those apps at?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  32. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Hmmm not much action i think once a few people try this stuff its going to really blow up. Such a good product and the "amp" is excellent
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  33. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,798
    Answers
    0


    Looks like a great product! I'm surprised there isn't more apps!
  34. Registered User
    Mperkins's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    523
    Answers
    0


    *****CONTEST PREP****

    Why should be given the honor to log your new product? starting in a week ill be starting my 16week contest prep for the Oregon Iron man! i got a dream to place first and i plan on protecting that dream! i got some bodyfat to lose (13percent as of three days ago at 210lbs) I would love to use your product in my prep! i promise to show up and take pics through the whole contest with me in a lecheek nutrition shirt like a walking sign! i have loved you rproducts in the past especially AD-3 as a natty AI. i believe i am fit for logging your new product have just look at my BSL methadrol log i put up and made I dont quit logging and I keep up to date!
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigbruiser739 View Post
    I'll be the first to throw an app

    Age: 24
    Sex: Male
    Weight: 220

    How many times a week do you train?: 5 lift days, cardio 3-4x a week

    Current type of Diet: Now that the holiday season is wrapping up, I will be working on a recomp. I will be doing my own version of Carb Cycling with high and low carb days. I'm interested to see how AMPilean's appetite control compares to other thermos I've tried.

    Logging will not be an issue, I'm usually on the forum daily by computer or my phone and would update the log at least 3x a week. I will also post in the product review section when complete.

    What other supplements would you be running?
    Multi, fish oils, CLA, BCAA's, Whey, preworkout
    Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    def need a new stim andi no you guys always make sick products

    Age: 23
    Diet and Routine: recomp, workout 5x week and cardio low intensity ED
    current supps: on a mecha cycle thats gonna end soon so will be running this with nolva and some daa. this would be a great addition
    past Lecheek products: all of em except MassHGH, Ripped Cocktail and TX3

    really wanna try this to help shed some fat and help with energy throughout my day
    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Hey Marms if they don't step up I'll run this for 8 weeks if you want lol get on this people!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mperkins View Post
    *****CONTEST PREP****

    Why should be given the honor to log your new product? starting in a week ill be starting my 16week contest prep for the Oregon Iron man! i got a dream to place first and i plan on protecting that dream! i got some bodyfat to lose (13percent as of three days ago at 210lbs) I would love to use your product in my prep! i promise to show up and take pics through the whole contest with me in a lecheek nutrition shirt like a walking sign! i have loved you rproducts in the past especially AD-3 as a natty AI. i believe i am fit for logging your new product have just look at my BSL methadrol log i put up and made I dont quit logging and I keep up to date!
    Get me your complete shipping info as long as you all agree to log and post links to logs here when you start.
  36. Registered User
    bigbruiser739's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    378
    Answers
    0


    SWIZZLE!

    PM sent, AND I just picked up the last bottle of Hyper T2 off of nutra. I'll stack and log both. Can't wait! Log will be up and running when products are on hand.
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422
  37. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,798
    Answers
    0


    Congrats guys!
  38. Registered User
    vanbeast73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    701
    Answers
    0


    Congrats!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  39. Registered User
    Chunkx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  214 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    130
    Answers
    0


    In late, but I'm putting in an app with my fingers crossed

    Goal: My goal is to recomp. I weigh a somewhat lean 214lbs at the moment. I hope to maintain weight while making my muscle striations more pronounced. I would update the log ATLEAST three times a week.
    Why I'm interested: It's a sound profile that will greatly supplement my diet and training routine.
    ====== Slightly sensitive, Fully man =======
  40. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Congrats guys youll love this stuff
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 11:41 AM
  2. Start the NEW YEAR off right with NEOGENIX and BODYFORGE
    By ddfox in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 02:54 PM
  3. Kicking the new year off with Protomax
    By JThaR3ason in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 12:42 PM
  4. Trying New Cut/ Off with Fat
    By pizzathehut in forum Pics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 12:35 PM
  5. A good way to start the year off right!.....
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 10:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in