Start New Years off with AMPilean from Lecheek Nutrition.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lecheek Nutrition would like to get the New Year started with yet another great product. Allow us to introduce to you AMPilean. We would like to get some loggers so lets see some applications. If you have a New Years resolution, an upcoming show, or simply are looking to try out our new product just let us know.
amp.png
U.S ONLY . 21 and up.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Taken after breakfast? First time I have seen that recommendation, any particular reason?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taken after breakfast? First time I have seen that recommendation, any particular reason?
Very strong stim and some do better than stims than others. Eating will prevent any issues that some might have with the strong stims.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Very strong stim and some do better than stims than others. Eating will prevent any issues that some might have with the strong stims.
Like the sounds of that

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks pretty sweet!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks pretty SWEAT ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks pretty powerful!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
People are going to love this stuff

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
I'll be the first to throw an app

Sex: Male
Weight: 220

How many times a week do you train?: 5 lift days, cardio 3-4x a week

Current type of Diet: Now that the holiday season is wrapping up, I will be working on a recomp. I will be doing my own version of Carb Cycling with high and low carb days. I'm interested to see how AMPilean's appetite control compares to other thermos I've tried.

Logging will not be an issue, I'm usually on the forum daily by computer or my phone and would update the log at least 3x a week. I will also post in the product review section when complete.

What other supplements would you be running?
Multi, fish oils, CLA, BCAA's, Whey, preworkout

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can haz

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Marms, take out the higenamine plz n send to me

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats your issue with higenamine? Just curious
The water retention. It was very noticeable with alphamine as well. Certainly is an effective ingredient for fat loss though, no denying that

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
The water retention. It was very noticeable with alphamine as well. Certainly is an effective ingredient for fat loss though, no denying that
Didnt notice that i used alphamine right into shows this year. Maybe diet related....just something to think about.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
def need a new stim andi no you guys always make sick products

Diet and Routine: recomp, workout 5x week and cardio low intensity ED
current supps: on a mecha cycle thats gonna end soon so will be running this with nolva and some daa. this would be a great addition
past Lecheek products: all of em except MassHGH, Ripped Cocktail and TX3

really wanna try this to help shed some fat and help with energy throughout my day

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Already committed to a preworkout log, otherwise I'd be all over this! After my current log, I'm making cutting my priority.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My New Years goal is to shed some of the excess fat I built up during my current bulk and look good naked :D oh yes there will be noodz

EasternLEGEND

Awards
how does this new formula compare to the OG oxy eca that is no longer sold

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
People need if jump on this. amp was great in evol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Marms if they don't step up I'll run this for 8 weeks if you want ;) lol get on this people!!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Hey Marms if they don't step up I'll run this for 8 weeks if you want ;) lol get on this people!!
Give it to Reggie! Lol I'd get my hands on this too but already have logs to attend to do just give it to the "king of logs" REGGIE! :) haha

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give it to Reggie! Lol I'd get my hands on this too but already have logs to attend to do just give it to the "king of logs" REGGIE! :) haha
He's looking for a few people I think

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Good stuff here where are those apps at?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Hmmm not much action i think once a few people try this stuff its going to really blow up. Such a good product and the "amp" is excellent

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Looks like a great product! I'm surprised there isn't more apps!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
*****CONTEST PREP****

Why should be given the honor to log your new product? starting in a week ill be starting my 16week contest prep for the Oregon Iron man! i got a dream to place first and i plan on protecting that dream! i got some bodyfat to lose (13percent as of three days ago at 210lbs) I would love to use your product in my prep! i promise to show up and take pics through the whole contest with me in a lecheek nutrition shirt like a walking sign! i have loved you rproducts in the past especially AD-3 as a natty AI. i believe i am fit for logging your new product have just look at my BSL methadrol log i put up and made I dont quit logging and I keep up to date!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be the first to throw an app

Sex: Male
Weight: 220

How many times a week do you train?: 5 lift days, cardio 3-4x a week

Current type of Diet: Now that the holiday season is wrapping up, I will be working on a recomp. I will be doing my own version of Carb Cycling with high and low carb days. I'm interested to see how AMPilean's appetite control compares to other thermos I've tried.

Logging will not be an issue, I'm usually on the forum daily by computer or my phone and would update the log at least 3x a week. I will also post in the product review section when complete.

What other supplements would you be running?
Multi, fish oils, CLA, BCAA's, Whey, preworkout
def need a new stim andi no you guys always make sick products

Diet and Routine: recomp, workout 5x week and cardio low intensity ED
current supps: on a mecha cycle thats gonna end soon so will be running this with nolva and some daa. this would be a great addition
past Lecheek products: all of em except MassHGH, Ripped Cocktail and TX3

really wanna try this to help shed some fat and help with energy throughout my day
*****CONTEST PREP****

Why should be given the honor to log your new product? starting in a week ill be starting my 16week contest prep for the Oregon Iron man! i got a dream to place first and i plan on protecting that dream! i got some bodyfat to lose (13percent as of three days ago at 210lbs) I would love to use your product in my prep! i promise to show up and take pics through the whole contest with me in a lecheek nutrition shirt like a walking sign! i have loved you rproducts in the past especially AD-3 as a natty AI. i believe i am fit for logging your new product have just look at my BSL methadrol log i put up and made I dont quit logging and I keep up to date!
Get me your complete shipping info as long as you all agree to log and post links to logs here when you start.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
SWIZZLE!

PM sent, AND I just picked up the last bottle of Hyper T2 off of nutra. I'll stack and log both. Can't wait! Log will be up and running when products are on hand.

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
In late, but I'm putting in an app with my fingers crossed

Goal: My goal is to recomp. I weigh a somewhat lean 214lbs at the moment. I hope to maintain weight while making my muscle striations more pronounced. I would update the log ATLEAST three times a week.
Why I'm interested: It's a sound profile that will greatly supplement my diet and training routine.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Congrats guys youll love this stuff

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Congrats bros. Will follow logs when you guys get them going.

mightymatt84

mightymatt84

Awards
I have not been very active on these forums but have been a reader of them since 2011. I just finished my bulk and i am starting my competition prep for the 2014 chitown showdown i will be light heavy amateur . I haven't started using a thermo yet since its my 1st week of cutting, but id like to give your a shot and log it here if your interested. My stat are
Years training 4
Weight 210 dry 9% BF
height 5'9
PRs Bench 435 Squat 565 Dead 605
Fat burner used in the past Oxy elite pro, oxy eca black(very strong stuff) san tight reloaded,alphamine XAT-7 and a few more.
I have been as low as 7% BF but im looking for the edge to take it even lower and i think this could get me there. I also have a cam so i would be having 1st day pictures and daily updates. Let me know if your interested. Im very active on BB.com Body space Mightymatty84 hence why i haven't been on here that offen.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Nice app! Chi town baby! I'm not far, I'm in northern Indiana

mightymatt84

mightymatt84

Awards
Awesome man, but tbh wish i was somewhere else his time of year lol

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
This still open? I'm around 11-12% bf at 200 lbs, not sure how much leaner I'm gonna get with out drastic cal/macro counting. REALLY looking for a stim. Got a bottle of Uncut not doing it for me even though the reviews are great and I read it was "strong". Self confessed stim junkie.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This still open? I'm around 11-12% bf at 200 lbs, not sure how much leaner I'm gonna get with out drastic cal/macro counting. REALLY looking for a stim. Got a bottle of Uncut not doing it for me even though the reviews are great and I read it was "strong". Self confessed stim junkie.
Actually its closed. We will have more log opps up soon.Thanks for your interest in Lecheek Nutrition.