BlackStone Lab's PCT4 ~ Detailed Loggers Needed!!!!!

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established

http://store.blackstonelabs.co/products

Retails @ $69.99

Post Cycle Therapy Matrix

Ostarine ~ 12mg
Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione ~ 37.5mg
Tribulus Terrestris ~ 250mg
Saw Palmetto ~ 160mg

What exactly does PCT4 Do? Well I'm glad you asked, This is a new revolutionary product with multiple uses. Don't let the name fool you into thinking that this is only a Post Cycle Therapy product. PCT4 can be also used while on cycle, as a standalone product & or as a post cycle bridge. PCT4 fights hair loss & low T, is an anti-estrogen, serves as a natural test booster while increasing LH. ON cycle dosing will help mitigate any issues with those who are predisposed to hair loss or prone to gyno side effects. Increases lean muscle mass, strength, endurance, libido & sense of wellbeing.

Most of us fight the PCT blues coming off cycle knowing it's all coming to an end!!! With PCT4 we now have a way to continue to gain muscle during PCT, as a standalone or as an active bridge. This product will be huge in the world of natty competitors as all of the compounds that make up PCT4 will test clean.

Dosing Protocols will be 2caps each day (AM & PM Split Dosing), whether it's used for a cycle support, post cycle therapy, bridge purposes or as a standalone product. PCT4 can be safely run up to a 10-12 week durations.

Ostarine

Ostarine, also known as Enobosarm, is a member of a relatively new class of drugs called Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS).Clinically trialed in 2010, Ostarine reportedly increases lean body mass - the measure of muscle and bone in the body - hence its medical application in the treatment of osteoporosis. Ostarine has been shown to target the receptors that are responsible for the osteo (that is, bone) and myo (that is, muscular) anabolic activity. Once the peptide links up with the receptor, it causes an advanced expression of genes and an increase in protein synthesis. This, in turn, causes an increase in the rate in which muscular and skeletal tissue is built.Scientific research has also determined that the peptide solely focuses on the receptors that are responsible for protein synthesis as it relates to muscle growth, and does not produce any residual growth effects on the prostate gland or any other secondary sexual organs as controlled by the subjects’ endocrine system.

Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione (AKA ~ Eradicate)

Eradicate™ contains a compound called androsta-3,5-deine-7, 17 dione. Eradicate™ is a potent aromatase inhibitor to decrease circulating levels of estrogen in the body. Simply put, Eradicate™ will inhibit or reduce the amount of androgens in the body that can convert into estrogen. Eradicate™ is a suicide aromatase inhibitor, meaning that it binds to the aromatase enzyme, and can not be reversed.

Tribulus Terrestris

Tribulus terrestris is a very effective for increasing endurance and promoting muscle building (natural anabolic). It is thus primarily recommended for active athletes, because testosterone helps significantly increase endurance as well as stregnthing muscles (including heart), which are stronger & more resistant during different forms of exertion (Tribulus has a natural anabolic effect). It is also very active against fatigue & lack of energy, as well as for balancing the nervous system. Reinforces the cardiovascular system & promotes deeper, more restorative sleep.

Saw Palmetto

Saw Palmetto prevents the conversion of testosterone to its potent metabolite dihydrotestosterone (DHT),2-6 saw palmetto may have important implications for preventing hormone-related cancers in men, such as prostate cancer (fights against enlarged prostates). Saw palmetto’s ability to modulate hormonal balance also makes it a promising candidate for preventing and treating hair loss, with initial studies demonstrating positive effects.

We appticiate the interest that everyone has to be PCT4 loggers. It will be a very specific process when choosing the loggers as listed below. The criteria has to line up with each logger & where they are at with current cycles etc. When loggers are chosen it will be expected that the log process starts 1-1.5wks upon recieveing product. So please keep all of that in mind. Loggers will be expected to log on one other site along with AnabolicMinds forums. Logs need to be detailed as possible & have at least 3 entries per 7 day week for the overall duration. Product estimated ship date will be Jan 7th. Once are choosen, I will PM them with details.

Please respond to this with your level of interest & how it ties into your current cycling situation (please be specific). We look forward to getting the feeback from PCT4 as we know it will be a game changer in how all cycling protocals are put together going forward. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Loggers will be picked this Thursday evening. Domestic inquiries only, no international.

We are looking for 4 types of Beta Testers & they are as follows;

1.) PCT4 as an on cycle support @ 2caps e/d.
2.) PCT4 to be used as a PCT @ 2caps e/d, following a single compound short duration cycle.
3.) PCT4 as a stand alone cycle 8wk duration @ 2caps e/d.
4.) PCT4 as a bridge 10wk duration @ 1-2caps e/d

Blackstone Labs | Products
Blackstone Labs 10% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck10

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Neck

I would be thrilled to be the selection for option 3 as a stand alone 8 week cycle. I am a well established logger here on AM and as well a long time established member of the AM community. Please let me know if there is any information that you need and I will be happy to provide it to you.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
def would love to use this as a PCT with my Nolva. on week 4 of mecha and cycle should be done on January 10th or 17th. really love the ing profile especially with the ostarine, still havent tried that stuff yet. can update log almost everyday and provide detailed review

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Hey neck, I definitely would be more than able to update a log 3-5 times a week. Option 1 would be perfect for me. I would run it with the last half of my test-e, tren-e, TNE cycle. I have 5 more weeks left. Then I could finish it off in PCT.

My Cycle:
Test-e 500mgs EW
Tren-e 400mgs EW
TNE 500mgs EW pre-workout
PCT IV

PCT
Clomid 40/40/20/20
PCT IV

PCT IV has some good stuff in it! I haven't ever tried Ostarine or Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione. I would be really interested in running it along my cycle.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
When would the log need to be started?

I'm currently running IML super DMZ 3.0. Solo no other hormones or supps other than cycle support.
I would love to run blackstones pct4 as part of my pct!
My currently pct is clomid, daa and pes erase. I would definitely change it if chosen to run pct4 by BSL

DNA24

Awards
I'm currently running Super DMZ 2.0 from Blackstone Labs and would definitely be interested in their PCT 4. I already have a different PCT on hand as I don't begin a cycle without having everything I need on hand. I am scheduled for pct to begin the week of Jan 14th. I am currently taking Gear Support as my cycle assist and planned on running through pct. I would be more than able to give a quality log to this new product. I would also be interested in logging razors edge as I have been reading much about that product also.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I love osta in my PCT. Im not coming off anytime soon or id be all over this. I want to get my hands on some of.the SDMZ3.0 for sure though.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was planning to start with ostarine for 60 days.( actually tomorrow)

Have used it before and absolutely love it.

The combination in your product looks awesome, so I would love to log option 3 and see if I like this more than ostarine solo.

I'm from europe by the way. Don't know if that's a problem?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
i need this for after the epi smash cycle put me in for the short cycle pct . this might be just what i need.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finished a 6 week run of AndroFactory Focus and in week 4 of PCT. Would love to see what a SARM will do in an extended PCT. Count me in please for option 2. Regards and good luck everyone.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Here Are The AM PCT4 ~ Loggers

Beings PCT4 is such a versatile product, choosing loggers to get complete coverage on the various boards has proven to be a difficult task. The interest in this product has been 10 fold to any others in the past. That being said , we at BSL know that this PCT4 will change how all cycling protocols are built going forward. We are extremely excited to get all the real world feedback based on the 4 options listed!!!!!! Once again we thank all of you guys for your interest & loyalty to BlackStone Labs. And rest assured, we’ll have more new things to come in the future with plenty more giveaways, contests & logging opportunities.

Here are your loggers;

1.) AE14 ~ 8wk Stand Alone Cycle @ 2caps e/d
2.) tcslick ~ 4wk PCT @ 2caps e/d
3.) Mrbolt84 ~ 4wk PCT @ 2caps e/d

Congrats fellas, PM me with your shipping addresses & where you’re at with current cycles (full details w/Dates). I will give names of other sites we would like you to perform your logs on also.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beings PCT4 is such a versatile product, choosing loggers to get complete coverage on the various boards has proven to be a difficult task. The interest in this product has been 10 fold to any others in the past. That being said , we at BSL know that this PCT4 will change how all cycling protocols are built going forward. We are extremely excited to get all the real world feedback based on the 4 options listed!!!!!! Once again we thank all of you guys for your interest & loyalty to BlackStone Labs. And rest assured, we'll have more new things to come in the future with plenty more giveaways, contests & logging opportunities.

Here are your loggers;

Congrats fellas, PM me with your shipping addresses & where you're at with current cycles (full details w/Dates). I will give names of other sites we would like you to perform your logs on also.

Excellent... Thank you. PM on the way

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats all. Look forward to the logs.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the three of you. Look forward to seeing and hearing some good things.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Beings PCT4 is such a versatile product, choosing loggers to get complete coverage on the various boards has proven to be a difficult task. The interest in this product has been 10 fold to any others in the past. That being said , we at BSL know that this PCT4 will change how all cycling protocols are built going forward. We are extremely excited to get all the real world feedback based on the 4 options listed!!!!!! Once again we thank all of you guys for your interest & loyalty to BlackStone Labs. And rest assured, we’ll have more new things to come in the future with plenty more giveaways, contests & logging opportunities.

Here are your loggers;

Congrats fellas, PM me with your shipping addresses & where you’re at with current cycles (full details w/Dates). I will give names of other sites we would like you to perform your logs on also.

I am very stocked to start! From what I've read about ostarine this compound looks very promising and with the test boosters results should be great! I'. PMing you now

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Will respond to your guy's PMs this Sunday with full details & Your Welcome, we appriciate the interest. Be sure to give a shout out to BlackStone Labs for allowing to do these kinds of things!!

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Will respond to your guy's PMs this Sunday with full details & Your Welcome, we appriciate the interest. Be sure to give a shout out to BlackStone Labs for allowing to do these kinds of things!!

BSL is a solid company. Great products and great ownership. Thanks again BSL

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
This will be my first time running Blackstone Labs supplements. Everything I have read about their products is on point! And PCTV has some solid compounds in it. I can't wait to run this ostarine.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
This will be my first time running Blackstone Labs supplements. Everything I have read about their products is on point! And PCTV has some solid compounds in it. I can't wait to run this ostarine.
Have you ever used ostarine before? Iv ran it solo a few times and the results are awesome for a supp that has little to no side effects. I can't wait to see how it helps with my pct.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks Neck and thanks to BSL, very excited to give this a run...going to be a hell of run for 8 weeks

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
I'm just getting back into lifting after a long vacation do to injury. Plagued for two years off doing not much of anything. Already log daily. Would gladly test run ur product and log any and all results if u see fit for me to do so

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Have you ever used ostarine before? Iv ran it solo a few times and the results are awesome for a supp that has little to no side effects. I can't wait to see how it helps with my pct.
I've ran ostarine mk-2866 multiple times as a bridge between AAS cycles and I always keep all of my gains. I haven't been able to find out if they are the same compounds but I believe they are. They are both SARMS and they both promoted bone growth.

I'm glad to hear others have ran it with good results!

DNA24

Awards
Neck, would you recommend iron mag dmz 3.0 or Methadrol extreme from Bsl in a stack with a test E base? Which would provide better results while maintaining the same bf %? Thanks man.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Neck, would you recommend iron mag dmz 3.0 or Methadrol extreme from Bsl in a stack with a test E base? Which would provide better results while maintaining the same bf %? Thanks man.
They are both crazy strong compounds. 3.0 is a bit leaner as MDE has more strength & mass behind it. Both of these compounds compliment an oilbase test. I'm a little biased with the MDE of course for obvious reasons. Would be happy to lay out a cycle for either option though?

DNA24

Awards
They are both crazy strong compounds. 3.0 is a bit leaner as MDE has more strength & mass behind it. Both of these compounds compliment an oilbase test. I'm a little biased with the MDE of course for obvious reasons. Would be happy to lay out a cycle for either option though?
this is the cycle I already have layed out, I would def appreciate any insight you might have.

Weeks 1-12
- Multi-vitamin w joint support (oran triad)
- Fish-oil
- Whey/ Casein
- Cycle Assist
- Taurine
- Test E 300 mg (wks 1-12)
- Either 3.0 or MDE (wks 1-4 or wks 1-6)
- Arimidex or Aromasin (wks 1-17, day 1 until last day of PCT)

Weeks 14-17 (PCT)
- Multi, Fish-oil, Protein
- Cycle Assist
- PCT IV
- Adex
- Test booster

I'm leaning more towards the 3.0 for the leaner/dryer gains. Based on what I have planned out, would it be safe to run either for 6 weeks instead of 4? Is there anything else I need to address before getting started? I'm currently 181lbs. w/12 % bf, looking to get between 190-196 staying within the same bf% range. If possible, I'd like to stay a little shy of hitting 200 lbs. after PCT. Ideally at 190-193. What do you think?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is the cycle I already have layed out, I would def appreciate any insight you might have.

Weeks 1-12
- Fish-oil
- Whey/ Casein
- Cycle Assist
- Taurine

Weeks 14-17 (PCT)
- Cycle Assist
- PCT IV
- Adex
- Test booster

I'm leaning more towards the 3.0 for the leaner/dryer gains. Based on what I have planned out, would it be safe to run either for 6 weeks instead of 4? Is there anything else I need to address before getting started? I'm currently 181lbs. w/12 % bf, looking to get between 190-196 staying within the same bf% range. If possible, I'd like to stay a little shy of hitting 200 lbs. after PCT. Ideally at 190-193. What do you think?

Since it appears you are wanting to add a little size to you I would suggest the MDE. You should see a little more benefit from it. As it isn't used as a cutter like 3.0 can be. Same as our 2.0

As far as a 6 week run there really is no reason why you can't do a 6 week run heck I have done similar runs 8 weeks in the past. Of course I am one of those rare guys that don't get any side effects as of yet also.

Just my .02

Don't hesitate to ask away my friend.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established

Weeks 1-12
- Fish-oil
- Whey/ Casein
- Cycle Assist
- Taurine

Weeks 14-17 (PCT)
- Cycle Assist
- PCT IV
- Adex
- Test booster

4wks on MDE or 3.0 is ideal & 6wks would be the max. These two compounds come with a set of nuts. They will surprise you brother. Hitting 190-193 will be a walk in the park with these two compounds. With the goal you have in place, I would almost recommend our Super-Trenabol for an 8wk run @ 4caps /ed over the other 2. Just something to think about

DNA24

Awards
4wks on MDE or 3.0 is ideal & 6wks would be the max. These two compounds come with a set of nuts. They will surprise you brother. Hitting 190-193 will be a walk in the park with these two compounds. With the goal you have in place, I would almost recommend our Super-Trenabol for an 8wk run @ 4caps /ed over the other 2. Just something to think about
it seems like trenabol sides are more frequent/likely/worse than either of the first 2 compounds. I kno your opinion may be bias, but have you noticed more people complaining about sides on tren?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it seems like trenabol sides are more frequent/likely/worse than either of the first 2 compounds. I kno your opinion may be bias, but have you noticed more people complaining about sides on tren?
Supplements will differ between people no matter what one takes. I personally don't have side effects from Tren. However there are others out there that get side effects that can include acne, hair-loss and even high blood pressure, gynecomastia (a good aromatase inhibitor will protect you in most cases).

Other more common are:

Insomnia
Excess Sweating
Night Sweats
Rapid Heart Rate
Anxiety
Loss of Libido
Erectile Dysfunction

But again side effects are not the same for everyone.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Poor mailman is getting harassed. :)

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Just go mine! Gonna start in about a week as soon as my super DMZ comes to a close

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Most sides are.created in your mind. If.you read too many of the threads on these forums your for sure to come up with some. Chances are you will get zero sides

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Just go mine! Gonna start in about a week as soon as my super DMZ comes to a close
My bottle of muscle goodness arrived today also. This is the first time I have ever looked forward to pct! I've tried many OTC PCT products most do an alright job but I'm always looking for better. I can't wait to try PCTV with the ostarine!!