ANS Performance Looking for LOGGERS! "DIABLO" is HERE!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ANS6.jpg

DIABLO :firedevil:is HERE!!!! Now who wants to log it? :D

We will be picking 10 loggers, 1 week from now, so lets get those apps in!

If you haven't taken a look at DIABLO yet, well than here you go. DIABLO brings fat burning to another level,
FEEL THE BURN!
;)
diablo2.jpg
Diablo ingredient profile.jpg

Fill in the application as much as possible, Thanks
Weight:
How many times a week do you train?:
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?:
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?
What other supplements would you be running with the DIABLO?
Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews?

Rules
*U.S Only
*Must be 18 or older
*Must have over 100 posts
*Must update log at least 3 times a week

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED

:djparty:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't there already someone logging this? Maybe potential applicants could check out those logs.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/239715-jds-ritual-diablo.html?highlight=Diablo

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/239665-forget-coffe-give.html?highlight=diablo

Of course since JD is a rep, his log doesn't count right? ;) lol!
aha, yeah, I'm honest about what products I take, but don't think many people will care about a reps thoughts as much :p

So that's why we will get a bunch of other people to try it out :D

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aha, yeah, I'm honest about what products I take, but don't think many people will care about a reps thoughts as much :p

So that's why we will get a bunch of other people to try it out :D
Sounds like a good plan to me! :bigok:

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll throw up an app

Sex:M
Weight:177
How many times a week do you train?:6-7
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?:I will be doing a recomp
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Will update daily
What other supplements would you be running with the DIABLO? multi, fish oil, protein blend, bcaa, joint support
Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Yes to all 3

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
looks like an interesting product

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just took a 1.5 scoops 30min ago and I'm sweating like crazy right now just relaxing lol. I love the thermo effect of this product, I know you all will too, don't miss out on this logging up, throw up an app!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Opportunity!

Sex: Male
Weight: 220

How many times a week do you train?: 5 lift days, cardio 3-4x a week

Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: Now that the holiday season is wrapping up, I will be working on a recomp. I will be doing my own modified version of Carb Backloading. I've dabbled with it before and liked it. I just run it a lot cleaner then Keifer adversities. It would be pretty sweet to test out the thermo effects in Diablo especially for any morning cardio.

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? I am generally on the forums daily and like to log and post as often as I see fit. Easily 3x a week
Multi, fish oils, CLA, BCAA's, Whey, preworkout (I'm currently logging Ritual and may be looking to pick up some more)
Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews?
Absolutely!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
haha stuff was great! I'd apply again if I weren't doing another log right now.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Sex:m
Weight:180
How many times a week do you train?:3-4
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: bulk
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? everyday
What other supplements would you be running with the DIABLO? test booster (daa) beet root extract, bcaa,creatine
Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? whatever is needed

will be starting pct in aweek or 10 days off a ph run for bllackstone labs.
anything you don't want ran that would skew the results or review?

thanks

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just took a 1.5 scoops 30min ago and I'm sweating like crazy right now just relaxing lol. I love the thermo effect of this product, I know you all will too, don't miss out on this logging up, throw up an app!
Id want 2 but dont want to try and commit to the update promise and not deliver

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established

Sex:male
How many times a week do you train?:4-5
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?:recomp/bulk
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?at least 3 times a week but will probably do more.

The basics, creatine, fish oil, pwo( white flood, ritual, ),whey, slin sane. And will eventually start ara.

Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Can do.

Rules
*U.S Only
*Must be 18 or older

Don't quite have 100 posts yet but can change that.

Thanks

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets see some more apps!

Burn those holiday fat gains away :D

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great logging opportunity here to grab some DIABLO. Heck if you're not up for logging...take advantage of the Nutraplanet sale going on right now and grab 2 tubs for under $40...

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sex: At least buy me a drink first (JK)......Male
How many times a week do you train?: 4-5x a week (sometimes 2 a days)
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?:Slow cut, preparing for a show in July. Weights and cardio 10-15 minutes. Fasted first thing in the morning.
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? 6-7 days a week, even if it is a "hello" day off type of thing
What other supplements would you be running with the DIABLO? Protein powder and BCAA (this is optional)
Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Most certainly. Always leave reviews on the first 2.

Excited about...just got finished trying 2 other thermos and would love to use this as a comparator. Also hoping to get you folks on the podcast.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Sex: penis
Weight: 180
How many times a week do you train?: 5-6
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: recomp
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? 5-6
What other supplements would you be running with the DIABLO? currently on 4th week of mechabol running a 6 weeker. lookin to help shed some bloat and aid in fat loss. so basically this will run through pct also and will be nolva, bulk daa and possibly letro but rarely need it. was gonna use alpha t2 and a fat burner but rather substitute those with Diablo
Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? of course

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Weight: 230lbs
How many times a week do you train?: 5-6 days
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: Still working a recomp goal
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? 3-5 days easy
What other supplements would you be running with the DIABLO? Am currently looking to run it with Forskolin-95, Amino IV, Orange triad, PWO (Condense, Jack3d Adv., or Volt depending if needed), Whey (Core Performance Whey and PES Select), Antabloc, and hopefully Creatine soon.
Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Am yes, n. planet yes, suppreviews never done but yes(will figure it out if chosen)

Overall I think I do a decent job during logs, post pictures and videos from tome to time and looking to continue my goal of 10% Bf. Eating better and better the more my knowledge base and experience grows. Not new to Thermogenics and willing to keep things extremely honest and to the point. I dont sugar coat anything. Best of luck to all who apply!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great apps thus far!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy New Years everyone! :fest30:

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man, hating everyone that counts down for my Bday to be over but glad to have another year behind me

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd put an app in but the pumps from DILATE/RITUAL are so great that I can't type.

Wait...

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 218
How many times a week do you train?: Weights are 5 times a week, each body part twice with one day heavy powerlifting and one day bodybuilding per bodypart. Cardio is 4 times a week with a mix of plyometrics and sprints.
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: Current diet is a maintenance calorie load, goals are currently to maintain muscle mass while shedding some unwanted holiday fatness and put up some decent numbers.
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Log will be updated at least once daily, hopefully twice if I feel I have something constructive to say.
What other supplements would you be running with the DIABLO? Multivitamin, whey protein. Thats all folks.
Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Yes, yes, and yes.

Rules
*U.S Only
*Must be 18 or older

P.S. I am willing to post videos and pictures, and for a few extra scoops I will wear some skimpies.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight: 184
How many times a week do you train?: 5-7 days a week with cardio after training.
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: Cut
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Atleast 5
What other supplements would you be running with the DIABLO? Multi, Aminos, pre workout.
Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Yes

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to have to bow out of this one fellas. Good luck to all applicants!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets see some more apps :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets see some more apps :D
Here go, bro!

Sex: When the wife agrees to it

Weight: 255lbs

How many times a week do you train?: Weights: 3x Cardio/Conditioning: 3-4x

Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: Slow cut with reduction in carbs very slowly

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? I can do a video log but it doesn't make sense to do a daily fatburner log... perhaps once a week after an initial impression and then a final review. But I can write it out daily for sure :)

What other supplements would you be running with the DIABLO? Staples and perhaps a few non-stim fat burners as well. Not sure.

Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Absolutely.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here go, bro!

Sex: When the wife agrees to it

Weight: 255lbs

How many times a week do you train?: Weights: 3x Cardio/Conditioning: 3-4x

Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: Slow cut with reduction in carbs very slowly

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? I can do a video log but it doesn't make sense to do a daily fatburner log... perhaps once a week after an initial impression and then a final review. But I can write it out daily for sure :)

What other supplements would you be running with the DIABLO? Staples and perhaps a few non-stim fat burners as well. Not sure.

Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Absolutely.

Been some good apps but this one ^^ seems a little shady. ;)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong app!

lol
I just take it. Best time is when she's on the phone! She won't get verbal with her "no/not now" because she'd get embarrassed if the person on the phone knew. ;) Is that wrong of me?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm logging the 10 serving tub right now and I have to say this energy is so smooth. Great product here

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just take it. Best time is when she's on the phone! She won't get verbal with her "no/not now" because she'd get embarrassed if the person on the phone knew. ;) Is that wrong of me?
ahaha, that's awesome!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Alright JD you got me after that trial tub!
I'm 33 going to be 34 next mth. I'm 6'1" 205lb male. I train 5-6 days per week and I'm always on AM so I will update my log at the minimum 5 times a week. I'm doing a recomp right now and the only other supps I'll be using along with diablo would be a joint support, that's it. I can leave a review on all 3, no problem. I live in the states, Hoosier here! Over 18 and have over 100 posts. I'm ready to get the party started:) Thanks again for the opportunity.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diablo is awesome! Great appetite suppression and good fat loss results.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to let this go for a couple more days, lets get some more apps in!

Great op here, don't miss out on the best thermo on the market!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
well it looks like I'll be done with my other log soon so I'm tossing my hat into this. That trial bottle was awesome.

I'm not greedy, I just like good things!

Weight : 206lbs
Workout : 5 times a week minimum
Diet : more of a timing augmentation than a caloric deficit.

I have done prior logs sponsored and unsponsored for so many companies that it's a tad hard to keep track of. Just to name a few, PES, NLA, app nut ,SNS, CTD, and of course you guys.

Even if I don't get this, I'm buying more for work haha.

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
Weight: 170.8
How many times a week do you train?: 3+
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: Recomp
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? 3+
What other supplements would you be running with the DIABLO? Staples

Aspirin (81mg per day)
Rasberry Ketones (1-2g/day)
Vit C (500mg 2x daily with meals)
Jarrow-B Vitamin Complex (2 per day)
Green Tea Extract for 98% polyphenols, 50% egcg (2-3x daily with meals)
Fish Oil (1.5g 2x daily)
Now Adam Multi
Cissus XT (1.5g per day)
Leucine (Dosed with meals to achieve higher Leucine %)
Beta-Alanine (3.2g per day)
Creapure Creatine (3g daily)
ALCAR (2g/day)

Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Yes

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It just got real ppl get in here!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright JD you got me after that trial tub!
I'm 33 going to be 34 next mth. I'm 6'1" 205lb male. I train 5-6 days per week and I'm always on AM so I will update my log at the minimum 5 times a week. I'm doing a recomp right now and the only other supps I'll be using along with diablo would be a joint support, that's it. I can leave a review on all 3, no problem. I live in the states, Hoosier here! Over 18 and have over 100 posts. I'm ready to get the party started:) Thanks again for the opportunity.
I'm DJBeanPole and I approve of this candidate.