What's your favorite SELECT Flavor?

What is your favorite SELECT Protein flavor?

• Chocolate

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Snickerdoodle

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Cookies & Cream

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Chocolate + Snickerdoodle

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Chocolate + Cookies & Cream

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Snickerdoodle + Cookies & Cream

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Touey

Touey

Awards
it is an question of ethics!!! what the world is going on here.

Whichever will choose Chef Bob will make fabulous I think we will make a thread poll letting everyone weigh they answers what you think:)
chef bob in house..,.

[video=youtube;iVEq-ReCBEg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVEq-ReCBEg[/video]

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
CnC!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had to go with CnC even though SD is right there with it.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Voted, chocolate blended with milk, ice and a banana :)

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
CNC for sure, it's delicious. Snickerdoodle has a weird after taste I don't like, so I just chug it

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I was expecting Snickerdoodle to take the early lead here after reading everyone's reviews. Rooting for CnC to stay on top!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
More votes!

I have a feeling Snickerdoodle has this one

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's awesome about the CnC is that it doesn't have the bits of cookie that then fall out of the body of the shake and wind up on the bottom of the shaker, am quite impressed by this...

Haven't decided b/t the CnC and SD as to which is my fav though...and still need to try a half n half mix...but so far dang...dang PES...just.dang :yummy:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
When baking with these powders the aroma is really strong. Honestly my kitchen and 3 adjacent rooms smell like CnC right now, my mom dropped in and wanted some. I'm not good at sharing Select though, lol.

Snickerdoodle makes your kitchen smell like a bakery as well

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Making someone choose between Snickerdoodle and CnC is like asking them to pick their favorite child. Both are amazing!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Making someone choose between Snickerdoodle and CnC is like asking them to pick their favorite child. Both are amazing!
But secretly you have a favourite anyways :p

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That 1:1 SnickerD/CnC combo IS fantastic, btw...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cookies & Cream, opened a few days ago. Not very good at all. Now that I've tried all flavors I still think Chocolate is the best. Cookies and Creme, with water it's just ok. With Milk, it's just gross. I'm trying to finish a two scoop shake right now. It's gonna take me at least 30-40 minutes to finish it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Cookies & Cream, opened a few days ago. Not very good at all. Now that I've tried all flavors I still think Chocolate is the best. Cookies and Creme, with water it's just ok. With Milk, it's just gross. I'm trying to finish a two scoop shake right now. It's gonna take me at least 30-40 minutes to finish it.
Send it over my way

I found CnC considerably better

Taste buds are mysterious things

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No way, it's still good quality protein and drinkable.
A few people are loving the CnC/Snickerdoodle combo, maybe it will be more enjoyable for you to use that way. Worth a shot.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I don't know maybe. I like the Chocolate the best. Snickerdoodle is ok, much better than cookies and creme.
Chocolate is amazing. I'm glad a bought a few tubs with The promo. I haven't go to try the cnc yet, I'm gonna pick some up if there available on the np New Years sale

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chocolate is amazing. I'm glad a bought a few tubs with The promo. I haven't go to try the cnc yet, I'm gonna pick some up if there available on the np New Years sale

It's good, but I wouldn't say amazing. It's the best chocolate I've tried lately, but I rarely supplement with protein powders anymore.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's good, but I wouldn't say amazing. It's the best chocolate I've tried lately, but I rarely supplement with protein powders anymore.
You're definition of amazing must be different then his.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're definition of amazing must be different then his.
I was thinking the same bro. Seems t-bone feels his thoughts are above all others...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards