Free Pump Stacks from Analyzed Supplements!
- 12-18-2013, 07:37 AM
Free Pump Stacks from Analyzed Supplements!
We would like to give you the chance to win Micronized GMS + Agmatine.
Three winners will be chosen in total.
1) Have you clicked 'like' on our Facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/AnalyzedSupplements
2) Do you follow us on Twitter? https://twitter.com/analyzedsupps
3) Why do you think we should pick you?
Good luck.PES Representative
- 12-18-2013, 07:49 AM
In for massive pumps!!!
Great opportunity guysPES REPRESENTATIVE
- 12-18-2013, 08:17 AM
These two together produce amazing pumps!***PES Representative***
12-18-2013, 09:24 AM
I dont have a twitter account, i guess that means im not eligible?
I have liked the fb page.
I should win because i love analyzed,,am an agmatine junkie, and always need more gms to go with xgels.
12-18-2013, 09:27 AM
Pump n circumstance stack...once diplomas are handed out, degrees in swole soon to follow
Great opp, best o luck guise
~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
12-18-2013, 12:56 PM
12-18-2013, 04:23 PM
1. Liked on FB
2. Followed on Twitter
3. You should pick me because I really need the GMS and Agmatine for an upcoming bulk. I really need the GMS to help me to ensure proper emulsification of the ArA that I plan to use then as well That, and I am a nice guy who has changed his life completely in only 2.5 short years, with more change on the way!
Edit: I will also post a review for them. They would be my first reviews here, but I have done quite a few product reviews in the past, and give honest and comprehensive reviews
12-18-2013, 06:56 PM
12-19-2013, 05:28 PM
12-20-2013, 12:20 AM
Pick me because I've applied to 12 post and won 0 plus I never get pumps anymore and I need them the way this stack looks with have me getting pumps just like back on the day
12-20-2013, 12:41 AM
12-20-2013, 04:04 AM
12-20-2013, 05:36 AM
I would like to win because this this lineup features two effective and synergistic session-pounding supplements that produce huge results side by side. Agmatine and GMS both enable blood fueling technologies that let you pump to the max all day every day. YEEAH Buddy!
12-20-2013, 09:12 AM
12-20-2013, 09:48 AM
Liked and followed. You should pick me because as of Jan 2, 2014 I'll be embarking on an epic cut filled with supplements to aid my journey that I will most likely log both for motivation and to show the effectiveness of the chosen supplements. Currently I have gda's, stimmed and non stimmed fat burners, forskolin, and a mix of stimmed pre workouts. The one thing missing is a pump product and this would fit perfectly as the first few weeks are as much about building muscle still as they are about getting a bit leaner. The hard cut will be alter in the spring but I need to get a head start early so that I can avoid as much muscle loss as possible.
12-20-2013, 11:52 AM
Great opportunity. Two very good quality pump products that I personally use on a regular basis. Good luck all!
PES Representativehttp://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
12-20-2013, 11:55 AM
12-20-2013, 01:18 PM
12-20-2013, 01:20 PM
12-20-2013, 01:29 PM
12-20-2013, 01:50 PM
12-20-2013, 02:09 PM
Liked on FB and following on twitter.
You should pick me because I have not yet had the opportunity to try your products but they look very appealing! I also will keep a detailed log.
Thanks for considering me!
12-21-2013, 10:51 AM
3. You should pick me because I will give a fair and honest review of the products
Life's a garden, dig it
12-24-2013, 01:41 PM
12-24-2013, 01:46 PM
12-24-2013, 05:15 PM
12-24-2013, 09:36 PM
3. I would write an honest review. No fluff in my reviews at all.
.....and I love supplements
12-24-2013, 10:43 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!
Recognize the true reason that we are all here, on earth, in the Universe.
Celebrate in style this year, make sure everyone know what it is about! Celebrate the birth of Christ, our Lord and Savior.
Forget all if fancy stuff you don't need. Give it to people that need it.
I'M sick of going into a store seeing bratty kid begging for outrageous gifts. Or how About those 6--12 year olds with tablets and iPhone, and they still beg for more.
Well, anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
12-25-2013, 08:59 AM
12-26-2013, 03:12 PM
Done and done.
To be frank, haven't had a chance to log your products. I consider myself a great logger,I am honest to a fault & give updates 5-6 days a week, even if it is a simple, "day off" I include pics and things that make people want to view my log.
Big picture, after a long time away from the stage, looking at doing a BBing show late Summer and any companies that can help me achieve my goals is great.
Performax Labs Product Specialist
Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
12-26-2013, 06:04 PM
Liked on FB (no twitter)
I would like to be able to log this and feel I am a good choice. Pump products are great for self esteem, get a little instant gratification. I've logged on AM for a while and have givin good work and honest reviews. I think maybe a few of the other guys applying are well qualified... Gonna be hard to decide here.
12-29-2013, 03:15 PM
12-29-2013, 09:33 PM
3. You should pick me because I am a detailed logger who can log a minimum of 4-5 days per week with a lot of experience with pre workout products. This will allow me to gauge how these products compare to other products.
I am also a very dedicated lifter who is determined to make 2014 my best year yet........
Thanks for this great opportunity and good luck to all!
12-29-2013, 10:01 PM
12-30-2013, 09:04 AM
12-31-2013, 03:01 PM
3. you should pick me because i have always wanted to try bulk GMS, every always talks about the crazy pump you get from it and i need to experience this. agmatine is also another favorite of mine. i just started using it about 5 months ago and i can believe i ever lifted without it.
1200 pound club
12-31-2013, 03:43 PM
Goodluck to everyone that entered!
I would enter if I didn't have a few tubs of GMS laying around already..
01-01-2014, 09:54 AM
01-01-2014, 10:07 AM
01-01-2014, 10:41 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By RDXg0d in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-23-2006, 09:28 AM
- By Atlas in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-06-2006, 12:48 AM
- By 2small in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2004, 10:30 PM
- By db192 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2003, 06:25 AM