Free Pump Stacks from Analyzed Supplements!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In for massive pumps!!!

Great opportunity guys

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
I dont have a twitter account, i guess that means im not eligible?
I have liked the fb page.
I should win because i love analyzed,,am an agmatine junkie, and always need more gms to go with xgels.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pump n circumstance stack...once diplomas are handed out, degrees in swole soon to follow :)
Great opp, best o luck guise ;)

I

insanefreakbo

Awards
because ive been bad this year and i want to be good. at training that is.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Liked on FB

2. Followed on Twitter

3. You should pick me because I really need the GMS and Agmatine for an upcoming bulk. I really need the GMS to help me to ensure proper emulsification of the ArA that I plan to use then as well :) That, and I am a nice guy who has changed his life completely in only 2.5 short years, with more change on the way! :D

Edit: I will also post a review for them. They would be my first reviews here, but I have done quite a few product reviews in the past, and give honest and comprehensive reviews :)

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Pick me because im short and handsome but mostly because im a always looking for that edge.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Pick me because I've applied to 12 post and won 0 plus I never get pumps anymore and I need them the way this stack looks with have me getting pumps just like back on the day :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont have a twitter account, i guess that means im not eligible?
I have liked the fb page.
I should win because i love analyzed,,am an agmatine junkie, and always need more gms to go with xgels.
Not having a Twitter account doesn't make you not eligible for the giveaway. We just prefer that you liked us on our social media pages. :)

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
I would like to win because this this lineup features two effective and synergistic session-pounding supplements that produce huge results side by side. Agmatine and GMS both enable blood fueling technologies that let you pump to the max all day every day. YEEAH Buddy!

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Pick me because I've applied to 12 post and won 0 plus I never get pumps anymore and I need them the way this stack looks with have me getting pumps just like back on the day :)
Give it to this guy

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Liked and followed. You should pick me because as of Jan 2, 2014 I'll be embarking on an epic cut filled with supplements to aid my journey that I will most likely log both for motivation and to show the effectiveness of the chosen supplements. Currently I have gda's, stimmed and non stimmed fat burners, forskolin, and a mix of stimmed pre workouts. The one thing missing is a pump product and this would fit perfectly as the first few weeks are as much about building muscle still as they are about getting a bit leaner. The hard cut will be alter in the spring but I need to get a head start early so that I can avoid as much muscle loss as possible.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity. Two very good quality pump products that I personally use on a regular basis. Good luck all!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You never get pumps?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
1. Liked on FB

2. Followed on Twitter

3. You should pick me because I really need the GMS and Agmatine for an upcoming bulk. I really need the GMS to help me to ensure proper emulsification of the ArA that I plan to use then as well :) That, and I am a nice guy who has changed his life completely in only 2.5 short years, with more change on the way! :D

Edit: I will also post a review for them. They would be my first reviews here, but I have done quite a few product reviews in the past, and give honest and comprehensive reviews :)
I can vouch fro Misfit28 from another forum. Quality reviews and he always follows through.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Liked on FB and following on twitter.
You should pick me because I have not yet had the opportunity to try your products but they look very appealing! I also will keep a detailed log.

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.jpg
photo 4.JPG

Thanks for considering me!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. You should pick me because I will give a fair and honest review of the products

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
No twitter here , but followed on FB. Great little stack here.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Liked on FB 2. Followed on Twitter 3. You should pick me because I really need the GMS and Agmatine for an upcoming bulk. I really need the GMS to help me to ensure proper emulsification of the ArA that I plan to use then as well :) That, and I am a nice guy who has changed his life completely in only 2.5 short years, with more change on the way! :D Edit: I will also post a review for them. They would be my first reviews here, but I have done quite a few product reviews in the past, and give honest and comprehensive reviews :)
Would love to use and review this stack. I'm trying to build more lean mass after my weight loss of over 115 lbs., and this would be an awesome addition to my bulking stack :)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Yes
2. yes
3. I would write an honest review. No fluff in my reviews at all.

.....and I love supplements ;)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Merry Christmas everyone!
Recognize the true reason that we are all here, on earth, in the Universe.
Celebrate in style this year, make sure everyone know what it is about! Celebrate the birth of Christ, our Lord and Savior.

Forget all if fancy stuff you don't need. Give it to people that need it.

I'M sick of going into a store seeing bratty kid begging for outrageous gifts. Or how About those 6--12 year olds with tablets and iPhone, and they still beg for more.

Well, anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I should win because it's a my birthday !!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Done and done.

To be frank, haven't had a chance to log your products. I consider myself a great logger,I am honest to a fault & give updates 5-6 days a week, even if it is a simple, "day off" I include pics and things that make people want to view my log.

Big picture, after a long time away from the stage, looking at doing a BBing show late Summer and any companies that can help me achieve my goals is great.

Happy Holidays!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
35 male

Liked on FB (no twitter)

I would like to be able to log this and feel I am a good choice. Pump products are great for self esteem, get a little instant gratification. I've logged on AM for a while and have givin good work and honest reviews. I think maybe a few of the other guys applying are well qualified... Gonna be hard to decide here.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Done

2. Done

3. You should pick me because I am a detailed logger who can log a minimum of 4-5 days per week with a lot of experience with pre workout products. This will allow me to gauge how these products compare to other products.
I am also a very dedicated lifter who is determined to make 2014 my best year yet........

Thanks for this great opportunity and good luck to all!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Done 2. Done 3. You should pick me because I am a detailed logger who can log a minimum of 4-5 days per week with a lot of experience with pre workout products. This will allow me to gauge how these products compare to other products. I am also a very dedicated lifter who is determined to make 2014 my best year yet........ Thanks for this great opportunity and good luck to all!
What if you win in the Fitmax promo thread?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
1. yes
2. yes
3. you should pick me because i have always wanted to try bulk GMS, every always talks about the crazy pump you get from it and i need to experience this. agmatine is also another favorite of mine. i just started using it about 5 months ago and i can believe i ever lifted without it.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Goodluck to everyone that entered!
I would enter if I didn't have a few tubs of GMS laying around already..
Lol

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Lol
Thanks for the support my friend

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goodluck to everyone that entered! I would enter if I didn't have a few tubs of GMS laying around already.. Lol
Awesome! I have yet to try GMS solo, or in combo with Agmatine. Stoked to see who wins some!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Lol
haha, lucky. ive always wanted to run GMS solo

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for more apps! :)

I sure hope I'm one of the lucky ones!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards