Who wants free Select? Protein recipe challenge!

Page 1 of 20 1236 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,246
    Rep Power
    10709852
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Who wants free Select? Protein recipe challenge!


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rsz_1495319_657088257686557_254777498_o.jpg 
Views:	9188 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	94006


    Following the launch of our delicious protein powder, Select, we have decided to launch some recipes!

    So, we summon any budding young chefs who want to cook up some delicious meals using PES Select.

    Winners of the competition will have their recipes (and photos) posted on our website and/or social media pages.

    Submit your photos and recipes into this thread;

    Here is what you win;
    - Everyone who submits a recipe is entitled to a 75% discount code from the PES website.
    - Anyone whose recipe features on our website will win a tub of Select in the flavour of their choice.

    Happy cooking.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  2. Senior Member
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,785
    Rep Power
    2834453
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    57.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    So in will be posting later!
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  3. Senior Member
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,233
    Rep Power
    2075206
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    91.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Just give it to the solution already, lol. He's done some amazing recipes
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,785
    Rep Power
    2834453
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    57.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Just give it to the solution already, lol. He's done some amazing recipes
    Heck no! I challenge Chef Bob this day!
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  5. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,246
    Rep Power
    10709852
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    This thread is not for one winner. Everyone who enters gets a 75% discount code and anyone's recipe who features gets a free tub.

    I didn't say we were only picking one recipe.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. New Member
    MyKH3LL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    30
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    87662
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    79.89%

    Hahaha, yeah may as well give it to the Solution straight up :P

    Is this available for internationals too?
    I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there... Please save me, Superman!
  7. Senior Member
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,785
    Rep Power
    2834453
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    57.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Either way there's no real way to lose on this epic promo
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  8. Senior Member
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,233
    Rep Power
    2075206
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    91.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This thread is not for one winner. Everyone who enters gets a 75% discount code and anyone's recipe who features gets a free tub.

    I didn't say we were only picking one recipe.
    Good call! On for the protein recipe goodness
  9. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,536
    Rep Power
    5342446
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    36.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Oh my, time to accelerate my baking and get some pictures in here. Bob has this in the bag but I hope to do decent, my recipes are all low cal or macro friendly.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  10. Senior Member
    spinyvegeta's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,023
    Rep Power
    86182
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    95.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I got this
  11. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,536
    Rep Power
    5342446
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    36.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Snickerdoodle pumpkin protein cake

    <200 cals, 23g protein


    Freshly risen, pumpkin gave it a nice orange colour, smells like cinnamon



    Name:  image-2769633806.jpg
Views: 646
Size:  645.1 KB


    Plated



    Name:  image-4180485114.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  577.9 KB


    Ready to eat



    Name:  image-697327804.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  749.6 KB


    1/2 cup pumpkin
    1/4 cup liquid egg whites
    1/2 scoop Snickerdoodle Select
    Pumpkin pie spice to taste, or just cinnamon
    1g of preferred sweetener (i used one packet of vanilla stevia)

    Blend all together, pour into Pyrex dish
    Either microwave 2 minutes for a quick cake
    Or put in the oven at 375 until risen

    Top it with chocolate protein icing, whip cream, walden's syrup as I did, etc.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  12. Senior Member
    spinyvegeta's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,023
    Rep Power
    86182
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    95.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Post workout shake

    2 scoops chocolate protein powder
    1 half carton eggbeaters

    Mix and enjoy
    100 grams of protein tasting like a chocolate shake
  13. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    49726
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    93.41%

    Paleo & Gluten Free Snickerdoodle Cookies

    These are only paleo if you ignore the protein powder not quite paleo

    Let's get started...



    1 cup almond flour
    1.5 scoop Select Snickerdoodle protein
    1/8 tsp salt
    1/8 tsp baking soda
    2 tbsp water
    3 tbsp coconut cream or almond/flax milk (or any milk product)
    3 tsp coconut oil
    2 tbsp honey
    1 tsp vanilla extract



    1) Mix dry and wet ingredients separately then incorporate.



    2) Place small balls of dough on greased cookie sheet or parchment paper



    3) Bake at 350 for 9-10 minutes



    4) Enjoy!
  14. New Member
    MyKH3LL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    30
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    87662
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    79.89%

    Cookies and Cream pancakes

    1.5 Cups of Pancake mix.
    1 cup of almond milk
    1 scoop CnC protein
    1 TBSP apple sauce
    1 egg

    ...or for slight variation replace CnC with Milk Chocolate protein and add 1 TBSP natty peanut butter and grate up a small amount of 80% dark chocolate and sprinkle to into the mix.

    Make pancakes.

    Serve with sliced banana, blueberry coconut ice cream (coconut cream, blueberries, vanilla extract, stevia and ice in the blender) and a drizzle of Agave syrup/Raw Honey/Maple Syrup.

    Great way to start the day.


    *I'll edit this post and add pics when my protein arrives
    I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there... Please save me, Superman!
  15. Advanced Member
    money0351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    545
    Rep Power
    869537
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    40.06%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Name:  image-2289836318.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  624.0 KB



    1c of kodiakcakes mix
    1c of pumpkin
    1 scoop snickerdoodle select
    1/2 c egg whites
    1/2 c unsweetened almond milk
    1t cinnamon

    1.Preheat oven to 375.
    2.Mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
    3.Grease or spray parchment paper on large cookie sheet (the mix will be thick enough not to spill from the sides). 4.Spread the batter onto parchment paper about 1/2 inch thick into a rectangular shape.
    5.Bake for 13-15 min or until the top springs up to touch.
    6.Have a dry clean towel laid on the counter ready to flip the baked pumpkin sheet onto the paper, roll and allow to cool for 15 mins

    4oz of plain Greek yogurt
    1 scoop of CNC select

    7. While this is cooling mix yogurt and protein in a bowl making a somewhat thick mixture
    8. After pumpkin sheet has cooled, carefully unroll and spread CNC mixture evenly and cover sheet completely
    9. Carefully without breaking the sheet roll back up tightly
    10. Place in fridge for an hour to cool and harden.
    11. Eat entire loaf post workout and see maximal GAINZZZ!!!!

    Macros on loaf
    915 kcals
    12g fat
    110g carbs (24g fiber, 24g sugar)
    107g protein
  16. Advanced Member
    vanbeast73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    265209
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    0.39%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    3 steps and 13 minutes to bake plus 5 minutes to assemble = a lifetime to enjoy (because, trust me you'll wana make this over and over again!) Step one: Make a super fluffy and airy protein brownie cake Step two: Soak the brownies in espresso (oh yeah!) Step three: Make a vanilla protein cream and top the soaked brownies. Then just sprinkle the whole thing with cocoa powder and BOOM done!!!!!

    Ingredients -whisked for a good three to five minutes just enough to give the whites a bit of body before being thrown in the oven to bake for 13-15 minutes at 332 F

    1 cup of liquid egg whites
    1 container of 5% fat Philadelphia
    1/2 cup of chocolate whey
    1/8 cup of cocoa powder
    3/8 cup of coconut flour
    1 tsp of baking powder

    When the cake was ready, I sliced it into 16 small squares which I let chill out in a tupperware overnight. You COULD just make the brownies and stop there - they're delicious sliced in half and layered with nut butter I highly recommend it they're kind of like a cake version of Aero Bars

    To transform the cake into Tiramisu though, this is what you do
    1. Get a square and a half of brownie cake out and press it down into a little glass bowl-thingie or ramekin with it. 2. Pour half a shot of your favorite espresso on it. While the cake absorbs all the coffee you poured on it, more on to make your protein cream by mixing 2 tbsp of Quark with 2 tbsp of vanilla whey. 3. Top the cake mix with the vanilla cream and finish the whole thing off by sprinkling some 100% cocoa on top. You can proceed to violently devour it OR you can let it sit in the fridge for a couple of hours to allow the whole thing to nicely set.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  17. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,536
    Rep Power
    5342446
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    36.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    CnC Select Marshmallow/protein fluff


    Posted just the other day but it should be in here with the Select recipe collection



    Name:  image-1752257579.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  519.6 KB



    If anyone wants basically carb and fat-free whip cream, soften a pack of gelatin in 1/4 cup water, add 3/4 cup boiled sugar free syrup (waldens or torani work great) and pick your flavor. Chill it in an ice-water bath and add 3 egg whites once room temp. Then just use a mixer on high and make it fluff up as much as desired.

    It will fluff less with whey protein powder in it, Select will work in a small amount and the taste comes through. Sprinkle it in slowly as beating the mixture.

    Freeze it for a more ice-cream like treat or just enjoy right away. Great to use as a topping on baked goods as well
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  18. Advanced Member
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    922
    Rep Power
    46184
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    30.85%

    [QUOTE=MyKH3LL;4281709]Hahaha, yeah may as well give it to the Solution straight up :P

    Right ! I was going to find one of his to post here myself....lol

    (Note: the following is not from the Solution.)

    Pancakes - add copious amounts of protein powder into instant pancake mix, add an egg, couple tbs oil and water - shake, pour on hot griddel, flip when bubbles appear, finish on plate. Add any # of dressings, butter, syrup
  19. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,536
    Rep Power
    5342446
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    36.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I can see there will be a lot of pancake/cake/cookie recipes so I decided to get a little innovative and experiment.

    Chocolate Select dessert devilled eggs.

    Pretty well pure protein, low cal snack.

    First hard boil some eggs, cut into halves and remove the yolks.



    Name:  image-4016448877.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  507.7 KB


    Next we make a dessert filling, could use my whipped recipe above, protein frosting, etc. I went with some protein pudding.

    1/2 scoop Chocolate Select (any would work)
    1/4 packet white chocolate FF pudding
    1/2 cup almond milk (or use dairy)



    Name:  image-2658285967.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  683.3 KB


    Whisk together and let set 5 minutes
    There will be lots of leftover, probably enough to dress a dozen eggs.



    Name:  image-904328856.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  698.7 KB


    Fill up those egg whites



    Name:  image-2842228440.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  524.3 KB


    Select Devils.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  20. New Member
    rosemont83's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    392845
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    94.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Dammit now I have to come up with a recipe.
  21. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,536
    Rep Power
    5342446
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    36.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Chocolate frosted Cookie cake

    (Select chocolate protein pudding topping on Select CnC cake)

    Gluten free, +/- 100 cals,

    In a small bowl whisk together:
    1/2 scoop CnC Select (any works)
    1/4 cup egg whites or substitute
    1 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce
    1g sweetener
    Optional: 1 tsp vanilla extract/cocoa

    Transfer to pyrex bowl and cook at 375 for 22 minutes.



    Name:  image-2777682793.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  629.1 KB

    CnC turned out great as the base



    Name:  image-2987663484.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  704.6 KB


    It was moist enough as it was but I had leftover Select chocolate pudding so it was put to use!



    Name:  image-3101494351.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  663.8 KB


    Turned out far better than my past times making this with other protein powders, the base was perfect.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  22. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,246
    Rep Power
    10709852
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Snickerdoodle pumpkin protein cake

    <200 cals, 23g protein


    Freshly risen, pumpkin gave it a nice orange colour, smells like cinnamon



    Name:  image-2769633806.jpg
Views: 646
Size:  645.1 KB


    Plated



    Name:  image-4180485114.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  577.9 KB


    Ready to eat



    Name:  image-697327804.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  749.6 KB


    1/2 cup pumpkin
    1/4 cup liquid egg whites
    1/2 scoop Snickerdoodle Select
    Pumpkin pie spice to taste, or just cinnamon
    1g of preferred sweetener (i used one packet of vanilla stevia)

    Blend all together, pour into Pyrex dish
    Either microwave 2 minutes for a quick cake
    Or put in the oven at 375 until risen

    Top it with chocolate protein icing, whip cream, walden's syrup as I did, etc.
    This is my kind of recipe, I think I need to start with the simplest ones and work up to the elaborate recipes lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,246
    Rep Power
    10709852
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MyKH3LL View Post
    Cookies and Cream pancakes

    1.5 Cups of Pancake mix.
    1 cup of almond milk
    1 scoop CnC protein
    1 TBSP apple sauce
    1 egg

    ...or for slight variation replace CnC with Milk Chocolate protein and add 1 TBSP natty peanut butter and grate up a small amount of 80% dark chocolate and sprinkle to into the mix.

    Make pancakes.

    Serve with sliced banana, blueberry coconut ice cream (coconut cream, blueberries, vanilla extract, stevia and ice in the blender) and a drizzle of Agave syrup/Raw Honey/Maple Syrup.

    Great way to start the day.


    *I'll edit this post and add pics when my protein arrives
    Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post
    3 steps and 13 minutes to bake plus 5 minutes to assemble = a lifetime to enjoy (because, trust me you'll wana make this over and over again!) Step one: Make a super fluffy and airy protein brownie cake Step two: Soak the brownies in espresso (oh yeah!) Step three: Make a vanilla protein cream and top the soaked brownies. Then just sprinkle the whole thing with cocoa powder and BOOM done!!!!!

    Ingredients -whisked for a good three to five minutes just enough to give the whites a bit of body before being thrown in the oven to bake for 13-15 minutes at 332 F

    1 cup of liquid egg whites
    1 container of 5% fat Philadelphia
    1/2 cup of chocolate whey
    1/8 cup of cocoa powder
    3/8 cup of coconut flour
    1 tsp of baking powder

    When the cake was ready, I sliced it into 16 small squares which I let chill out in a tupperware overnight. You COULD just make the brownies and stop there - they're delicious sliced in half and layered with nut butter I highly recommend it they're kind of like a cake version of Aero Bars

    To transform the cake into Tiramisu though, this is what you do
    1. Get a square and a half of brownie cake out and press it down into a little glass bowl-thingie or ramekin with it. 2. Pour half a shot of your favorite espresso on it. While the cake absorbs all the coffee you poured on it, more on to make your protein cream by mixing 2 tbsp of Quark with 2 tbsp of vanilla whey. 3. Top the cake mix with the vanilla cream and finish the whole thing off by sprinkling some 100% cocoa on top. You can proceed to violently devour it OR you can let it sit in the fridge for a couple of hours to allow the whole thing to nicely set.
    We want photos!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  24. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,974
    Rep Power
    7107358
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    This thread is killing me! Gone to make some food....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,985
    Rep Power
    6891075
    Level
    97
    Lv. Percent
    93.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Oh my, time to accelerate my baking and get some pictures in here. Bob has this in the bag but I hope to do decent, my recipes are all low cal or macro friendly.
    most of mine are too

    i am going to make some cupcakes that are not healthy but do include the select when i get it

    Chocolate PB Cup Cupcakes with a homadme PB Frosting and Reese Cups on top of the frosting

    you ready?
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  26. Senior Member
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    3145943
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    2.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    most of mine are too

    i am going to make some cupcakes that are not healthy but do include the select when i get it

    Chocolate PB Cup Cupcakes with a homadme PB Frosting and Reese Cups on top of the frosting

    you ready?
    what are we having here is someone up to giving Chef Bob a run for the money
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  27. New Member
    muskate's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    24572
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    83.03%

    Hey guys,

    I made this recipe last night and it's defiantly worth a try! Here's what you'll need


    1 scoop PES Select protein powder (I used vanilla)
    1 cup unsweetened almond milk
    1/2 cup liquid egg whites
    1 banana (I used a frozen banana)
    2 tblsp coconut flour
    1 tsp baking powder
    1/2 tsp salt
    2 stevia/splenda packets (optional, depending on how sweet you like your desserts. I did not use any stevia or splenda and I thought it was perfect but I don't like things overly sweet)

    Directions: blend everything together, here's what it looked like after I had blended it


    Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until done

    Here's the finished product:


    Attachment 94105

    For the entire recipe
    464 calories
    45g protein
    53g carb
    (10g fibre)
    8g fat
  28. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,204
    Rep Power
    3354441
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    80.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I challenge someone to make brownies with the chocolate

    You guys all need to try 1/2 scoop snickerdoodle and 1/2 scoop cookies and cream. Its delightful
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  29. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,974
    Rep Power
    7107358
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I challenge someone to make brownies with the chocolate

    You guys all need to try 1/2 scoop snickerdoodle and 1/2 scoop cookies and cream. Its delightful
    Definitely in for brownies!

    Mine should be here soon!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  30. Senior Member
    spinyvegeta's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,023
    Rep Power
    86182
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    95.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    don't forget the green
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,985
    Rep Power
    6891075
    Level
    97
    Lv. Percent
    93.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I challenge someone to make brownies with the chocolate

    You guys all need to try 1/2 scoop snickerdoodle and 1/2 scoop cookies and cream. Its delightful
    This is a challenge?

    you srs??

    This is a walk in the park.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  32. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,204
    Rep Power
    3354441
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    80.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Chez Bob - coming soon to Food Network
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  33. Advanced Member
    vanbeast73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    265209
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    0.39%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    This is a challenge?

    you srs??

    This is a walk in the park.
    Ohhhhjh!!!! it's on now!!! Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  34. New Member
    D3platinum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    104573
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    51.15%

    Pumpkin coconut pancakes:



    1 1/2 cup milk
    1 egg
    1 cup can of pumpkin puree
    2 tbs flaxseed oil
    2 cups flour
    2 ts baking powder
    1 ts baking soda
    1 ts ground cinnamon
    1/2 ts ginger
    1 tbs coconut oil

    Mix liquids separately, mix drys in another bowl. Mix both. Let sit for a minute. Turn on griddle to high or medium heat and grease griddle with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Enjoy!
  35. Senior Member
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    3145943
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    2.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post
    Ohhhhjh!!!! it's on now!!! Lol
    Chez Bob on some to Guy Fieri variety swag now
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  36. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,246
    Rep Power
    10709852
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Hey guys,

    I made this recipe last night and it's defiantly worth a try! Here's what you'll need


    1 scoop PES Select protein powder (I used vanilla)
    1 cup unsweetened almond milk
    1/2 cup liquid egg whites
    1 banana (I used a frozen banana)
    2 tblsp coconut flour
    1 tsp baking powder
    1/2 tsp salt
    2 stevia/splenda packets (optional, depending on how sweet you like your desserts. I did not use any stevia or splenda and I thought it was perfect but I don't like things overly sweet)

    Directions: blend everything together, here's what it looked like after I had blended it


    Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until done

    Here's the finished product:


    Attachment 94105

    For the entire recipe
    464 calories
    45g protein
    53g carb
    (10g fibre)
    8g fat
    It says attachment unavailable.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  37. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,246
    Rep Power
    10709852
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by D3platinum View Post
    Pumpkin coconut pancakes:



    1 1/2 cup milk
    1 egg
    1 cup can of pumpkin puree
    2 tbs flaxseed oil
    2 cups flour
    2 ts baking powder
    1 ts baking soda
    1 ts ground cinnamon
    1/2 ts ginger
    1 tbs coconut oil

    Mix liquids separately, mix drys in another bowl. Mix both. Let sit for a minute. Turn on griddle to high or medium heat and grease griddle with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Enjoy!
    lol, you have no Select in this recipe.

    We are looking for recipes using Select.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  38. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,246
    Rep Power
    10709852
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    ANNOUNCEMENT:

    Anyone who has submitted a recipe featuring Select (and included a photo) is entitled to the discount code as outlined in post 1.

    Please email marketing@pescience.com to collect your discount code.

    We will continue to select recipes to post on our social media, the creators of which will get a free tub.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  39. New Member
    MyKH3LL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    30
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    87662
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    79.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

    Anyone who has submitted a recipe featuring Select (and included a photo) is entitled to the discount code as outlined in post 1.

    Please email marketing@pescience.com to collect your discount code.

    We will continue to select recipes to post on our social media, the creators of which will get a free tub.
    What about those of us who posted a recipe with the intention of editing that to include photos once their protein actually arrives?

    (yes, for all you lucky bastards out there enjoying your SELECT, I'm still waiting on mine! ...and the wait is killing me!)
    I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there... Please save me, Superman!
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,985
    Rep Power
    6891075
    Level
    97
    Lv. Percent
    93.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    SnickerDoodle and chocolate just came in

    Which to crack first and recipe

    Let me know going up tonight
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who wants free samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 344
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 10:33 AM
  2. Who wants free Amino IV?
    By bdcc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 12-05-2013, 07:38 AM
  3. Who wants 5lbs Milk Protein Isolate?
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 12:16 PM
  4. WHO WANTS FREE SUPPLEMENTS?
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 04:29 PM
  5. Who wants a FREE CONTROLLED LABS SAMPLE?!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 09:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in