FINAFLEX brings you the ultimate logging opportunity...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In honor of my recent addition to the team, FINAFLEX has handed me the reigns to Santa’s sleigh and I want to send off 2013 with a bang. So, we are going to do things a little differently with this logging opportunity.

Do you want to shred up that physique? Boost your test, adding slabs of meat to your frame? Or get your freak on, experiencing more pump, drive and gains in the gym than you ever imagined? Well I have you covered with FINAFLEX’s pick your own stack logging opportunity.

Your choices:

Stack #1
PX500 (or) PX Black, ALC + CLA, BCAA+SAA

Stack 1.jpg

Stack 1 ingredients b.jpg

Stack #2
Rev PCT, Pure Test, Ignite2

Stack 2.jpg

Stack 2 ingredients b.jpg

Stack #3
Stimul8, Max Pump, CreaTrona

Stack 3.jpg

Stack 3 ingredients b.jpg

Applicants simply tell us:
1 – Your age
2 – The stack you want – along with your goals
3 – Training regiment
4 – How often you can update your log
5 – Why we should make your Christmas!

All successful candidates will also have to adhere to our rating scale for their FINAL review. (This will be provided based on the stack you choose).
As always thank you for your interest in FINAFLEX, now let’s take your game to the next level. Good luck!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Age 38
Stack #2 because I train 6 days a week and ran a cycle of this a few months ago and did awesome.
I have been training for 20 years and pt for 16. Currently on a cut cycle. This would definitely ramp up my test and help a lot.
I can update at least 4 times a week.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great opportunity here get on it AM! Would love to myself if I was sure I could complete a log at the moment. (Hospital treatment/tests still ongoing)

Anyone looking to cut, that is a great stack option, I have used it before with good results

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Age 38
Stack #2 because I train 6 days a week and ran a cycle of this a few months ago and did awesome.
I have been training for 20 years and pt for 16. Currently on a cut cycle. This would definitely ramp up my test and help a lot.
I can update at least 4 times a week.
Good first app!

WOW this dude don't mess around
:bigeyes:
;)

Great opportunity here get on it AM! Would love to myself if I was sure I could complete a log at the moment. (Hospital treatment/tests still ongoing)

Anyone looking to cut, that is a great stack option, I have used it before with good results
Indeed, and everything is ok bud.

I'll log all of them...
I have!

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Stack#1 age 22
I train 6 days a week, afternoons.
My goal is to harden up and and become more vascular and at the same time bringing my weight up to 180lbs/lean. Currently at 170lbs 5'6"
Can i do that? YES! I can update my log with every workout. And u should make my christmas so i can prove your stack works! ..also because i wanna HULk OUT

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
In honor of my recent addition to the team, FINAFLEX has handed me the reigns to Santa’s sleigh and I want to send off 2013 with a bang. So, we are going to do things a little differently with this logging opportunity.

Do you want to shred up that physique? Boost your test, adding slabs of meat to your frame? Or get your freak on, experiencing more pump, drive and gains in the gym than you ever imagined? Well I have you covered with FINAFLEX’s pick your own stack logging opportunity.

Your choices:

Stack #1
PX500 (or) PX Black, ALC + CLA, BCAA+SAA

View attachment 93884

View attachment 93885

Stack #2
Rev PCT, Pure Test, Ignite2

View attachment 93886

View attachment 93887

Stack #3
Stimul8, Max Pump, CreaTrona

View attachment 93889

View attachment 93888

1 – Your age
3 – Training regiment

All successful candidates will also have to adhere to our rating scale for their FINAL review. (This will be provided based on the stack you choose).
As always thank you for your interest in FINAFLEX, now let’s take your game to the next level. Good luck!
Stack #3 to say pumped and strong in PCT.
Train 5-6 days per week hitting all muscle groups. Update 3-5 times per week.
Make my Christmas because perhaps I've been too naughty for Santa!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack#1 age 22
I train 6 days a week, afternoons.
My goal is to harden up and and become more vascular and at the same time bringing my weight up to 180lbs/lean. Currently at 170lbs 5'6"
Can i do that? YES! I can update my log with every workout. And u should make my christmas so i can prove your stack works! ..also because i wanna HULk OUT

Stack #3 to say pumped and strong in PCT.
Train 5-6 days per week hitting all muscle groups. Update 3-5 times per week.
Make my Christmas because perhaps I've been too naughty for Santa!

Nice, getting some heavy hitters here.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I have a current log going of my own design so feel free to look at it to see if I qualify

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
2.stack #3 my goal is to put on some lean mass and kill workouts due to stimul8
3.I train 6days a week two muscle groups a week and also training for collage wrestling
4.I can up date my long once a day or even twice a day pre and post workout
5.santa can only give me so many gains you shall supply the rest

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is an awesome promo. Everything in stack number 2 has been excellent to me, & Max Pump is fantastic as well. People are gonna have some fun runs; get in here applicants!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
stack 3
train 6 days week. play sport the other day I'm not training.
I want to use the thermo and energy of stimul8 to power my sessions. I want to use max pump for better body composition and endurance. I have been a fan of sodium creatine for a long time and have yet to use creatona by itself.
I also do a session of crossfit in the week to help with conditioning and performing under fatigue which is what my sport entails.
I hope to shred 2.5kg while maintaining strength. At 82.5kg now and looking for sub 10%.
strength based workouts with Olympic lifting together with strongman and sprints for conditioning work (Zir Red is my coach)
I can update every day without a problem as I usually post on
I had tried the stimul8 and max pump as a beta tester and wanted to use a full cycle worth of both products. I have always been a fan of Finaflex and all the products they have released.
this stack would complement my goals perfectly.

thanks for the consideration FINAFLEX.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't throw my name in the hat this time, but my GF would love to log stack #1 for you guys!

1 – Her age: 23 years old, 5' 4 or 5", around 139lbs in the morning
2 – The stack she wants – along with her goals: The stack #1. Goal is to lose fat while maintaining or even gaining muscle mass and strength. Her long-term goal is NOT a physique of bikini competitor. She wants to be strong and muscular and still look good without being ripped to bone.
3 – Training regimen: He works with a coach (national powerlifting champion here in Finland). I work with the same man too and he knows his stuff. 4 training days per week - 3 of them powerlifting and 1 of them bodybuilding for upper back, biceps, delts, calves and core. She squats twice per week, deadlifts once per week and bench presses 3 times per week. Volume is pretty high. She also trains pole dancing few times per week.
4 – How often she can update her log: Every day or at least every training day. I lurk here basically every day.
5 – Why we should make her Christmas! She trains like guys and doesn't fear free weights.
Logging style would involve training vids (for example my latest log: LOG: Getting strong with the help of M1,4ADD (Sponsored by Twisted Iron Supplements) - We would do this log the same way).
She has tried Finaflex supplements before as I am a big fan of them. She has tried at least the original ALC+CLA, Pro Xanthine and original N.O. Ignite (I didn't dare to let her try Ignite 2 because it has DAA in it, lol).

I train with her most of the time and make sure that she does everything she is supposed to do without getting injured.

She will start studies abroad in the middle of February and she wants to get in shape with me before that and she thinks that this stack would help her to reach her goals.

Here is a pic of her, taken on August during our Holiday trip to Alanya, Turkey.. She doesn't wear bikini and make-up in the gym though, lol:

heidi.jpg

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice promo! And look at all the apps already.
Good luck!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
POWERBUILDER
Meet Max lifts: 525/440/565
SHW Master

I'm in for this. I would love to log Stack #3.

I would like to log these products since I've never tried them before. I have the goal of breaking my own record I set at York BB IPA Nationals November 17, 2013. This is why this would make my Christmas.

Video Link: HokiePride IPA 440 Record Bench Pess @ 40yrs old. - YouTube

I'm an avid POWERBUILDER and competed in over 14 meets and will compete February 7th, 2014 in Lancaster Pa at RPS Powerlifting at the Lancaster AMVETS Post. I give true and wholehearted reviews to everything I do in the gym and push even harder when representing a company with an opportunity afforded to me. I can log several times a week and report a final review when finished! Examples of other logs. You truly will not be disappointed. I look to always bust my own plateaus and continue to find innovative ways to break them. Logs can be updated daily.

Workout Schedule:​

Mon: Chest/Back (Lats)

Tues: Legs/Lower back

Wed: Abs/Conditioning

Thurs: Conditioning

Fri: Delts/Arms/Light Chest

Examples of Previous Logs​

HokiePride BF is on fire w/ FORMUTECH Lean EFX/Natural EFX!

HokiePride on a Athletix {Titanium} Test Run

HPs BF is getting hot, it's on fire! w/ Acetyl L-Carnitine!

HPs' pairing SNS Greent Tea + Reduce XT= A New Lean for 2013

HP's Run of AMINO1! Prep for 100%RAW VA STATE/Christmas Classic

Few meets I competed in and dates:​

Mar 20, 2010:
1st Annual PAP Bench Press Contest - Placing: 1

May 31, 2010:
Memorial Day Bench - Placing: 1

Jun 19, 2010:
BIG and Small hit it Raw - Placing: 1

Aug 21, 2010:
Strong is Never wrong - Placing: 1

Nov 20, 2010:
YOU vs. YOU - Placing: 1

Jan 15, 2011:
Pure Power Bench Press Comp-Princeton W - Placing: 1

Mar 19, 2011:
2nd Annual Pure Athletic Power Bench Comp. - Placing: 1

All Non-sponsored but gave it my all nonetheless.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, what a promo. I wish this promo came out a month or so from now. That stack #2 has my name written all over it.

Stack #3 is a great one, for anyone having a hard time deciding.

Nice app, Hokie!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite a few great applicants already....but with s promo like this that's gotta be expected :)

Keep the apps rolling in guys. This is gonna be a fun decision process.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Stack número uno looks very intriguing :)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
POWERBUILDER AGE: 40 Meet Max lifts: 525/440/565 SHW Master I'm in for this. I would love to log Stack #3. I would like to log these products since I've never tried them before. I have the goal of breaking my own record I set at York BB IPA Nationals November 17, 2013. This is why this would make my Christmas. Video Link: HokiePride IPA 440 Record Bench Pess @ 40yrs old. - YouTube I'm an avid POWERBUILDER and competed in over 14 meets and will compete February 7th, 2014 in Lancaster Pa at RPS Powerlifting at the Lancaster AMVETS Post. I give true and wholehearted reviews to everything I do in the gym and push even harder when representing a company with an opportunity afforded to me. I can log several times a week and report a final review when finished! Examples of other logs. You truly will not be disappointed. I look to always bust my own plateaus and continue to find innovative ways to break them. Logs can be updated daily. Workout Schedule: Mon: Chest/Back (Lats) Tues: Legs/Lower back Wed: Abs/Conditioning Thurs: Conditioning Fri: Delts/Arms/Light Chest Examples of Previous Logs HokiePride BF is on fire w/ FORMUTECH Lean EFX/Natural EFX! HokiePride on a Athletix {Titanium} Test Run HPs BF is getting hot, it's on fire! w/ Acetyl L-Carnitine! HPs' pairing SNS Greent Tea + Reduce XT= A New Lean for 2013 HP's Run of AMINO1! Prep for 100%RAW VA STATE/Christmas Classic Few meets I competed in and dates: Mar 20, 2010: 1st Annual PAP Bench Press Contest - Placing: 1 May 31, 2010: Memorial Day Bench - Placing: 1 Jun 19, 2010: BIG and Small hit it Raw - Placing: 1 Aug 21, 2010: Strong is Never wrong - Placing: 1 Nov 20, 2010: YOU vs. YOU - Placing: 1 Jan 15, 2011: Pure Power Bench Press Comp-Princeton W - Placing: 1 Mar 19, 2011: 2nd Annual Pure Athletic Power Bench Comp. - Placing: 1 All Non-sponsored but gave it my all nonetheless.

Great logger here ^^

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stack 3
train 6 days week. play sport the other day I'm not training.
I want to use the thermo and energy of stimul8 to power my sessions. I want to use max pump for better body composition and endurance. I have been a fan of sodium creatine for a long time and have yet to use creatona by itself.
I also do a session of crossfit in the week to help with conditioning and performing under fatigue which is what my sport entails.
I hope to shred 2.5kg while maintaining strength. At 82.5kg now and looking for sub 10%.
strength based workouts with Olympic lifting together with strongman and sprints for conditioning work (Zir Red is my coach)
I can update every day without a problem as I usually post on
I had tried the stimul8 and max pump as a beta tester and wanted to use a full cycle worth of both products. I have always been a fan of Finaflex and all the products they have released.
this stack would complement my goals perfectly.

thanks for the consideration FINAFLEX.
Solid!

Let's see some more apps in here...

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not applying, but just wanted to say there are some good stacks for 3 lucky people! I just purchased Maxx pump and am looking forward to adding this into my regimen.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not applying, but just wanted to say there are some good stacks for 3 lucky people! I just purchased Maxx pump and am looking forward to adding this into my regimen.
Why not apply? Doesn't cost a dime and we are all about hooking new members up as well as vets :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not apply? Doesn't cost a dime and we are all about hooking new members up as well as vets :)
Doooooo It! Great products here!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
1 – Your age

Either Stack 2 or Stack 3. Both will help me reach my goal of bulking up before my vacation in Mexico. I need to get beach ready. I would love to put on 10 lbs of lean muscle before I go. I also would like to increase my strength in hopes of breaking my Dead Lift PR and Squat PR both are 445lbs.

3 – Training regiment
I train two body parts a day, 6 days a week. Back/Bis, Pecs/Tris, Legs/Delts... I incorporate drop sets, super sets, TUT and DC stretching. I also have been using some West Side Barbell techniques to improve my squat and dead lift.

I will update daily. Along with Progress pictures, measurements, weight, BF%, BMI and tests.

I've used Finaflex products before and I ALWAYS have great results. I'm trying to bulk up before vacation in Mexico this January and I know your products will help me reach my goals!

2.jpg

1.jpg

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...This, throw in an app Segansational - you never know what could happen. And if you decide not too - enjoy the Max Pump!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 – Your age

Either Stack 2 or Stack 3. Both will help me reach my goal of bulking up before my vacation in Mexico. I need to get beach ready. I would love to put on 10 lbs of lean muscle before I go. I also would like to increase my strength in hopes of breaking my Dead Lift PR and Squat PR both are 445lbs.

3 – Training regiment
I train two body parts a day, 6 days a week. Back/Bis, Pecs/Tris, Legs/Delts... I incorporate drop sets, super sets, TUT and DC stretching. I also have been using some West Side Barbell techniques to improve my squat and dead lift.

I will update daily. Along with Progress pictures, measurements, weight, BF%, BMI and tests.

I've used Finaflex products before and I ALWAYS have great results. I'm trying to bulk up before vacation in Mexico this January and I know your products will help me reach my goals!

View attachment 93961
View attachment 93962
Hmmm, someone is kickin it up a notch - we got pics... :)

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Haha a little pale but working on it, I also need a tan before the beach

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the new gig Wasme! Just saw this now; don't know how late I am to the party

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday morning bump bump!

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Age 38
Stack 2 gain muscle without excess fat! Not easy after early 30's!
I train using heavy sets for the main lift followed by lighter sets for muscle building. I also use bodyweight exercises and have a new favorite condition routine that involves running and clean and presses.
I update my log 3-4 times a week. I try for 5 day wok outs but life seems to get in the way.
Why should you make my Christmas ? I am working 2nd shift, my wife sits home alone, she is pregnant with twins. And as you all know it's all my fault.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Age 38
Stack 2 gain muscle without excess fat! Not easy after early 30's!
I train using heavy sets for the main lift followed by lighter sets for muscle building. I also use bodyweight exercises and have a new favorite condition routine that involves running and clean and presses.
I update my log 3-4 times a week. I try for 5 day wok outs but life seems to get in the way.
Why should you make my Christmas ? I am working 2nd shift, my wife sits home alone, she is pregnant with twins. And as you all know it's all my fault.
OF COURSE IT'S YOUR FAULT! Good app :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...it seems everything is our fault... :banghead: