FINAFLEX brings you the ultimate logging opportunity...

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Might be quite a few attacks given out.
    Christmas beatdowns??
    man it's the peaceful time of yr, bro


  2. I have to admit, I like when I see an individual put an app in and they mention that they are already a fan of the products.
    •   
       


  3. we're gonna keep this opportunity open thru tomorrow night - get apps in while you still can!

  4. I have no affiliation with Finaflex but can definitely tell you they are in my very short list of favorite companies
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

  5. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    I have no affiliation with Finaflex but can definitely tell you they are in my very short list of favorite companies
    Thank you.
    •   
       


  6. 1 – 19, 20 soon.
    2 – Stack #2, I'm trying to get as strong as I can to compete in some power-lifting comps, bored with bodybuilding. 1500 total is my long term goal.
    3 – Squat, Bench and dead 3 times per week with changing accessory lifts.
    4 – Every damn day.
    5 – Okay, besides that I have a solid logging history on here I would like to explain where I'm at right now. Today I put in my 2 week notice at my job, I am not going to school next year. Being young and with time on my side, I am taking every day of 2014 to get as strong as I can. I will literally be eating, sleeping, and training. I know what I want from my life and I know my purpose lies in fitness. So, I am flicking all the switches for the rest of the things in my life off -and making training my only focus. I was never one that got much for Christmas, but being in a position to commit to what has been my passion for years now is enough a gift. That all being said, I think this stack could benefit my goals to which I am very much committed and would be interested in using.

  7. Apps!!

    Some good ones in here! Good luck picking, Simon. Let me know if you need me to utilize one of these stacks (#2). I will be happy to grow some huge muscles for the greater good.


  8. Good luck everyone!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    I have no affiliation with Finaflex but can definitely tell you they are in my very short list of favorite companies
    Agreed
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    1 – 19, 20 soon.
    2 – Stack #2, I'm trying to get as strong as I can to compete in some power-lifting comps, bored with bodybuilding. 1500 total is my long term goal.
    3 – Squat, Bench and dead 3 times per week with changing accessory lifts.
    4 – Every damn day.
    5 – Okay, besides that I have a solid logging history on here I would like to explain where I'm at right now. Today I put in my 2 week notice at my job, I am not going to school next year. Being young and with time on my side, I am taking every day of 2014 to get as strong as I can. I will literally be eating, sleeping, and training. I know what I want from my life and I know my purpose lies in fitness. So, I am flicking all the switches for the rest of the things in my life off -and making training my only focus. I was never one that got much for Christmas, but being in a position to commit to what has been my passion for years now is enough a gift. That all being said, I think this stack could benefit my goals to which I am very much committed and would be interested in using.
    Thanks for the app!

    ...As Snags said this is the last full day... get 'em in while you can!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  11. Your age 52
    2 – The stack you want – along with your goals stack one- shred after the holidays along with a pct.
    3 – Training regiment- 3 days gvt
    4 – How often you can update your log daily
    5 – Why we should make your Christmas- loyal logger for finaflex in the past. love the black and 500 great products and reviews on both. both sponsored and non sponsored logs for finaflex.

    I am glad to see finaflex getting back in the game more. things seem to have gotten quiet over there . great company. good luck to all.

  12. last call for this cool promo ya'll!
    doors on this one officially close at 10p EST -- anyone out there still on the fence better get on the ball!

  13. Bam!!


    1 – 31

    2 – Stacks 1,2, and 3 (I think they would all work insanely well together)

    3 – Training Regimen is whatever Wasme has been doing, or whatever Registerjr has been doing, or whatever I feel like doing! )

    One thing is for sure, I need a kick in the asss, or some rest, so I can get back in the gym and get my swole on.

    4- 4-6 days a week

    5 – Because supplements are the absolute best Christmas presents...EVER.


















    This is not an app!!
    I just felt like wasting everyone's time, but I also am introducing myself to some new members of AM.
    Welcome

  14. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Stacks 1,2, and 3 (I think they would all work insanely well together)
    this dude don't don't mess around
    Because supplements are the absolute best Christmas presents...EVER.
    unfortunately, he don't tell time very swell..18min late!




















    this is not an app!!
    I just felt like wasting everyone's time, but I also am introducing myself to some new members of AM.
    oooooh wise guy eh?

  15. All right gentleman, after much deliberation we are happy to announce the winners of the 'Pick your own FINAFLEX stack' opportunity:

    Stack One - lannjohnny, rrepert
    Stack Two - tcslic, alexalltheway
    Stack Three - Hokie Pride, EBF

    Congratulations!

    Please send me your name and mailing addresses. Once I have them all, we can get these shipped out and you can get your FREAK on...

    When you receive your stack, simply provide a link in this thread so we can follow along. Rating scales for your stack's final review will be posted shortly.

    For all those who applied and didn't get chosen, thank you for the interest in FINAFLEX and it's products. There were many excellent apps and it was a very tough decision. Those with a lower post count, try to make yourself more visible. There is always a slight edge for those who are involved and visible on the board.

    As always, keep an eye out for more upcoming FINAFLEX promos!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    All right gentleman, after much deliberation we are happy to announce the winners of the 'Pick your own FINAFLEX stack' opportunity: Stack One - lannjohnny, rrepert Stack Two - tcslic, alexalltheway Stack Three - Hokie Pride, EBF Congratulations! Please send me your name and mailing addresses. Once I have them all, we can get these shipped out and you can get your FREAK on... When you receive your stack, simply provide a link in this thread so we can follow along. Rating scales for your stack's final review will be posted shortly. For all those who applied and didn't get chosen, thank you for the interest in FINAFLEX and it's products. There were many excellent apps and it was a very tough decision. Those with a lower post count, try to make yourself more visible. There is always a slight edge for those who are involved and visible on the board. As always, keep an eye out for more upcoming FINAFLEX promos!!
    Let's do THIS! Thank you so much WASME and Finaflex. I'm stoked and ready to some damage at my next meet in 2014, coming up February 7. Lehgo, b@$ch imma bout to blow up {J Cole}
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    All right gentleman, after much deliberation we are happy to announce the winners of the 'Pick your own FINAFLEX stack' opportunity:

    Stack One - lannjohnny, rrepert
    Stack Two - tcslic, alexalltheway
    Stack Three - Hokie Pride, EBF

    Congratulations!

    Please send me your name and mailing addresses. Once I have them all, we can get these shipped out and you can get your FREAK on...

    When you receive your stack, simply provide a link in this thread so we can follow along. Rating scales for your stack's final review will be posted shortly.

    For all those who applied and didn't get chosen, thank you for the interest in FINAFLEX and it's products. There were many excellent apps and it was a very tough decision. Those with a lower post count, try to make yourself more visible. There is always a slight edge for those who are involved and visible on the board.

    As always, keep an eye out for more upcoming FINAFLEX promos!!
    Thank you! This is an awsome opportunity to take it to the next level! Great promo .

  18. Congrats winners!

  19. Congrats to everyone
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

  20. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    All right gentleman, after much deliberation we are happy to announce the winners of the 'Pick your own FINAFLEX stack' opportunity:

    Stack One - lannjohnny, rrepert
    Stack Two - tcslic, alexalltheway
    Stack Three - Hokie Pride, EBF

    Congratulations!

    Please send me your name and mailing addresses. Once I have them all, we can get these shipped out and you can get your FREAK on...

    When you receive your stack, simply provide a link in this thread so we can follow along. Rating scales for your stack's final review will be posted shortly.

    For all those who applied and didn't get chosen, thank you for the interest in FINAFLEX and it's products. There were many excellent apps and it was a very tough decision. Those with a lower post count, try to make yourself more visible. There is always a slight edge for those who are involved and visible on the board.

    As always, keep an eye out for more upcoming FINAFLEX promos!!
    Awesome! This is just what I need to assist in getting beach ready. PM sent can't wait to get on this. Thanks guys

  21. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    Awesome! This is just what I need to assist in getting beach ready. PM sent can't wait to get on this. Thanks guys
    Excellent got it thanks.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  22. thank you for all the interest gents, we appreciate the support!

    keep your eyes peeled for some very cool opportunities in the very near future ..
    we will be needing some beta testers for a brand-new ground-breaking, industry-shattering all-natural ingredient and product unseen before in the market, as we continue to explore cutting edge compounds to take your goals to the next level

    for the winners -- congrats! enjoy those stocking stuffers! I can't wait to follow the logs, some good picks going on here....
    for everyone else: happy holidays, best to you all in the new year, and we look forward to seeing you in our next promo thread soon!


  23. So you guys are finally going to release the fish protein pellets?
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

  24. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    So you guys are finally going to release the fish protein pellets?
    still working on a flavoring system for that one .. the atlantic salmon flav just wasn't cutting it, trying a Cajun one too but it gave testers a fire-breathing burp on initial run

  25. congrats to all who were selected . if you haven't ever used FinaFlex you are going to love there products. the guys who got the xanthine the fat will melt off you literally! good luck.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    still working on a flavoring system for that one .. the atlantic salmon flav just wasn't cutting it, trying a Cajun one too but it gave testers a fire-breathing burp on initial run
    So ur saying there's a chance
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

  27. Congrats to the winners! I'm sure you will be happy with your stacks and I'm looking forward to following your logs. May your gains be plentiful!

  28. Very cool. Congrats winners
    Independent

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    How did I miss this entire thread
    too busy being dirty?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post

    Lol I wish. More like too busy cutting all kinds of of roasts at work for the holidays.
    You wana send me a couple roasts?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nutraplanet Brings You The Biggest Adamantium SALE!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 08:29 PM
  2. Replies: 338
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 06:36 PM
  3. GENOMYX brings you the return of AlphaBurn...
    By Smitty77 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 05:28 PM
  4. LG Sciences brings you the NEW ANADRAULIC STATE FLAVOR!!!!!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 01:05 AM
  5. THE ONE- LOGGING OPPORTUNITY
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 02:42 PM
Log in
Log in