FINAFLEX ventures into the frozen tundra of Canada

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, he's logged just about everything we have to offer and did a great job of it. Most everyone on the board knows him, and if you don't, you've been absent for quite some time.
His work ethic is impeccable and his desire for knowledge and the betterment of himself and others around him is clearly evident in his postings.
Now, I'm not a huge fan of Canadians, mostly because they don't have a good baseball team and they don't have a football team at all. They are good at curling, but I'm not sure that's even a sport. I mean, who sweeps ice?
What the Canadians have given us, though, is Wasme, the newest addition to the FINAFLEX team and for that we can sincerely say "thank you".
Simon, welcome, from the FINAFLEX team to you. We all look forward to working with you, and we are sure that you will fit right into the fray with no issue.

For the rest of you, new reps means new promos, so be on the lookout for big things to come from the FREAKY team here at FINAFLEX. Again, welcome Simon, we know you'll do great things.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Brothers! First of all, a huge thanks to Steve and the rest of the Finaflex team. It is truly an honor to represent a company with such amazing products - products that work!

The knowledge and experience these guys bring to the table is second to none. I am looking forward to enhancing and sharing my own knowledge and pushing harder each day in my quest to become a 'Freak'.

As far as Canada goes, yes the Jays do suck, no we have no NFL, and really though who sweeps ice - but we did bring North America the greatest sport ever - HOCKEY. That said, go Bruins lol.

Now, let's do this!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Congrats there Simon. Good pickup by finaflex for sure!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats man!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I will resist the urge to defend Canada and limit this reply to congratulations.

Finaflex made a great addition to their team with this, congratulations Wasme!