Lecheek's Ugly Holiday Sweater Contest.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Lecheek's Ugly Holiday Sweater Contest.


    Yes thats correct lets see those UGLY sweaters. I would prefer to see some that you own but if you dont have one and would like to post someone elses or an image offline that is acceptable. Lets give everyone a chance please and keep the posts at 2 per member.The prize will be............................ .............................. .....
    Name:  994397_180650285463575_567374407_n.png
Views: 279
Size:  337.6 KB
    Thats right the soon to be released AMPitropin.
    No log needed but a review would be greatly appreciated.
    U.S. only
    21 and up
    1 winner will be picked after Christmas
    Now lets see some.......................... .
    Name:  thCA7BASN0.jpg
Views: 9506
Size:  6.5 KB
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow


  2. Okay, here is a good friend of mine who has never lost an ugly sweater contest. If I win, I'll share with him and give you double feedback.

    Name:  ForumRunner_20131205_105754.png
Views: 269
Size:  354.8 KB
    •   
       


  3. LMAO ^^^^^
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  4. And if it helps, I'll see if he still has that abomination and I'll model it myself! Or see what other monstrosity he has in his closet. I'm curious about this new AMP stuff. I'm completely tolerant to the bag of DMAA powder I have in my cupboard.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jcc80 View Post
    And if it helps, I'll see if he still has that abomination and I'll model it myself! Or see what other monstrosity he has in his closet. I'm curious about this new AMP stuff. I'm completely tolerant to the bag of DMAA powder I have in my cupboard.

    How will you recognize him?, seeing he has no face!
    •   
       


  6. That's how I'll recognize him. He's the only faceless person I know. He lost it in a tragic blimp accident. He doesn't like to talk about it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jcc80 View Post
    Okay, here is a good friend of mine who has never lost an ugly sweater contest. If I win, I'll share with him and give you double feedback. <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****93 369"/>
    Wow!!!

  8. Name:  image-351165278.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  415.6 KB

    This is my ugly Christmas sweatshirt



    Name:  image-995246621.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  517.4 KB

    This is my wife's

  9. I don't know about that "Supplement Reviews" trusted brand part on the label. I hope that's not on the actual label. I absolutely don't trust the reviews over at that place. Anytime I have ever read a review over there, there is constant "hating" and "Flaming" of the reviewers. There is obviously something shady going on at that site. I think I might trust the reviewers that have negative points more than the ones that don't over there. I'm just saying, I wouldn't want to be associated with that site at all.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't know about that "Supplement Reviews" trusted brand part on the label. I hope that's not on the actual label. I absolutely don't trust the reviews over at that place. Anytime I have ever read a review over there, there is constant "hating" and "Flaming" of the reviewers. There is obviously something shady going on at that site. I think I might trust the reviewers that have negative points more than the ones that don't over there. I'm just saying, I wouldn't want to be associated with that site at all.
    The one time I don't ask to have a picture changed with that removed. Now I know why I ask to have it removed
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    The one time I don't ask to have a picture changed with that removed. Now I know why I ask to have it removed
    I'm just saying you guys shouldn't associate with the Supplement reviews site, you're better than that.

  12. i can't do links...but google hallmark ornament sweater....apparently hallmark decided that don ye now your gay apparel was offensive to gays...this backfired on them, and pissed off the gays, lol. political correctness at it's finest, hahahahah. now thats funny!!!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. Bump
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  14. No, don't bump, even though I'm sure I got this in the bag, I don't want any more competition ;-)

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jcc80 View Post
    No, don't bump, even though I'm sure I got this in the bag, I don't want any more competition ;-)
    So far its looking that way isnt it?
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jcc80 View Post
    No, don't bump, even though I'm sure I got this in the bag, I don't want any more competition ;-)
    Whatever! My wife's has kittens on it

  17. I'll be in on this one here next week I believe... Sure to turn some heads with my getup

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    So far its looking that way isnt it?
    i didn't think anyone could top the hallmark fun[gay]ornament sweater.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. Not me but wow. This guy beside me has an ugly Xmas sweater on (in Atlanta no less) AND IS KNITTING. I didn't even think knitting needles were legal on an airplane.

    Name:  image-627942418.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  465.9 KB
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  20. a reincarnated white rosey greer.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. Maybe they are crochet needles and thats ok hahahaha
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Whatever! My wife's has kittens on it
    Oh wow. I might have to hit the thrift shop and up the ante a bit. My wife is great at finding crap

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Maybe they are crochet needles and thats ok hahahaha
    Ha I thought that too but nope, they were sharp ass wooden sticks. I thought everyone had gone plastic but this guy was committed to the classics
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  24. Bump, to be fair, I guess there should be at least some competition

  25. Looks like not many here are into the ugly sweater thing.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 550
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 10:06 PM
  2. Lecheek St. Pattys day Speed Extreme 2 chance contest
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 11:19 AM
  3. Holiday Flavor Contest!!!
    By MuscleGauge1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 08:52 PM
  4. Happy Holidays From PALO ALTO LABS contest!
    By john123131 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 09:36 PM
  5. Mini-contest for the holidays
    By john123131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 09:11 AM
Log in
Log in