We need 5 AMers to check out NEW Level II Thermo CAPS!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intoducing
LEVEL II
SUPER Thermogenic Caps!

Level-II-Capsules-Formutech-Nutrition_zps357ede7c.jpg
Level-II-Capsule-ingredients_zps45dee2ff.jpg

That's right! The best just got even better! Level II, the hottest new thermo on the market today, is now available both in a delicious grape powder and now in a two capsule serving! This new dosage option enhances the convenience of taking Level II with you to the gym or when you travel, and also allows for precise 1/2 dosing for those more sensitive to stimulants or who just want a lighter effect.

Thermogenics are widely popular among those wanting a boost as they go through their daily routine and others looking for an extra edge in their workout. Formutech Nutrition presents the leader in next- generation thermogenic powders, Level II Super Thermogenic Caps!
Level II is perfectly dosed with an innovative proprietary mix of ingredients that is sure to deliver an abundance of sustained high energy without that annoying JITTERY feeling; and no crash.*

You will notice:

• Increased metabolism*
  • Enhanced mood, especially when dieting*
  • Better mental focus and speedy brain function*
  • Decreased appetite*

Here's your chance to try our most powerful fat burner to date in its newest form! We're looking for 5 AM members to run a full 30 day log for us on this so we can get some feedback from the community!

In addition to the standard "Why should we pick you" and "links to other logs"......I want to know......"Who is going to compete?? Throw up an app and show us why you should be picked to try out the NEW Level II Super Thermo

ALSO: Be sure to give a warm welcome to our newest AM team member and lead rep across the various boards; cheftepesh1!!

As always, feel free to contact any of us with any questions you might have whether it's myself, double s, 02sixxer, and now cheftepesh1!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Oh yeah. For those of you who don't like powders we now have capsules. I know I have had tons of request for caps. Make sure you get your apps in.

Level II is amazing. I highly recommend Level 2 for anyone who wants a steady energy, great focus, good appetite suppressant , and a thermogenic that will knock your socks off. I have been using the powder form as a pre workout since October. The energy is the best kind, stable and no crash. My mood is so good when using level II. I feel as if I could workout all day.

As this is the newest addition to our line Of outstanding products, we want you guys to try it out. Make sure to get those apps in. You will NOT be disappointed.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stuff hits hard but what I like is it doesn't mess with your head i:e fogginess...

Swankyppants.....what do you mean by compete? Interestingly enough I was just looking at the NPC and OCB schedule page for doing a show next year and hopefully Formutech will fuel the way. Level II + Endurance....nuff said! Just need to figure out speedo or board shorts :scared:

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to run level 2 caps to see how they compare to the level 2 powder. I originally did have plans of stepping on the stage in 2015, but I think if I do if will be in 2016 or later. Need to add some size after this cut. I won't let you down in the log department buddy.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stuff hits hard but what I like is it doesn't mess with your head i:e fogginess...

Swankyppants.....what do you mean by compete? Interestingly enough I was just looking at the NPC and OCB schedule page for doing a show next year and hopefully Formutech will fuel the way. Level II + Endurance....nuff said! Just need to figure out speedo or board shorts :scared:
The compete question was Daniel's addition! Who's going to be doing some physique comps in 2014?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i aint competin in nothin, cept maybe for a good payin job, and i aint holdin my breath.

but i loved the powder samples i recieved, and wouldn't mind tryin out the capsules.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards

I am trying to put my schedule together. Original plan was New York Met in April but my wife is prego and due April 24. So that show is ou of the question. May do the Europa Orlando the week before since its local.

Endurance is the jam in pre comp. I live off it. I have several girls mapped out for late March. All on Level II. I am so stoked for using it pre comp, myself. Fasted cardio with Level 2 and endurance, can't for get my Acetyl L Carnatine.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
This supp is so sick! I'm logging the powdered version right now and there is no comparison for any other pre/burner on the market! Put that f**kin app in!!!! You won't be disappointed!:)

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
This supp is so sick! I'm logging the powdered version right now and there is no comparison for any other pre/burner on the market! Put that f**kin app in!!!! You won't be disappointed!:)
Agreed!!!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Weight: 195-198, nood (estimated; haven't been on a scale immediately upon waking since before Thanksgiving); 202.5 at the gym today, post coffee and 24oz water.

Goal weight in a months time: 180-185

Current Log:
11/11/13-current
TGR's FINAFlEXing Preworkout Trifecta (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com

Previous Log(s):9/4/13-current (non sponsored)
TGR's Cheetos Chraining - AnabolicMinds.com

6/3/13-8/26/13 (dual log)
Dual Log, Anabolic Algorithm Stack (sponsored by MAN) - AnabolicMinds.com

I have a few other older ones, if needed.

Why you should pick me:

A) I’m a consistent logger even when I’m not logging a sponsored product.

B) I’m motivated to cut. I’ve consistently logged every meal, every day, for the last 75 days straight (during a sometimes dirty bulk when I didn’t necessarily have to log the cals). Going back to my motivation to cut; I bought (first time trying this stack) Ephedrine, Caffeine tabs, and Aspirin on Monday; and am on my third day (third dose of ECA) of the start of my cut. It’s almost fate that you’re looking for a logger for a thermo. :)
View attachment untitledAM.bmp

C) I will provide: Daily calories, macros, and weight; weekly noods and measurements; and like most loggers, a very detailed workout summary including rest periods, post dosing mood/focus, etc.

Am I going to compete?:
Not this year. Maybe in the future. However, I'm as motivated or more as anyone who isn't competing, to cut.

Good luck to anyone else applying! I'm a huge fan of Formutech Endurance and REM 8.0, so I know this product will be just as good!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Weight: 195-198, nood (estimated; haven't been on a scale immediately upon waking since before Thanksgiving); 202.5 at the gym today, post coffee and 24oz water.

Current Log:
11/11/13-current

Why you should pick me:

B) I’m motivated to cut. I’ve consistently logged every meal, every day, for the last 75 days straight (during a sometimes dirty bulk when I didn’t necessarily have to log the cals). Going back to my motivation to cut; I bought (first time trying this stack) Ephedrine, Caffeine tabs, and Aspirin on Monday; and am on my third day (third dose of ECA) of the start of my cut. It’s almost fate that you’re looking for a logger for a thermo. :)
View attachment 93296

C) I will provide: Daily calories, macros, and weight; weekly noods and measurements; and like most loggers, a very detailed workout summary including rest periods, post dosing mood/focus, etc.

Am I going to compete?:
Not this year. Maybe in the future. However, I'm as motivated or more as anyone who isn't competing, to cut.

Good luck to anyone else applying! I'm a huge fan of Formutech Endurance and REM 8.0, so I know this product will be just as good!
The photo was from MyFitnessPal...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Current Log:
11/11/13-current

Why you should pick me:

View attachment 93296

Am I going to compete?:

verrrry nice app! Thanks for throwing your hat in the ring Tom!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Apps look awesome so far. Let's keep them coming.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ATTENTION!!! Everyone please give a warm welcome to our newest AM team member and lead rep across the various boards; cheftepesh1!!

As always, feel free to contact any of us with any questions you might have whether it's myself, double s, 02sixxer, and now cheftepesh1!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ATTENTION!!! Everyone please give a warm welcome to our newest AM team member and lead rep across the various boards; cheftepesh1!!

cheftepesh? is that polish...or romanian?:laugh:

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no more like romanian...vlad-tepesh...i recommend wearing garlic around him, lol.
well hopefully that means he'll stay away from my steak!

wakkawakkawakka!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah, can't have any blood. damn, I hate well done steak!
i hope your new guy knows this is just his initiation under fire rites to be admitted into the AM fraternity!!!:evil:

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually Romanian. I have gypsy blood

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ditto. Might as well chew leather.
yuuuup! if it ain't still mooin, keep it moovin I always say

ok just made that up, can't tell if funny or I'm just exhausted from being up since 230am

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Actually Romanian. I have gypsy blood
damn...i knew it!!!

ever been to vlad's castle? that place looks like it is alive with the souls of vlads victims!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No it's in the blood. Love to go there someday.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Australians get a look in?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I love to watch ghost adventures, zac bagans or whatever his name is cracks me up!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'll toss in my app.
I'm looking to get back into competitive shape for boxing/mma/muay thai. I've done it all my life and I want to get my career going. I'm naturally a 200lber that cuts down to 165-168 to fight.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I'll toss in my app.
I'm looking to get back into competitive shape for boxing/mma/muay thai. I've done it all my life and I want to get my career going. I'm naturally a 200lber that cuts down to 165-168 to fight.
how about some info on your current training style/schedule and have you ever logged before? Also, what other thermogenic type products have you tried in the past?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are planning to pick on Sunday so let's keep the apps coming

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You must watch ghost adventures:)
ghost adventures is fun, i like how they give insights on the cool places they visit...one of the places they visited in 1st season was edinborough, those caves under the city were fantastic!!!

btw-i agree about aaron being star of show, but i think he was better when he was fatter, lol. dude was hilarious!!!

ghost hunters is just too damned gay!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We are planning to pick on Sunday so let's keep the apps coming
i think i put an app in? if you need more let me know, i truely enjoyed the samples of the powder that swanky sent and don't have any pre atm!!!

i've done a few reviews in the past, i could find a few to list if you need me to.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
ghost adventures is fun, i like how they give insights on the cool places they visit...one of the places they visited in 1st season was edinborough, those caves under the city were fantastic!!! btw-i agree about aaron being star of show, but i think he was better when he was fatter, lol. dude was hilarious!!! ghost hunters is just too damned gay!!!
Right on! Agree totally!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think i put an app in? if you need more let me know, i truely enjoyed the samples of the powder that swanky sent and don't have any pre atm!!!

i've done a few reviews in the past, i could find a few to list if you need me to.
IDK, I'd like to see a higher post count

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
keep the apps coming folks.......great opportunity here

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i will try and get it higher...been slacking lately!!!

will 24,500 be enough?
I'd accept that on a probationary period. Lol

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
yuuuup! if it ain't still mooin, keep it moovin I always say

ok just made that up, can't tell if funny or I'm just exhausted from being up since 230am
Now Iam laughing. Because you don't know if its funny.