Free MAX-BULK for the: BEST UGLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards

All right guys and gals here comes Santy Claus from Androfactory.com

Win a Free bottle of MAX-BULK ($209.00 value) for the : BEST UGLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!

8 weeks worth at 3 capsules per day

Starting now until December 13 we will be looking for pictures of the best ugly Christmas present you have ever given or gotten.

You know you got them, so spread the love and show us how embarrassed you are of it.

One post per person please.

USA residents only.

It will be in your hands before Christmas!

Get in on this and bust right out of that ugly sweater Aunt Peg gave you last year.

ugley.jpg

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My sister once got a sweater as a present from my grandmother. It had lipstick on it...my grandmother wrapped up her old sweater; not even a new one. My grandmother was a bitch. She died horribly.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
damn dude, Merry Christmas! that would probably be a winner !

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
My sister once got a sweater as a present from my grandmother. It had lipstick on it...my grandmother wrapped up her old sweater; not even a new one. My grandmother was a bitch. She died horribly.
Lets keep this cheerful and funny...lmao

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was Christmas 1968. I was eight years old and let's just say I was a mischievous child. On Christmas morning I was eager to open gifts from Santa but my parents had a plan: they hid all the real gifts and only had one package under the tree. I awoke, ran down the stairs and was excited to see the present. I feverishly opened it and found two packages of black coal ( it was black aquarium gravel). I think my parents were trying to give me a hint to straighten up! Can you imagine how frustrated they were when they saw how excited I was with this present as I rushed over to my aquarium and poured both packages into the tank:

View attachment 92961

Best ugly gift I ever received! Lolrof

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Every year the infamous McFadden Family Christmas comes about. Everyone gets really drunk, sings christmas songs, eats the most random xmas dinner ever (kabasi, mac and cheese, KFC, etc.) We play multiple games and one of them is literally an ugly gift game. Forget the actual name of it, but we all pick random bags with extremely awkward presents and can force swap someone else's present. You have to bring the gift home and hang it on the tree like an ornament. I received a funny ornament with Philadelphia Eagles fans on it with their 2012 Season Record: 4-12.. Ugly ugly gift lmao.

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/314560_10102184172856969_310998974_n.jpg

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ great party idea! Lol. We play a white elephant Christmas game in which everyone wraps something that's either nice or "off-the-wall" (dirty socks, old ornaments, bowling ball). You roll the dice and if you hit a double you pick a gift. The game is played for time. Once the gifts run out then you are free to "steal" from another person. You should see the faces and fun that occurs once the "stealing" begins!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Every year the infamous McFadden Family Christmas comes about. Everyone gets really drunk, sings christmas songs, eats the most random xmas dinner ever (kabasi, mac and cheese, KFC, etc.) We play multiple games and one of them is literally an ugly gift game. Forget the actual name of it, but we all pick random bags with extremely awkward presents and can force swap someone else's present. You have to bring the gift home and hang it on the tree like an ornament. I received a funny ornament with Philadelphia Eagles fans on it with their 2012 Season Record: 4-12.. Ugly ugly gift lmao.

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/314560_10102184172856969_310998974_n.jpg
That looks like a fun Christmas there! Thsnks fir the entry irish

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I enter one of my wife's gifts that qualifies as absolutley horrendous?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice promo Chef, in for the ugly gift pics!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Keep em comin...start the new year with 8 weeks of winter mass

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Haha awesome entries so far! I remember my grandad gave me a potato and my brother an onion.... I was only 7 and burst out crying lol! He had a real gift that he gave me after the waterworks stopped :D

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
My mom actually got me this for Christmas

image-1122683.jpg

So then in return I got her this

image-617299378.jpg

These two would definitely be the the top for me on the one received and the one given:)

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

All right guys and gals here comes Santy Claus from Androfactory.com

Win a Free bottle of MAX-BULK ($209.00 value) for the : BEST UGLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!

8 weeks worth at 3 capsules per day

Starting now until December 13 we will be looking for pictures of the best ugly Christmas present you have ever given or gotten.

You know you got them, so spread the love and show us how embarrassed you are of it.

One post per person please.

USA residents only.

It will be in your hands before Christmas!

Get in on this and bust right out of that ugly sweater Aunt Peg gave you last year.

View attachment 92942

I thought capsules came with 126 caps. That is only 6 weeks at 3 caps per day... Did they add extra caps to the bottles?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
No I haven't but now I'm thinking I might!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I thought capsules came with 126 caps. That is only 6 weeks at 3 caps per day... Did they add extra caps to the bottles?
There's an extra 42 caps added to the standard bottle give you a few extra weeks.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I bet you dominate tacky Christmas parties
I've actually never worn these out of the house but my work Christmas party this year will be the first. I'm wearing the sweatshirt and my wife the sweater!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
I have a few ugly gifts but I can't upload them
Via phone and won't be able to use my computer till Sunday

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
All right people now don't be embarrassed. Bring out that nasty looking stuff you got hiding and won't throw away so not to hurt their feelings. Bump!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
377974.jpg

Bump. Yall get in on this. Santa is bringing gains this year

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
one week left people to take home a great Christmas present. Santa will be coming early to one lucky winner!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife got these from her grandmother last year. Her grandmother thought they were "hip and flashy".

Ugly boots.jpg

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
we need more entryies people time is winding down!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, flashy. Will catch cops attention
She used them for go-go boots with her 60's costume during Halloween this year. And then they were all she wore when we played cops and hookers. :sly: Whoops, too much?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
She used them for go-go boots with her 60's costume during Halloween this year. And then they were all she wore when we played cops and hookers. :sly: Whoops, too much?
Only if she still made you pay!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How about a restraining order? Ha.

image-3376865706.jpg

Back story: I hung out with this girl 3 times vet the course of 3 months (aug-oct). She began texting and trying to show up constantly after I told her I wanted no part of her. This continued for months without me answering any calls or texts. Finally I had enough and this was the result. The best part is I actually didn't know her real last name when I went to get it. Had to find it from one of her friends haha. She was none too pleased but clearly still thinks it might be ok as she sent this to my buddy a few months ago:

image-766093487.jpg

Might have to regift it again this year haha

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
alright today is it. i will pick a winner by this afternoon. Cordeen will be taking care of the shipment for this contest so your info will go to him. thanks to all who entered and may the best present win!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
alright today is it. i will pick a winner by this afternoon. Cordeen will be taking care of the shipment for this contest so your info will go to him. thanks to all who entered and may the best present win!
Nice! Can't wait.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
When the Winner is chosen, PM me your shipping address soonest.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
And the winner is mountain man and his flashy gogo boots.pm cordeen with your info and start getting swole big man. Congratulations!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the winner is mountain man and his flashy gogo boots.pm cordeen with your info and start getting swole big man. Congratulations!
Congrats MountainMan! Now let's see a pic of you squatting in those boots! Lol

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy sh!t! Seriously? You guys are awesome! Thank you so much!