ANS Performance needs RITUAL LOGGERS!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

ANS Performance needs RITUAL LOGGERS!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ANS Performance needs RITUAL LOGGERS!!!!

Name:  ANS3.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  60.9 KB

RITUAL is here and we are looking for some PUMPED UP detailed loggers
    We will be picking 10 loggers, so lets get those apps in!

If you havn't checked out RITUAL yet, look at this killer ingredient profile!
    Name:  Rituall2.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  118.9 KB

Fill in the application as much as possible, Thanks
    Weight:
    How many times a week do you train?:
    Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?:
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?

What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual?
    Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews?

Rules
    *U.S Only
    *Must be 18 or older
    *Must have over 100 posts
    *Must update log at least 3 times a week

For everyone wanting to know the ingredient profile, here it is!
    Name:  ritual ingredient profile.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  117.1 KB

Now lets see those apps!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Get in on this guys. This is one of the best dosed preworkouts out today on the market!
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sex: M
    Weight: 182
    How many times a week do you train?: 5
    Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: bulk for winter!
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? I can update after every workout, so 5 times a week. December is going to be great month for me to log this product as I will have a lot of time off school!
    What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? As of right now I am taking creatine monohydrate but will stop that if I am chosen. I am considering a BCAA supplement as well.
    Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Absolutely.
    You can check my other logs and see how detailed they are and how often I logged. Thanks for the opportunity.
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    Weight: 182
    How many times a week do you train?: 5
    Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: bulk for winter!
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? I can update after every workout, so 5 times a week. December is going to be great month for me to log this product as I will have a lot of time off school!
    What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? As of right now I am taking creatine monohydrate but will stop that if I am chosen. I am considering a BCAA supplement as well.
    Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Absolutely.
    You can check my other logs and see how detailed they are and how often I logged. Thanks for the opportunity.
    Thanks for entering. Great app!
    ANS Performance Rep.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Get in on this guys. This is one of the best dosed preworkouts out today on the market!

Nice pic

Great first app!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great opp for some people...this one has been on my to try list for a while...just started a review on a diff pre today, otherwise I'd prolly be all over this...best of luck to everyone...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

-Sex: Male
    -Weight: 215
    -How many times a week do you train?: I'm a competitive powerlifter that trains 4 times per week, and conditioning 2 other days
    -Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: Bulk
    -We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? I'm on here every day and will update very frequently.
    This is not my first log, and I maintain a daily training log as well, with detailed training and video of sessions
    -What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? Random GDA's, pre-carb meals
    -Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Absolutely

-And I fulfill your logging requirements
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sex:m
    Weight:177.8
    How many times a week do you train?:4-5
    Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?bulk:
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? as many as needed check my profile for logs if needed.
    What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? dhea from andro factory
    Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? what ever is needed i will do.

thanks for considering me . i currently have no preworkout to take so i have been winging it without one. i just finished a focus type supplement log and would love to do one that has something to help with pump and vascularity.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nice pic

Great first app!
    Dammit, I thought my disguise worked.
    ANS Performance Rep.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Sex: male
    Weight: 220
    How many times a week do you train?: 4-5
    Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: maintaining bulk
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? As needed, 3-4 days a week or when theirs noticeable changes.
    What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? Whey post workout, that's it
    Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Of course. I have a few logs under my belt. I will write a fair and unbiased log if chosen.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subd. Will apply later tonight. Tried a few samples at the Dallas Europa and loved it. Been looking for this stufff since
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

Weight:
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?
    Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews?

Rules
    *U.S Only
    *Must be 18 or older

Weight: 220

How many times a week do you train?: 5-6

Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: lean bulk pre prepping for 2014 nationals

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Daily no problem

Protein powder. Various carbo powder.

Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Of course

Rules
    *U.S Only Yes Sir
    *Must be 18 or older YUP
    *Must have over 100 posts YUP
    *Must update log at least 3 times a week No Problem
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I like what I'm seeing

14. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Weight: 215
    How many times a week do you train?: 5 lifts (legs, chest, back, shoulders, arms) 3-4 morning cardio sessions

Currently cutting, in a few weeks, I will begin working my calories back towards maintenance and looking to recomp via carb cycling.
    I am on here either by computer or phone daily.
    multi, fish oils, CLA, BCAAs, Whey. I have two weeks left on LG's Cutting Kit, so by the time winners are picked and this is shipped out, I'll be in PCT which will include LG's Form-XT, DAA.
    Currently I am not using any preworkout, but will start back up again during PCT and this would be an awesome addition to the mix to. I have tried numerous preworkouts that would make a list too long to name here.
    absolutely! honest too
    Previous Logs: BigBruiser to CutCruiser LG Science Cutting Kit (sponsered Gettin' AX Stacked BCAAs! (sponsored) Formutech Level II mini-log
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Awesome apps, keep them coming

16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Weight:238

How many times a week do you train?:4
    Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?:Light Bulk

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Every training session, so four.

What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? Dilate on upper body days, Creatine Mono, BCAA, Vitamin D, Fish Oil.

Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Sure would!

Appreciate the opportunity, and congrats to the winners!
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Loggers will be picked Sunday so let's see some more

18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Seen all the reviews about this stuff, and obviously profile looks great! So would love to.

Sex: Male

Weight: 191 currently at 8-9%
    How many times a week do you train?
    :5-6 times a week

Lean bulk. Prepping for 2nd Men's physique show in May. Gunning for 200

At the least 3-4x. More than likely after every session

Creatine Mono CLA and whey protein shakes

More than willing, and I'm honest and straight forward about my likes and dislikes. Honest reviews are hard to find
    Someone once told me the definition of Hell.
    The last day you have on Earth, the person you BECAME......Will meet the person you could have BECOME
  19. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hi guys
    I'm a 29 year old male
    Iv been training for 15 years. Started training for strength and power during my football years. After I was finished with football/sports I switched over to body building(about 5 years ago)
    I currently train 5 days a week. I use a traditional bodybuilding split routine. Every once in a while I will incorporate giant sets, drop sets and very high volume to mix things up.
    Currently I am on a "bulk". My goal is to gain mass but not add to much body fat. I normally walk around at 230 pounds. Lean. My goal is to add 15 pounds by April. I want to keep the weight gain clean as possible, more muscle than fat.
    If chosen to run Ritual I will also be using recompadrol, compete, multi v, fish oil, Karbolyn, liv 52 and whey isolate
    I love pre workouts and I can't wAit to try ritual!
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Nice apps!

21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Really nice apps. I can't wait for more people to try Ritual. I know they're going to love it!
    ANS Performance Rep.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

App for Spinyvegeta

Fill in the application as much as possible, Thanks
    Sex:Male
    Weight:272
    How many times a week do you train?:6 days
    Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?:BULK
    Daily
    What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual?Mass HGH, Orange Triad with greens
    Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Yes

Rules
    *U.S Only
    *Must be 18 or older

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

BUMP!

24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Question and a bump:

Can you aware me on xanthaurine and dendrobium? Just curious what they do.

Also, Icy blue freeze!? I hope I'm a winner, I wanna try that!!

Bump.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sex:
    with females only yea haha I'm 26
    Weight:
    5-6
    Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?
    : slowly merging into cutting more of a lean bulk diet
    Everyday if needed
    M-sten Rx,4-AD, animal pak,ON gold standard,fish oil,bcaas if I can get my hands on some haha
    Yes! **** I'll tell everyone at my gym about the stuff too haha
    Formutech Nutrition Rep
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bump! I'll get back to this
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

[QUOTE=broken bottle;4254519]Question and a bump:

Xanthaurine ( Quercitin) Anti-Viral Xanthaurine glucosides such as Hyperoside have been studied as effective anti-viral products against both hepatitis B and as part of a cocktail of glucosides that inhibit part of the HIV spreading process in cells.

Anti-cancer Oddly during some in vitro studies, Xanthaurine actually produced changes that are similar to cancer cells. While this initially caused some alarm and some provocative headlines later studies indicated that Xanthaurine does not cause cancer in humans or animals at any dose and may even act to alter cancer cells. Studies have indicated that Xanthaurine may even suppress skin and prostate cancer cells. A separate study indicated that smokers who ingested a trio of flavonoid compounds including Xanthaurine reduced their risk of pancreatic cancer by 23%. As yet, no official body has declared Xanthaurine as a proven cancer treatment but studies have shown enough promise and safety for Xanthaurine to continue to be a compound of interest in this area.

Anti-inflammatory One of the main benefits seen with Xanthaurine is it's potent anti-inflammatory actions. This obviously relates to a great number of health conditions and benefits and research is wide-ranging at this point with everything from treatment of fibromyalgia to hair loss. This may also be related to it's anti-cancer benefits which may often be interlinked with inflammatory conditions. One of the more unusual powers of Xanthaurine in this category is it's reduction of vitamin B3 'flushing' which may benefit some users who struggle with supplements that cause redness and general blood flushing. A further study has shown Xanthaurine acting to reduce certain prostoglandins which may be involved in hay-fever offering a possible natural protection against many pollen allergies.

Anti-metabolic syndrome This area of Xanthaurine's powerful effects spills over into our next section on it's use in sports supplements but multiple studies indicate a reduction in Metabolic Syndrome symptoms with the use of higher dose Xanthaurine.

Anti-hypertension and cholesterol control Xanthaurine studies indicate it may reduce blood pressure at certain concentrations in obese patients[24] and also has a beneficial reduction in LDL cholesterol markers.

Xanthaurine for Physique enhancement - Inclusion in Ritual

The case for Xanthaurine in sports supplements is made clear by it's energy expenditure increase and possible impact on fat cells. Although human studies are yet to be conclusive, in vitro and animal studies indicate that Xanthaurine, especially when combined with other popular supplements increases the normal energy expenditure, resulting in more fat burnt during and following exercise. Exercise tolerance and recovery were also improved[26] this is believed to be caused by an acceleration of mitochondrial biogenesis. Animal studies have also shown increased endurance when using high doses of Xanthaurine flavanoids.[27]

A further study indicated that Xanthaurine may inhibit the formation of fat cells obviously this is of critical importance in fighting body fat. As opposed to simply accelerating the metabolism and helping to burn up unwanted and unhealthy fat stores, this compound may benefit users by limiting the production of fat cells and slowing fat storage.

Some research indicates that Xanthaurine may elicit the release of insulin resulting in faster distribution of nutrients to working muscles. Oddly this effect did not increase fat storage which can be the downside to uncontrolled insulin overstimulation, which makes it a major positive in the fight for more energy, better endurance, faster fat breakdown, better blood sugar control and slower fat accumulation.

Dendrobium is purported to contain high amounts of PEA (disclaimer: although, this claim is in dispute) which typically elicits a "feel good" response and enhances overall mood.
    ANS Performance Rep.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

^Awesome!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Weight: 187 lbs
    How many times a week do you train?: 3
    Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: Lean bulk
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? 3-4
    What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? - none
    Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? - Yeah buddy

I'm currently running a log, but soon I'll finish my tube and would be happy to give this one a try.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'8"  265 lbs.

[QUOTE=southpaw23;4254672]
    Quote Originally Posted by broken bottle View Post
    Question and a bump:

Xanthaurine ( Quercitin) Anti-Viral Xanthaurine glucosides such as Hyperoside have been studied as effective anti-viral products against both hepatitis B and as part of a cocktail of glucosides that inhibit part of the HIV spreading process in cells.

Anti-cancer Oddly during some in vitro studies, Xanthaurine actually produced changes that are similar to cancer cells. While this initially caused some alarm and some provocative headlines later studies indicated that Xanthaurine does not cause cancer in humans or animals at any dose and may even act to alter cancer cells. Studies have indicated that Xanthaurine may even suppress skin and prostate cancer cells. A separate study indicated that smokers who ingested a trio of flavonoid compounds including Xanthaurine reduced their risk of pancreatic cancer by 23%. As yet, no official body has declared Xanthaurine as a proven cancer treatment but studies have shown enough promise and safety for Xanthaurine to continue to be a compound of interest in this area.

Anti-inflammatory One of the main benefits seen with Xanthaurine is it's potent anti-inflammatory actions. This obviously relates to a great number of health conditions and benefits and research is wide-ranging at this point with everything from treatment of fibromyalgia to hair loss. This may also be related to it's anti-cancer benefits which may often be interlinked with inflammatory conditions. One of the more unusual powers of Xanthaurine in this category is it's reduction of vitamin B3 'flushing' which may benefit some users who struggle with supplements that cause redness and general blood flushing. A further study has shown Xanthaurine acting to reduce certain prostoglandins which may be involved in hay-fever offering a possible natural protection against many pollen allergies.

Anti-metabolic syndrome This area of Xanthaurine's powerful effects spills over into our next section on it's use in sports supplements but multiple studies indicate a reduction in Metabolic Syndrome symptoms with the use of higher dose Xanthaurine.

Anti-hypertension and cholesterol control Xanthaurine studies indicate it may reduce blood pressure at certain concentrations in obese patients[24] and also has a beneficial reduction in LDL cholesterol markers.

The case for Xanthaurine in sports supplements is made clear by it's energy expenditure increase and possible impact on fat cells. Although human studies are yet to be conclusive, in vitro and animal studies indicate that Xanthaurine, especially when combined with other popular supplements increases the normal energy expenditure, resulting in more fat burnt during and following exercise. Exercise tolerance and recovery were also improved[26] this is believed to be caused by an acceleration of mitochondrial biogenesis. Animal studies have also shown increased endurance when using high doses of Xanthaurine flavanoids.[27]

A further study indicated that Xanthaurine may inhibit the formation of fat cells obviously this is of critical importance in fighting body fat. As opposed to simply accelerating the metabolism and helping to burn up unwanted and unhealthy fat stores, this compound may benefit users by limiting the production of fat cells and slowing fat storage.

Some research indicates that Xanthaurine may elicit the release of insulin resulting in faster distribution of nutrients to working muscles. Oddly this effect did not increase fat storage which can be the downside to uncontrolled insulin overstimulation, which makes it a major positive in the fight for more energy, better endurance, faster fat breakdown, better blood sugar control and slower fat accumulation.

Dendrobium is purported to contain high amounts of PEA (disclaimer: although, this claim is in dispute) which typically elicits a "feel good" response and enhances overall mood.

FURTHER to this great response....

Quercetin (Xanthaurine) at 200mg (max dose RITUAL - 2 scoops) - elicits an acute 300% increase in nitric oxide levels. So in addition to the benefits of it as an antioxidant, endurance aid and other potential disease-related benefits (which we don't make any claims about ) the Xanthaurine promotes enhanced blood flow and a vicious pump!

Our particular extract of dendrobium is different I would say that perhaps others in the market. First off - it's not spiked with anything! Second it's actually a specialized aqueous extract that contains polysaccharides rather than alkaloids. These polysaccharides have free radical scavenging ability, hydroxyl radical quenching and immune system enhancement. We saw a significant endurance benefit with the addition of our DN1000 extract to RITUAL that when without it - and think users of RITUAL will attest to it that the endurance properties of RITUAL are second to none.
    ANS Performance Rep
    www.ansperformance.com

RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DIABLO * DILATE
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

This is a great product. I ran this along with dilate during the summer and had great effects. It's also one of the few pre workouts with clinical dosing all around.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

[QUOTE=braco1;4254724]

Quercetin (Xanthaurine) at 200mg (max dose RITUAL - 2 scoops) - elicits an acute 300% increase in nitric oxide levels. So in addition to the benefits of it as an antioxidant, endurance aid and other potential disease-related benefits (which we don't make any claims about ) the Xanthaurine promotes enhanced blood flow and a vicious pump!

Our particular extract of dendrobium is different I would say that perhaps others in the market. First off - it's not spiked with anything! Second it's actually a specialized aqueous extract that contains polysaccharides rather than alkaloids. These polysaccharides have free radical scavenging ability, hydroxyl radical quenching and immune system enhancement. We saw a significant endurance benefit with the addition of our DN1000 extract to RITUAL that when without it - and think users of RITUAL will attest to it that the endurance properties of RITUAL are second to none.
    The endurance properties of Ritual is what originally got me hooked. It is indeed second to none.
    ANS Performance Rep.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

[QUOTE=southpaw23;4254672]
    Quote Originally Posted by broken bottle View Post
    Question and a bump:

[QUOTE=braco1;4254724]

Wow! Amazing info guys, thank you. I could have just googled it but I'm glad I didn't. I would not have gotten great answers like that probably.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

[QUOTE=broken bottle;4254738][QUOTE=southpaw23;4254672]

Quote Originally Posted by braco1 View Post

Wow! Amazing info guys, thank you. I could have just googled it but I'm glad I didn't. I would not have gotten great answers like that probably.
    Don't give me that much credit, you probably would have. Lol. =)
    ANS Performance Rep.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    This is a great product. I ran this along with dilate during the summer and had great effects. It's also one of the few pre workouts with clinical dosing all around.
    Thanks for the support, Rob! We have a new fatburner coming out very soon (Diablo) and I know you'll be be impressed with the dosing on that as well.
    ANS Performance Rep.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

[QUOTE=southpaw23;4254736]
    Quote Originally Posted by braco1 View Post

The endurance properties of Ritual is what originally got me hooked. It is indeed second to none.

Thats what is attracting me to the formula, it's not just a "pump" pre-workout like a lot of companies are doing now, the formula looks like a great performance booster. On paper this looks like a the athletes dream pre-workout, I want some

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

nice opportunity, ritual is a really nice preworkout from the samples i had in the past
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Sex: As often as possible

Weight: 255lbs

How many times a week do you train?: 6-7x depending on works schedule. Usually 3-4 weight training days & 3-4 mobility/conditioning/cardio days

Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: Slow recomp beginning after Thanksgiving

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Daily. Daily VIDEOS. Plastered all over any forums/social media site/other websites you'd desire.

What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? Staples. Probably a fat burner or two.

Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? WHAT?!? THIS IS A RIDICULOUS REQUEST. HOW PREPOSTEROUS!

lol j/k

Of course I'd leave a final review you silly reps you.

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

How many times a week do you train?: 6-7x depending on works schedule. Usually 3-4 weight training days & 3-4 mobility/conditioning/cardio days

Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: Slow recomp beginning after Thanksgiving

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Daily. Daily VIDEOS. Plastered all over any forums/social media site/other websites you'd desire.

What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? Staples. Probably a fat burner or two.

Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? WHAT?!? THIS IS A RIDICULOUS REQUEST. HOW PREPOSTEROUS!

lol j/k

DJ

Denied!!!

ahaha

40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'8"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

lol j/k

DJ
    No Vlogging of the sex...please
    ANS Performance Rep
    www.ansperformance.com

RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DIABLO * DILATE

Similar Forum Threads

1. NLA Performance needing 3 Loggers!
    By msrider in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 08:00 AM
  2. NLA Performance Needing 4 loggers for New Supp-D!
    By msrider in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 05:54 AM
  3. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 04:31 PM
  4. so my friend is an idiot(need help with his pct)
    By getupforletdo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 09:23 PM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 11:19 AM