ANS Performance needs RITUAL LOGGERS!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ANS3.jpg

RITUAL is here and we are looking for some PUMPED UP detailed loggers :)
We will be picking 10 loggers, so lets get those apps in!

If you havn't checked out RITUAL yet, look at this killer ingredient profile!
Rituall2.jpg

Fill in the application as much as possible, Thanks
Weight:
How many times a week do you train?:
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?:
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?

What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual?
Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews?

Rules
*U.S Only
*Must be 18 or older
*Must have over 100 posts
*Must update log at least 3 times a week

For everyone wanting to know the ingredient profile, here it is!
ritual ingredient profile.jpg

Now lets see those apps! :AR15firing:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get in on this guys. This is one of the best dosed preworkouts out today on the market!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Sex: M
Weight: 182
How many times a week do you train?: 5
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: bulk for winter!
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? I can update after every workout, so 5 times a week. December is going to be great month for me to log this product as I will have a lot of time off school!
What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? As of right now I am taking creatine monohydrate but will stop that if I am chosen. I am considering a BCAA supplement as well.
Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Absolutely.
You can check my other logs and see how detailed they are and how often I logged. Thanks for the opportunity.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight: 182
How many times a week do you train?: 5
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: bulk for winter!
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? I can update after every workout, so 5 times a week. December is going to be great month for me to log this product as I will have a lot of time off school!
What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? As of right now I am taking creatine monohydrate but will stop that if I am chosen. I am considering a BCAA supplement as well.
Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Absolutely.
You can check my other logs and see how detailed they are and how often I logged. Thanks for the opportunity.
Thanks for entering. Great app!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great opp for some people...this one has been on my to try list for a while...just started a review on a diff pre today, otherwise I'd prolly be all over this...best of luck to everyone...

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-Sex: Male
-Weight: 215
-How many times a week do you train?: I'm a competitive powerlifter that trains 4 times per week, and conditioning 2 other days
-Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: Bulk
-We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? I'm on here every day and will update very frequently.
This is not my first log, and I maintain a daily training log as well, with detailed training and video of sessions
-What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? Random GDA's, pre-carb meals
-Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Absolutely

-And I fulfill your logging requirements

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Sex:m
Weight:177.8
How many times a week do you train?:4-5
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?bulk:
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? as many as needed check my profile for logs if needed.
What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? dhea from andro factory
Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? what ever is needed i will do.

thanks for considering me . i currently have no preworkout to take so i have been winging it without one. i just finished a focus type supplement log and would love to do one that has something to help with pump and vascularity.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Sex: male
Weight: 220
How many times a week do you train?: 4-5
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: maintaining bulk
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? As needed, 3-4 days a week or when theirs noticeable changes.
What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? Whey post workout, that's it
Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Of course. I have a few logs under my belt. I will write a fair and unbiased log if chosen.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Subd. Will apply later tonight. Tried a few samples at the Dallas Europa and loved it. Been looking for this stufff since

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Weight:
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?
Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews?

Rules
*U.S Only
*Must be 18 or older

Weight: 220

How many times a week do you train?: 5-6

Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: lean bulk pre prepping for 2014 nationals

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Daily no problem

Protein powder. Various carbo powder.

Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Of course

Rules
*U.S Only Yes Sir
*Must be 18 or older YUP
*Must have over 100 posts YUP
*Must update log at least 3 times a week No Problem

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like what I'm seeing :)

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 215
How many times a week do you train?: 5 lifts (legs, chest, back, shoulders, arms) 3-4 morning cardio sessions

Currently cutting, in a few weeks, I will begin working my calories back towards maintenance and looking to recomp via carb cycling.​
I am on here either by computer or phone daily.​
multi, fish oils, CLA, BCAAs, Whey. I have two weeks left on LG's Cutting Kit, so by the time winners are picked and this is shipped out, I'll be in PCT which will include LG's Form-XT, DAA.​
Currently I am not using any preworkout, but will start back up again during PCT and this would be an awesome addition to the mix to. I have tried numerous preworkouts that would make a list too long to name here.​
absolutely! honest too​
Previous Logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238125-bigbruiser-cutcruiser-lg.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/236943-gettin-ax-stacked.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/236153-formutech-level-ii.html

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome apps, keep them coming :D

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards

Weight:238

How many times a week do you train?:4
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?:Light Bulk

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Every training session, so four.

What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? Dilate on upper body days, Creatine Mono, BCAA, Vitamin D, Fish Oil.

Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Sure would!

Appreciate the opportunity, and congrats to the winners!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loggers will be picked Sunday so let's see some more :banana:

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Seen all the reviews about this stuff, and obviously profile looks great! So would love to.

Sex: Male

Weight: 191 currently at 8-9%
How many times a week do you train?
:5-6 times a week

Lean bulk. Prepping for 2nd Men's physique show in May. Gunning for 200

At the least 3-4x. More than likely after every session

Creatine Mono CLA and whey protein shakes

More than willing, and I'm honest and straight forward about my likes and dislikes. Honest reviews are hard to find

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys
I'm a 29 year old male
Iv been training for 15 years. Started training for strength and power during my football years. After I was finished with football/sports I switched over to body building(about 5 years ago)
I currently train 5 days a week. I use a traditional bodybuilding split routine. Every once in a while I will incorporate giant sets, drop sets and very high volume to mix things up.
Currently I am on a "bulk". My goal is to gain mass but not add to much body fat. I normally walk around at 230 pounds. Lean. My goal is to add 15 pounds by April. I want to keep the weight gain clean as possible, more muscle than fat.
If chosen to run Ritual I will also be using recompadrol, compete, multi v, fish oil, Karbolyn, liv 52 and whey isolate
I love pre workouts and I can't wAit to try ritual!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really nice apps. I can't wait for more people to try Ritual. I know they're going to love it!

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
App for Spinyvegeta

Fill in the application as much as possible, Thanks
Sex:Male
Weight:272
How many times a week do you train?:6 days
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?:BULK
Daily
What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual?Mass HGH, Orange Triad with greens
Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Yes

Rules
*U.S Only
*Must be 18 or older

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Question and a bump:

Can you aware me on xanthaurine and dendrobium? Just curious what they do.

Also, Icy blue freeze!? I hope I'm a winner, I wanna try that!!

Bump.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Sex:
with females only yea :p haha I'm 26
Weight:
5-6
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?
: slowly merging into cutting more of a lean bulk diet
Everyday if needed
M-sten Rx,4-AD, animal pak,ON gold standard,fish oil,bcaas if I can get my hands on some haha
Yes! **** I'll tell everyone at my gym about the stuff too haha

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump! I'll get back to this ;)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question and a bump:

Xanthaurine ( Quercitin) Anti-Viral – Xanthaurine glucosides such as Hyperoside have been studied as effective anti-viral products against both hepatitis B and as part of a cocktail of glucosides that inhibit part of the HIV spreading process in cells.

Anti-cancer – Oddly during some in vitro studies, Xanthaurine actually produced changes that are similar to cancer cells. While this initially caused some alarm and some provocative headlines – later studies indicated that Xanthaurine does not cause cancer in humans or animals at any dose and may even act to alter cancer cells. Studies have indicated that Xanthaurine may even suppress skin and prostate cancer cells. A separate study indicated that smokers who ingested a trio of flavonoid compounds including Xanthaurine reduced their risk of pancreatic cancer by 23%. As yet, no official body has declared Xanthaurine as a proven cancer treatment but studies have shown enough promise and safety for Xanthaurine to continue to be a compound of interest in this area.

Anti-inflammatory – One of the main benefits seen with Xanthaurine is it's potent anti-inflammatory actions. This obviously relates to a great number of health conditions and benefits and research is wide-ranging at this point with everything from treatment of fibromyalgia to hair loss. This may also be related to it's anti-cancer benefits which may often be interlinked with inflammatory conditions. One of the more unusual powers of Xanthaurine in this category is it's reduction of vitamin B3 'flushing' which may benefit some users who struggle with supplements that cause redness and general blood flushing. A further study has shown Xanthaurine acting to reduce certain prostoglandins which may be involved in hay-fever – offering a possible natural protection against many pollen allergies.

Anti-metabolic syndrome – This area of Xanthaurine's powerful effects spills over into our next section on it's use in sports supplements – but multiple studies indicate a reduction in Metabolic Syndrome symptoms with the use of higher dose Xanthaurine.

Anti-hypertension and cholesterol control – Xanthaurine studies indicate it may reduce blood pressure at certain concentrations in obese patients[24] and also has a beneficial reduction in LDL cholesterol markers.

Xanthaurine for Physique enhancement - Inclusion in Ritual

The case for Xanthaurine in sports supplements is made clear by it's energy expenditure increase and possible impact on fat cells. Although human studies are yet to be conclusive, in vitro and animal studies indicate that Xanthaurine, especially when combined with other popular supplements increases the normal energy expenditure, resulting in more fat burnt during and following exercise. Exercise tolerance and recovery were also improved[26] – this is believed to be caused by an acceleration of mitochondrial biogenesis. Animal studies have also shown increased endurance when using high doses of Xanthaurine flavanoids.[27]

A further study indicated that Xanthaurine may inhibit the formation of fat cells – obviously this is of critical importance in fighting body fat. As opposed to simply accelerating the metabolism and helping to burn up unwanted and unhealthy fat stores, this compound may benefit users by limiting the production of fat cells and slowing fat storage.

Some research indicates that Xanthaurine may elicit the release of insulin resulting in faster distribution of nutrients to working muscles. Oddly this effect did not increase fat storage which can be the downside to uncontrolled insulin overstimulation, which makes it a major positive in the fight for more energy, better endurance, faster fat breakdown, better blood sugar control and slower fat accumulation.

Dendrobium is purported to contain high amounts of PEA (disclaimer: although, this claim is in dispute) which typically elicits a "feel good" response and enhances overall mood.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 187 lbs
How many times a week do you train?: 3
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: Lean bulk
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? 3-4
What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? - none
Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? - Yeah buddy

I'm currently running a log, but soon I'll finish my tube and would be happy to give this one a try.

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Question and a bump:

Xanthaurine ( Quercitin) Anti-Viral – Xanthaurine glucosides such as Hyperoside have been studied as effective anti-viral products against both hepatitis B and as part of a cocktail of glucosides that inhibit part of the HIV spreading process in cells.

Anti-cancer – Oddly during some in vitro studies, Xanthaurine actually produced changes that are similar to cancer cells. While this initially caused some alarm and some provocative headlines – later studies indicated that Xanthaurine does not cause cancer in humans or animals at any dose and may even act to alter cancer cells. Studies have indicated that Xanthaurine may even suppress skin and prostate cancer cells. A separate study indicated that smokers who ingested a trio of flavonoid compounds including Xanthaurine reduced their risk of pancreatic cancer by 23%. As yet, no official body has declared Xanthaurine as a proven cancer treatment but studies have shown enough promise and safety for Xanthaurine to continue to be a compound of interest in this area.

Anti-inflammatory – One of the main benefits seen with Xanthaurine is it's potent anti-inflammatory actions. This obviously relates to a great number of health conditions and benefits and research is wide-ranging at this point with everything from treatment of fibromyalgia to hair loss. This may also be related to it's anti-cancer benefits which may often be interlinked with inflammatory conditions. One of the more unusual powers of Xanthaurine in this category is it's reduction of vitamin B3 'flushing' which may benefit some users who struggle with supplements that cause redness and general blood flushing. A further study has shown Xanthaurine acting to reduce certain prostoglandins which may be involved in hay-fever – offering a possible natural protection against many pollen allergies.

Anti-metabolic syndrome – This area of Xanthaurine's powerful effects spills over into our next section on it's use in sports supplements – but multiple studies indicate a reduction in Metabolic Syndrome symptoms with the use of higher dose Xanthaurine.

Anti-hypertension and cholesterol control – Xanthaurine studies indicate it may reduce blood pressure at certain concentrations in obese patients[24] and also has a beneficial reduction in LDL cholesterol markers.

The case for Xanthaurine in sports supplements is made clear by it's energy expenditure increase and possible impact on fat cells. Although human studies are yet to be conclusive, in vitro and animal studies indicate that Xanthaurine, especially when combined with other popular supplements increases the normal energy expenditure, resulting in more fat burnt during and following exercise. Exercise tolerance and recovery were also improved[26] – this is believed to be caused by an acceleration of mitochondrial biogenesis. Animal studies have also shown increased endurance when using high doses of Xanthaurine flavanoids.[27]

A further study indicated that Xanthaurine may inhibit the formation of fat cells – obviously this is of critical importance in fighting body fat. As opposed to simply accelerating the metabolism and helping to burn up unwanted and unhealthy fat stores, this compound may benefit users by limiting the production of fat cells and slowing fat storage.

Some research indicates that Xanthaurine may elicit the release of insulin resulting in faster distribution of nutrients to working muscles. Oddly this effect did not increase fat storage which can be the downside to uncontrolled insulin overstimulation, which makes it a major positive in the fight for more energy, better endurance, faster fat breakdown, better blood sugar control and slower fat accumulation.

Dendrobium is purported to contain high amounts of PEA (disclaimer: although, this claim is in dispute) which typically elicits a "feel good" response and enhances overall mood.

FURTHER to this great response....

Quercetin (Xanthaurine) at 200mg (max dose RITUAL - 2 scoops) - elicits an acute 300% increase in nitric oxide levels. So in addition to the benefits of it as an antioxidant, endurance aid and other potential disease-related benefits (which we don't make any claims about ;)) the Xanthaurine promotes enhanced blood flow and a vicious pump!

Our particular extract of dendrobium is different I would say that perhaps others in the market. First off - it's not spiked with anything! Second it's actually a specialized aqueous extract that contains polysaccharides rather than alkaloids. These polysaccharides have free radical scavenging ability, hydroxyl radical quenching and immune system enhancement. We saw a significant endurance benefit with the addition of our DN1000 extract to RITUAL that when without it - and think users of RITUAL will attest to it that the endurance properties of RITUAL are second to none.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
This is a great product. I ran this along with dilate during the summer and had great effects. It's also one of the few pre workouts with clinical dosing all around.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Quercetin (Xanthaurine) at 200mg (max dose RITUAL - 2 scoops) - elicits an acute 300% increase in nitric oxide levels. So in addition to the benefits of it as an antioxidant, endurance aid and other potential disease-related benefits (which we don't make any claims about ;)) the Xanthaurine promotes enhanced blood flow and a vicious pump!

Our particular extract of dendrobium is different I would say that perhaps others in the market. First off - it's not spiked with anything! Second it's actually a specialized aqueous extract that contains polysaccharides rather than alkaloids. These polysaccharides have free radical scavenging ability, hydroxyl radical quenching and immune system enhancement. We saw a significant endurance benefit with the addition of our DN1000 extract to RITUAL that when without it - and think users of RITUAL will attest to it that the endurance properties of RITUAL are second to none.
The endurance properties of Ritual is what originally got me hooked. It is indeed second to none.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Question and a bump:

Wow! Amazing info guys, thank you. I could have just googled it but I'm glad I didn't. I would not have gotten great answers like that probably.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a great product. I ran this along with dilate during the summer and had great effects. It's also one of the few pre workouts with clinical dosing all around.
Thanks for the support, Rob! We have a new fatburner coming out very soon (Diablo) and I know you'll be be impressed with the dosing on that as well.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The endurance properties of Ritual is what originally got me hooked. It is indeed second to none.

Thats what is attracting me to the formula, it's not just a "pump" pre-workout like a lot of companies are doing now, the formula looks like a great performance booster. On paper this looks like a the athletes dream pre-workout, I want some :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice opportunity, ritual is a really nice preworkout from the samples i had in the past

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sex: As often as possible

Weight: 255lbs

How many times a week do you train?: 6-7x depending on works schedule. Usually 3-4 weight training days & 3-4 mobility/conditioning/cardio days

Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: Slow recomp beginning after Thanksgiving

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Daily. Daily VIDEOS. Plastered all over any forums/social media site/other websites you'd desire.

What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? Staples. Probably a fat burner or two.

Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? WHAT?!? THIS IS A RIDICULOUS REQUEST. HOW PREPOSTEROUS!

lol j/k

Of course I'd leave a final review you silly reps you.

DJ

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

How many times a week do you train?: 6-7x depending on works schedule. Usually 3-4 weight training days & 3-4 mobility/conditioning/cardio days

Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: Slow recomp beginning after Thanksgiving

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Daily. Daily VIDEOS. Plastered all over any forums/social media site/other websites you'd desire.

What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? Staples. Probably a fat burner or two.

Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? WHAT?!? THIS IS A RIDICULOUS REQUEST. HOW PREPOSTEROUS!

lol j/k

DJ

Denied!!!

ahaha

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards

lol j/k

DJ
No Vlogging of the sex...please :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used some before work today, good energy on just half a scoop. Can't wait to try it for Mondays workout at 2 scoops :D

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Looks good. Too bad I'm on a no stim no creatine cleanse...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Sunday bumpage....... whaddadillyo?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used some before work today, good energy on just half a scoop. Can't wait to try it for Mondays workout at 2 scoops :D
I do two scoops (fasted) early mornings and I love it. Endurance is off the charts, especially for fasted sessions and the energy/stim isn't jittery. It's smooth and lasts for up to 8 hours for me, personally.