ANS Performance needs RITUAL LOGGERS!!!!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. This is a great product. I ran this along with dilate during the summer and had great effects. It's also one of the few pre workouts with clinical dosing all around.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"


  2. [QUOTE=braco1;4254724]
    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post


    FURTHER to this great response....

    Quercetin (Xanthaurine) at 200mg (max dose RITUAL - 2 scoops) - elicits an acute 300% increase in nitric oxide levels. So in addition to the benefits of it as an antioxidant, endurance aid and other potential disease-related benefits (which we don't make any claims about ) the Xanthaurine promotes enhanced blood flow and a vicious pump!

    Our particular extract of dendrobium is different I would say that perhaps others in the market. First off - it's not spiked with anything! Second it's actually a specialized aqueous extract that contains polysaccharides rather than alkaloids. These polysaccharides have free radical scavenging ability, hydroxyl radical quenching and immune system enhancement. We saw a significant endurance benefit with the addition of our DN1000 extract to RITUAL that when without it - and think users of RITUAL will attest to it that the endurance properties of RITUAL are second to none.
    The endurance properties of Ritual is what originally got me hooked. It is indeed second to none.
    •   
       


  3. [QUOTE=southpaw23;4254672]
    Quote Originally Posted by broken bottle View Post
    Question and a bump:

    Can you aware me on xanthaurine and dendrobium? Just curious what they do.

    Also, Icy blue freeze!? I hope I'm a winner, I wanna try that!!

    Xanthaurine ( Quercitin) Anti-Viral Xanthaurine glucosides such as Hyperoside have been studied as effective anti-viral products against both hepatitis B and as part of a cocktail of glucosides that inhibit part of the HIV spreading process in cells.

    Anti-cancer Oddly during some in vitro studies, Xanthaurine actually produced changes that are similar to cancer cells. While this initially caused some alarm and some provocative headlines later studies indicated that Xanthaurine does not cause cancer in humans or animals at any dose and may even act to alter cancer cells. Studies have indicated that Xanthaurine may even suppress skin and prostate cancer cells. A separate study indicated that smokers who ingested a trio of flavonoid compounds including Xanthaurine reduced their risk of pancreatic cancer by 23%. As yet, no official body has declared Xanthaurine as a proven cancer treatment but studies have shown enough promise and safety for Xanthaurine to continue to be a compound of interest in this area.

    Anti-inflammatory One of the main benefits seen with Xanthaurine is it's potent anti-inflammatory actions. This obviously relates to a great number of health conditions and benefits and research is wide-ranging at this point with everything from treatment of fibromyalgia to hair loss. This may also be related to it's anti-cancer benefits which may often be interlinked with inflammatory conditions. One of the more unusual powers of Xanthaurine in this category is it's reduction of vitamin B3 'flushing' which may benefit some users who struggle with supplements that cause redness and general blood flushing. A further study has shown Xanthaurine acting to reduce certain prostoglandins which may be involved in hay-fever offering a possible natural protection against many pollen allergies.

    Anti-metabolic syndrome This area of Xanthaurine's powerful effects spills over into our next section on it's use in sports supplements but multiple studies indicate a reduction in Metabolic Syndrome symptoms with the use of higher dose Xanthaurine.

    Anti-hypertension and cholesterol control Xanthaurine studies indicate it may reduce blood pressure at certain concentrations in obese patients[24] and also has a beneficial reduction in LDL cholesterol markers.

    Xanthaurine for Physique enhancement - Inclusion in Ritual

    The case for Xanthaurine in sports supplements is made clear by it's energy expenditure increase and possible impact on fat cells. Although human studies are yet to be conclusive, in vitro and animal studies indicate that Xanthaurine, especially when combined with other popular supplements increases the normal energy expenditure, resulting in more fat burnt during and following exercise. Exercise tolerance and recovery were also improved[26] this is believed to be caused by an acceleration of mitochondrial biogenesis. Animal studies have also shown increased endurance when using high doses of Xanthaurine flavanoids.[27]

    A further study indicated that Xanthaurine may inhibit the formation of fat cells obviously this is of critical importance in fighting body fat. As opposed to simply accelerating the metabolism and helping to burn up unwanted and unhealthy fat stores, this compound may benefit users by limiting the production of fat cells and slowing fat storage.

    Some research indicates that Xanthaurine may elicit the release of insulin resulting in faster distribution of nutrients to working muscles. Oddly this effect did not increase fat storage which can be the downside to uncontrolled insulin overstimulation, which makes it a major positive in the fight for more energy, better endurance, faster fat breakdown, better blood sugar control and slower fat accumulation.

    Dendrobium is purported to contain high amounts of PEA (disclaimer: although, this claim is in dispute) which typically elicits a "feel good" response and enhances overall mood.
    [QUOTE=braco1;4254724]
    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post


    FURTHER to this great response....

    Quercetin (Xanthaurine) at 200mg (max dose RITUAL - 2 scoops) - elicits an acute 300% increase in nitric oxide levels. So in addition to the benefits of it as an antioxidant, endurance aid and other potential disease-related benefits (which we don't make any claims about ) the Xanthaurine promotes enhanced blood flow and a vicious pump!

    Our particular extract of dendrobium is different I would say that perhaps others in the market. First off - it's not spiked with anything! Second it's actually a specialized aqueous extract that contains polysaccharides rather than alkaloids. These polysaccharides have free radical scavenging ability, hydroxyl radical quenching and immune system enhancement. We saw a significant endurance benefit with the addition of our DN1000 extract to RITUAL that when without it - and think users of RITUAL will attest to it that the endurance properties of RITUAL are second to none.
    Wow! Amazing info guys, thank you. I could have just googled it but I'm glad I didn't. I would not have gotten great answers like that probably.

  4. [QUOTE=broken bottle;4254738][QUOTE=southpaw23;4254672]

    Quote Originally Posted by braco1 View Post

    Wow! Amazing info guys, thank you. I could have just googled it but I'm glad I didn't. I would not have gotten great answers like that probably.
    Don't give me that much credit, you probably would have. Lol. =)

  5. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    This is a great product. I ran this along with dilate during the summer and had great effects. It's also one of the few pre workouts with clinical dosing all around.
    Thanks for the support, Rob! We have a new fatburner coming out very soon (Diablo) and I know you'll be be impressed with the dosing on that as well.

  6. [QUOTE=southpaw23;4254736]
    Quote Originally Posted by braco1 View Post

    The endurance properties of Ritual is what originally got me hooked. It is indeed second to none.

    Thats what is attracting me to the formula, it's not just a "pump" pre-workout like a lot of companies are doing now, the formula looks like a great performance booster. On paper this looks like a the athletes dream pre-workout, I want some
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. nice opportunity, ritual is a really nice preworkout from the samples i had in the past

  8. Age: 29

    Sex: As often as possible

    Weight: 255lbs

    How many times a week do you train?: 6-7x depending on works schedule. Usually 3-4 weight training days & 3-4 mobility/conditioning/cardio days

    Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: Slow recomp beginning after Thanksgiving

    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Daily. Daily VIDEOS. Plastered all over any forums/social media site/other websites you'd desire.

    What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? Staples. Probably a fat burner or two.

    Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? WHAT?!? THIS IS A RIDICULOUS REQUEST. HOW PREPOSTEROUS!


    lol j/k


    Of course I'd leave a final review you silly reps you.

    DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Age: 29

    Sex: As often as possible

    Weight: 255lbs

    How many times a week do you train?: 6-7x depending on works schedule. Usually 3-4 weight training days & 3-4 mobility/conditioning/cardio days

    Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: Slow recomp beginning after Thanksgiving

    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Daily. Daily VIDEOS. Plastered all over any forums/social media site/other websites you'd desire.

    What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? Staples. Probably a fat burner or two.

    Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? WHAT?!? THIS IS A RIDICULOUS REQUEST. HOW PREPOSTEROUS!


    lol j/k


    Of course I'd leave a final review you silly reps you.

    DJ

    Denied!!!



    ahaha
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Age: 29

    Sex: As often as possible

    Weight: 255lbs

    How many times a week do you train?: 6-7x depending on works schedule. Usually 3-4 weight training days & 3-4 mobility/conditioning/cardio days

    Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: Slow recomp beginning after Thanksgiving

    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Daily. Daily VIDEOS. Plastered all over any forums/social media site/other websites you'd desire.

    What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? Staples. Probably a fat burner or two.

    Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? WHAT?!? THIS IS A RIDICULOUS REQUEST. HOW PREPOSTEROUS!


    lol j/k


    Of course I'd leave a final review you silly reps you.

    DJ
    No Vlogging of the sex...please
    ANS Performance Rep
    www.ansperformance.com

    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DIABLO * DILATE
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by braco1 View Post
    No Vlogging of the sex...please
    WHAT?!?

    *withdraws app*
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    WHAT?!?

    *withdraws app*
    That includes sending them to me on facebook! lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  13. [QUOTE=southpaw23;4254736]
    Quote Originally Posted by braco1 View Post

    The endurance properties of Ritual is what originally got me hooked. It is indeed second to none.
    OK now you better choose me. Wow
    Someone once told me the definition of Hell.
    The last day you have on Earth, the person you BECAME......Will meet the person you could have BECOME

  14. Used some before work today, good energy on just half a scoop. Can't wait to try it for Mondays workout at 2 scoops
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Used some before work today, good energy on just half a scoop. Can't wait to try it for Mondays workout at 2 scoops
    Jealous!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  16. One more day!

  17. Looks good. Too bad I'm on a no stim no creatine cleanse...
    Independent Review

  18. Sunday bumpage....... whaddadillyo?
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    **** Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Used some before work today, good energy on just half a scoop. Can't wait to try it for Mondays workout at 2 scoops
    I do two scoops (fasted) early mornings and I love it. Endurance is off the charts, especially for fasted sessions and the energy/stim isn't jittery. It's smooth and lasts for up to 8 hours for me, personally.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Sunday bumpage....... whaddadillyo?



    what up my nga
    Independent Review

  21. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I do two scoops (fasted) early mornings and I love it. Endurance is off the charts, especially for fasted sessions and the energy/stim isn't jittery. It's smooth and lasts for up to 8 hours for me, personally.
    I got off work early today so look like I'll be trying RITUAL tonight
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  22. App withdrawn, your chances just got better people. Gtfih.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Attachment 92878

    RITUAL is here and we are looking for some PUMPED UP detailed loggers
    We will be picking 10 loggers, so lets get those apps in!


    If you havn't checked out RITUAL yet, look at this killer ingredient profile!
    Attachment 92879

    Fill in the application as much as possible, Thanks
    Age:27
    Sex:male
    Weight:195
    How many times a week do you train?:6-7
    Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?:mild cut, trying to get from 10% down to 7%
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?
    Everyday if needed. Preferably 4-6 times
    What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? Trest, Msten, protein, ala, multi, L Dopa, mct oil,
    Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Yes


    Rules
    *U.S Only
    *Must be 18 or older
    *Must have over 100 posts
    *Must update log at least 3 times a week





    For everyone wanting to know the ingredient profile, here it is!
    Attachment 92880

    Now lets see those apps!
    Here I IS. Answers are in quote above. Sorry

  24. I'm going to give this thread a couple more days to give more people a chance to throw in an APP.

    We are picking 10 people! So get them in
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm going to give this thread a couple more days to give more people a chance to throw in an APP.

    We are picking 10 people! So get them in
    If you don't get ten just send me multiples to make it ten. I'll just log it longer
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  26. Fill in the application as much as possible, Thanks
    Age: 27
    Sex: Male
    Weight: 181
    How many times a week do you train?:4-5 Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: Cut
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Everyday What other supplements would you be running with the Ritual? Creatine, multi, fish oil
    Would you be willing to leave a final review on AM, Nutraplanet and Suppreviews? Of course I would!

  27. Get those apps in!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Get those apps in!
    Mines in you can just send me the extra if no one else turns in one I'll gladly take them

  29. I'll gladly log this in a month if your short people.

  30. I don't understand how there aren't more apps for this product. Heard nothing but good things about it. I'm a pre workout whore though so maybe I am biased and want to try them all haha
    Someone once told me the definition of Hell.
    The last day you have on Earth, the person you BECAME......Will meet the person you could have BECOME
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NLA Performance needing 3 Loggers!
    By msrider in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 09:00 AM
  2. NLA Performance Needing 4 loggers for New Supp-D!
    By msrider in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 06:54 AM
  3. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 05:31 PM
  4. so my friend is an idiot(need help with his pct)
    By getupforletdo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 10:23 PM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 12:19 PM
Log in
Log in