ANS Performance Thanksgiving GIVEAWAY!

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Sorry bros I didn't have any service while I was hunting! Pm sent and eagerly waiting now!
    better on gotten something!
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

2. All addys have now been sent out to ANS Performance headquarters
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

3. Excited for you guys to try this!

4. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    better on gotten something!
    Damn straight. Got me a nice big 8 pt with a 20" spread!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

5. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Excited for you guys to try this!
    As am I!

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Congrats!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    that a way, i dont think i am even going out this year

7. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    the older chick on life below zero actually runs a hunting camp in kavik alaska, i would love to make that trip...but all told, i think it would be about a $20,000 investment...little out of my price range, atm.

but damn, what an adventure!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

8. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Congrats!
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    that a way, i dont think i am even going out this year
    This is sad... I pretty much bank on eating at least 2 deer over the winter so that I can afford Xmas presents ha. The free meat helps offset the budget.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the older chick on life below zero actually runs a hunting camp in kavik alaska, i would love to make that trip...but all told, i think it would be about a $20,000 investment...little out of my price range, atm.

but damn, what an adventure!!!
    I'd love to do something like this but ya, thats way too pricey for my cash flow.

9. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    This is sad... I pretty much bank on eating at least 2 deer over the winter so that I can afford Xmas presents ha. The free meat helps offset the budget
    i think once you factor in the gun/bow, ammo/arrows, transportation back and forth, license, tags, trail cameras, freezing you @ss off, and time. it would be alot cheaper just to buy the meat haha

10. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    i think once you factor in the gun/bow, ammo/arrows, transportation back and forth, license, tags, trail cameras, freezing you @ss off, and time. it would be alot cheaper just to buy the meat haha
    lol...you can't compare fresh/wild denizen to grocery store hormone injected, meat....aint even in the same catagory

besides it is still much cheaper...steaks are up to as much as $14 lb.

11. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    If you were only hunting once ya but those are mostly 1 time costs so over the years it works out. Plus most of my stuff was Xmas or bday gifts so it was cheap for me ha.

Side note: holy crap do you guys at ANS work fast... I got my diablo already this morning! Gonna try her out right now.

12. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    If you were only hunting once ya but those are mostly 1 time costs so over the years it works out. Plus most of my stuff was Xmas or bday gifts so it was cheap for me ha.

Side note: holy crap do you guys at ANS work fast... I got my diablo already this morning! Gonna try her out right now.
    If you're stim tolerant, try two scoops on as close to an empty stomach as possible. It's glorious.

13. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

Awesome

I'm loving Ritual, but wouldn't mind adding Diablo in on cardio only days, I really want to try this Ritual/Diablo protocol. Performance + Fat Burning! I think yes

14. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    If you were only hunting once ya but those are mostly 1 time costs so over the years it works out. Plus most of my stuff was Xmas or bday gifts so it was cheap for me ha. Side note: holy crap do you guys at ANS work fast... I got my diablo already this morning! Gonna try her out right now.
    Damn! Lucky! Can't wait for mine, so I can give it a whirl!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

15. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    If you're stim tolerant, try two scoops on as close to an empty stomach as possible. It's glorious.
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Awesome I'm loving Ritual, but wouldn't mind adding Diablo in on cardio only days, I really want to try this Ritual/Diablo protocol. Performance + Fat Burning! I think yes
    I usually do some fasted am cardio so this'll be perfect for my normal ritual of wake up, take fat burner or caffeine, go back to sleep for 15 min and then wake up and hit the cardio. Works like magic since the caffeine hits you right as the snooze goes off so you bounce out of bed

16. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I usually do some fasted am cardio so this'll be perfect for my normal ritual of wake up, take fat burner or caffeine, go back to sleep for 15 min and then wake up and hit the cardio. Works like magic since the caffeine hits you right as the snooze goes off so you bounce out of bed
    aha wahh man that's hardcore, hopefully the snooze never doesn't work, that would suck to sleep through a pre-workout. Talk about crazy dreams lol.

17. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

true, it probably pays off over time, cant wait to get my diablo!

18. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    now you tell me...tomorrow morning i will try 2 upon waking!!!

review is up.

19. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    That's actually how I do it. I workout fasted 5-6 times a week. I'll take Diablo precardio and Ritual pre-lifting. This combination should yield great results.

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    now you tell me...tomorrow morning i will try 2 upon waking!!!

review is up.
    Let me know what you think. What I enjoy about it is that it's a smooth type of energy/focus, not at all jittery. Mood enhancement is quite noticeable as well. It also stacks well with other non-stim burners.

21. Name:  image-2929976073.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  368.8 KB

I got this little gem on my door step this evening! Thanks again ANS! By the way, sick labels.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

22. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Name:  image-2929976073.jpg

I got this little gem on my door step this evening! Thanks again ANS! By the way, sick labels.
    Can't wait to read your feedback, Pete!

23. Yay!
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

24. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Name:  image-2929976073.jpg

Thanks!

I want some

25. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Thanks! I want some
    I figured you would be stocked!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

26. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I figured you would be stocked!
    Got a tub on the way

27. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Got a tub on the way
    diablo is good stuff, enjoy!!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    diablo is good stuff, enjoy!!!
    Nice! How did you like the Thermo effect? Get a good sweat?

29. fedex just came, might be my diablo!

30. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    fedex just came, might be my diablo!
    That's how mine came... nice and early in the morning ha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ANS Performance Giveaway-H.I.T. (Full sized bottles)
    By southpaw23 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 08:22 AM
  2. ANS PERFORMANCE LIVE AT NUTRAPLANET - NOW!
    By braco1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 02:18 PM
  3. Welcome ANS Performance to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-24-2013, 01:43 AM