100% Whey Protean - New Flavor Revealed!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[size=+3]BROWN SUGAR MAPLE OATMEAL COOKIE!!![/size]

[size=+1]
1. The ULTIMATE in Pro-Oats protein flavors, this will make anyone's oatmeal taste like heaven!

2. The PERFECT shake for when you need something sweet...taste each layer of flavor from the brown sugar, to the maple syrup, to the oatmeal cookies...it's all there!

3. 25g of TRUE protein in each serving, no amino fillers.

4. Only 1g of sugar per serving...is this real life?

5. Only 1g of fat per serving...is this real life yet again?

[/size]

[size=+5]ETA: JANUARY 1ST[/size]

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
amazing....2014 is going to be a good year

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'd actually love to try this mixed with my yogurt....i eat a cup of yogurt mixed a half scoop of protein daily and i'm sure this would mix really well

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
How does this differ from the other protean you had a while back. I brought something from iforce called protean-chocolate triffle. It was one of my best tasting proteins , I ever had.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Are you f**king serious!!! If I could pick a flavor, that would be it! I don't even use whey anymore, I try to get all my protein from food. Wow, what an amazing flavor!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you f**king serious!!! If I could pick a flavor, that would be it! I don't even use whey anymore, I try to get all my protein from food. Wow, what an amazing flavor!
This is food.. its a cookie! :p

Mike

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
BEST
FLAVOR
EVER!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I might have to try this one! When will it be for sale?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does this differ from the other protean you had a while back. I brought something from iforce called protean-chocolate triffle. It was one of my best tasting proteins , I ever had.
This differs in the blend. This is 100% Whey Concentrate, while the original Protean was a blend of 5 proteins. This gave us the ability to get you more product(new is 4.3lbs old was 4lbs) for less money. WPC tastes awesome, and has the most anabolic fractions out of any form of protein, so we think by giving you more and making it more affordable, we hit a home run!

If you like Protean Chocolate Truffle, you will go ape**** over the new 100% Whey Protean Milk Chocolate. It beats Chocolate Truffle's ass hands down.

Thanks for your support :)

I might have to try this one! When will it be for sale?
We are hoping early January to make it available to all :)

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Wow !! That sounds incredible .... You've got my attention

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw this pop up on FB, last night. Sounds delicious.

When it rolls out, if you have samples, I'd love a chance to try it before I buy it and toss up a review.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What will the price be?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just concentrate, not a blend...So it should be pretty cheap right?. I'd pay around $25 for it.
Well its not spiked with aminos so that will make it not cheap right off the bat...unlike every other popular protein brand out there.

And, notice how concentrate is listed first in every blend? That because blends are 90%+ concentrate. This product will be appropriately priced, but $25 for 4.3lbs, you're insane.

What will the price be?

the price of the product depends on the retailer. I've seen $39.99-$49.99

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I haven't purchased whey for well over a year but I am definitely buying a tub of this. You think AM will carry this around the first of the yr?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't purchased whey for well over a year but I am definitely buying a tub of this. You think AM will carry this around the first of the yr?
NP should have it by mid January at latest I'd assume

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
The way you explain this it makes my eyes big and my mouth water haha

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
BROWN SUGAR MAPLE OATMEAL COOKIE!!!

1. The ULTIMATE in Pro-Oats protein flavors, this will make anyone's oatmeal taste like heaven!

2. The PERFECT shake for when you need something sweet...taste each layer of flavor from the brown sugar, to the maple syrup, to the oatmeal cookies...it's all there!

3. 25g of TRUE protein in each serving, no amino fillers.

4. Only 1g of sugar per serving...is this real life?

5. Only 1g of fat per serving...is this real life yet again?

ETA: JANUARY 1ST
Looks good!

BigHoop65

Awards
This is something I've been curious about. Muscle pharm, MTS and now iForce. I'm seeing them come out with a whey blend that's primarily concentrate. The kicker is the filtration method, but I'm wondering about how bioavailable the protein is.

Don't get me wrong, i love me some iForce. But labels tell a story and I need to know wassup with these concentrates hitting the market.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well its not spiked with aminos so that will make it not cheap right off the bat...unlike every other popular protein brand out there.

And, notice how concentrate is listed first in every blend? That because blends are 90%+ concentrate. This product will be appropriately priced, but $25 for 4.3lbs, you're insane.

the price of the product depends on the retailer. I've seen $39.99-$49.99

So freakin true..

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Free of FF AA :p

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
What's the deal with this, any release date?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
eta to my house feb 6th, i'll snapchat pictures to u guys haha

i'm hoping it hits retailors soon though, i know a few friends who want to try it