Exactly....
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Well look who it is!
    Long time man! How are ya?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Who wouldn't want a 2lb snickerdoodle? Just sounds amazing.

4. I would like to try this because I have been looking for a new protein as my go to protein, and I don't see why this can't be the one. I have used Alphamine, Anabeta and Alpha T-2 before.

5. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Ill pass on this one then.
    do you only go for 10lbs and up?
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site
    •   

6. I've been on a oatmeal kick with vanilla protein added in, but snickerdoodle may claim the title soon

7. Id love to try cookies and creme because Im always on the lookout for a new tasty protein!
    I have tried Amino IV, Erase, alphamine, Alpha T2 and erase pro

8. 4lbs+ is my speed. Anything under is a waste of money. Wouldn't want to get hooked on a taste then only be able to purchase 2lbs. Doesn't make any financial sense. I don't use much protein powder but I want my purchase to last more than 1 month or 2.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

9. 1. Because a man can never have too much proteinz!!
    2. AB, Erase, Alphamine, AT2, Shift

10. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    4lbs+ is my speed. Anything under is a waste of money. Wouldn't want to get hooked on a taste then only be able to purchase 2lbs. Doesn't make any financial sense. I don't use much protein powder but I want my purchase to last more than 1 month or 2.
    Fair enough, maybe in the future
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

It may be too cost effective to pass up even as a 2lb in the insider
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

12. Emails coming any minute now, i can feel it

13. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    It may be too cost effective to pass up even as a 2lb in the insider
    We will see. If thats the case then hell yeah but its gotta come under 50 bucks for 2. Otherwise it won't be bought by me atleast.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

14. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    4lbs+ is my speed. Anything under is a waste of money. Wouldn't want to get hooked on a taste then only be able to purchase 2lbs. Doesn't make any financial sense. I don't use much protein powder but I want my purchase to last more than 1 month or 2.
    I'm hopeful that if the protein is popular PES will move it to bigger sizes. Then you can give it a whirl. For a small company like PES I'm sure a 5 lb. protein out of the gate is a very big risk.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

I'm hopeful that if the protein is popular PES will move it to bigger sizes.
    Pfttt. It's going to be popular. Just gotta wait.

16. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    do you only go for 10lbs and up?
    In Archer's voice: "Do you not?"

Name:  _archer.png
Views: 153
Size:  467.7 KB
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    With the upcoming price of the insider. I have a feeling you will take those words back.

Chef bob is making Snickerdoodle Cinnamon Sugar Cookies and SnickerDoodle Pancakes/Blondies ASAP
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

With the upcoming price of the insider. I have a feeling you will take those words back.

Chef bob is making Snickerdoodle Cinnamon Sugar Cookies and SnickerDoodle Pancakes/Blondies ASAP
    Waiting for a high protein éclair.

19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

What's the shipping to Pittsburgh on those ha? Just in time for the holidays...
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    What's the shipping to Pittsburgh on those ha? Just in time for the holidays...
    How far you from ShadySide? My bro lives there.
    I will hand deliver!

i should be down around Xmas.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    How far you from ShadySide? My bro lives there. I will hand deliver! i should be down around Xmas.
    Oh man that's only like 20min and I'm down that way fairly often. Might have to arrange a meetup ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Oh man that's only like 20min and I'm down that way fairly often. Might have to arrange a meetup ha
    lets do it
    My brother trains at the LA FItness on Penn Ave right by the trader joes in bakery square. Lets roll.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    lets do it
    My brother trains at the LA FItness on Penn Ave right by the trader joes in bakery square. Lets roll.
    Hell ya. I'd be down to hit up a new gym/workout for a change of pace. Let me know when you're gonna be around and we can get something together.

24. I need to win because I just found myself staring at my last scoop and it was heart breaking :/ I seriously almost had a nervous breakdown especially because I don't get paid till the 15th

I've tried erase pro and loved it!

25. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    Emails coming any minute now, i can feel it
    i can feel it coming in the air tonight
    Last edited by cumminslifter; 11-26-2013 at 05:14 PM. Reason: cant spell
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 05:31 PM
  2. Help with 1-AD post cycle selection/Dosage
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics