PES Presents SELECT!

Page 3 of 47 First 12345 ... Last

  1. 1. Because I love PES. Always pimpin PES to buddies and bringing them into the game. I know when I go with PES I won't be disappointed. I need a new go to protein.
    2. AB, ABE, E, EP, AT2, Enhanced


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    1. PES has great flavoring, I am poor, this is free, I am out of protein, PES makes good stuff, I promote and re purchase good products, I am cycling in the next month and need the extra protein to get hyyyuuugggee, and because I am the first person to post an incredible rack in motion:

    Attachment 92459







    And I have used Anabeta, Alphamine, Erase, Erase Pro, and Enhanced
    I give up, no way i can top the racks he posted.....well played sir
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I love that usually when somebody has tried a PES products, they have tried ALL of the PES products
    because PES is the shizzz
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  4. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    because PES is the shizzz
    Truth, and yet many people are going around the boards talking nonsense.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  5. Thanks to all for the support. We are still the same PES we always were but with an even broader goodie line up. The loyalty out of the ones who refuse to give in to the bullying tactics is truly remarkable.

    Now let's get this show on the road! The people need some protein!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Thanks to all for the support. We are still the same PES we always were but with an even broader goodie line up. The loyalty out of the ones who refuse to give in to the bullying tactics is truly remarkable.

    Now let's get this show on the road! The people need some protein!
    hopefully that means were only seconds away from getting the email
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    We certainly do need protein

    Any idea how long before details start dropping as to the protein ingredients/profile?
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  8. 1-I would like to win because its a scientific fact free protein is 250% more anabolic than the kind you have to buy, and I have never been let down by any PES product I've ran.

    2- erase, Erase pro, anabeta elite, both flavors of alphamine, both flavors of amino IV, and both flavors of enhanced.

    Oh and I cook some tasty thing with protein too

  9. 1) Why you want to win
    - CUZ THOSR FLAVORS LOOK RIDICULOUS ESPECIALLY SNICKERDOODLE!!!! AND IM THE SH**
    2) Which PES products you have tried already.
    -ERASE, ALPHA T-2(BOTH FORMULAS), ENHANCE, SHIFT

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    1) Why you want to win
    - CUZ THOSR FLAVORS LOOK RIDICULOUS ESPECIALLY SNICKERDOODLE!!!! AND IM THE SH**
    2) Which PES products you have tried already.
    -ERASE, ALPHA T-2(BOTH FORMULAS), ENHANCE, SHIFT
    Why are you yelling?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Why are you yelling?
    LOL AT WORK, KEYBOARD IS ALWAYS ON CAPS IN SHIPPING DEPARTMENT. AND EXCITED FOR SNICKERDOODLE

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post

    LOL AT WORK, KEYBOARD IS ALWAYS ON CAPS IN SHIPPING DEPARTMENT. AND EXCITED FOR SNICKERDOODLE
    Well, this giveaway is just for the chocolate.


    We have to buy the snickerdoodle lol.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Well, this giveaway is just for the chocolate.


    We have to buy the snickerdoodle lol.
    back at my desk, then im in for chocolate lol cant complain over protein flavors

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    back at my desk, then im in for chocolate lol cant complain over protein flavors
    Yes we can, if it tastes bad you bet we're going to complain! Lulz.

  15. I'm still waiting on Salted Caramel Mocha Alphamine!

  16. Why you want to win- I've been a big supporter of pes for years now and have yet to be let down. I have had excellent experiences with the products as well with the reps and customer service. I have faith this protein will live up to the bar pes has set so high(can you say staple). And aside from all that free is pretty mucho favorite price, so yeah there's that

    What pes products have you purchased-many bottles of ab, Abe, erase, erase pro, enhanced, Alphamine, amino iv, ss agmatine, ss dopadex

  17. 1) Because my soon-to-be-EX swears that PES Alphamine is the best fat burner she has ever tried and I need more protein for dem gainz
    2) OG AnaBeta and 1 dose of Alphamine that I bought for my soon-to-be-EX for her birthday. I'm bulking and that appetite suppression effect didn't help me following my high carb diet!

  18. 1. Because everything I've tried from PES has been unmatched in quality and efficacy.
    2. I've tried 2 different versions of Alpha-T2, shift (when it was still a PES product), and alphamine

  19. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    1) Because my soon-to-be-EX swears that PES Alphamine is the best fat burner she has ever tried and I need more protein for dem gainz
    2) OG AnaBeta and 1 dose of Alphamine that I bought for my soon-to-be-EX for her birthday. I'm bulking and that appetite suppression effect didn't help me following my high carb diet!
    Son to be ex? Has she been using you for PES supps this whole time? Sorry mang

  20. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Son to be ex? Has she been using you for PES supps this whole time? Sorry mang
    She steals alphamine, she gots to go.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  21. I'm pretty sure I am going to win.

  22. I want to win because PES never disappoints with quality and I want to see if they can continue to make magic with protein. The only PES products I have tried are Enhanced and Alphamine and I always make sure i keep a tub on hand looking to make my trifecta PES stack.

  23. 1) I want to win because PES kicks ass
    2) I have tried only the amino IV but it was dank

  24. 1) because it's PES. It's protein. It's free!

    2) Erase, AB, ABE and alphamine.

  25. 1. To sip on the most awesome protein ever!

    2. Erase Pro, ABE, Alphamine, Enhanced.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 05:31 PM
  2. Help with 1-AD post cycle selection/Dosage
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2003, 07:14 PM
  3. new pe tp your homebrew
    By sicosico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-31-2003, 10:16 PM
  4. .5 inches/per month PE with PH !!! Controversial
    By Jones111 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2003, 02:49 AM
  5. research article presentation
    By Beta BBer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2003, 05:37 PM
Log in
Log in