Who wants some Level II??

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Formutech is giving thanks - 5 loggers Level II

Thanksgiving is upon us and Formutech Nutrition is all about giving thanks to our great customers.

With this we are looking for 5 Loggers to try our hottest new Thermogenic Product; Level II

level III med.jpeg

Level-Il-ingredient-panel_zps882c3ddd.jpg

Level II is perfectly dosed with an innovative proprietary mix of ingredients that is sure to deliver an abundance of sustained high energy without that annoying JITTERY feeling; and no crash.*

You will notice:

- Increased metabolism*

- Enhanced mood, especially when dieting*

- Better mental focus and speedy brain function*

- Decreased appetite*

Level II Super Thermogenic comes in an easy-mix powder and its fruity grape flavor tastes fantastic! The powder delivery system in Level II exceeds out-dated thermogenic products because it starts working FASTER to give you the added energy you need.* Don’t wait for pills or capsules to dissolve in your digestive system. Level II provides the most efficient and FASTEST absorption of any thermogenic on the market.*

So who wants to try some?

* Why pick you?
*Tell me how you will use this (cannot be currently using/logging other stim products
* Links to previous posts
* Fun part -my favorite show is no longer on - Breaking Bad and I am currently looking for something new watch. What do you recommend and why

Attachments

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah! Let's do it!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
This stuff is amazing. Get those apps in you will not be disappointed.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Who wants to get Giggity with this great product?
glenn_quagmire_wallpaper__2-other.jpg

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Looks like a solid formula! I bet it gets you sweating pretty well!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
It does. Higher stem but does not mess with your head
That's awesome! I'm using a pre workout now, does this disqualify from putting in an app? I'm not logging anything.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
That's awesome! I'm using a pre workout now, does this disqualify from putting in an app? I'm not logging anything.
Of course I would stop using my current one to log yours.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just don't mix them until you know how it'll effect you

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Such good stuff! homerdrool.jpg

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The reviews have been very good on this!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Swanky is right.

Many of you have seen me say time after time I am not a big stim freak. But this stuff is so smooth you don't feel jittery or unable to concentrate like other high stim products. Often I am shaky and unfocused it makes me uneasy. Level two is perfect. I use it as a pre and love it.

csmorris75

Awards
I'm ready to get started hook me up and I will get started.

csmorris75

Awards
Ok so I went back to what I think is the first post and I'm not currently linked to any other supplements. I'm 37 years old and have been an athlete my entire life and believe I can help you sale some of your products. Thanks for your time and I appreciate your responce.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Solid looking product sub'd for logs.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep apps coming. Pls understand this is only open to U.S based applicants

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ive been lifting for 9 years and have a solid routine and diet. I've been using MAN Game Day for some time now and I would like to find another pre workout that gives me the energy and thermogenic feel that Game Day does plus I have never used any of the Formutech products. I would post at least 5 times a week for every workout and probably additional posts will be in there as well, like food pics and updates during the day for effects I feel from the product. I'm not logging anything currently but am using Game Day as my pre workout and would stop using it to log your product, so I would use it as a pre workout since I get up early and lift before I go to work. I need something to give me that extra boost in the morning to lift.

Here are some logs that I currently did
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/226408-d-pol-rev.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/230349-summer-time-ripped.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/230719-test-strong-titanium.html

If your wanting a new show a couple I could suggest would be Homeland and Shameless.

Thanks for the opportunity!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I went back to what I think is the first post and I'm not currently linked to any other supplements. I'm 37 years old and have been an athlete my entire life and believe I can help you sale some of your products. Thanks for your time and I appreciate your responce.
See below for an example of a great log app. Tell us a little about what you've used before, what your workout style, schedule and goals are and how often you can update us in your log. :)

Ive been lifting for 9 years and have a solid routine and diet. I've been using MAN Game Day for some time now and I would like to find another pre workout that gives me the energy and thermogenic feel that Game Day does plus I have never used any of the Formutech products. I would post at least 5 times a week for every workout and probably additional posts will be in there as well, like food pics and updates during the day for effects I feel from the product. I'm not logging anything currently but am using Game Day as my pre workout and would stop using it to log your product, so I would use it as a pre workout since I get up early and lift before I go to work. I need something to give me that extra boost in the morning to lift.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/230349-summer-time-ripped.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/230719-test-strong-titanium.html

If your wanting a new show a couple I could suggest would be Homeland and Shameless.

Excellent app brother!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the great recommenations

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See below for an example of a great log app. Tell us a little about what you've used before, what your workout style, schedule and goals are and how often you can update us in your log. :)

Excellent app brother!
Great logger as well

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks team Formutech and thanks Reggie (the king of logs:)
Reggie knows how to work a log if you know what I mean! Amiright??

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
awesome opportunity! I got a chance to do a mini log on Level II and it does not disappoint.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent opp. I got a ten day sample and it was very effective. I would've had loved to run it for 8 weeks :)

Btw will you guys have any sales for Black Friday? I need a tub

csmorris75

Awards
I'm 37 years old and currently serving as a medic in 4th Ranger Training Battalion. I have used NO explode and Jack 3D the majority of the time since being introduced to preworkout fomulas. I played football for 3 years at Troy University and had 3 professional fights as a boxer. I am in excellent shape and currently training to enter an amateur body building contest and maybe a marathon by the end od next year. I liked NO explode but my weight started to increase drastically and I didn't like the extra weight on run days. I found that my tolerance increased and in order to compensate for the weight gain I had to decrease the consumption. The Jack 3D seemed to give the same effect but I was able to build leaner muscle. I am looking for something similiar or better and interested in trying new products. I am currently not taking anything but getting ready to purchase more Jack 3D. My job depends on being physically fit and my routines are a mixture of crossfit and conventional lifts with an average of 20 miles a week running. My diet is proportioned, nothing special and not too much of anything. I'm an average guy who likes football and violent sports. If you have never seen spartacus check it out. I will have time log everyday as much of my time is spent behind a desk. Thanks for the opportunity.

Attachments

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Right on! Glad to see another app! I respect anyone that serves our country, hope we both get to log it:)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

SealOfApproval.jpg

^^^ this guy!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Right on!!!!! Thanks!!! Your a fellow Hoosier right????

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
We talked before lol I'm in Indy but wife has family in Goshen.
That's right! My bad, I had you mixed up with another AM guy, sorry. By the way I'm going to be spending a week in Indy in December. We should lift

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's right! My bad, I had you mixed up with another AM guy, sorry. By the way I'm going to be spending a week in Indy in December. We should lift
Lets do it!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'll find the week out soon and let you know!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
* Why pick you? - Because my recommendation for a TV show is perfect. Well, actually I've been trying to motivate myself to get back in the gym regularly. I've gained some fat and been unable to really keep consistently even hitting the gym 3x a week for more than 1 week in a row. It's a combination of things, but its been that way around a year now (started with a fairly bad calf injury). I've put on some fat, and need to get rid of it before summer. I'm unconcerned with keeping size, I'll do fine with that or lightly bulk after if I have to. I'm 46, around 212 + around 20% bf. I generally eat intermittent fasting and towards the paleo side, but I also have plenty of foods outside the paleo realm.

*Tell me how you will use this (cannot be currently using/logging other stim products - Basically I'm planning to use this as the stim base for a combination pre-workout/fat loss stack. I'll use it alongside DCP, and potentially CardioTryx when i'm doing cardio, and DCP + SNS X-Gels when I'm doing strength training. Or potentially the combination of it alongside all 3 if i'm doing some circuit type training.

* Links to previous posts - they are all over the place.

* Fun part -my favorite show is no longer on - Breaking Bad and I am currently looking for something new watch. What do you recommend and why - I'll give you 2. Revolution or Continuum.

Revolution's story line is that sometime in the not too distant future something happens that makes electricity stop working. All electricity. Batteries, everything. Cars stop working, planes, etc. And then what follows after that. It is by far the best new show I've seen in a long time.

Continuum's story is about a more or less police officer from 2076, a time when corporations have taken over the governments. She is at an execution of a group of terrorists, when they throw some pieces of metal in the air that join and open a portal, taking them back in time to 2012 (accidentally, they were only supposed to go back to 2070), along with this woman. She spends here time here trying to round them up and make sure they don't carry out their plans of affecting the future.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let's run this until Sun or Monday.....keep them coming and great TV show reviews

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
* Why pick you? - Because my recommendation for a TV show is perfect. Well, actually I've been trying to motivate myself to get back in the gym regularly. I've gained some fat and been unable to really keep consistently even hitting the gym 3x a week for more than 1 week in a row. It's a combination of things, but its been that way around a year now (started with a fairly bad calf injury). I've put on some fat, and need to get rid of it before summer. I'm unconcerned with keeping size, I'll do fine with that or lightly bulk after if I have to. I'm 46, around 212 + around 20% bf. I generally eat intermittent fasting and towards the paleo side, but I also have plenty of foods outside the paleo realm.

*Tell me how you will use this (cannot be currently using/logging other stim products - Basically I'm planning to use this as the stim base for a combination pre-workout/fat loss stack. I'll use it alongside DCP, and potentially CardioTryx when i'm doing cardio, and DCP + SNS X-Gels when I'm doing strength training. Or potentially the combination of it alongside all 3 if i'm doing some circuit type training.

* Links to previous posts - they are all over the place.

* Fun part -my favorite show is no longer on - Breaking Bad and I am currently looking for something new watch. What do you recommend and why - I'll give you 2. Revolution or Continuum.

Revolution's story line is that sometime in the not too distant future something happens that makes electricity stop working. All electricity. Batteries, everything. Cars stop working, planes, etc. And then what follows after that. It is by far the best new show I've seen in a long time.

Continuum's story is about a more or less police officer from 2076, a time when corporations have taken over the governments. She is at an execution of a group of terrorists, when they throw some pieces of metal in the air that join and open a portal, taking them back in time to 2012 (accidentally, they were only supposed to go back to 2070), along with this woman. She spends here time here trying to round them up and make sure they don't carry out their plans of affecting the future.
Great guy here!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easy did you ever see Flash Forward when it was on TV? That show was amazing and I'm sad they cancelled the series :(

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just finally got into Sons of Anarchy 1st season.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established