Who wants some Level II??

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by csmorris75 View Post
    Ok so I went back to what I think is the first post and I'm not currently linked to any other supplements. I'm 37 years old and have been an athlete my entire life and believe I can help you sale some of your products. Thanks for your time and I appreciate your responce.
    I can vouch for this guy. Good dude.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by csmorris75 View Post
    I'm 37 years old and currently serving as a medic in 4th Ranger Training Battalion. I have used NO explode and Jack 3D the majority of the time since being introduced to preworkout fomulas. I played football for 3 years at Troy University and had 3 professional fights as a boxer. I am in excellent shape and currently training to enter an amateur body building contest and maybe a marathon by the end od next year. I liked NO explode but my weight started to increase drastically and I didn't like the extra weight on run days. I found that my tolerance increased and in order to compensate for the weight gain I had to decrease the consumption. The Jack 3D seemed to give the same effect but I was able to build leaner muscle. I am looking for something similiar or better and interested in trying new products. I am currently not taking anything but getting ready to purchase more Jack 3D. My job depends on being physically fit and my routines are a mixture of crossfit and conventional lifts with an average of 20 miles a week running. My diet is proportioned, nothing special and not too much of anything. I'm an average guy who likes football and violent sports. If you have never seen spartacus check it out. I will have time log everyday as much of my time is spent behind a desk. Thanks for the opportunity.
    Nice app brother.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Right on! Glad to see another app! I respect anyone that serves our country, hope we both get to log it
    Good logger here also. This is going to be good.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Easy did you ever see Flash Forward when it was on TV? That show was amazing and I'm sad they cancelled the series
    no I think I saw it on hulu though. I'll have to check it out.

    The new one I enjoyed (but was short, only 10 episodes) was The Booth at the End, a hulu exlusive.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    I can vouch for this guy. Good dude.
    I was curious since he mentioned ranger school
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Why pick you? I can bring a different dimension to logging this product since I have never officially cut before. This will allow me to fully assess the product and see how it compliments my diet and training regimen. I can update minimum of 5 days per week with full training and nutrition as well as progress pics. My motivation is super high right now since i have been getting stronger and stronger. I am ready to cut for a little bit before bulking again and feel that this product would really help me reach my goals.

    *Tell me how you will use this (cannot be currently using/logging other stim products.... I will use this before cardio sessions to start and may add in another serving first thing in the morning once my tolerance has been assessed.

    * Links to previous posts Becoming the next prodigy with PNI's Prodigy One of the first to get STIMUL8ED!!! Mkretz reborn! White flood reborn log! Finaflex keeps Mkretz in growth mode with BCAA+SAA!! and many more

    * Fun part -my favorite show is no longer on - Breaking Bad and I am currently looking for something new watch. What do you recommend and why. Footballl, because it is the best thing on tv...period! other than that im not gonna lie, i do enjoy the voice and the biggest loser, dont judge ;-)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Why pick you? I can bring a different dimension to logging this product since I have never officially cut before. This will allow me to fully assess the product and see how it compliments my diet and training regimen. I can update minimum of 5 days per week with full training and nutrition as well as progress pics. My motivation is super high right now since i have been getting stronger and stronger. I am ready to cut for a little bit before bulking again and feel that this product would really help me reach my goals.

    *Tell me how you will use this (cannot be currently using/logging other stim products.... I will use this before cardio sessions to start and may add in another serving first thing in the morning once my tolerance has been assessed.

    * Links to previous posts Becoming the next prodigy with PNI's Prodigy One of the first to get STIMUL8ED!!! Mkretz reborn! White flood reborn log! Finaflex keeps Mkretz in growth mode with BCAA+SAA!! and many more

    * Fun part -my favorite show is no longer on - Breaking Bad and I am currently looking for something new watch. What do you recommend and why. Footballl, because it is the best thing on tv...period! other than that im not gonna lie, i do enjoy the voice and the biggest loser, dont judge ;-)
    Hey Marty what's up bro
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Hey Marty what's up bro
    Up early today Swanks....Dadddy duty i:e feeding the baby?
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  9. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post

    Up early today Swanks....Dadddy duty i:e feeding the baby?
    Every day my man! Never sleep past 430
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Every day my man! Never sleep past 430
    Today was actually a good day for me. Slept till 530 but just like you up at 430-5
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  11. Well apparently I'm never having kids then lol
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  12. How old are your kids?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    How old are your kids?
    I try and get up to lift before the rest of the house awakes. Get the metabolism going first thing in the morning. Also allows me take care of business ventures
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  14. I have twin boys that are 17 mths, I know what it's like having to wake up early with them.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I have twin boys that are 17 mths, I know what it's like having to wake up early with them.
    Wow I can't imagine. Lol. I have a 3 year old and a 3 month old. Both boys
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I was curious since he mentioned ranger school
    He's my boss!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I have twin boys that are 17 mths, I know what it's like having to wake up early with them.
    I have 5, 2, and 8 months. All girls. I don't remember not changing diapers, or sleeping in, or sleeping all night long. Someday though...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Hey Marty what's up bro
    Ya know the daily grind...urself

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post

    Ya know the daily grind...urself
    Ohhhhhhh alllll kinds a shiz these days. Big changes coming
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Ohhhhhhh alllll kinds a shiz these days. Big changes coming
    O yea like what

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post

    O yea like what
    Incoming pm
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Wow I can't imagine. Lol. I have a 3 year old and a 3 month old. Both boys
    We went from no kids and doing whatever to twins! It was quite a shocker, we had no idea what one was like let alone 2!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I have 5, 2, and 8 months. All girls. I don't remember not changing diapers, or sleeping in, or sleeping all night long. Someday though...
    I feel ya on the diapers, I feel like their never ending sometimes. Sleep, wow, the first 3 mths of their life I lived on pre workouts and coffee! I remember the first time they slept past 3 hrs my wife and I looked at each other and said "did that really happen" then had to make sure they were ok

  24. bump for this!!!!

  25. Early morning bump!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. It's time SH*Z got REAL! Who wants some VOLATILE? 5 needed!!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 11:12 AM
  2. Who wants some FST7?!?!?!
    By Distilled Water in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 10:26 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 07:40 PM
  4. Who wants some candy??
    By nosnmiveins in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 03:10 PM
Log in
Log in