Forerunner/AMS Bulking stack and recipe contest!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    283442
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    6.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Cool Forerunner/AMS Bulking stack and recipe contest!!


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForeRunnerLabs.jpg 
Views:	9878 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	91735


    Bulking season is here guys so lets start a little promo. Forerunner Labs & AMS are going to give away Alpha Mass, Decavol, 4-AD stack.

    But lets do it with a twist this time! The winners will be chosen by the best bulking recipes!!!
    So here are the rules post up an application and and a recipe and be willing to log the stack fairly simple the best three win!

    Now lets get our Nom Nom on and give away some logging opportunities!!!!

    Ill start it off with my favorite bulking snack!!!

    I call them happy balls no clue what they are actually called but the make me happy!!!

    Happy Balls!
    2 Cups raw Oatmeal (do not use instant)
    1 1/3 Cups Coconut flakes
    1 Cup natural peanut butter (crunchy)
    1 Cup flax (ground)
    1 Cup chocolate chips (60% cocoa)
    2/3 Cup honey
    2 tsp. vanilla

    * Mix dry ingredients first
    * Pour on P. butter, honey, vanilla
    * Mix thoroughly, until nice and sticky
    * Refrigerate for 60 min.
    * Form into balls, store in fridge


    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  2. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    775524
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    91.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    #gains
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  3. New Member
    Tryingtobe's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    25784
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    96.91%

    My secret weapon: Sausage cheese balls

    1lbs sausage
    4-5 cups sharp cheddar(I use five)
    2 cups baking mix(bisquick)

    Mix in bowl all together, place on cheat in miniature ball size and cook for 12-14 minutes on 400.

    Keeps me very happy and a great snack
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    283442
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    6.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Tryingtobe View Post
    My secret weapon: Sausage cheese balls

    1lbs sausage
    4-5 cups sharp cheddar(I use five)
    2 cups baking mix(bisquick)

    Mix in bowl all together, place on cheat in miniature ball size and cook for 12-14 minutes on 400.

    Keeps me very happy and a great snack
    Might have to try this!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  5. New Member
    Tryingtobe's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    25784
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    96.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Might have to try this!
    They go really well with breakfast and they're great for a snack.
  6. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    283442
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    6.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Tryingtobe View Post
    They go really well with breakfast and they're great for a snack.
    I can see that with eggs...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  7. New Member
    Tryingtobe's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    25784
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    96.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    I can see that with eggs...
    your mouth isn't ready for all that awesome
  8. Senior Member
    mountainman33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,988
    Rep Power
    512079
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    95.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I call mine "The Kitchen Sink":

    1 lb. Ground Pork
    1 lb. Ground Beef
    1 lb. Ground Chicken
    1 lb. Ground Turkey
    8 large eggs
    BBQ Sauce

    Directions:

    In the biggest frying pan you can find, add all ground meats and cook until thoroughly browned, drain in collander. Place meat back in pan and keep heat just above medium. Add eggs and stir until all eggs are completely mixed with meat and cooked. Add desired amount of BBQ sauce (Jack Daniels Hickory Maple is my personal favorite). Store refigerated eat plain, with rice, in bread or rolls, cheese melted on top, however you want.
  9. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    283442
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    6.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    I call mine "The Kitchen Sink":

    1 lb. Ground Pork
    1 lb. Ground Beef
    1 lb. Ground Chicken
    1 lb. Ground Turkey
    8 large eggs
    BBQ Sauce

    Directions:

    In the biggest frying pan you can find add ll ground meats and cook until thoroughly browned, drain in collander. Place meat back in pan and keep heat just above medium. Add eggs and stir until all eggs are completely mixed with meat and cooked. Add desired amount of BBQ sauce (Jack Daniels Hickory Maple is my personal favorite). Store refigerated eat plain, with rice, in bread or rolls, cheese melted on top, however you want.
    Lol the only thing missing is bacon!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  10. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,563
    Rep Power
    2789084
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Meat Lasagna
    Filling
    1 lb sirloin
    1/2 lb Spicy Pork sausage
    1 White onion diced
    2 large ****ake mushrooms cut in large chunks
    1 lb mozzarella
    1/2 lb parmesan

    (Sauce)
    8 whole tomatoes chopped
    1 cup white wine
    1 Bunch of basil
    2 chopped garlic cloves
    1/2 tsp salt

    1 pack lasagna noodles

    Sauté meat when brown toss in onion and mushroom

    Sauté sauce to a boil

    Shred and combine cheese

    boil noodles till they are almost soft

    Layer pan noodles cheese meat sauce till you have 4 layers top last layer with cheese mix

    Bake at 350 for half hour & Enjoy
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  11. Senior Member
    mountainman33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,988
    Rep Power
    512079
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    95.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post

    Lol the only thing missing is bacon!
    Daaaaaamn! Why didn't I think of that before? Consider it done. Talk about a full amino acid profile!
    Gettin' "Jiggy" wit it With Celtic
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/257453-mountainman-dances-jig.html
  12. Senior Member
    spinyvegeta's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,023
    Rep Power
    86182
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    95.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Mine is just my post workout shake/ 2nd of 3 breakfasts.

    I cup overnight oats
    2 scoops ON chocolate protein
    1 carton eggbeaters
    2 tablespoons natty PB

    About 1000 calories of clean bulk.
  13. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    283442
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    6.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by spinyvegeta View Post
    Mine is just my post workout shake/ 2nd of 3 breakfasts.

    I cup overnight oats
    2 scoops ON chocolate protein
    1 carton eggbeaters
    2 tablespoons natty PB

    About 1000 calories of clean bulk.
    Nice if you cut that in half its my daily breakfast year round!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  14. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,563
    Rep Power
    2789084
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Used this recipe last night and it was delicious
    1 tablespoonpeanut oil
    2 pounds beef stew meat, trimmed
    3 1/4 cupscoarsely chopped onion
    1 cup(1/2-inch-thick) sliced carrot
    1 cupchopped green bell pepper
    2 tablespoonsground cumin
    1 teaspooncurry powder
    1/2 teaspoonground turmeric
    4 cupschopped tomato
    2 cupscubed, peeled sweet potato
    1 (15 1/2-ounce) can chickpeas, drained
    1 (14 1/2-ounce) can fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
    1 teaspoonsalt
    1/4 teaspoonfreshly ground black pepper
    1 (10-ounce) box couscous


    Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook 5 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently. Stir in onion and next 5 ingredients (onion through turmeric); cook 5 minutes. Stir in tomato and next 5 ingredients (tomato through pepper). Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 35 minutes. Uncover; simmer 30 minutes.

    Cook couscous and use as a side dish

    Its about 500 cals a serving and this recipe makes about 8 servings
    Enjoy!
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  15. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    283442
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    6.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Used this recipe last night and it was delicious
    1 tablespoonpeanut oil
    2 pounds beef stew meat, trimmed
    3 1/4 cupscoarsely chopped onion
    1 cup(1/2-inch-thick) sliced carrot
    1 cupchopped green bell pepper
    2 tablespoonsground cumin
    1 teaspooncurry powder
    1/2 teaspoonground turmeric
    4 cupschopped tomato
    2 cupscubed, peeled sweet potato
    1 (15 1/2-ounce) can chickpeas, drained
    1 (14 1/2-ounce) can fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
    1 teaspoonsalt
    1/4 teaspoonfreshly ground black pepper
    1 (10-ounce) box couscous


    Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook 5 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently. Stir in onion and next 5 ingredients (onion through turmeric); cook 5 minutes. Stir in tomato and next 5 ingredients (tomato through pepper). Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 35 minutes. Uncover; simmer 30 minutes.

    Cook couscous and use as a side dish

    Its about 500 cals a serving and this recipe makes about 8 servings
    Enjoy!
    Damn bro, are you a chef?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  16. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,563
    Rep Power
    2789084
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Damn bro, are you a chef?
    No I just grew up watching my mom cook and learned my way around the kitchen. I can bake some mean desserts as well, Im kind of a hero around the holidays.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  17. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    283442
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    6.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm going to be a big fat fatty after this thread!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  18. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,563
    Rep Power
    2789084
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I hope you dont mind me throwing up multiple recopies

    Marinated Tri tip
    3lb tri-tip

    Marinade:
    1/4 cup brown sugar
    1/2 cup water
    2 tablespoons salt
    1 tablespoon ground black pepper
    1 tablespoon onion salt
    2 tablespoons parsley flakes
    1/4 cup malt vinegar
    1 tablespoon liquid smoke
    2 tablespoons minced garlic

    Seal tri tip with marinade in Zip-lock bag for 24 hour

    I prefer the rotisserie (put it in and forgeta' bout it) but the oven will do as well (45min to 1 hr) or bbq to your liking

    For the side dish cut some sweet potatoes into 1" med size chunks spray cooking sheet with cooking spray also coating the Sweet potatoes ( this will make sure that the seasoning sticks )
    Season with paprika sugar and cyan pepper cook on 350 for 35-45 min or until slightly browned.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  19. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    283442
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    6.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I hope you dont mind me throwing up multiple recopies

    Marinated Tri tip
    3lb tri-tip

    Marinade:
    1/4 cup brown sugar
    1/2 cup water
    2 tablespoons salt
    1 tablespoon ground black pepper
    1 tablespoon onion salt
    2 tablespoons parsley flakes
    1/4 cup malt vinegar
    1 tablespoon liquid smoke
    2 tablespoons minced garlic

    Seal tri tip with marinade in Zip-lock bag for 24 hour

    I prefer the rotisserie (put it in and forgeta' bout it) but the oven will do as well (45min to 1 hr) or bbq to your liking

    For the side dish cut some sweet potatoes into 1" med size chunks spray cooking sheet with cooking spray also coating the Sweet potatoes ( this will make sure that the seasoning sticks )
    Season with paprika sugar and cyan pepper cook on 350 for 35-45 min or until slightly browned.
    I don't mind at all if you have a good one to share I'll take it !
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  20. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    283442
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    6.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Any more good ones?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  21. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,765
    Rep Power
    3117145
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    9.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Does this stack require a PCT?
  22. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    283442
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    6.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Does this stack require a PCT?
    I would say yes.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  23. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,765
    Rep Power
    3117145
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    9.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    I would say yes.
    I was just curious, I've never ran anything like that before, thanks.
  24. New Member
    Bengal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    105847
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    80.7%

    Simple and cheap
    "Heart Attack Surprise"
    12 eggs over easy
    6 pieces of bread
    Pan fry eggs dump them in a big bowl
    Put 6 pieces of bread in the bowl
    Take a big fork and smash everything together breaking the yokes, cutting and coating the bread as well. My dad adds butter to his also
  25. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,765
    Rep Power
    3117145
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    9.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengal View Post
    Simple and cheap "Heart Attack Surprise" 12 eggs over easy 6 pieces of bread Pan fry eggs dump them in a big bowl Put 6 pieces of bread in the bowl Take a big fork and smash everything together breaking the yokes, cutting and coating the bread as well. My dad adds butter to his also
    Holy s**t!! That sounds amazing! Trying that tomorrow, great one!!
  26. Senior Member
    spinyvegeta's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,023
    Rep Power
    86182
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    95.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    My lunch Monday thru Friday

    20 oz grilled chicken breast diced
    1 cup brown rice
    1 cup steamed brocoli
    1 serving low fat mozzarella shredded cheese
    Salsa Verde as much as you want.

    Heat and stir. Clean as hell
  27. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,563
    Rep Power
    2789084
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    making this tonight!

    Beef stroganoff

    18 ounces uncooked dry egg noodles
    2 pounds beef tenderloin, lean beef round, or sirloin
    1 teaspoon olive oil
    1/2 medium onion, chopped
    1 clove garlic, minced
    1 can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
    1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
    2 teaspoons dried tarragon, crushed
    1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
    Coarse salt and freshly-ground black pepper to taste
    1/2 cup non-fat sour cream

    Cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain and return to pan to keep warm.

    Cut meat into thin strips, about 1/3-inch by 2-inches long.

    In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add steak strips and sauté until medium-rare; transfer onto a warm platter; cover loosely with aluminum foil to keep warm.

    Reduce heat to low, add onion and garlic; sauté until soft. Stir in mushroom soup, mushrooms, tarragon, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper; simmer until mushrooms are cooked. Add sour cream and the steak strips; stir until well blended. Remove from heat and serve over cooked noodles.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  28. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    283442
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    6.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    making this tonight!

    Beef stroganoff

    18 ounces uncooked dry egg noodles
    2 pounds beef tenderloin, lean beef round, or sirloin
    1 teaspoon olive oil
    1/2 medium onion, chopped
    1 clove garlic, minced
    1 can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
    1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
    2 teaspoons dried tarragon, crushed
    1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
    Coarse salt and freshly-ground black pepper to taste
    1/2 cup non-fat sour cream

    Cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain and return to pan to keep warm.

    Cut meat into thin strips, about 1/3-inch by 2-inches long.

    In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add steak strips and sauté until medium-rare; transfer onto a warm platter; cover loosely with aluminum foil to keep warm.

    Reduce heat to low, add onion and garlic; sauté until soft. Stir in mushroom soup, mushrooms, tarragon, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper; simmer until mushrooms are cooked. Add sour cream and the steak strips; stir until well blended. Remove from heat and serve over cooked noodles.
    I think I'm going to have to write some of these down and enlist the help of someone who can actually cook..
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  29. Senior Member
    spinyvegeta's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,023
    Rep Power
    86182
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    95.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    I think I'm going to have to write some of these down and enlist the help of someone who can actually cook..
    That's why I stick to the easy stuff and let the wife do the extravagant
  30. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,563
    Rep Power
    2789084
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    I think I'm going to have to write some of these down and enlist the help of someone who can actually cook..
    It came out really good and I didnt even use the sour cream.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  31. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,563
    Rep Power
    2789084
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by spinyvegeta View Post
    That's why I stick to the easy stuff and let the wife do the extravagant
    Aint nothing beat steak and eggs for breakfast with a side of home fries simple and delicious!
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  32. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    283442
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    6.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Aint nothing beat steak and eggs for breakfast with a side of home fries simple and delicious!
    I do love steak and eggs.. I need more steak in my diet...I simply miss it.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  33. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,563
    Rep Power
    2789084
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    I do love steak and eggs.. I need more steak in my diet...I simply miss it.

    Ball tip steak is a great lean cut of beef that you can prepare many different ways
    But if we are talking bulking you have to go with a Porterhouse or Ribeye!
    mmmmmm fatty goodness!
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  34. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    283442
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    6.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Ball tip steak is a great lean cut of beef that you can prepare many different ways
    But if we are talking bulking you have to go with a Porterhouse or Ribeye!
    mmmmmm fatty goodness!
    I had to pick up a few steaks and grill them up last night!!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  35. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,563
    Rep Power
    2789084
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post

    I had to pick up a few steaks and grill them up last night!!
    Nice I did the same thing do you use gas or charcoal?
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  36. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    283442
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    6.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Nice I did the same thing do you use gas or charcoal?
    Charcoal is the only way to go for me! Although I also have a gas grill I prefer the charcoal one.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  37. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,563
    Rep Power
    2789084
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post

    Charcoal is the only way to go for me! Although I also have a gas grill I prefer the charcoal one.
    I agree 100% it adds a little something extra to the flavor
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  38. Senior Member
    mountainman33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,988
    Rep Power
    512079
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    95.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So do we have any winners yet?
  39. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    283442
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    6.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    So do we have any winners yet?
    I will pick the first winner soon.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  40. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,563
    Rep Power
    2789084
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    nice
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pre Contest Stack and PCT HELP?
    By kaos007 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 01:01 PM
  2. hcgenerate, anabeta, and need2slin bulking stack.
    By enzo22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 01:22 PM
  3. AMS stack and what to expect
    By Liftingstud in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 04:33 PM
  4. Lean Bulk Stack Questions And Suggestions
    By panther77 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 09:59 PM
  5. Bulk and Pre-contest cycle
    By meltoid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 12:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in