Looking for 3 AMP'd up peoples to log some Genomyx EVOL

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Looking for 3 AMP'd up peoples to log some Genomyx EVOL



    We're BAAACCKKK, and EVOL is up for grabs. The name of the game is simple, and should be somewhat tantalizing with all of us getting our dirty bulks on during the holiday's season. THANKSGIVING is knocking, and we're offering up 3 EVOL tubs to log in exchange for some bomb ass recipes/pics for some side dishes. I'm trying to dabble in the kitchen (or just relay these deliciousnesses to some more applicable family members, more or less ), and need some ideas for what to make.

    We'll keep this running through this next Monday (November 11) and we'll send the tubs out by day's end Tuesday (given the winners get back to us promptly).


    CLIFFS:
    • Post a recipe/pic of a Thanksgiving side dish
    • Top 3 noms will receive a tub of EVOL to log
    • Promo ends next Monday night; EVOL to ship Tuesday
    • It's Slin-Sane season


    --

    A little fineprint:
    • 3 loggers chosen and start the log when product is received (will ship out Friday morning)
    • 18+ years old only
    • US Only (sorry canadia brose)
    • Must be in Good Standing (no red rangers)
    • At least 500 posts


    That said, let's begin the food fight.


    Brownie points for gif origin
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/


  2. I already have a bottle.


    Good stuff though...hope some solid apps roll in.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  3. Would have been much cooler had you named the stim 'cray-cray', but I'm sure it's awesome regardless...looking good G-myx...Hoping to get my hands on a tub...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
    •   
       


  4. Looks good. Would apply but not enough posts

  5. I'd love to log this for you guys but I'm a ****ty cook... my go to is always the ol' reliable...

    Name:  stove-top-stuffing.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  49.4 KB

    +

    Name:  Boil1.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  20.1 KB

    +

    Name:  butter.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  7.6 KB

    =



    Name:  STOVE_TOP_Stuffing_Twists.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  14.2 KB




    Name:  geico-caveman-airport.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  30.3 KB
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  6. Brownie points for gif: oooooo, I know I know!! Lead actor was Robin Williams.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  7. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Brownie points for gif: oooooo, I know I know!! Lead actor was Robin Williams.
    I loved that movie.

    Name:  rufio.jpg
Views: 1633
Size:  57.5 KB
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  8. TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  9. this thread might turn my diet into a bulk whether I like it or not.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post
    this thread might turn my diet into a bulk whether I like it or not.
    Its bulking season
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    I would love to log this, but i already have some logs that i will be doing when the products arive.

    Tyler is sending me a sample of the EVOL to try, so i can not wait to give it a whirl. I will post a detailed feedback/review when i get it in!!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Its bulking season
    qft; lold at your app btw. Whatever works
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  13. I thought you guys went away. What ever happened with that fish protein?
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  14. I just noticed the dosing directions on the label. LOL. I'd be going straight for EVOL!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  15. Sweet Potato Casserole


    Name:  sweet_potato_bakenew-291x437.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  92.5 KB

    Name:  img_1049.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  59.5 KB

    Name:  sweet-potato-casserole-ck-1854014-l.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  36.4 KB

    Ingredients
    3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
    1 cup sugar
    1/3 cup butter, melted
    2 eggs
    1 teaspoon vanilla
    1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
    1/4 cup heavy cream, half and half, or whole milk

    Topping:
    1 cup brown sugar
    3 tablespoons butter, melted
    1/3 cup all-purpose flour
    1 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped

    Screw all that splenda crap its thanksgiving. Bring on the butter and brown sugar!

    ****props to Paula Dean. Say what you want about her but she damn sure knows her thanksgiving food

  16. You're speaking to my weakness; especially with a grams that goes hard on the southern cooking + sweet tater casserole.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  17. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    You're speaking to my weakness; especially with a grams that goes hard on the southern cooking + sweet tater casserole.
    Same here. My grandma is old school southern cooking. Fried chicken, biscuits, collard greens, and everything cooked with real lard. IMO sweet potato is the king of all Thanksgiving sides. Especially Southern Style (as if there was any other way)

  18. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I thought you guys went away. What ever happened with that fish protein?
    We did, but we thought it best to return with the new (and last) re-brand.

    The fish protein idea hasn't been entirely abandoned, but it's on the very back back burner for now. We were so close, but ran into a number of manufacturing issues; the powder was so fine that, during processing, it would become airborne. With the manufacturer also processing whey and other types of protein, cross-contamination became a concern. We're considering alternatives, but we're not spending time hunting them down right now.

  19. Hey @neddo, clear your messages
    BOARD TYRANT

  20. I'm retratcing my bid since I've been selected for another log... but please, gentlemen, feel free to use my EPIC recipe for your carb loading needs.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I'm retratcing my bid since I've been selected for another log... but please, gentlemen, feel free to use my EPIC recipe for your carb loading needs.
    No worries dudeman, appreciate the heads up!

    I need more foods, AM fanatyx!
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  22. Amazed more people aren't in on this!!!! Genomyx always does it right! Throwing in an app for amazing gullivers corn. Sister in law makes it every thanksgiving. Pretty fatty but bomb!



    Name:  image-738159031.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  444.0 KB



    Name:  image-2593358170.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  105.9 KB
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  23. Shuuuu, that's a new one haha I may have try to get that made here in a few weeks -- looks worth a dabble
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  24. *not an entry*

    Drunken turkey ( my own creation)

    2 turkey breasts cubed into bite size
    2 eggs
    1 tablespoon seasoned salt
    1 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
    2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
    1/4 cup Flour
    Whiskey (I use Evan Williams)

    Put turkey cubes in glass bowl and fill to cover with whiskey. (This is why I use Evan because it's cheap). Let set in fridge for 8 hrs. Drain the whiskey and lightly dry the cubes with paper towels. Combine the other ingredients in bowl and mix well to make a batter. Heat up a frying pan with oil in it. Dip cubes in batter covering completely then fry in pan till golden brown. Let cool a little then enjoy.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  25. ^sounds pretty good! Might have to try that. I'm not a good cook and that corn is easy and amazing lol.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Wish i could get in this... Fomula and company are awesome. I love anything Armando makes.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  27. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    *not an entry*

    Drunken turkey ( my own creation)

    2 turkey breasts cubed into bite size
    2 eggs
    1 tablespoon seasoned salt
    1 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
    2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
    1/4 cup Flour
    Whiskey (I use Evan Williams)

    Put turkey cubes in glass bowl and fill to cover with whiskey. (This is why I use Evan because it's cheap). Let set in fridge for 8 hrs. Drain the whiskey and lightly dry the cubes with paper towels. Combine the other ingredients in bowl and mix well to make a batter. Heat up a frying pan with oil in it. Dip cubes in batter covering completely then fry in pan till golden brown. Let cool a little then enjoy.
    Whiskey huh? Sold me, although I'll be using Jim instead

    Last day to apply, shummmon
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  28. Any updates? Hearing great things about this stuff

  29. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Whiskey huh? Sold me, although I'll be using Jim instead

    Last day to apply, shummmon
    I use the Evan because it's cheap and I don't want to waste the good stuff for just soaking raw meat overnight and then dumping it down the drain. Seems like blasphemy to me. Lol!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  30. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Any updates? Hearing great things about this stuff
    We gave it an extra day, but it looks like neddo will have to pick from ALL of the entries today...
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  31. We make these every thanksgiving but not traditional. And even I can do it.

    Jalapeņo Poppers

    Take fresh jalapeņos and cut them in half saving the seeds inside. Add all the insides with cream cheese and mix in blender. Insert the jalapeņo paste in the empty peppers while browning bacon strips. Add a layer of low fat mozzarella cheese and top with bacon strips cut about an inch long. Throw into oven at 350 and cook until jalapeņos soften a little and bacon crisps up. Perfect finger food for watching all the games and made by a meathead

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    We gave it an extra day, but it looks like neddo will have to pick from ALL of the entries today...
    Gotcha. More people should be in on this it's a solid formula and I have never been disappointed by any of y'all's products

  33. Quote Originally Posted by spinyvegeta View Post
    We make these every thanksgiving but not traditional. And even I can do it.

    Jalapeņo Poppers

    Take fresh jalapeņos and cut them in half saving the seeds inside. Add all the insides with cream cheese and mix in blender. Insert the jalapeņo paste in the empty peppers while browning bacon strips. Add a layer of low fat mozzarella cheese and top with bacon strips cut about an inch long. Throw into oven at 350 and cook until jalapeņos soften a little and bacon crisps up. Perfect finger food for watching all the games and made by a meathead
    Sounds awesome. I used to do something really similar with duck meat. Top a bunch of duck meat with jalapeņos and top with cream cheese, then wrap the entire thing in bacon and grill. Delicious

  34. I know. I'm surprised this didn't blow up! Better odds for entries
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  35. double post**** vvvvvv
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  36. CAT and Afi, send me your addys mangs. Gonna have to put them therrr recipes to use here in 2 weeks

    Sorry we closed this a little later. We'll shoot the tubs out as soon as I get both of your addresses! Appreciate the input fellas.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  37. I am interested in logging your product, let me know what is required if you still need volunteers. I'm new to this so if there is a required format other than responding via online let me know and I would be glad to comply.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    CAT and Afi, send me your addys mangs. Gonna have to put them therrr recipes to use here in 2 weeks

    Sorry we closed this a little later. We'll shoot the tubs out as soon as I get both of your addresses! Appreciate the input fellas.
    Awesome! Can't wait to give this a run. I appreciate the opportunity

  39. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    CAT and Afi, send me your addys mangs. Gonna have to put them therrr recipes to use here in 2 weeks

    Sorry we closed this a little later. We'll shoot the tubs out as soon as I get both of your addresses! Appreciate the input fellas.
    Awesome! Can't wait to give this a run. I appreciate the opportunity

  40. Didn't think my post count would be a big deal
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 08:14 PM
  2. Looking for advice on best supplement to pop cherry on
    By tornmusik in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 10:28 AM
  3. Looking for Advice..! Cutting up.. or trying
    By Obsidi8n in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 01:17 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 02:32 PM
Log in
Log in