Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

LG Science - Logging Opportunities

Letting people log one of each:

Bulk Kit
    Cutting Kit

Please make applications on the thread only.

PH Experience:
    Desired goals:
    Workout Routine:
    Basic Diet Info:

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Would love to try the bulk kit. I am 29 have been lifting since high school for sports took a few breaks along the way but have been back on it for the past three years. Only just starting to break the surface with PHs have taken finaflex 1 Andro and RPN Havoc with good results on both. I and currently doing a three day push, pull split mixing high and low reps. Diet is clean with protein coming from mainly chicken lean turkey meat and steak, carbs mostly from rice and potatoes, I do love the occasionally fast food burger to satisfy the cravings though. Oh yea goals are to bulk during these winter months would like to put on about 10lbs by the end of the year.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

This sounds like an awesome opportunity! preferred cycle: Cutting Kit Age: 24 Experience: lifting for the past 12 years, the first 11 I played football and only cared about getting bigger, faster, stronger. Managed to get up to 280 lbs (I was a lineman and by no means was I shredded). Since finishing my playing days, over the past year I have been cutting/recomping. I am currently 220 lbs and always looking to get leaner and meaner. PH Experience: I've done two previous cycles, 4 week superdrol, 6 week epi (its been about 8 months since my last run) Desired goals: My physique has come along way over the past year, I am currently roughly 14% bodyfat. my goal is to reach the single digits. Workout Routine: I lift weights 5-6 days a week, I have one strength based exercise per session (bench, squat, dead, military) lower reps high weight, then the res of workout is higher volume. I also do morning cardio 3-4 days a week. Basic Diet Info: I practice a IF (16/ 8) and a CKD hybrid diet. I refeed once a week and stay within keto the rest of the week. Over the past two months I had been cutting, but last week took about 4 days off from the diet to relax and enjoy life (maybe a little too much) but now Im back and in the groove and would love to have this kit to help me reach my goals. Formutech Level II mini-log Gettin' AX Stacked BCAAs! (sponsored)
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Im Down. Looking to Log the Cut Cycle.

I did a log with LG back in 2009. Check it out here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=116728211

Experience: Looking to do third amateur show.
    PH Experience: Used EVERYHTING under the sun but will not do PH's anymore. Just had Gyno surgery.
    Desired goals: Win amateur shows.
    Workout Routine: P90X and Cardio EOD.
    Basic Diet Info: CKD with 20 carbs or less per day.

I am just coming off of gyno surgery. I am looking to get back into the game with my "new chest"!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you for the apps please them coming folks, looking forward to seeing some logs.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    Letting people log one of each: Bulk Kit Cutting Kit Please make applications on the thread only. Age: Experience: PH Experience: Desired goals: Workout Routine: Basic Diet Info:
    Experience: 1 years of steriod knowledge
    Ph experience: 2 cycles of dmz and msten
    Desired goals: just got off a cut trying to build more muscle while matining low body fat
    Basic diet: I constantly take in fish, chicken, steak, peanuts, rice cottage cheese, and salad. Once a week i cheat though.
    Workout routine: high reps with medium amount of weight
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Bulking Kit

Experience: Been lifting for five years now. Former LG Rep (years ago). Former BPS Rep. Strong supplement knowledge.
    PH Experience: Dermacrine and Formasurge. That's about that extent.
    Desired goals: To gain 5+ lbs of mass
    Workout Routine: Full Body workouts MWF.
    Basic Diet Info: 2800-3200 calories on average 40/30/30 split.

Old Logs:
    JWA254's 2011 Gym Cataclysm feat. AnaBeta, Endosurge, and just about everything else
    PES Erase Pro Log (Sponsored)
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Experience: training since 2008. Best lifts SLDL 8x400lbs, front squat 5x265lbs, DB chest press 3x110's, weighted chins 4x100lbs.. All of those done at lean and mean 170-175lbs

PH experience:
    Epi 3 times (twice with Stano)
    1-Alpha
    5-Alpha Test
    testosterone (yeah, it's not a PH)
    M1,4ADD (on it right now, would love to start your bulk stack right after it assuming that it is nonmethyl).

Goals: continue gaining strength and weight. Become p4p strongest guy in my gym.

Workout routine (simplified):

Powerbuilding, I like to train heavy.
    6-7 workouts per week. Double training is an option if I feel like it but at least one rest day per week.
    1. hamstrings and calves (deadlift as main lift)
    2. arms (Close grip bench press as main lift)
    3. quads and calves (front squat)
    4. chest (DB chest press)
    5. back (weighted chins)
    6. delts (shoulder press)

Basic diet info:
    4200-4300kcal/day right now. 270-280 grams of protein, medium fat, high carbs. 1 liquid "meal" and 5-6 normal meals per day.

I write actively on PHF, Professional Muscle and UK-Muscle. I'm from Europe, never been an issue with LG products though (I've used Natadrol several times before I turned to hormonal route).

Pics and vids guaranteed.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post

Experience: training since 2008. Best lifts SLDL 8x400lbs, front squat 5x265lbs, DB chest press 3x110's, weighted chins 4x100lbs.. All of those done at lean and mean 170-175lbs

PH experience:
    Epi 3 times (twice with Stano)
    1-Alpha
    5-Alpha Test
    testosterone (yeah, it's not a PH)
    M1,4ADD (on it right now, would love to start your bulk stack right after it assuming that it is nonmethyl).

Goals: continue gaining strength and weight. Become p4p strongest guy in my gym.

Workout routine (simplified):

Powerbuilding, I like to train heavy.
    6-7 workouts per week. Double training is an option if I feel like it but at least one rest day per week.
    1. hamstrings and calves (deadlift as main lift)
    2. arms (Close grip bench press as main lift)
    3. quads and calves (front squat)
    4. chest (DB chest press)
    5. back (weighted chins)
    6. delts (shoulder press)

Basic diet info:
    4200-4300kcal/day right now. 270-280 grams of protein, medium fat, high carbs. 1 liquid "meal" and 5-6 normal meals per day.

I write actively on PHF, Professional Muscle and UK-Muscle. I'm from Europe, never been an issue with LG products though (I've used Natadrol several times before I turned to hormonal route).

Pics and vids guaranteed.
    All of LG's PHs are non-methyl.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

These are some very nice stacks and not cheap! Whoever wins the logging ops will be making out rather nicely!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Bulk Kit
    Cutting Kit

PH Experience:
    Desired goals:
    Workout Routine:
    Basic Diet Info:
    Age 38 male 5'9" 185 ish 13 ish %
    Experience since I was a teen

Ph experience epi P mag. 1 andro. All successful cycles

Desired goals to look like I was carved out of stone yet have enough size so I don't have to tell you I lift.

Workout routine 3-5 days a week depending on how much life gets in the way. Workout is a mix of bb and strength with an occasional crossfit thrown in. Plan on starting conditioning instead of the occasional cardio

Diet info. Well that's a hard one. I try to eat clean and every few hours. Again with the job sometimes life gets in the way and I cannot eat as I should. I try to stay away from anything processed and refined. But sometimes you gotta eat what's available.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigbruiser739 View Post
    This sounds like an awesome opportunity! preferred cycle: Cutting Kit Age: 24 Experience: lifting for the past 12 years, the first 11 I played football and only cared about getting bigger, faster, stronger. Managed to get up to 280 lbs (I was a lineman and by no means was I shredded). Since finishing my playing days, over the past year I have been cutting/recomping. I am currently 220 lbs and always looking to get leaner and meaner. PH Experience: I've done two previous cycles, 4 week superdrol, 6 week epi (its been about 8 months since my last run) Desired goals: My physique has come along way over the past year, I am currently roughly 14% bodyfat. my goal is to reach the single digits. Workout Routine: I lift weights 5-6 days a week, I have one strength based exercise per session (bench, squat, dead, military) lower reps high weight, then the res of workout is higher volume. I also do morning cardio 3-4 days a week. Basic Diet Info: I practice a IF (16/ 8) and a CKD hybrid diet. I refeed once a week and stay within keto the rest of the week. Over the past two months I had been cutting, but last week took about 4 days off from the diet to relax and enjoy life (maybe a little too much) but now Im back and in the groove and would love to have this kit to help me reach my goals. Formutech Level II mini-log Gettin' AX Stacked BCAAs! (sponsored)
    I got no horse in this race but probably one best apps I've seen in awhile just saying.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I am interested in the cut stack. By the way, where it is talking about environmental Estrogen like xenoestrogens and whatnot, have you watch the documentary "The disappearing male"? It just shows how messed up the medical system is to think it is A-OK to just lower what is considered normal test levels while simultaneously feeding school girls infinite estrogen. Got to love that equality. Ok, rant ending prematurely.

Experience: A little over a decade.
    PH Experience: DMZ, Superdrol, Epistane, Max-LMG, Cynostane, Halodrol. My others are not PHs.
    Desired goals: IFBB Physique comparable.
    Workout Routine:6-day BB split on bulk. 3-day 5/3/1 on cut to preserve strength.
    Basic Diet Info: Clean. High protein, high carb, low fat. Carb cycling when cutting. Strict calorie accountability.

I am interested to see what it brings to the table towards the end of cut in terms of muscle hardness.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    All of LG's PHs are non-methyl.
    Yes I know that current lineup is but don't ya remember that LG sold M1T once?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Those were the days
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Cutting Kit

Experience: 14 yrs lifting
    PH Experience: beastdrol, msten, androlean,
    Desired goals: where as most are bulking during fall i'm wanting to shred some extra bf I've currently went from 291 to 222 over last three years with goal of 190
    Workout Routine: lift btw 3-4 days with cardio 2-4 days
    Basic Diet Info:
    Breakfast is usually combat shake, two boiled eggs, or lean crossiant sandwhich, snacks are almonds, fruit, and dark choc, and plenty of lean meat, carbs sweet pot, brown rice, quinoa.

Have several logs on AM but been a while since I have done one. Can post btw 5-7 days week.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Cutting Kit

Experience: 14 yrs lifting
    PH Experience: beastdrol, msten, androlean,
    Desired goals: where as most are bulking during fall i'm wanting to shred some extra bf I've currently went from 291 to 222 over last three years with goal of 190
    Workout Routine: lift btw 3-4 days with cardio 2-4 days
    Basic Diet Info:
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Ok, so I am going to pick these for right now:
    madripper
    bigbruiser
    jwa254
    gohardorgohome

I picked these because of their range of PH use. I may pick a few more in the next few days, but these 4 PM me with your choice of stack, your log post (start the post and then leave #2 for the final review) and also your name/address.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Yep. I was just replying to your statement of "assuming it is a nonmethyl"
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

madripper
    bigbruiser
    jwa254
    gohardorgohome

I picked these because of their range of PH use. I may pick a few more in the next few days, but these 4 PM me with your choice of stack, your log post (start the post and then leave #2 for the final review) and also your name/address.
    Awesome. Congrats, guys!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Looking forward to these logs fellas. I myself will be logging the cutting stack but it's going to be totally biased lol.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah when it was actually "Legal Gear". I bet a lot don't even know that
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Times change and the FDA enforcement changes with it. The FDA had a mandate to not enforce DSHEA prior to 2004 thus it was a far different time and the law is extremely confusing. I had a different (and now I believe wrong) interpretation of the law back then. That being said...

You didn't have charges for ATD being brought against Matt Cahill. You didn't have a 7 million dollar fine for bodybuilding.com. You didn't have a five hundred thousand dollar fine against AX for superdrol. You didn't have numerous companies being raided pretty much every month...

Our brand paid a hefty price for those times and that legacy...we wish to put them behind us with this new ownership and the new entity.

It's not a valid argument to say "you once sold this...". Unless you wish to sit in my shoes...having a company lied about in the Washington Times...having a FDA action wrongly taken against your company...having your company discussed on the floor of congress...having to fight the FDA on simple NDI applications...it wasn't worth it.

What I have learned is that cheating the system rarely pays off. Ask the USP Labs guys about that right now...they launched Jack3d with Theophylline and I believe that contributed to their growth. People love "spiked" products even if it wasn't intentional on their part. Look at CRAZE, does anyone want to be Matt Cahill right now? Doubt it...
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Answers

My log will be up today.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Wow what an amazing log opportunity! Those kits look badass!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

can't wait to get started, log is up

BigBruiser to CutCruiser LG Science Cutting Kit (sponsered
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Great! I'll start my log too after I've received a PM from LG!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I will be running along side you fellas. I am going to be running the cutting stack. Can not wait!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

madripper
    bigbruiser
    jwa254
    gohardorgohome

Are you picking more people to log this?...
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome! get on this! I still to this day use M1D from LG as part of my HRT and on cycle sups! since what 6 years ago?
    great products
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Should we still put in an app?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Ill play to win and throw in an app and hopefully get picked to run the bulk kit 

Experience: I have been lifting for 6 years now and have built up from 165 lbs to 213

PH Experience: H-drol, epi, M1-4ADD, P-plex ( my personal favorite) I was a CEL fan boy before the ban and ran all of those solo and stacked p-plex stacked with h-drol was great!

Desired goals: Im bulking for a show in march and would like to build up to 220 so I can cut down to 195-200

Workout Routine: I am in the gym 5-6 days a week for 4 weeks then I rest for 4 days straight then go back to 5-6 days. My splits go Legs, Arms, Chest, Shoulders, Core, rest, or legs then rest. I also know my body so when I am feeling to beat up I will supplement extra rest days as needed. Currently I am running high volume for upper body 10X10 or 10X5 and heavy weight lower reps for lower body and training calves 3 days out of the week.

Basic Diet Info: I am in a surplus ATM I eating close to 4000 cals most of my cals are coming from Carbs then protein and last fats

If chosen I will run this and my normal joint sup fish oil and multi vitamin only so as to not have any outside factors messing with Max Bulk Kit

Cheers!
    Rep For IronFlex

33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Bulk kit

Experience: 2 and a half years

PH Experience: Epi and Hdrol

Desired goals: Hoping to reach 200lbs. Currently 186 Workout

Routine: Lifting is kind of different since I do oly lifts as well(not to do actual competitions, I enjoy them and want to lift as much as possible in them). I train 6 days a week, hitting each group twice a week part, with actual squatting done 3-4 days a week.

Basic Diet Info: Very clean, high protein and fats, low carbs. Will be staying under 3000 calories with macros around 45/35/20 f/p/c.
  34. Registered User
    Answers

OK so I'm out but good luck to others who got picked!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Why are you out? Something happen?
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0 View Post
    Why are you out? Something happen?
    He wants to follow my log! :P
  37. Registered User
    Answers

I remember when Luke was a rep for LG.

It made me buy more LG stuff. Luke is a saint.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I remember when Luke was a rep for LG.

It made me buy more LG stuff. Luke is a saint.
    I'm touched Ben! <3!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

OK so I'm out but good luck to others who got picked!
    Not trying to be a vulture here but does that mean that some one else gets his Bulk kit?
    Name:  plotting1.gif
Views: 65
Size:  39.1 KB
    Rep For IronFlex

40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Amazing opportunity! I would like to try the cutting kit. I'm 33 yrs and I have been lifting for 9 yrs. My PH experience is kind of low, I've used Taurus nutrition 5aohp and Iron Mag Labs Epi-Andro Rx. My goal is to shed a couple body fat percentages and try and keep as much muscle as I can since I'm already pretty low on body fat. I have a very little on my lower two abs, I would like them to be more defined and lower back still has a little that needs to be shaved off. My workout routine right now is Mon.-Chest Tues.-Back, Wed.-Legs, Thurs.-Shoulders and Fri.-Arms. Saturday and Sunday are just spending time with the family. Basic diet info right now is lower in carbs, obviously high in protein and moderate fat. I try to eat 5+ meals a day. There are cheat meals every now and then but then the next day I make up for it and eat very clean. Thanks, good luck to all the applicants.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences log(AGST and PUMP)!!!!!
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 10:46 PM
  2. NcredibleBulk's LG Sciences Log: AS/M1DXL & MMV2
    By NcredibleBulk in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 06:42 PM
  3. NcredibleBulk's LG Sciences Log: AS/M1DXL & MMV2
    By NcredibleBulk in forum Supplement Logs