FINAFLEX Ultimate PWO Protocol promo

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    2648194

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Just looking over the pamphlet. Anyone have any experience with the PCT or the PX/PX Black? Soon I will be looking for both.
    PX black is really smoooooooooooth, like unreal. Appetite suppression feels natural and euphoria + stim feeling are slight but enjoyable

    My joints get real dry on any arimistane product. Not a fan of that itchy feeling in the shoulder area, but depending on how you react to said compound it clearly works.

  2. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,421
    Rep Power
    7239198

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    Sure! Rep or not, anyone who has tried it/them. I'll end up checking out reviews also. I have a month to find a pct and several to find a Thermo. Just curious with Fee-No-Flex products.
    PX Black is our lower stim fat burner. It's appetite suppression and "feel good" aspects make it great for someone looking for a lower stim appetite suppressant/thermogenic.

    PX-500 is stronger on the stim side. More energy but also great appetite suppression and I get a little more thermogenic effects from it.

    Rev PCT is the best priced atimistane product out there. Pill for pill it has more bang for your buck then anything else. Also it has some extra goodies thrown in to aid with testosterone production as well as liver care. Combined with Pure Test its a can't miss PCT stack. It's what we recommend for 1-Alpha and 1-Andro.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  3. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,033
    Rep Power
    2428142

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    PX black is really smoooooooooooth, like unreal. Appetite suppression feels natural and euphoria + stim feeling are slight but enjoyable

    My joints get real dry on any arimistane product. Not a fan of that itchy feeling in the shoulder area, but depending on how you react to said compound it clearly works.
    Sweet on the black!

    I don't think I have much joint pain, yet, but what do you mean itchy? I've never true a PCT.?

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    PX Black is our lower stim fat burner. It's appetite suppression and "feel good" aspects make it great for someone looking for a lower stim appetite suppressant/thermogenic.

    PX-500 is stronger on the stim side. More energy but also great appetite suppression and I get a little more thermogenic effects from it.

    Rev PCT is the best priced atimistane product out there. Pill for pill it has more bang for your buck then anything else. Also it has some extra goodies thrown in to aid with testosterone production as well as liver care. Combined with Pure Test its a can't miss PCT stack. It's what we recommend for 1-Alpha and 1-Andro.
    Are 1-Alpha and 1-Andro PH's?
    I'm a noob in this category...
    Cheetos Rep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235502-tgrs-cheetos-chraining.html?highlight=tgr+c heetos+training
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,798
    Rep Power
    3117161

    Finaflex products are great!!! Px-500 is absolutely amazing and ignite 2 is crazy and my brother lives on it, he won't by another pre!!
  5. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Sweet on the black!

    I don't think I have much joint pain, yet, but what do you mean itchy? I've never true a PCT.?



    Are 1-Alpha and 1-Andro PH's?
    I'm a noob in this category...
    They are both PH's. Mild enough for an OTC PCT, and effective enough for some solid gains, especially for a noob that hasn't cycled yet.
  6. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    2648194

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Sweet on the black! I don't think I have much joint pain, yet, but what do you mean itchy? I've never true a PCT.?
    After a couple weeks on Arimistane (the main component in PCT Rev/erase/etc) my joints get dry to the point where it feels like the joint itself is itchy.

    And I'm sorry I didn't get that last part man, probably autocorrect doing what it does best haha
  7. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,033
    Rep Power
    2428142

    It was supposed to be "never tried PCT". Yeah, I didn't catch the auto correct.
    Cheetos Rep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235502-tgrs-cheetos-chraining.html?highlight=tgr+c heetos+training
  8. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,871
    Rep Power
    1968453

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post

    After a couple weeks on Arimistane (the main component in PCT Rev/erase/etc) my joints get dry to the point where it feels like the joint itself is itchy.

    And I'm sorry I didn't get that last part man, probably autocorrect doing what it does best haha
    Funny how people react differently....never had any joint dryness issues even on 4 caps.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  9. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,050
    Rep Power
    9864797

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    After a couple weeks on Arimistane (the main component in PCT Rev/erase/etc) my joints get dry to the point where it feels like the joint itself is itchy.
    definitely not the norm, but some do experience this..
    but this is dose dependent action, for those more sensitive to arimistane than others..
    simple solution is to back the dose down a pill, should rectify just fine
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  10. Registered User
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mentor, OH
    Age
    54
    Posts
    4,012
    Rep Power
    2351822

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    ...... Are 1-Alpha and 1-Andro PH's? I'm a noob in this category...
    Yes, both are mild PHs and I used them both. After PCT and a year of time I kept a little more than 10 lbs. Very few sides. I responded better to 1Andro but had great strength gains from 1Alpha.
  11. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,871
    Rep Power
    1968453

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Yes, both are mild PHs and I used them both. After PCT and a year of time I kept a little more than 10 lbs. Very few sides. I responded better to 1Andro but had great strength gains from 1Alpha.
    Actually feel the same. 1-ANDRO gives me a bit more weight gain than 1-ALPHA, and the 1-ALPHA gives me a lot more strenght.

    Not cycling without one of them in it......
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  12. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    2648194

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    definitely not the norm, but some do experience this.. but this is dose dependent action, for those more sensitive to arimistane than others.. simple solution is to back the dose down a pill, should rectify just fine
    Not saying it is or that it even is a well documented side effect. Just my personal account from 1 pill a day, so I guess I did down the dose by a pill :P
  13. Registered User
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,561
    Rep Power
    872990

    Howdy all

    Will be starting fresh tmw. Plan on taking stimul8 & max pump together (fasted) 1st thing in morn. Agree / disagree?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  14. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,607
    Rep Power
    4100804

    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Howdy all

    Will be starting fresh tmw. Plan on taking stimul8 & max pump together (fasted) 1st thing in morn. Agree / disagree?

    Agree, and uncap your maxpump and dump it right in your stimul8
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  15. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,421
    Rep Power
    7239198

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Agree, and uncap your maxpump and dump it right in your stimul8
    This
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  16. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Rep Power
    2574240

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    This
    I will be snorting mine. Faster activation. Amirite?
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  17. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,607
    Rep Power
    4100804

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I will be snorting mine. Faster activation. Amirite?
    In your case, video or it didn't happen
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  18. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,421
    Rep Power
    7239198

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    I will be snorting mine. Faster activation. Amirite?
    I'd pay to see that actually
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  19. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Rep Power
    2574240

    Ha you guys are a riot.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  20. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,050
    Rep Power
    9864797

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    Not saying it is or that it even is a well documented side effect. Just my personal account from 1 pill a day, so I guess I did down the dose by a pill :P
    whoa 1 pill a day did that?
    damn lightweights..

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I'd pay to see that actually
    don't tempt that guy
    after watching that bud light review (and the lingering shot of his feet), I do believe he would video about anything
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  21. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Rep Power
    2574240

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    don't tempt that guy
    after watching that bud light review (and the lingering shot of his feet), I do believe he would video about anything
    Ha this is thruth! I dont back down from challenges but snorting betaine doesn't seem too enjoyable haha
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  22. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,607
    Rep Power
    4100804

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Ha this is thruth! I dont back down from challenges but snorting betaine doesn't seem too enjoyable haha
    I remember the video where you drank the Hulk Juice... (think it was Joe Rogan's recipe lol)
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  23. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Rep Power
    2574240

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    I remember the video where you drank the Hulk Juice... (think it was Joe Rogan's recipe lol)
    That was awful. JD couldn't believe I drank almost a whole glass. Luckily my wife had some premixed margarita mix to chase it with. ****in nassssst
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  24. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    2648194

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    whoa 1 pill a day did that? damn lightweights..
    Hey you get your money's worth with revolution!
  25. Registered User
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,561
    Rep Power
    872990
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  26. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,033
    Rep Power
    2428142

    Sometimes I have mobile issues, but I haven't seen Luke's log yet. Have you received and/or started your log yet?
    Cheetos Rep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235502-tgrs-cheetos-chraining.html?highlight=tgr+c heetos+training
  27. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,050
    Rep Power
    9864797

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Sometimes I have issues
    thanks for sharing bro

    luke is in the land Down Under, takes a lil longer to get his way y'know
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  28. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,033
    Rep Power
    2428142

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    thanks for sharing bro

    luke is in the land Down Under, takes a lil longer to get his way y'know
    Ah, word. I just wanted to make sure I was in on his log. Wait, that doesn't sound right...
    Cheetos Rep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235502-tgrs-cheetos-chraining.html?highlight=tgr+c heetos+training
  29. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,960
    Rep Power
    1838729

    So pissed I didn't apply lol
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  30. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,412
    Rep Power
    1807706

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    Ah, word. I just wanted to make sure I was on his log.
    Ummm.....

    Lol snags is right it takes a couple of weeks to get here unfortunately, I'm getting all jealous of everyone else having all the fun.
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  31. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,607
    Rep Power
    4100804

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Ummm.....

    Lol snags is right it takes a couple of weeks to get here unfortunately, I'm getting all jealous of everyone else having all the fun.
    I know how you feel Luke. I always have to wait till everyone else gets going before my package arrives north of the border.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  32. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    2648194

    Logs...

    Packages...

    Unsubbed
  33. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,050
    Rep Power
    9864797

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    Logs...

    Packages...

    rubba dub dub ima headed to the tub!
    uhh..
    contain yourself, youngblood
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  34. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,412
    Rep Power
    1807706

    Finally got all my goodies today!!! Will throw a log up tomorrow
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  35. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,412
    Rep Power
    1807706
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FINAFLEX hammers home mother of all promos
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 215
    Last Post: 08-13-2013, 08:39 AM
  2. Replies: 81
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 12:05 AM
  3. Green Going Lean with New Protocols and Finaflex Epi-V
    By TurningGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 12:05 AM
  4. Replies: 115
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 02:03 PM
  5. FINAFLEX presents... The Ultimate Online Bench Press Competition!
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 05:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in