2 LOGGERS NEEDED FOR ENDOSURGE TURBO

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

BPS is once again sharing the love here at AM and wants to give 2 loggers the chance to try Endosurge Turbo!!
    Name:  EndoSurgee_Turbo_NEW_medium.jpeg
Views: 9765
Size:  9.9 KB

BPS' NEW EndoSurge Turbo: Full Spectrum Testosterone Elevation!

Free testosterone is the most important form of testosterone in the body. Testosterone can exist as free testosterone, the bioavailable and “useful” form for the body, as well as bound testosterone. One of these forms of bound testosterone is bound to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin). When testosterone is bound to SHBG it can not be used by the body like unbound or free testosterone. It is essentially inactive. So even though your body may produce more testosterone on testosterone boosters it is important that FREE testosterone is increasing and available to be used by your body.

When it comes to increasing free testosterone there is only one ingredient that has been used over and over successfully – nettle root extract. This ingredient has the ability to bind to SHBG itself causing less testosterone to bind. The result? More testosterone left as FREE unbound testosterone in the body.

Our stinging nettle root extract is a high yield for 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, the most active compound in nettle root. We offer a full ~1600 mg maximum dose of this ingredient at a month supply in every bottle!

Increase Total Testosterone

So now you know how important free testosterone is and you know that EndoSruge will be working to free up more of your total testosterone into free testosterone. But now let’s make it even better. By increasing total testosterone there is more testosterone available in the body to be freed up by the process above.

EndoSurge contains Mucuna Pruriens, a proven and well research ingredient extracted for natural L-Dopa. While L-dopa has a number of powerful benefits itself it is important that both a high extract and low extract of MP is used. The high extract closely targets certain physiological effects in the body, while the lower extract more closely targets others and allows for better bioavailability of the higher extract. To get around these differences and to maximize all of the benefits of MP we used both.

MP has the ability to increase the body’s level of LH (luteinizing hormone). This hormone signals for the Leydig cells to produce more testosterone. More LH = more testosterone.

Increase HGH

L-dopa, the key extract in Mucuna Pruriens, has been shown to increase HGH levels. We all know the importance of HGH not only in bodybuilding but for many anti aging benefits. This is again when having a mixture of both MP extracts is important. The high yield extract is important for targeting an increase in HGH, and coupled with the lower yield extract it actually makes the high yield more bioavailable!

Decrease Prolactin

No man likes prolactin. Prolactin is the libido killer. After an orgasm prolactin levels sky-rocket, immediately killing libido. Having high circulating prolactin levels throughout the day will decrease your libido as well. On top of that, popular supplement ingredients like DAA have been shown to increase prolactin production.

If you like having a libido, prolactin needs to be down! Lucky for you through the combination of MP extracts in EndoSurge your prolactin will stay DOWN and your libido UP.

Increase Libido

EndoSurge will undoubtedly increase ones libido. Through the combined pathways of increasing both free and total testosterone on top of decreasing prolactin, the combination of pathways is a force to be reckoned with!

No Propriety Blend

Don’t bother with being unsure if you are getting enough of the essential ingredients in a formula. Taking a fraction of the amount of these ingredients is not going to give true results. You need the full and optimal dose. EndoSurge does not hide itself.

Month Supply

You got it – 2 capsules 3 times per day, delivers the maximum and full dose of the powerful ingredients of this formula.

The supplement industry is full of testosterone boosters. Some contain magical ingredients and some contain huge blends of ingredients at undetermined amounts.

At BPS we aren’t trying to reinvent the wheel. We are just here to put the parts together right.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.

For this promo let's talk holidays, whether it's a tradition your family has, a good/bad holiday experience, ugly sweater pictures, or maybe you have a relative that always seems to have a few too many. Just something holiday related.

Please answer the following
    Are you willing to update log a minimum of 3 times a week, and provided a final review when finished?
    Links to past logs
    Life's a garden, dig it

2. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Dang it!

I'd love to get in on this, but I'm literally only a week into an AB + Prime run.....

It would stack so well, but it would be impossible to isolate ET effects!
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Just sent in my app to log dcp! How cool would it be to log that with ET!

Training style: About 4-5 workouts a week. Love watching Dorian ates workouts and modeling what I do after him. I am trying keep the lean look year round and have slow and steady gains. Workouts are pretty intense.

No past logs and I can update at least 3 times a week!

Unfortunately, my family is really down to earth and I literally have no fun holiday stories. I'm hoping this year might change that!

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by healthfanatic View Post
    Just sent in my app to log dcp! How cool would it be to log that with ET!

Training style: About 4-5 workouts a week. Love watching Dorian ates workouts and modeling what I do after him. I am trying keep the lean look year round and have slow and steady gains. Workouts are pretty intense.

No past logs and I can update at least 3 times a week!

Unfortunately, my family is really down to earth and I literally have no fun holiday stories. I'm hoping this year might change that!
    Which would you prefer to log?
    Life's a garden, dig it

5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Would love to log dcp.

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by healthfanatic View Post
    Would love to log dcp.
    Ok thanks
    Life's a garden, dig it

7. Diamond Member
    Answers

ok, i have 2 uncles. 1st one of them married a woman and had 3 kids, then they were divorced...a few years later the 2nd uncle married the same woman and had 2 kids, a few years later they divorced. well when we have family reunions a lot of drinking goes on. one year the uncles got into an arguement, things got heated and next thing you know these two old 70 somethings, drunk as sailors on shore leave are rolling around on the ground duking it out. next thing you know the kids from each of them are going at it....the cops had to come and break things up. fortunately this happened after i quit drinkng and i just stayed on the sidelines and tried unsuccessfully not to laugh. family reunions have never been the same......
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

8. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, i have 2 uncles. 1st one of them married a woman and had 3 kids, then they were divorced...a few years later the 2nd uncle married the same woman and had 2 kids, a few years later they divorced. well when we have family reunions a lot of drinking goes on. one year the uncles got into an arguement, things got heated and next thing you know these two old 70 somethings, drunk as sailors on shore leave are rolling around on the ground duking it out. next thing you know the kids from each of them are going at it....the cops had to come and break things up. fortunately this happened after i quit drinkng and i just stayed on the sidelines and tried unsuccessfully not to laugh. family reunions have never been the same......
    Yeah, I don't have any funny stories like that.

Actually, I don't think I have any at all....
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

9. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Yeah, I don't have any funny stories like that.

Actually, I don't think I have any at all....
    consider yourself lucky....

10. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

consider yourself lucky....
    Why? Life's more fun when you have stories to tell.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Haha, nice one!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

12. Diamond Member
    Answers

Why? Life's more fun when you have stories to tell.
    my life should be one big funfest then, lol. my family is not dull, that is for sure!!!

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

my life should be one big funfest then, lol. my family is not dull, that is for sure!!!
    I hear ya there! Between my family and my wife's family it could be a reality series hit
    Life's a garden, dig it

14. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I hear ya there! Between my family and my wife's family it could be a reality series hit

mine should be on that anciet aliens show...

ok...my uncle was in the air force and got stationed in texas. my grandma when she was alive [GOD BLESS HER] decided to take a greyhound bus [limited funds, flying was too expensive] to visit him for his birthday. well, the good part is she decided to sneak her beloved chihuahua 'tinker bell' along in her big bag purse thing she always carried...anyways, she managed to make it all the way there...my uncle picked her up at the bus station and they had a nice visit. well, when it was time to leave they busted her at the bus station and wouldn't let her board with the dog, my grandma had a fit....my uncle got pissed because he had to pay three times what it would have cost for my grandma to have flown for the visit to send the dog 'tinker bell' back special cargo. boy was he pissed, lol....i don't think he ever let grandma forget that one!!!!

so many more that i could write a book....my family really are aliens, lol.

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Bump
    Life's a garden, dig it

16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Hi, I would love to log this. I am in London, England. I am currently bulking, taking in approx. 5000kcal a day, all very clean though. I am 182cm, and currently about 200lbs. I have an active twitter / instagram that I would also use to log your product. My current workout split is: biceps/back, quads/calves, chest/tri's, hamstrings/calves, back/bi's, shoulders/chest. I train abs most days, and do a mix of 10min HIT sprints or 30min hill walks for cardio/fat burning.

I'm 28, and I'm currently training for size (hypertrophy). My end game is to compete in a men's physique contest next summer. I am would absolutely be willing to log 3+ times a week and provide a final review (hopefully with improved stats to back it up!).

I'm also currently studying to become a PT / Life Coach.

Let me know man, thanks.

J
    Last edited by springfiels; 11-04-2013 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Wated to add more info

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Yes i would love to please count me in. What do I have to do?

18. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

For this promo let's talk holidays, whether it's a tradition your family has, a good/bad holiday experience, ugly sweater pictures, or maybe you have a relative that always seems to have a few too many. Just something holiday related.

Please answer the following
    Are you willing to update log a minimum of 3 times a week, and provided a final review when finished?
    Links to past logs
    Gotta do this Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Yes i would love to please count me in. What do I have to do?
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Gotta do this Joe.
    Yes I am willing; but I dont know how to link to prior posts; but I will do it if you show me.

20. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yes I am willing; but I dont know how to link to prior posts; but I will do it if you show me.
    Do you have any previous logs?

Even if you don't you still have to answer those questions to enter the promo.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Do you have any previous logs?

Even if you don't you still have to answer those questions to enter the promo.
    Well, I have posts, I'm not sure if they would rate as "logs". I'm 44 and I'm not sure what you mean by training style. I'm always geared to growing shedding fat. From time to time I will do a cycle of Power Lifting and a cycle of high reps, but usually 6-10 rep range is my goal.

22. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Well, I have posts, I'm not sure if they would rate as "logs". I'm 44 and I'm not sure what you mean by training style. I'm always geared to growing shedding fat. From time to time I will do a cycle of Power Lifting and a cycle of high reps, but usually 6-10 rep range is my goal.
    Any funny holiday stories to tell?
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

A log is basically a daily or in this case at least 3 times a week update on overall feeling. Good, bad or whatever. Lots of people will include their workout numbers from that day. Progress pics are a plus. People chosen must run a log and update at least 3 times a week
    Life's a garden, dig it

24. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Here's a link to one of my old ones, so you can get an idea of what you'd have to do.

Jim gets a month of R+R from the FREAKS over at Finaflex
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Any funny holiday stories to tell?
    I'm sure I do; but I'm not sure how relevant they are to Endosurge.

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

A log is basically a daily or in this case at least 3 times a week update on overall feeling. Good, bad or whatever. Lots of people will include their workout numbers from that day. Progress pics are a plus. People chosen must run a log and update at least 3 times a week
    I did a log one time when I stupidly went on a heavy Test and Deca cycle without an AI. It was an inpromptu log on my recovery progress. I don't know if that counts. But for this I can do anything you want.

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

I did a log one time when I stupidly went on a heavy Test and Deca cycle without an AI. It was an inpromptu log on my recovery progress. I don't know if that counts. But for this I can do anything you want.
    That will work. The story doesn't need to pertain to Endosurge just a holiday story
    Life's a garden, dig it

28. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I'm sure I do; but I'm not sure how relevant they are to Endosurge.
    Don't need to be, Reggie is looking for some holiday stories as part of entering.

BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

That will work. The story doesn't need to pertain to Endosurge just a holiday story
    Ok, so are you guys in charge of this? Where do I apply?

30. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Ok, so are you guys in charge of this? Where do I apply?
    Reggie is, your application is a post with all the info + story in this thread.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Reggie is, your application is a post with all the info + story in this thread.
    Will do. What section should I put it in? Supplement Reviews?

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

This thread
    Life's a garden, dig it

33. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

If you're chosen to log, the log would go in the "supplement logs" section.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Bump
    Life's a garden, dig it

35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I actually just added this in to my stack, to take at bedtime only. 3 caps at bedtime. I just use it for the L dopa, not a T booster. TRT takes care of the T!

36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Hop on this guys, after only 4 nights at 3 caps each, I notice a more restful sleep and general calming feeling.

37. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I actually just added this in to my stack, to take at bedtime only. 3 caps at bedtime. I just use it for the L dopa, not a T booster. TRT takes care of the T!
    i agree, l-dopa is a great ingredient...but don't underestimate the effect of divaniil on free test, i am on trt also and divaniil goes great with trt, imo.

38. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

i agree, l-dopa is a great ingredient...but don't underestimate the effect of divaniil on free test, i am on trt also and divaniil goes great with trt, imo.
    I was actually just wondering about that, I thought it might still help there, but wasn't sure how much injected test even gets bound by SHBG.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

39. Diamond Member
    Answers

I was actually just wondering about that, I thought it might still help there, but wasn't sure how much injected test even gets bound by SHBG.
    my free test doesn't get checked to often because of the additional cost, but when it does get checked and i am using divaniil there is a significant increase.

but other than the bloods, i can really feel the difference divaniil makes...since starting trt it is one of my favorite ingredients.

40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

If you're chosen to log, the log would go in the "supplement logs" section.
    Ok, so here goes.
    I'm 44 years old.
    My training style is geared towards growth and body fat reduction.
    I normally do between 6-10 reps, from time to time I will drop down to 2-4 for a set or two and/or finish off with a high rep set.

Here is my funny holiday story. It's my tradition to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" every Thanksgiving. Towards the end, when everyone of his friends is coming in to give him money to save him from jail due to his uncle losing it and him taking the blame, I start to tear up. My ex-wife always starts to mock me at this time because I am about to tear. To make a long story short, she is no longer my wife.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Loggers needed for iForce's new product!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 02:03 PM
  2. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 08:29 PM
  3. ΩΩ-Loggers Needed For FlashOver!!-ΩΩ
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 07:49 PM