2 LOGGERS NEEDED FOR ENDOSURGE TURBO

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,342
    Rep Power
    10752196
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Are these supplements coming pony express? LOL!! I havent received them yet. ?
    country just got his today...hopefully yours comes tomorrow!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

  2. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4582818
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Let the fun begin! I'm gonna be logging endosurge turbo with anabeta and X gels in a couple weeks. So excited
  3. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,342
    Rep Power
    10752196
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Let the fun begin! I'm gonna be logging endosurge turbo with anabeta and X gels in a couple weeks. So excited
    sounds like a good time. i wish my old joints would let me run ara, used to run hemadraulix by axis all the time, good stuff!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    61.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    country just got his today...hopefully yours comes tomorrow!!!
    Disregard last post. I got it.
    I will start it tomorrow. Im so excited. I will begin my opening log tonight.
  5. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,342
    Rep Power
    10752196
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Disregard last post. I got it.
    I will start it tomorrow. Im so excited. I will begin my opening log tonight.
    good news.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  6. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    61.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ok, I will begin my introductory log now.

    I am 44, I've been lifting weights on and off since I was 15. The biggest lapses in my weight training was when I was in the Army from 1988-1992 (ages 19-23) and from 2001-2007 (ages 32-38).

    I have been currently off cycle now for 8 weeks and off original PCT for 4 weeks but had to do an extended PCT 1 week after which ended Sunday the 17th of November.
    Currently all I am on is Vitamin D at 5,000IUs (as of tomorrow, I was doing 10,000IUs), Vitamin C at 1,000mg, DAA at 3mg and just started Prolactrone again Today at 3 pills per day. Tomorrow I will start Endosurge Turbo taking 2 pills 3 times per day.

    My training style is 6-10 reps but now that I'm off cycle I will do one work out at 6-10 reps and one at 10-12 reps. I am currently in week 4 of super setting my biceps and triceps and chest. After this week I will go back to normal training. My cardio consists of 1 minutes sprints at 10 mph and walking 1 minute at 3.5 mph 4 times. Then Abs, one day I will do sit-ups, another crunches, another leg raisers and another the Ab Machine.

    Diet right now is moderate carbs at 45%-50%, fat 15%-20% and protein at 35%-40%. Training days my caloric intake is at a 10%-15% deficit and non-trainign days it's at 15%-20% deficit.

    I got bloods done 1 week ago today. My Total Test was 660, Free Test was 14.66, prolactine at 12.4, FSH at 24.1, LH and estrogen had to do over again today because the lab said the vile was damaged.

    And a funny story about my crazy ex-wife.
    There was this women that worked with me when we were both Sr. Financial Analysts. We hated each others guts. I use to pray for God to kill her.
    One day she made chocolate brownies (everyone who knows me for 5 minutes knows that I am a chocolate fiend). She offered 2 to me as a gesture of good will. I accepted and said thank you. I ate one and decided to save the other for later. Later came and I didn't eat it, so I brought it home. When I got home I put it in the fridge and went out to see a client. As I was out my wife calls me and asks me who gave me the brownie. I told her it was Sara and she knows how much we hated each other. Well, my ex-wife freaked out and began to curse me out saying she will never bake anything for me again. I was left in shock, wondering what I had done wrong.
  7. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,681
    Rep Power
    7887099
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    38.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, I will begin my introductory log now.

    I am 44, I've been lifting weights on and off since I was 15. The biggest lapses in my weight training was when I was in the Army from 1988-1992 (ages 19-23) and from 2001-2007 (ages 32-38).

    I have been currently off cycle now for 8 weeks and off original PCT for 4 weeks but had to do an extended PCT 1 week after which ended Sunday the 17th of November.
    Currently all I am on is Vitamin D at 5,000IUs (as of tomorrow, I was doing 10,000IUs), Vitamin C at 1,000mg, DAA at 3mg and just started Prolactrone again Today at 3 pills per day. Tomorrow I will start Endosurge Turbo taking 2 pills 3 times per day.

    My training style is 6-10 reps but now that I'm off cycle I will do one work out at 6-10 reps and one at 10-12 reps. I am currently in week 4 of super setting my biceps and triceps and chest. After this week I will go back to normal training. My cardio consists of 1 minutes sprints at 10 mph and walking 1 minute at 3.5 mph 4 times. Then Abs, one day I will do sit-ups, another crunches, another leg raisers and another the Ab Machine.

    Diet right now is moderate carbs at 45%-50%, fat 15%-20% and protein at 35%-40%. Training days my caloric intake is at a 10%-15% deficit and non-trainign days it's at 15%-20% deficit.

    I got bloods done 1 week ago today. My Total Test was 660, Free Test was 14.66, prolactine at 12.4, FSH at 24.1, LH and estrogen had to do over again today because the lab said the vile was damaged.

    And a funny story about my crazy ex-wife.
    There was this women that worked with me when we were both Sr. Financial Analysts. We hated each others guts. I use to pray for God to kill her.
    One day she made chocolate brownies (everyone who knows me for 5 minutes knows that I am a chocolate fiend). She offered 2 to me as a gesture of good will. I accepted and said thank you. I ate one and decided to save the other for later. Later came and I didn't eat it, so I brought it home. When I got home I put it in the fridge and went out to see a client. As I was out my wife calls me and asks me who gave me the brownie. I told her it was Sara and she knows how much we hated each other. Well, my ex-wife freaked out and began to curse me out saying she will never bake anything for me again. I was left in shock, wondering what I had done wrong.
    You're supposed to start your own thread in the supplement logs section Joe.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  8. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645893
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You're supposed to start your own thread in the supplement logs section Joe.
    This ^^^ and post a link to your log here please.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  9. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    61.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You're supposed to start your own thread in the supplement logs section Joe.
    Oops, sorry, Ok. I will copy and paste this.
  10. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    61.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    This ^^^ and post a link to your log here please.
    Here it is.

    Endosurge Turbo Log
  11. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645893
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Thanks bro
    Life's a garden, dig it
  12. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,342
    Rep Power
    10752196
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    attaboy!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  13. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4582818
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    This made me laugh lol

    Thanks for posting the link!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Loggers needed for iForce's new product!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 04:03 PM
  2. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 10:29 PM
  3. ΩΩ-Loggers Needed For FlashOver!!-ΩΩ
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 09:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in