2 LOGGERS NEEDED FOR ENDOSURGE TURBO

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Are these supplements coming pony express? LOL!! I havent received them yet. ?
    country just got his today...hopefully yours comes tomorrow!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Let the fun begin! I'm gonna be logging endosurge turbo with anabeta and X gels in a couple weeks. So excited
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Let the fun begin! I'm gonna be logging endosurge turbo with anabeta and X gels in a couple weeks. So excited
    sounds like a good time. i wish my old joints would let me run ara, used to run hemadraulix by axis all the time, good stuff!!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    country just got his today...hopefully yours comes tomorrow!!!
    Disregard last post. I got it.
    I will start it tomorrow. Im so excited. I will begin my opening log tonight.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Disregard last post. I got it.
    I will start it tomorrow. Im so excited. I will begin my opening log tonight.
    good news.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Ok, I will begin my introductory log now.

I am 44, I've been lifting weights on and off since I was 15. The biggest lapses in my weight training was when I was in the Army from 1988-1992 (ages 19-23) and from 2001-2007 (ages 32-38).

I have been currently off cycle now for 8 weeks and off original PCT for 4 weeks but had to do an extended PCT 1 week after which ended Sunday the 17th of November.
    Currently all I am on is Vitamin D at 5,000IUs (as of tomorrow, I was doing 10,000IUs), Vitamin C at 1,000mg, DAA at 3mg and just started Prolactrone again Today at 3 pills per day. Tomorrow I will start Endosurge Turbo taking 2 pills 3 times per day.

My training style is 6-10 reps but now that I'm off cycle I will do one work out at 6-10 reps and one at 10-12 reps. I am currently in week 4 of super setting my biceps and triceps and chest. After this week I will go back to normal training. My cardio consists of 1 minutes sprints at 10 mph and walking 1 minute at 3.5 mph 4 times. Then Abs, one day I will do sit-ups, another crunches, another leg raisers and another the Ab Machine.

Diet right now is moderate carbs at 45%-50%, fat 15%-20% and protein at 35%-40%. Training days my caloric intake is at a 10%-15% deficit and non-trainign days it's at 15%-20% deficit.

I got bloods done 1 week ago today. My Total Test was 660, Free Test was 14.66, prolactine at 12.4, FSH at 24.1, LH and estrogen had to do over again today because the lab said the vile was damaged.

And a funny story about my crazy ex-wife.
    There was this women that worked with me when we were both Sr. Financial Analysts. We hated each others guts. I use to pray for God to kill her.
    One day she made chocolate brownies (everyone who knows me for 5 minutes knows that I am a chocolate fiend). She offered 2 to me as a gesture of good will. I accepted and said thank you. I ate one and decided to save the other for later. Later came and I didn't eat it, so I brought it home. When I got home I put it in the fridge and went out to see a client. As I was out my wife calls me and asks me who gave me the brownie. I told her it was Sara and she knows how much we hated each other. Well, my ex-wife freaked out and began to curse me out saying she will never bake anything for me again. I was left in shock, wondering what I had done wrong.
  7. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Ok, I will begin my introductory log now.

I am 44, I've been lifting weights on and off since I was 15. The biggest lapses in my weight training was when I was in the Army from 1988-1992 (ages 19-23) and from 2001-2007 (ages 32-38).

I have been currently off cycle now for 8 weeks and off original PCT for 4 weeks but had to do an extended PCT 1 week after which ended Sunday the 17th of November.
    Currently all I am on is Vitamin D at 5,000IUs (as of tomorrow, I was doing 10,000IUs), Vitamin C at 1,000mg, DAA at 3mg and just started Prolactrone again Today at 3 pills per day. Tomorrow I will start Endosurge Turbo taking 2 pills 3 times per day.

My training style is 6-10 reps but now that I'm off cycle I will do one work out at 6-10 reps and one at 10-12 reps. I am currently in week 4 of super setting my biceps and triceps and chest. After this week I will go back to normal training. My cardio consists of 1 minutes sprints at 10 mph and walking 1 minute at 3.5 mph 4 times. Then Abs, one day I will do sit-ups, another crunches, another leg raisers and another the Ab Machine.

Diet right now is moderate carbs at 45%-50%, fat 15%-20% and protein at 35%-40%. Training days my caloric intake is at a 10%-15% deficit and non-trainign days it's at 15%-20% deficit.

I got bloods done 1 week ago today. My Total Test was 660, Free Test was 14.66, prolactine at 12.4, FSH at 24.1, LH and estrogen had to do over again today because the lab said the vile was damaged.

And a funny story about my crazy ex-wife.
    There was this women that worked with me when we were both Sr. Financial Analysts. We hated each others guts. I use to pray for God to kill her.
    One day she made chocolate brownies (everyone who knows me for 5 minutes knows that I am a chocolate fiend). She offered 2 to me as a gesture of good will. I accepted and said thank you. I ate one and decided to save the other for later. Later came and I didn't eat it, so I brought it home. When I got home I put it in the fridge and went out to see a client. As I was out my wife calls me and asks me who gave me the brownie. I told her it was Sara and she knows how much we hated each other. Well, my ex-wife freaked out and began to curse me out saying she will never bake anything for me again. I was left in shock, wondering what I had done wrong.
    You're supposed to start your own thread in the supplement logs section Joe.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    This ^^^ and post a link to your log here please.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Oops, sorry, Ok. I will copy and paste this.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    This ^^^ and post a link to your log here please.
    Here it is.

Endosurge Turbo Log
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks bro
    Life's a garden, dig it
  12. Registered User
    Answers

attaboy!!!!
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

This made me laugh lol

Thanks for posting the link!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Loggers needed for iForce's new product!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 02:03 PM
  2. Loggers needed for iForce's new product!
    By kingjameskjf in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 06:23 PM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 08:29 PM
  4. ΩΩ-Loggers Needed For FlashOver!!-ΩΩ
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 07:49 PM