2 LOGGERS NEEDED FOR ENDOSURGE TURBO

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, so here goes.
    I'm 44 years old.
    My training style is geared towards growth and body fat reduction.
    I normally do between 6-10 reps, from time to time I will drop down to 2-4 for a set or two and/or finish off with a high rep set.

Here is my funny holiday story. It's my tradition to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" every Thanksgiving. Towards the end, when everyone of his friends is coming in to give him money to save him from jail due to his uncle losing it and him taking the blame, I start to tear up. My ex-wife always starts to mock me at this time because I am about to tear. To make a long story short, she is no longer my wife.
    Thanks for the app, and the story!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Ok, so here goes.
    I'm 44 years old.
    I normally do between 6-10 reps, from time to time I will drop down to 2-4 for a set or two and/or finish off with a high rep set.

Here is my funny holiday story. It's my tradition to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" every Thanksgiving. Towards the end, when everyone of his friends is coming in to give him money to save him from jail due to his uncle losing it and him taking the blame, I start to tear up. My ex-wife always starts to mock me at this time because I am about to tear. To make a long story short, she is no longer my wife.
    wow....i hope you remarried a supermodel, who cries with you...that would make this a funny story indeed.

living well is the best revenge!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wow....i hope you remarried a supermodel, who cries with you...that would make this a funny story indeed.

living well is the best revenge!!!
    I am going to be engaged again next year. Very sweet Thai girl I met here in NYC. We will know soon enough if she will cry with me. Thanksgiving is coming up.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

I am going to be engaged again next year. Very sweet Thai girl I met here in NYC. We will know soon enough if she will cry with me. Thanksgiving is coming up.
    lol...good luck to you, and congrats!!!
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Will she be able to handle the libido boost if you get this to log lol?

Good app brother.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.44%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Will she be able to handle the libido boost if you get this to log lol?

Good app brother.
    That has actually been an issue with us in the beginning. When she first moved in she asked me if it was normal for people to have sex as much as we did. We have sex about 1-2 times per day and every 3rd or 4th day off. She wont let me have sex on her period. I told her it may not be normal for a man of my age but it's certainly normal for people in there 20's. She said that when she lived her ex boy friend in College, they only had sex twice per month. I thought that was weird.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

i agree, l-dopa is a great ingredient...but don't underestimate the effect of divaniil on free test, i am on trt also and divaniil goes great with trt, imo.
    I like what I see, thanks for the input. What is a good free test level? The last set of labs I did had me at 20.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%

2 LOGGERS NEEDED FOR ENDOSURGE TURBO

Ok, so here goes.
    I'm 44 years old.

Nice app!
    I saw your post count climb in this thread!!
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I like what I see, thanks for the input. What is a good free test level? The last set of labs I did had me at 20.
    20 is incredible...mine has been as low as 3!!! i think the everage for your age should be around 12 from the charts i looked at.

my last free test was 9, it has been as high as 12 on divaniil...but consider that i am 55.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.44%

20 is incredible...mine has been as low as 3!!! i think the everage for your age should be around 12 from the charts i looked at.

my last free test was 9, it has been as high as 12 on divaniil...but consider that i am 55.
    To have free test at 20 naturally you have to have between 600-1,000 total test. Mine right now is 12.8, total test is 539. I'm 44.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

To have free test at 20 naturally you have to have between 600-1,000 total test. Mine right now is 12.8, total test is 539. I'm 44.
    i think different labs must use different references, my last blood test my total test was over 1400, my test dose got cut!!! didn't get free test done, insurance limits this because of cost.
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

i think different labs must use different references, my last blood test my total test was over 1400, my test dose got cut!!! didn't get free test done, insurance limits this because of cost.
    That's very individual though, depends on an individuals SHBG production. From what I understand, there is no way to guess what someone's free test is based upon the total numbers.

Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

That's very individual though, depends on an individuals SHBG production. From what I understand, there is no way to guess what someone's free test is based upon the total numbers.
    i agree, but i looked up free test charts and 1st one i saw showed that said 12 is normal for the 31 range...that is more in line with what my results are.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

We roll pumpkins down the big ass hill on the back of our property after Halloween. And shoot them/explode them. Tada! Yes I will log 3+ times a week.

First sponsored log is about to start. My other best and current log is linked along with it in my sig. Can't post links from phone cause I'm dumb.

5-3-1 soon to be on the advanced template unless I change my mine. Straight powerlifting.

Ps. I have a beard.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.48%

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    We roll pumpkins down the big ass hill on the back of our property after Halloween. And shoot them/explode them. Tada! Yes I will log 3+ times a week.

First sponsored log is about to start. My other best and current log is linked along with it in my sig. Can't post links from phone cause I'm dumb.

5-3-1 soon to be on the advanced template unless I change my mine. Straight powerlifting.

Ps. I have a beard.
    That actually sounds like it would be pretty fun to do. Unless a passing child gets.....well....you know.

16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.48%

Country Gets HUGE with 5-3-1, Erase and DAA.

Ps. I have a beard.

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Ps. I have a beard.
    +1 for the beard
    What are you running a log on?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.48%

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

+1 for the beard
    It was DAA / Erase.

Currently, he hasn't mentioned anything (I follow his training log) so I think it's just his training.

Edit: I went ahead and linked it in the quoted post as well.

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.68%

He said his first sponsored log is about to start
    Life's a garden, dig it
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.48%

He said his first sponsored log is about to start
    Yep, good eye.

Didn't even notice that lol.

21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.48%

+1 for the beard
    Looks like Finaflex G8.

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.68%

Looks like Finaflex G8.
    Thanks Jim!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yep, G8.

I have logged natadrol, anabeta, erase, a few others unsponsored.

Jim, no kiddos around, can only see one house from my back yard and it's a farm house about a mile away. All clear for having fun.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%

That is interesting. I was on 150mg every 2 weeks, then the results showed that my free test was 20. He didn't even check the total. So I asked him if we can do weekly injections so I could have steadier levels, and he says "sure, and I will bump you up again", so now I am on 100mg a week.
    I
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.66%

Holiday story. Well not a funny one but td true.
    I had fallen out of love with my wife and in love with a younger coworker. My wife knew there was some type of a connection between the two of us. She just didn't know to what extent. So Xmas day she is pushing my buttons talking bad about this girl. So I said **** this we are done I want a divorce I had planned on waiting until this first part of January but that didn't happen. I have been married to my new wife for a little
    Over 3 years. Not a good holiday story but an epic one !
    I will log 3x a week plus.
    Final review along with other any significant occurances will be logged along the way
    Training is a mix of strength bodybuilding and starting to add x fit style things as a finisher
    I have ran a few different test boosters in the past some if them exceeded my expectations others not so much.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Bengal View Post
    Holiday story. Well not a funny one but td true.
    I had fallen out of love with my wife and in love with a younger coworker. My wife knew there was some type of a connection between the two of us. She just didn't know to what extent. So Xmas day she is pushing my buttons talking bad about this girl. So I said **** this we are done I want a divorce I had planned on waiting until this first part of January but that didn't happen. I have been married to my new wife for a little
    Over 3 years. Not a good holiday story but an epic one !
    I will log 3x a week plus.
    Final review along with other any significant occurances will be logged along the way
    Training is a mix of strength bodybuilding and starting to add x fit style things as a finisher
    I have ran a few different test boosters in the past some if them exceeded my expectations others not so much.
    Another strong app!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    That is interesting. I was on 150mg every 2 weeks, then the results showed that my free test was 20. He didn't even check the total. So I asked him if we can do weekly injections so I could have steadier levels, and he says "sure, and I will bump you up again", so now I am on 100mg a week.
    I
    i now this is off topic...but

it's strange that you get tested for free test and not for total test??? my doc tells me insurance limits the amount of times i can be tested for free test and estrogen, due to those tests being more expensive than total test, plus the insurance considers them unnecessary...
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.8%

ok, i have 2 uncles. 1st one of them married a woman and had 3 kids, then they were divorced...a few years later the 2nd uncle married the same woman and had 2 kids, a few years later they divorced. well when we have family reunions a lot of drinking goes on. one year the uncles got into an arguement, things got heated and next thing you know these two old 70 somethings, drunk as sailors on shore leave are rolling around on the ground duking it out. next thing you know the kids from each of them are going at it....the cops had to come and break things up. fortunately this happened after i quit drinkng and i just stayed on the sidelines and tried unsuccessfully not to laugh. family reunions have never been the same......
    So, were the "children" considered each other's half-brothers/sisters or cousins?
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.8%

I would love to log this.

I have, what I consider to be, some hysterical stories about my ex-wife; how I found out about her affair, set her up, and then divorced her adulterous butt.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post

So, were the "children" considered each other's half-brothers/sisters or cousins?
    Excellent question; but they wouldnt be half since they had the same Mom. They are only considered half if its different Mothers and same Father.
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

they still to this day think of themselves as half brothers/sisters...the kids get along much better than their dads.
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

I would love to log this.

I have, what I consider to be, some hysterical stories about my ex-wife; how I found out about her affair, set her up, and then divorced her adulterous butt.
    app it up.
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.8%

app it up.
    Huh???
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

Huh???
    put in an application!!!
  35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Lol
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Lol
    i want to hear some of those ex wife stories!!!

hell, my fillipina ex wife tried to poison me with dcon in my chicken soup....i tell ya, i need to write a friggin book, lol.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.68%

Picking winners Friday
    Life's a garden, dig it
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.44%

i want to hear some of those ex wife stories!!!

hell, my fillipina ex wife tried to poison me with dcon in my chicken soup....i tell ya, i need to write a friggin book, lol.
    What???? I thought they were sweet.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.44%

Picking winners Friday
    Pick me
    I actually have a **** load of ex wife stories.
  40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.8%

My application:

Are you willing to update log a minimum of 3 times a week, and provided a final review when finished? Yes.

Links to past logs: Over the yars I have used a wealth of supplements and kept my own records, but, alas, I've never logged anything.

Age: Oh great, ready??? 54 - and fighting andropause with every ounce of my sole.

Training Style: Lately, given work, it has been limited to cardio and some dumbells, but it isn't what it should be. OTOH, my diet for the last 6 weeks has been squeeky clean and I've dropped about 12 lbs - following the NHE eating program.

My stories involve my ex-wife. A brief peek. She was the Director of Contemporary Christian Music at our Church in So Cal, while having an affair with the Choir Director of the same Church. She resigned, he was fired, only to both be rehired by another Presbyterian Church located nearby, whose Paster was well aware of the ongoing adultery.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Loggers needed for iForce's new product!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 03:03 PM
  2. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 09:29 PM
  3. ΩΩ-Loggers Needed For FlashOver!!-ΩΩ
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 08:49 PM