2 LOGGERS NEEDED FOR ENDOSURGE TURBO

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Reggie is, your application is a post with all the info + story in this thread.
    Will do. What section should I put it in? Supplement Reviews?

2. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    This thread
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

If you're chosen to log, the log would go in the "supplement logs" section.

4. Bump
    Life's a garden, dig it
  5. 2 LOGGERS NEEDED FOR ENDOSURGE TURBO

I actually just added this in to my stack, to take at bedtime only. 3 caps at bedtime. I just use it for the L dopa, not a T booster. TRT takes care of the T!
    •   

6. Hop on this guys, after only 4 nights at 3 caps each, I notice a more restful sleep and general calming feeling.

7. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I actually just added this in to my stack, to take at bedtime only. 3 caps at bedtime. I just use it for the L dopa, not a T booster. TRT takes care of the T!
    i agree, l-dopa is a great ingredient...but don't underestimate the effect of divaniil on free test, i am on trt also and divaniil goes great with trt, imo.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

i agree, l-dopa is a great ingredient...but don't underestimate the effect of divaniil on free test, i am on trt also and divaniil goes great with trt, imo.
    I was actually just wondering about that, I thought it might still help there, but wasn't sure how much injected test even gets bound by SHBG.

9. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I was actually just wondering about that, I thought it might still help there, but wasn't sure how much injected test even gets bound by SHBG.
    my free test doesn't get checked to often because of the additional cost, but when it does get checked and i am using divaniil there is a significant increase.

but other than the bloods, i can really feel the difference divaniil makes...since starting trt it is one of my favorite ingredients.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    If you're chosen to log, the log would go in the "supplement logs" section.
    Ok, so here goes.
    I'm 44 years old.
    My training style is geared towards growth and body fat reduction.
    I normally do between 6-10 reps, from time to time I will drop down to 2-4 for a set or two and/or finish off with a high rep set.

Here is my funny holiday story. It's my tradition to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" every Thanksgiving. Towards the end, when everyone of his friends is coming in to give him money to save him from jail due to his uncle losing it and him taking the blame, I start to tear up. My ex-wife always starts to mock me at this time because I am about to tear. To make a long story short, she is no longer my wife.

11. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, so here goes.
    I'm 44 years old.
    I normally do between 6-10 reps, from time to time I will drop down to 2-4 for a set or two and/or finish off with a high rep set.

Here is my funny holiday story. It's my tradition to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" every Thanksgiving. Towards the end, when everyone of his friends is coming in to give him money to save him from jail due to his uncle losing it and him taking the blame, I start to tear up. My ex-wife always starts to mock me at this time because I am about to tear. To make a long story short, she is no longer my wife.
    Thanks for the app, and the story!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

12. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, so here goes.
    I'm 44 years old.

wow....i hope you remarried a supermodel, who cries with you...that would make this a funny story indeed.

living well is the best revenge!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wow....i hope you remarried a supermodel, who cries with you...that would make this a funny story indeed.

living well is the best revenge!!!
    I am going to be engaged again next year. Very sweet Thai girl I met here in NYC. We will know soon enough if she will cry with me. Thanksgiving is coming up.

14. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I am going to be engaged again next year. Very sweet Thai girl I met here in NYC. We will know soon enough if she will cry with me. Thanksgiving is coming up.
    lol...good luck to you, and congrats!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

Will she be able to handle the libido boost if you get this to log lol?

Good app brother.

16. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Will she be able to handle the libido boost if you get this to log lol?

Good app brother.
    That has actually been an issue with us in the beginning. When she first moved in she asked me if it was normal for people to have sex as much as we did. We have sex about 1-2 times per day and every 3rd or 4th day off. She wont let me have sex on her period. I told her it may not be normal for a man of my age but it's certainly normal for people in there 20's. She said that when she lived her ex boy friend in College, they only had sex twice per month. I thought that was weird.

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I like what I see, thanks for the input. What is a good free test level? The last set of labs I did had me at 20.
  18. 2 LOGGERS NEEDED FOR ENDOSURGE TURBO

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, so here goes.
    I'm 44 years old.

Nice app!
    I saw your post count climb in this thread!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I like what I see, thanks for the input. What is a good free test level? The last set of labs I did had me at 20.
    20 is incredible...mine has been as low as 3!!! i think the everage for your age should be around 12 from the charts i looked at.

my last free test was 9, it has been as high as 12 on divaniil...but consider that i am 55.

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    20 is incredible...mine has been as low as 3!!! i think the everage for your age should be around 12 from the charts i looked at.

my last free test was 9, it has been as high as 12 on divaniil...but consider that i am 55.
    To have free test at 20 naturally you have to have between 600-1,000 total test. Mine right now is 12.8, total test is 539. I'm 44.

21. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    To have free test at 20 naturally you have to have between 600-1,000 total test. Mine right now is 12.8, total test is 539. I'm 44.
    i think different labs must use different references, my last blood test my total test was over 1400, my test dose got cut!!! didn't get free test done, insurance limits this because of cost.

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

i think different labs must use different references, my last blood test my total test was over 1400, my test dose got cut!!! didn't get free test done, insurance limits this because of cost.
    That's very individual though, depends on an individuals SHBG production. From what I understand, there is no way to guess what someone's free test is based upon the total numbers.

23. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    That's very individual though, depends on an individuals SHBG production. From what I understand, there is no way to guess what someone's free test is based upon the total numbers.
    i agree, but i looked up free test charts and 1st one i saw showed that said 12 is normal for the 31 range...that is more in line with what my results are.

24. We roll pumpkins down the big ass hill on the back of our property after Halloween. And shoot them/explode them. Tada! Yes I will log 3+ times a week.

First sponsored log is about to start. My other best and current log is linked along with it in my sig. Can't post links from phone cause I'm dumb.

5-3-1 soon to be on the advanced template unless I change my mine. Straight powerlifting.

Ps. I have a beard.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

25. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    We roll pumpkins down the big ass hill on the back of our property after Halloween. And shoot them/explode them. Tada! Yes I will log 3+ times a week.

First sponsored log is about to start. My other best and current log is linked along with it in my sig. Can't post links from phone cause I'm dumb.

5-3-1 soon to be on the advanced template unless I change my mine. Straight powerlifting.

Ps. I have a beard.
    That actually sounds like it would be pretty fun to do. Unless a passing child gets.....well....you know.

26. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    We roll pumpkins down the big ass hill on the back of our property after Halloween. And shoot them/explode them. Tada! Yes I will log 3+ times a week.

Country Gets HUGE with 5-3-1, Erase and DAA.

Ps. I have a beard.

27. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

Ps. I have a beard.
    +1 for the beard
    What are you running a log on?
    Life's a garden, dig it

28. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

+1 for the beard
    What are you running a log on?
    It was DAA / Erase.

Currently, he hasn't mentioned anything (I follow his training log) so I think it's just his training.

Edit: I went ahead and linked it in the quoted post as well.

29. He said his first sponsored log is about to start
    Life's a garden, dig it

30. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    He said his first sponsored log is about to start
    Yep, good eye.

Didn't even notice that lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Loggers needed for iForce's new product!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 04:03 PM
  2. Loggers needed for iForce's new product!
    By kingjameskjf in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 08:23 PM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 10:29 PM
  4. ΩΩ-Loggers Needed For FlashOver!!-ΩΩ
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 09:49 PM