2 LOGGERS NEEDED FOR ENDOSURGE TURBO

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    A log is basically a daily or in this case at least 3 times a week update on overall feeling. Good, bad or whatever. Lots of people will include their workout numbers from that day. Progress pics are a plus. People chosen must run a log and update at least 3 times a week
    I did a log one time when I stupidly went on a heavy Test and Deca cycle without an AI. It was an inpromptu log on my recovery progress. I don't know if that counts. But for this I can do anything you want.

2. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I did a log one time when I stupidly went on a heavy Test and Deca cycle without an AI. It was an inpromptu log on my recovery progress. I don't know if that counts. But for this I can do anything you want.
    That will work. The story doesn't need to pertain to Endosurge just a holiday story
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

I'm sure I do; but I'm not sure how relevant they are to Endosurge.
    Don't need to be, Reggie is looking for some holiday stories as part of entering.

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

For this promo let's talk holidays, whether it's a tradition your family has, a good/bad holiday experience, ugly sweater pictures, or maybe you have a relative that always seems to have a few too many. Just something holiday related.

4. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    That will work. The story doesn't need to pertain to Endosurge just a holiday story
    Ok, so are you guys in charge of this? Where do I apply?

5. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

Ok, so are you guys in charge of this? Where do I apply?
    Reggie is, your application is a post with all the info + story in this thread.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Reggie is, your application is a post with all the info + story in this thread.
    Will do. What section should I put it in? Supplement Reviews?

7. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    This thread
    Life's a garden, dig it

8. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

If you're chosen to log, the log would go in the "supplement logs" section.

9. Bump
    Life's a garden, dig it
  10. 2 LOGGERS NEEDED FOR ENDOSURGE TURBO

I actually just added this in to my stack, to take at bedtime only. 3 caps at bedtime. I just use it for the L dopa, not a T booster. TRT takes care of the T!

11. Hop on this guys, after only 4 nights at 3 caps each, I notice a more restful sleep and general calming feeling.

12. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I actually just added this in to my stack, to take at bedtime only. 3 caps at bedtime. I just use it for the L dopa, not a T booster. TRT takes care of the T!
    i agree, l-dopa is a great ingredient...but don't underestimate the effect of divaniil on free test, i am on trt also and divaniil goes great with trt, imo.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

i agree, l-dopa is a great ingredient...but don't underestimate the effect of divaniil on free test, i am on trt also and divaniil goes great with trt, imo.
    I was actually just wondering about that, I thought it might still help there, but wasn't sure how much injected test even gets bound by SHBG.

14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I was actually just wondering about that, I thought it might still help there, but wasn't sure how much injected test even gets bound by SHBG.
    my free test doesn't get checked to often because of the additional cost, but when it does get checked and i am using divaniil there is a significant increase.

but other than the bloods, i can really feel the difference divaniil makes...since starting trt it is one of my favorite ingredients.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    If you're chosen to log, the log would go in the "supplement logs" section.
    Ok, so here goes.
    I'm 44 years old.
    My training style is geared towards growth and body fat reduction.
    I normally do between 6-10 reps, from time to time I will drop down to 2-4 for a set or two and/or finish off with a high rep set.

Here is my funny holiday story. It's my tradition to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" every Thanksgiving. Towards the end, when everyone of his friends is coming in to give him money to save him from jail due to his uncle losing it and him taking the blame, I start to tear up. My ex-wife always starts to mock me at this time because I am about to tear. To make a long story short, she is no longer my wife.

16. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, so here goes.
    I'm 44 years old.
    I normally do between 6-10 reps, from time to time I will drop down to 2-4 for a set or two and/or finish off with a high rep set.

Here is my funny holiday story. It's my tradition to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" every Thanksgiving. Towards the end, when everyone of his friends is coming in to give him money to save him from jail due to his uncle losing it and him taking the blame, I start to tear up. My ex-wife always starts to mock me at this time because I am about to tear. To make a long story short, she is no longer my wife.
    Thanks for the app, and the story!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

17. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, so here goes.
    I'm 44 years old.

wow....i hope you remarried a supermodel, who cries with you...that would make this a funny story indeed.

living well is the best revenge!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wow....i hope you remarried a supermodel, who cries with you...that would make this a funny story indeed.

living well is the best revenge!!!
    I am going to be engaged again next year. Very sweet Thai girl I met here in NYC. We will know soon enough if she will cry with me. Thanksgiving is coming up.

19. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I am going to be engaged again next year. Very sweet Thai girl I met here in NYC. We will know soon enough if she will cry with me. Thanksgiving is coming up.
    lol...good luck to you, and congrats!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

Will she be able to handle the libido boost if you get this to log lol?

Good app brother.

21. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Will she be able to handle the libido boost if you get this to log lol?

Good app brother.
    That has actually been an issue with us in the beginning. When she first moved in she asked me if it was normal for people to have sex as much as we did. We have sex about 1-2 times per day and every 3rd or 4th day off. She wont let me have sex on her period. I told her it may not be normal for a man of my age but it's certainly normal for people in there 20's. She said that when she lived her ex boy friend in College, they only had sex twice per month. I thought that was weird.

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I like what I see, thanks for the input. What is a good free test level? The last set of labs I did had me at 20.
  23. 2 LOGGERS NEEDED FOR ENDOSURGE TURBO

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, so here goes.
    I'm 44 years old.

Nice app!
    I saw your post count climb in this thread!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I like what I see, thanks for the input. What is a good free test level? The last set of labs I did had me at 20.
    20 is incredible...mine has been as low as 3!!! i think the everage for your age should be around 12 from the charts i looked at.

my last free test was 9, it has been as high as 12 on divaniil...but consider that i am 55.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    20 is incredible...mine has been as low as 3!!! i think the everage for your age should be around 12 from the charts i looked at.

my last free test was 9, it has been as high as 12 on divaniil...but consider that i am 55.
    To have free test at 20 naturally you have to have between 600-1,000 total test. Mine right now is 12.8, total test is 539. I'm 44.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Loggers needed for iForce's new product!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 04:03 PM
  2. Loggers needed for iForce's new product!
    By kingjameskjf in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 08:23 PM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 10:29 PM
  4. ΩΩ-Loggers Needed For FlashOver!!-ΩΩ
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 09:49 PM