It's time to sweat!! Need 2 loggers for DCP 2.0

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    I forgot to put what I was thankful as well in my app...I am thankful for being healthy enough to live my everday life as well as lift hard.....after all the crap I went theough with my weoght the hospital and my hormones its great to be able to lift hard and make gains
    you may not have won the dcp 2.0 but you are a winner in life...keep up the good work!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Those will be two pretty solid logs, congrats guys!
    i agree 100%...distilled water and colin are both top notch!!!

good luck guys!!!
    •   

3. Excited to see these logs. Please post the links in this thread once they are up!

4. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Excited to see these logs. Please post the links in this thread once they are up!
    indeed....they should be getting it soon, i hope.

5. Mine came today. I'm leaving for Florida (nationals) 2maro and will be back Sunday. I'll get the log going Monday.

Best way to dose for lean mass?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Mine came today. I'm leaving for Florida (nationals) 2maro and will be back Sunday. I'll get the log going Monday.

I had great results dosing 2 upon waking, 2 at lunch and another 2 early evening.
    Life's a garden, dig it

7. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Mine came today. I'm leaving for Florida (nationals) 2maro and will be back Sunday. I'll get the log going Monday.

Whooo!

8. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I had great results dosing 2 upon waking, 2 at lunch and another 2 early evening.
    were you bulking or cutting?

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    were you bulking or cutting?
    Cutting fat while keeping lean mass. Wasn't a full on cut nor a full on bulk. Dropped weight but actually looked bigger.
    Life's a garden, dig it

10. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Cutting fat while keeping lean mass. Wasn't a full on cut nor a full on bulk. Dropped weight but actually looked bigger.
    doesn't get better than that!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    doesn't get better than that!!!
    Ya it was great! In the beginning I went full on cut and tried some carb cycling. Dropped 9 pounds the first week!!! Then I realized I could eat a caloric surplus and still maintain or drop weight. Love this stuff!!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

12. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Ya it was great! In the beginning I went full on cut and tried some carb cycling. Dropped 9 pounds the first week!!! Then I realized I could eat a caloric surplus and still maintain or drop weight. Love this stuff!!!!
    are you kidding me...whats not to love about eating more and dropping weight-yeeeehaaaaw

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    are you kidding me...whats not to love about eating more and dropping weight-yeeeehaaaaw
    Haha right?? Plus carb cycling sucks! I love my carbs
    Life's a garden, dig it

14. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    That was going to be my plan of attack. 30min before my 3 meals

15. With Holiday Season in full swing, BPS is feeling generous and needs 2 loggers for their legendary fat burner DCP 2.0

I WANT THIS OPPORTUNITY!!

AGE? 24
    How long have you been training? I have been training for 8 years, 4 years of kinda knowing what im doing in the gym but not really knowing how to diet and supplement properly. last 4 years more knowledgable, run my own diets and bulks always learning new information and new training tips
    Goals? To cut down to 10% bf or less
    Can you update your log at least 3 days a week? Yes and more
    Links to past logs-no past logs
    Willing to provide before and after pictures? yes
    Have you used this or other fat burners previously?I used the origingal first DCP before
    What else will you be taking while logging DCP 2.0? Not quite sure yet, amino acids and other fat burner
    What are you thankful for?? I am thankful for family and friends for support in goals to lose body fat and and build muscle. Thankful for all the free information out there in the forums that everyone is able to use and learn from eachother, as well as being able to test products and run logs

16. Quote Originally Posted by MMAMONSTER19 View Post
    With Holiday Season in full swing, BPS is feeling generous and needs 2 loggers for their legendary fat burner DCP 2.0

I WANT THIS OPPORTUNITY!!

AGE? 24
    How long have you been training? I have been training for 8 years, 4 years of kinda knowing what im doing in the gym but not really knowing how to diet and supplement properly. last 4 years more knowledgable, run my own diets and bulks always learning new information and new training tips
    Goals? To cut down to 10% bf or less
    Can you update your log at least 3 days a week? Yes and more
    Links to past logs-no past logs
    Willing to provide before and after pictures? yes
    Have you used this or other fat burners previously?I used the origingal first DCP before
    What else will you be taking while logging DCP 2.0? Not quite sure yet, amino acids and other fat burner
    What are you thankful for?? I am thankful for family and friends for support in goals to lose body fat and and build muscle. Thankful for all the free information out there in the forums that everyone is able to use and learn from eachother, as well as being able to test products and run logs
    Too late for this one bro, but keep your eyes open for more opportunities.
    Life's a garden, dig it

17. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Thank you !

18. Distilled Water could you post a link to your log here please
    Life's a garden, dig it

19. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Distilled Water could you post a link to your log here please
    Sorry bud, thought I did! Guess that explains the low number of followers..... 1 week so far an it's been great.

DCP 2.0 lean mass & holiday safe gaurd

20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Sorry bud, thought I did! Guess that explains the low number of followers..... 1 week so far an it's been great.

DCP 2.0 lean mass & holiday safe gaurd
    Thanks for the link DW! Im following
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. It's time to get the edge back--->
    By Manimalia in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 10:45 PM
  2. Is your body run down? Well, it is time to get Replenished!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 03:18 PM
  3. That's it. It's time to stop...
    By DmitryWI in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 02:13 PM
  4. Okay I made it but now it's time to buckle down..
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Last Post: 03-04-2005, 11:22 AM
  5. Its contest time and i need help with a cycle
    By superman15 in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 01:25 AM