It's time to sweat!! Need 2 loggers for DCP 2.0

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You're right, it DOES sound corny
    "Yo nigga you corny!"

    "Next nigga that talk while I'm talking gon get shot....please balee dat!"

    Name that show!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    AGE?
    26

    How long have you been training?
    10yrs

    Goals?
    I'll be coming out of contest shape (show is nov 16) and have the holidays (thanksgiving) and vacations (cancun dec19-26) sounds great but coming out of a depleted state can lead to some serious fat gain. Id like to enjoy the holidays and take advantage of this growth period while also keeping fat gain to a minimum. 100% lean mass

    Can you update your log at least 3 days a week?
    Absolutely

    Links to past logs Willing to provide before and after pictures?
    I've been on am for about 8yrs. I have a number of logs both sponsored and non-sponsored that could have its own section here on the forum.

    Have you used this or other fat burners previously?
    I used OG DCP for a cut a while back, enjoyed it and it's thermo effects very much. Turned me into rasp ketones.

    What else will you be taking while logging DCP 2.0?
    Besides staples (BCAA/creatine/pre)
    USPlabs AP
    EBF metabolic powder
    *both of which I've been on since June

    What are you thankful for??
    It sounds a little corny but Anabolic Minds. It's always been a support system for me and has helped me become the athlete I am today. Since becoming a rep I've established some real close friends whom I speak with a key weekly if not daily in some cases and would consider them my true friends.
    another soild app, some real good people to choose from here!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  3. if i was picking, i would pick 1 that was taking it solo and 1 that was going to stack it to see the full benefits of DCP
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  4. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    if i was picking, i would pick 1 that was taking it solo and 1 that was going to stack it to see the full benefits of DCP
    If I can come up with the funds, after my 4 weeks Alphamax sponsored log, I'm hoping to do 4 more weeks Alphamax with additional F95, and DCP 2.0.

    Only thing that may hold me back is I would need 3 bottles DCP 2.0 at my weight

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    If I can come up with the funds, after my 4 weeks Alphamax sponsored log, I'm hoping to do 4 more weeks Alphamax with additional F95, and DCP 2.0.

    Only thing that may hold me back is I would need 3 bottles DCP 2.0 at my weight
    when you are ready to run it, PM me and I will see what I can do.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    when you are ready to run it, PM me and I will see what I can do.
    Will Do. Thanks R1

  7. It's been a tough choice. I honestly would've liked to pick 3-4 of you but had to narrow it to 2.

    Loggers are
    Distiller Water
    Colin
    Hit me up with your info fellas
    Life's a garden, dig it

  8. I forgot to put what I was thankful as well in my app...I am thankful for being healthy enough to live my everday life as well as lift hard.....after all the crap I went theough with my weoght the hospital and my hormones its great to be able to lift hard and make gains

  9. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    It's been a tough choice. I honestly would've liked to pick 3-4 of you but had to narrow it to 2.

    Loggers are
    Distiller Water
    Colin
    Hit me up with your info fellas
    Those will be two pretty solid logs, congrats guys!

  10. Congrats guys

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    I forgot to put what I was thankful as well in my app...I am thankful for being healthy enough to live my everday life as well as lift hard.....after all the crap I went theough with my weoght the hospital and my hormones its great to be able to lift hard and make gains
    you may not have won the dcp 2.0 but you are a winner in life...keep up the good work!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Those will be two pretty solid logs, congrats guys!
    i agree 100%...distilled water and colin are both top notch!!!

    good luck guys!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. Excited to see these logs. Please post the links in this thread once they are up!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  14. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Excited to see these logs. Please post the links in this thread once they are up!
    indeed....they should be getting it soon, i hope.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  15. Mine came today. I'm leaving for Florida (nationals) 2maro and will be back Sunday. I'll get the log going Monday.

    Best way to dose for lean mass?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Mine came today. I'm leaving for Florida (nationals) 2maro and will be back Sunday. I'll get the log going Monday.

    Best way to dose for lean mass?
    I had great results dosing 2 upon waking, 2 at lunch and another 2 early evening.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Mine came today. I'm leaving for Florida (nationals) 2maro and will be back Sunday. I'll get the log going Monday.

    Best way to dose for lean mass?
    Whooo!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  18. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I had great results dosing 2 upon waking, 2 at lunch and another 2 early evening.
    were you bulking or cutting?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    were you bulking or cutting?
    Cutting fat while keeping lean mass. Wasn't a full on cut nor a full on bulk. Dropped weight but actually looked bigger.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  20. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Cutting fat while keeping lean mass. Wasn't a full on cut nor a full on bulk. Dropped weight but actually looked bigger.
    doesn't get better than that!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    doesn't get better than that!!!
    Ya it was great! In the beginning I went full on cut and tried some carb cycling. Dropped 9 pounds the first week!!! Then I realized I could eat a caloric surplus and still maintain or drop weight. Love this stuff!!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  22. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Ya it was great! In the beginning I went full on cut and tried some carb cycling. Dropped 9 pounds the first week!!! Then I realized I could eat a caloric surplus and still maintain or drop weight. Love this stuff!!!!
    are you kidding me...whats not to love about eating more and dropping weight-yeeeehaaaaw
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    are you kidding me...whats not to love about eating more and dropping weight-yeeeehaaaaw
    Haha right?? Plus carb cycling sucks! I love my carbs
    Life's a garden, dig it

  24. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I had great results dosing 2 upon waking, 2 at lunch and another 2 early evening.
    That was going to be my plan of attack. 30min before my 3 meals
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  25. With Holiday Season in full swing, BPS is feeling generous and needs 2 loggers for their legendary fat burner DCP 2.0

    I WANT THIS OPPORTUNITY!!


    AGE? 24
    How long have you been training? I have been training for 8 years, 4 years of kinda knowing what im doing in the gym but not really knowing how to diet and supplement properly. last 4 years more knowledgable, run my own diets and bulks always learning new information and new training tips
    Goals? To cut down to 10% bf or less
    Can you update your log at least 3 days a week? Yes and more
    Links to past logs-no past logs
    Willing to provide before and after pictures? yes
    Have you used this or other fat burners previously?I used the origingal first DCP before
    What else will you be taking while logging DCP 2.0? Not quite sure yet, amino acids and other fat burner
    What are you thankful for?? I am thankful for family and friends for support in goals to lose body fat and and build muscle. Thankful for all the free information out there in the forums that everyone is able to use and learn from eachother, as well as being able to test products and run logs
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. It's time to get the edge back--->
    By Manimalia in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 11:45 PM
  2. Is your body run down? Well, it is time to get Replenished!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 04:18 PM
  3. That's it. It's time to stop...
    By DmitryWI in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 03:13 PM
  4. Okay I made it but now it's time to buckle down..
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2005, 12:22 PM
  5. Its contest time and i need help with a cycle
    By superman15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 02:25 AM
Log in
Log in