BPS IS LOOKING FOR 2 REPS!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPS is a respected company with a great lineup of products that have received great reviews, and they are looking for 2 enthusiastic, motivated, and respected AM members to join the team!!

Requirements
  1. Minimum of 75 BPS related posts per month
  2. Enthusiasm- We are looking for people who enjoy talking about BPS products and who are excited to help others that may have questions regarding the BPS line of products. This is an exciting opportunity and we want people that show that.
  3. Previous experience with BPS products is preferred but we encourage all that can meet the other requirements to apply.
  4. Motivated- BPS cares what their reps have to say and value the input received from them. We are looking for people that can bring ideas to the table to increase product knowledge to other AM members.
  5. Posting history- BPS is looking for experienced AM members

To apply please answer the following questions
  1. Age?
  2. A little about yourself
  3. What if any experience do you have with BPS products?
  4. Can you meet all requirements?
  5. Why should we choose you?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice opportunity here guys. BPS is a quality company!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope to see some killer apps in here!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPS is a respected company with a great lineup of products that have received great reviews, and they are looking for 2 enthusiastic, motivated, and respected AM members to join the team!!

Requirements

[*]Minimum of 75 BPS related posts per month
[*]Enthusiasm- We are looking for people who enjoy talking about BPS products and who are excited to help others that may have questions regarding the BPS line of products. This is an exciting opportunity and we want people that show that.
[*]Previous experience with BPS products is preferred but we encourage all that can meet the other requirements to apply.
[*]Motivated- BPS cares what their reps have to say and value the input received from them. We are looking for people that can bring ideas to the table to increase product knowledge to other AM members.
[*]Posting history- BPS is looking for experienced AM members

[*]Age?
[*]A little about yourself
[*]What if any experience do you have with BPS products?
[*]Can you meet all requirements?
[*]Why should we choose you?
Age- 23
About myself- I am currently in my last semester of nursing school and am going to be in the surgical tech program in January to double major. I have been dedicated to the lifestyle of eating right and training for about 7 years. I continue to learn and continue to educate others from my learning experiences.

BPS products - I have used everything except Formasurge. My girlfriend loves vanillean. I've had good results from the products I have used. I have taken some of them solo and others stacked with other company products and enjoyed them. My favorite would probably be endosurge with erase and anabeta.

I can meet all of the requirements and will exceed all of them monthly. I think I average 200 posts a month or in that ball park. With being a rep, I would hit even above that 200 mark.

I think I should be chosen because I have experience being a rep with AppNut when I was new to the board and most recently BioCor. What sets me apart from a lot of other people is that I recommend other supplement companies as well (as long as it isn't competing products). I only suggest products that I have used and believe in and bps carries products I believe in.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to apply and good luck to the other applicants.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. Starting off strong! Way to set the standard for everyone else!

BigEdNJ

Awards
Ill throw an app in. I'm 35 years old avid bodybuilder with a pretty good amount of knowledge on sports performance products. I have previously worked for Gaspari Nutrition, ALLMAX Nutrition, and Prosource.net. I have been a CSR, Demo Rep, and forum rep(Allmax wouldn't pay to post on here) . I have not had the opportunity to try any of your products as I was previously taken good care of by my companies and didn't really purchase any products. I wouldn't have a problem posting the required amount on here . Any other questions please feel free to reach out to me. Have a great day

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed so I can post up app later.

Good thing there are 2 spots because R1 is an awesome candidate.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed so I can post up app later.

Good thing there are 2 spots because R1 is an awesome candidate.
A couple of very strong applicants. Looking forward to your as well!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's see some more apps here :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably not going to see much more of anything until after Halloween is over.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Requirements
  2. Enthusiasm- We are looking for people who enjoy talking about BPS products and who are excited to help others that may have questions regarding the BPS line of products. This is an exciting opportunity and we want people that show that.
  3. Previous experience with BPS products is preferred but we encourage all that can meet the other requirements to apply.
  4. Motivated- BPS cares what their reps have to say and value the input received from them. We are looking for people that can bring ideas to the table to increase product knowledge to other AM members.

1. Age?
35 in two weeks! Yikes

About Myself-
I am a sales rep working for the nation's largest WISP. I actually started when it was a locally owned internet provider with a few hundred customers. I helped develop sales scripts and closing techniques to boost our sales. I was quickly promoted to sales manager, and later to training manager as we started acquiring smaller companies. The company was sold to a larger company a few years back, and I have a lot of pride in knowing that I helped a start-up grow from 200 customers, to over 10k when it was sold.

I am now employed by the company who purchased us, and am consistently the highest performing sales rep.... Ok Cubsfan, what does that have to do with AM? It shows that I enjoy helping customers find solutions to their needs. Whether it's suggesting a 100Mb connection for a school district, or some Endosurge Turbo to make the wife happy.

Experience with BPS Products- I have ran Endosurge , Endosurge Turbo, Combustion, DCP, Vanillean, off the top of my head. I plan on giving DCP 2.0 a run this winter. Vanillean still cracks me up the way it smells.

Requirements- I can definitely meet the post requirements. I am in front of a computer 9 hours a day, then my cell phone is always in hand.

I think I would be a good fit because I have been using supplements for over 15 years, and have a a good knowledge of what products would be beneficial to help people. I have been on this forum for over 5 years, seen how companies handle themselves, and BPS is one of a short list of companies that I would apply to represent. I enjoy making jokes and keeping things light in these forums. I think there are a few companies who have reps that are suggesting products without actually reading the whole tread, which is dangerous, I would not recommend a high stim product after someone states they have anxiety issues on stim products. I know BPS has a great team, and that is not how they operate.

Thanks for the opportunity, and good luck to all that apply!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some excellent apps so far! We went ahead and picked up R1Balla. He is very qualified and it would be stupid to pass on that opportunity. We still have the 1 position to fill and are still taking applications. That doesn't go to say the submissions so far are NOT qualified or unappreciated. You guys are still on our short list and you will be given serious consideration. We would, however, still like to see more applications come in.

Welcome to the team, R1Balla!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some excellent apps so far! We went ahead and picked up R1Balla. He is very qualified and it would be stupid to pass on that opportunity. We still have the 1 position to fill and are still taking applications. That doesn't go to say the submissions so far are NOT qualified or unappreciated. You guys are still on our short list and you will be given serious consideration. We would, however, still like to see more applications come in.

Welcome to the team, R1Balla!
whoooo!!!!!! excited about this opportunity!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats and good luck to everyone else!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Requirements

[*]Minimum of 75 BPS related posts per month
[*]Enthusiasm- We are looking for people who enjoy talking about BPS products and who are excited to help others that may have questions regarding the BPS line of products. This is an exciting opportunity and we want people that show that.
[*]Previous experience with BPS products is preferred but we encourage all that can meet the other requirements to apply.
[*]Motivated- BPS cares what their reps have to say and value the input received from them. We are looking for people that can bring ideas to the table to increase product knowledge to other AM members.
[*]Posting history- BPS is looking for experienced AM members

[*]Age?
[*]A little about yourself
[*]What if any experience do you have with BPS products?
[*]Can you meet all requirements?
[*]Why should we choose you?
[*]Age? 20

[*]A little about yourself.
I'm a NAS competitor as well as an APF PLer. I took 2nd in the Open Raw 198 at the APF Texas Cup in August, and more recently, placed 3rd in the NAS 3rd Annual Fitness 1-on-1 Strongman competition. I've been training for ~6 years, and began competing this year, currently I train myself and 2 others (1 of which is my wife who is looking to set the TX State records at her next PL meet).

[*]What if any experience do you have with BPS products? Only from results I've seen others have (most notably with Endosurge, Formasurge, and DCP) on here. I'm typically very minimalistic in my supp usage, it's usually just food and training. I like the product formulations that I've seen from BPS and would love to try them all and tell others about the results I get from them. Before I joined this forum I had actually only heard of a few supplements so I'm always here learning about new ones I want to try!

[*]Can you meet all requirements? Definitely. I'm on here almost all day, everyday.

[*]Why should we choose you? I love helping others with their training goals, I'm always on here giving advice where I can and I do it even more in real life. I just recently ETSed from the Army, and plan to start school soon to get my degree in Exercise Physiology. I hope to one day open my own training facility so that I can continue helping athletes, and myself, get stronger and faster. I love trying new products (assuming they are from trustworthy companies and have good profiles) and telling other people about them so that they can have the same (or better) gains than I do.

Regardless of who gets picked, thanks for the opportunity! And congrats to R1Balla as well for getting picked up by another solid company!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see Jimbo stepping up to apply!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Requirements

1. Age?
1. age: 55
2. about me: well i suppose the most relevant thing to know about me is that after tonight i will be unemployed...this means i will have a lot of time i never had before.
3. bps products: i have used both formasurge and endosurge solo and as a combo...i logged them and have reviews on both in the review section. i used dermacrine when it was made by primordal, but have not used bps dermacrine.
4. requirements: 75 bps posts a month is not a problem.
5. why me: because i am thebigt, lol.....seriously, i like the products and this makes it really easy for me to represent a product line i believe in...now, do i get some formasurge, lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. age: 55
2. about me: well i suppose the most relevant thing to know about me is that after tonight i will be unemployed...this means i will have a lot of time i never had before.
3. bps products: i have used both formasurge and endosurge solo and as a combo...i logged them and have reviews on both in the review section. i used dermacrine when it was made by primordal, but have not used bps dermacrine.
4. requirements: 75 bps posts a month is not a problem.
5. why me: because i am thebigt, lol.....seriously, i like the products and this makes it really easy for me to represent a product line i believe in...now, do i get some formasurge, lol.

I know this guy is a man of his word! Repped with him with BioCor and he did a fantastic job.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[*]Age? 20 [*]A little about yourself. I'm a NAS competitor as well as an APF PLer. I took 2nd in the Open Raw 198 at the APF Texas Cup in August, and more recently, placed 3rd in the NAS 3rd Annual Fitness 1-on-1 Strongman competition. I've been training for ~6 years, and began competing this year, currently I train myself and 2 others (1 of which is my wife who is looking to set the TX State records at her next PL meet). [*]What if any experience do you have with BPS products? Only from results I've seen others have (most notably with Endosurge, Formasurge, and DCP) on here. I'm typically very minimalistic in my supp usage, it's usually just food and training. I like the product formulations that I've seen from BPS and would love to try them all and tell others about the results I get from them. Before I joined this forum I had actually only heard of a few supplements so I'm always here learning about new ones I want to try! [*]Can you meet all requirements? Definitely. I'm on here almost all day, everyday. [*]Why should we choose you? I love helping others with their training goals, I'm always on here giving advice where I can and I do it even more in real life. I just recently ETSed from the Army, and plan to start school soon to get my degree in Exercise Physiology. I hope to one day open my own training facility so that I can continue helping athletes, and myself, get stronger and faster. I love trying new products (assuming they are from trustworthy companies and have good profiles) and telling other people about them so that they can have the same (or better) gains than I do. Regardless of who gets picked, thanks for the opportunity! And congrats to R1Balla as well for getting picked up by another solid company!
I vote jim, even if he likes ford. He'd have some interesting promos!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very strong candidates! This is going to be a great team!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Good luck to all applicants!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The trifecta!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not that i wouldn't like this ooportunity...but in all honesty i would pick you....even if you are a army guy!!!:beerchug:
I was trying to explain to a friend of mine about all of the great people on AM and this right here proves my point! Nothing tops the brotherhood we all have here.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was trying to explain to a friend of mine about all of the great people on AM and this right here proves my point! Nothing tops the brotherhood we all have here.
I love everyone in this thread.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's just settle this the easy way. First one to buy a product from bps through nutra wins.

Hahahahaha

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha that is a great idea

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to see who ends up getting picked, the only thing I know for sure is that BPS is going to win no matter who they pick.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Minus one vote for Jim. He clubs baby seals.

Now we are even.
Why do I feel as if this is an elaborate plot that ends with you trying to recruit me for PES?

:biglaugh:

I'm assuming this is stage 1 of your master plan?

Touey

Touey

Awards
Minus one vote for Jim. He clubs baby seals.

Now we are even.
+ 2 for bdcc record on books has rep. hearing to one company is child play maybe 3 rep. for companies is a suit for such an brill personage

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Really? I figured it was gonna be between you and CF.
yes, really...

even though you can be at times a smartass...i have often seen you take time to help people or share your knowledge, plus when you don't know something you admit it-most of the time anyways!!!!:beerchug:

GO NAVY:unitedstates:

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been away today. The love fest is amazing in here. I enjoy my name being in the same conversation with some real great guys. .

With that said, if you two keep complimenting each other like a lifetime movie on mothers day, you may want to look into some Formasurge and Endosurge Turbo lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been away today. The love fest is amazing in here. I enjoy my name being in the same conversation with some real great guys. .

With that said, if you two keep complimenting each other like a lifetime movie on mothers day, you may want to look into some Formasurge and Endosurge Turbo lol
There is an Endosurge promo going on right now lol!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

never heard of a lifetime movie, is this a forvorite of yours?

lol..j/k....i agree formasurge and endosurge is a great combo.