BPS IS LOOKING FOR 2 REPS!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Tony, I didn't realise you were BPS as well?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Tony, I didn't realise you were BPS as well?
    You know, I probably should remove that. We (Evomuse) were helping keep things covered for a bit for the BPS folks.
    Recoverbro
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Minus one vote for Jim. He clubs baby seals.

    Now we are even.
    wait, jimbuick=milas??? It's all starting to make sense now...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post

    wait, jimbuick=milas??? It's all starting to make sense now...
    I did show up right after he left.....



  5. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I did show up right after he left.....

    •   
       


  6. I know milas milas was a friend of mine jumbuick you are no milas
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    I know milas milas was a friend of mine jumbuick you are no milas
    Milas is an OG RecoverBro!
    Recoverbro

  8. i know
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    i know
    No, you do not.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    No you do not.
    jim jim hinkie you are a stinky
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    jim jim hinkie you are a stinky
    Another informative and educational post...Touey the teacher
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  12. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Another informative and educational post...Touey the teacher
    Thank Honda always making me feel good to having main AM scholar on the corner
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  13. Bump
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  14. Tough choice here!! TheBigT, jimbo and Cf - wow, good luck!! I wouldn't want to be the one making this choice!!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  15. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Tough choice here!! TheBigT, jimbo and Cf - wow, good luck!! I wouldn't want to be the one making this choice!!
    I say they all lose and R1 gets double rep packages and sends me one every other month

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post

    I say they all lose and R1 gets double rep packages and sends me one every other month
    Wow, I'm definitely glad it isn't up to you!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Wow, I'm definitely glad it isn't up to you!
    Shows what you know, young one.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post

    Shows what you know, young one.
    Hmm, I'm fairly certain I'm older than you though.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Hmm, I'm fairly certain I'm older than you though.
    Pls attach birth certificate and social security card for verification purposes

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post

    Pls attach birth certificate and social security card for verification purposes
    Hmmm, this reminds me of someone.....

    But I just can't think of who it is....

    Name:  alg-trump-jpg.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  173.3 KB


    It's right on the tip of my tongue.....

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Hmmm, this reminds me of someone.....

    But I just can't think of who it is....

    Name:  alg-trump-jpg.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  173.3 KB


    It's right on the tip of my tongue.....
    I got a good lel outta this. you have my vote back

  22. Bump
    Life's a garden, dig it

  23. will we see a winner this week?! maybe even today?!?!?!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  24. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    will we see a winner this week?! maybe even today?!?!?!
    Up to the big man. I think we've got great apps here and whomever Rob chooses will be a great addition.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  25. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    will we see a winner this week?! maybe even today?!?!?!
    I like this idea!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 10:44 AM
  2. Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 10:11 PM
  3. PES is looking for a new Board Rep!
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 01:42 PM
Log in
Log in