Looking for 5 loggers for Formutech Nutrition Endurance

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Thank you!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

2. Awesome! Thanks! Will start new log as soon as it arrives. I'm very excited to try this!

3. WOW! Thanks for the opportunity!!! Will enjoy logging this product!
    •   

4. This is a versatile product, some people use it intraworkout and I personally have mixed it with Volatile or another PWO to supercharge it.

So far I have R1, Beast, Hugo and Face to Face addys

5. This is a great product... I have logged in the past, of course I'd love another shot...but whoever wins is a lucky dog... gl all

6. I plan do dose it along with enhanced pre workout

7. If you love stims you have to try new Level II

8. dont really like stims, just like slight energy and a focus. still havent tried level 2 yet. only enhanced and lit up have given me this feeling so far

9. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    dont really like stims, just like slight energy and a focus. still havent tried level 2 yet. only enhanced and lit up have given me this feeling so far
    I thought enhanced was high stim?

10. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    I thought enhanced was high stim?
    it is but thats not why i like it. sorry for the confusion.

11. def need to try your product though.

12. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    This is a versatile product, some people use it intraworkout and I personally have mixed it with Volatile or another PWO to supercharge it.
    This is what I do. One scoop pre with my pwo and one scoop intra ftw

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    dont really like stims, just like slight energy and a focus. still havent tried level 2 yet. only enhanced and lit up have given me this feeling so far
    Send me your addy I'll ship you some samples buddy
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

13. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    This is what I do. One scoop pre with my pwo and one scoop intra ftw

Send me your addy I'll ship you some samples buddy
    I will in the future, thank you. I have a full tub of enhanced that i dont want to waste lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

I will in the future, thank you. I have a full tub of enhanced that i dont want to waste lol
    Fair enough

15. Lol so many great apps, I checked the winners just to confirm I didn't win. Pm on its way!

16. Quote Originally Posted by broken bottle View Post
    Lol so many great apps, I checked the winners just to confirm I didn't win. Pm on its way!
    Received. Expect the unexpected.

17. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Ok all,

Very tough decision, we have veterans of the boards, some senior people as well as some newbies and of course I believe everyone deserves a chance

So..

Hugojaya
    R1 Balla
    Facetoface
    Broken Bottle
    Beastfitness

PM me your address and if you want Melon or Orange.
    Congrats guys! enjoy it.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor

18. I really wanted to try this out last time but missed out on it. Would love to try this!
    1. Have you used other BCAA formulas?
    Yes, I have used Blox by BPI and 4mula
    2. How would you use ours?
    I will use Endurance to help me push through my workouts and gain lean muscle mass. I am a medical student and having the energy to workout is tough, but I have tried some samples of Endurance before and I saw great results in just a few times. I am really trying to maintain my muscle mass while leaning out a bit. I plan on entering a physique contest soon, and I need to be able to get to where I want to be and I know that Endurance can help me get there.
    3. Links to other logs?
    BioCor stack log bheslop's BioCor stack! Agmantine/Citrulline m/DivaMax/Cr
    Formutech Volatile log: Getting pumped on Formutech Volatile!

4. What was the best era for bodybuilding and why? I don't want the canned 70's because of Arnold, I want some substance. if you don't follow bodybuilding then post a funny picture of whatever you want.
    My favorite era is the 90's. Partly because I was born in the 80's and I am more aware of those bodybuilders from that time, but also because I feel they really changed the way a bodybuilder looks. My favorite was and is Shawn Ray. I feel like him and Dorian really made the bodybuilding sport more public. Obviously Arnold and other predecessors put bodybuilding on the map, I feel Shawn and Dorian really kept it going and changed the look of the bodybuilder. They were extremely massive and extremely ripped. With the supplement boom of the 90's and other "supplements", I feel the 90's was a unique time and will always be my Name:  21080_245271974449_8002777_n.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  69.1 KBfavorite.
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

19. ahh dang should have read above. I missed out again! noooooo
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

20. Everything has been sent to shipping.

I know there is a newbie or 2 in the list, if you have trouble posting a link in here, PM me and I will do it for you.

21. Can't wait to read the reviews on this!!

22. Actually I will probably do 2 weeks with my pre workout and 2 weeks intra workout and see if I notice any differences

23. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Actually I will probably do 2 weeks with my pre workout and 2 weeks intra workout and see if I notice any differences
    You could also try a week 1/2 pre 1/2 intra.

24. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    You could also try a week 1/2 pre 1/2 intra.
    good idea!

25. Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    Can't wait to read the reviews on this!!
    x2.

26. Sometimes when I take intra products it makes me sick cause of the coloring or something idk. Will give this a try though. I'll do a few different ones and report on it

27. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Sometimes when I take intra products it makes me sick cause of the coloring or something idk. Will give this a try though. I'll do a few different ones and report on it
    This happens to me too. Alot of BCAA make me sick in stomach during intra. Same thing also happen with gatorade. I think the taste after while just gets to me.

28. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post

This happens to me too. Alot of BCAA make me sick in stomach during intra. Same thing also happen with gatorade. I think the taste after while just gets to me.
    Interesting. Guess the big thing is to sip it. I personally like mine on the rocks

29. Yeah but I get so thirsty while I lift that's why I just carry my gallon jug around.

30. Got it! That was quick!
  31. Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

32. Thank you guys. Still waiting on 2 more logs

33. Final checked the box..thank for the fast shipping.

Log is Up:
    hugo's -Endurance-BCAA log- with Formutech

34. Check out my youtube channel guys! Gunna have the complete log of the whole tub of Endurance as well as the final review and thoughts!
    Workout Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240313-turnin-into-f.html#post4303200

35. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness View Post
    Check out my youtube channel guys! Gunna have the complete log of the whole tub of Endurance as well as the final review and thoughts!
    Please make a thread here on anabolic minds. You will be able to post all ur YouTube videos in your thread

36. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness View Post
    Check out my youtube channel guys! Gunna have the complete log of the whole tub of Endurance as well as the final review and thoughts!
    Awesome

37. BEASTIN IT!!! With Formutech ENDURANCE!!!!!

Thread for the log! Check it out guys! Hope you enjoy!!...warning...I get a little crazy during my workouts so read with caution...I may PUMP YOU UP!!!!
    Workout Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240313-turnin-into-f.html#post4303200

38. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness View Post
    BEASTIN IT!!! With Formutech ENDURANCE!!!!!

Thread for the log! Check it out guys! Hope you enjoy!!...warning...I get a little crazy during my workouts so read with caution...I may PUMP YOU UP!!!!
    Lol. This guy...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for loggers for P-BOLD.
    By Androfactory in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 07:22 PM
  2. Looking for loggers for P-BOLD.
    By Androfactory in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 04:43 AM
  3. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 11:08 PM
  4. Agefore looking for loggers for Amino Acid Transdermal Path.
    By taman6886 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 12:04 PM
  5. Ageforce looking for loggers for new DHEA+Pregenolone Patch.
    By taman6886 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 12:14 AM