Mama said knock you out, FINAFLEX gonna knock you out!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    dude...tyson would have kicked buster's arse blindfolded if buster showed up in his normal shape and conditioning, buster caught iron mike off guard, lol...imo, it had more to do with buster being in shape and ready to fight than tyson not.
    Tyson on point beats Douglas in shape any day
    Life's a garden, dig it


  2. Tyson also got KO'd on a quick count. Let's not forget.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Tyson also got KO'd on a quick count. Let's not forget.
    I remember screaming at the ref during that!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  4. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Tyson also got KO'd on a quick count. Let's not forget.
    lol....lots of people lost big bucks that night, most got up and left without much protest...tells me they knew tyson was done.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I remember screaming at the ref during that!
    probably wasn't the 1st time....probably won't be the last, lol.

    i've seen much worse from refs in prize fighting!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    probably wasn't the 1st time....probably won't be the last, lol.

    i've seen much worse from refs in prize fighting!!!
    Kind of a thankless job honestly. Similar to a kicker if you get it right it's because you were supposed to if you get it wrong everyone hates you lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. nobody likes refs

    Tyson was doomed to fall, i have nothing against the guy but what has transpired since that fight (and before it as well) shows he was not ready to have such spotlight cast upon him

    was just a matter of time -- that's what makes these guys who do it yr in/yr out over such long timeframe, so special IMO

  8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nobody likes refs

    Tyson was doomed to fall, i have nothing against the guy but what has transpired since that fight (and before it as well) shows he was not ready to have such spotlight cast upon him

    was just a matter of time -- that's what makes these guys who do it yr in/yr out over such long timeframe, so special IMO
    Well said! Tyson made a ton of money at a very young age and just couldn't handle it. You see it in football fairly often and it has happened to some UFC fighters as well.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  9. I guess I'll give this one a shot.

    I'm 19 soon to be 20. Currently dry weight is just under 190. Train for powerlifting but still looking for my first meet. Current gym numbers are 385/315/550. I love lifting for so many reasons. I am most definitely committed to running a complete log for G8. I have not done a sponsored log but have done logs on my own for products like Natadrol, formadrol, anabeta, erase, DAA, DPOL, and others. Most of my current logs are training focused but have notes on the supplements I take. I can easily run a second log devoted to G8 and give detailed response and notes on how it affects me.

    My favorite knockout of all time would be... hard to pick. Well go w/ #7 on this list because Anderson is a no fawks given Bad A and doesn't protect himself because he's just so fast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV5uR3XjFDA
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I guess I'll give this one a shot.

    I'm 19 soon to be 20. Currently dry weight is just under 190. Train for powerlifting but still looking for my first meet. Current gym numbers are 385/315/550. I love lifting for so many reasons. I am most definitely committed to running a complete log for G8. I have not done a sponsored log but have done logs on my own for products like Natadrol, formadrol, anabeta, erase, DAA, DPOL, and others. Most of my current logs are training focused but have notes on the supplements I take. I can easily run a second log devoted to G8 and give detailed response and notes on how it affects me.

    My favorite knockout of all time would be... hard to pick. Well go w/ #7 on this list because Anderson is a no fawks given Bad A and doesn't protect himself because he's just so fast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV5uR3XjFDA

    Tell us a little about your background, link us to your previous logs, let us know that you're committed to provide a complete log and...link us to your favorite knockout of all time. We'll decide which ones we like best and those few will be the winners.
    Like this guy!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  11. enough of tyson...how about ali?
    ali is very popular today and has been for awhile, but back in the lat 60's early 70's ali was much hated for his stance on the war in vietnam[got a deferment], taking a muslim name, and his support of radical groups like the black panthers. foreman was in effect the great white hope to bring down ali, much of white america hated ali during this time. foreman went on all the talk shows talking about suits he had tailored because his arms were too big, big george was a monster....remember that foreman was the heavy favorite to beat ali and most sport reporters mostly all white were all pulling for george. howard cossell built his carrer around his backing of ali when it was clearly unpopular to do so.

    even those who hated ali have to admire the man, he backed up the talk....and ali did a lot of talking, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. Foreman is a HUGE guy. I've meet him a bunch of time and his hands are as big as dinner plates. Silly really.

    Between the war and integration there was always gonna be some heated times back then. The media just found a channel for it with those two fighters.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Foreman is a HUGE guy. I've meet him a bunch of time and his hands are as big as dinner plates. Silly really.

    Between the war and integration there was always gonna be some heated times back then. The media just found a channel for it with those two fighters.
    as popular as ali is today, he was pretty controversial back in the day. but like i said... have to give ali credit, when all was said and done he backed it up!!!

    george is just the kind of guy you want to hang out with, lol....but not piss off!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. Foreman said that his loss to Ali haunted him for many years. Ali imo was the type of fighter you would never want to bet against. A lot of people hated his cockiness but I thought it was genius, because he could back it up.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  15. If you listen to that fight you can hear Ali's corner calling for the ropes to be loosened. Tricky jerk.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Foreman said that his loss to Ali haunted him for many years. Ali imo was the type of fighter you would never want to bet against. A lot of people hated his cockiness but I thought it was genius, because he could back it up.
    ali wouldn't give george a rematch, though.....at least ali didn't duck fighters the way guys like merriweather do today!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. Boxing boxing boxing.... GEEZ!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Boxing boxing boxing.... GEEZ!
    the sweet science...
    when i was in the navy back in the 70's i was on a carrier...every fri night they would have smokers. anybody who had a beef could challenge to a smoker. a smoker was a ring set up on the hanger bay, had gloves, ref a bell everything....much better way to settle differences than with guns...you don't have to be all that manly to pull a trigger, imo...

    i think gangs need to have smokers, lol.


    and with that i am out...gotta get some sleep before work tonight, enjoy!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. ok well here's my app.
    Been on here a few years now. Have a few logs on here. Haven't tried a sleep aid supp but need one.. I don't have any issues falling asleep but never wake up feeling refreshed, no matter how many hours of sleep I get.
    Link to most recent log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ironf...ml#post4054287



    Knock out vid link..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTGN1...e_gdata_player

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    ok well here's my app.
    Been on here a few years now. Have a few logs on here. Haven't tried a sleep aid supp but need one.. I don't have any issues falling asleep but never wake up feeling refreshed, no matter how many hours of sleep I get.
    Link to most recent log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ironf...ml#post4054287

    Knock out vid link.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTGN1tfNRgo&feature=yo utube_gdata_player
    Good app! Nice link too
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    ok well here's my app.
    Been on here a few years now. Have a few logs on here. Haven't tried a sleep aid supp but need one.. I don't have any issues falling asleep but never wake up feeling refreshed, no matter how many hours of sleep I get.
    Link to most recent log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ironf...ml#post4054287



    Knock out vid link..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTGN1...e_gdata_player
    Oh man, laid out!! What a kind bully to turn him on his side so he doesn't aspirate (inhale vomit, into lungs).

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    the sweet science...
    when i was in the navy back in the 70's i was on a carrier...every fri night they would have smokers. anybody who had a beef could challenge to a smoker. a smoker was a ring set up on the hanger bay, had gloves, ref a bell everything....much better way to settle differences than with guns...you don't have to be all that manly to pull a trigger, imo...

    i think gangs need to have smokers, lol.

    and with that i am out...gotta get some sleep before work tonight, enjoy!!!
    That sounds awesome. I'm not old enough to have experienced and appreciate boxing in its glory days. I agree though it takes a man to fist fight fairly. Anyone can shoot a gun. It's the reason behind the action.


    Oh yeah, I think I'd love g8 too because I have slept like crap lately. Premed+PLing sucks.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    at least ali didn't duck fighters the way guys like merriweather do today!!!
    Nope, but he dodged a draft. I have no respect for Ali, whatsoever.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Nope, but he dodged a draft. I have no respect for Ali, whatsoever.
    good point, and a stance to be expected from a diehard military man

  25. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Oh man, laid out!! What a kind bully to turn him on his side so he doesn't aspirate (inhale vomit, into lungs).
    Lol that dude has one hell of a b#%*# slap..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How many of you shoot when someone knocks on your door ?
    By lutherblsstt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 03:26 PM
  2. What did you do for cardio the weeks out from competing?
    By Funny Monkey in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-30-2005, 12:05 AM
  3. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-28-2005, 10:21 PM
  4. 1-test vs M1T? Were gonna shut you down!!
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2003, 03:36 AM
Log in
Log in