Mama said knock you out, FINAFLEX gonna knock you out!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    http://youtu.be/VQdC8oxhDWY
    I know I already submitted one but this is another great one
    That was badasss

2. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Nutra had it for a steal so I did end up picking some up, but ran out last week. I am still repping for BPS

I'm 41 and have been training off and on for most of my life. I train 6-7 days a week, right now focusing of bulking and strength. I am a problem sleeper and have tried everything from Ambien to Melatonin to help me to sleep.
    I will provide a daily log as well as video final review.
    a couple of my logs....
    Lecheek's Getting Reggie Ripped and Hyper!
    Updating my MAN CARD with MAN Sports PF3
    Favorite Knockout
    Oh man, I had to watch this a couple of times. ha ha, this guy got rocked.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Oh man, I had to watch this a couple of times. ha ha, this guy got rocked.
    I know right? Double ko, crazy!
    Life's a garden, dig it

4. I'm interested.. How many post per week are required for this great opportunity ?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    I'm interested.. How many post per week are required for this great opportunity ?
    we do not stipulate any required # of posts, simply update regularly and in good taste
    •   

6. bump for the w/e crew

7. Awesome opportunity to try an awesome sleeping aid supp....get those freakin apps in....I love a good knock out.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

8. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Well, i love to sleep, I love to workout, and I love to log products. I am an active member on the boards, and I am learning something new from all of the members here and on other boards as well. I am totally committed to providing a thorough and detailed log.

LOG LINKS:

SGT Reg’s PERFORM BCAA log-(sponsored by Formutech Nutrition)
    Nolvadren XT- Making a Hard Soldier, Even Harder
    AgeForce: The Final Cut! (Fat Burner Patch, Sponsored)
    Unleashing my SuperPower with POWERMAX! *Sponsored*
    GAMEDAY by MAN SPORTS (sponsored-mini log)
    Addicted to SPEED! (SpeedX3) NOT SPONSORED
    Dual Log, Anabolic Algorithm Stack (sponsored by MAN)
    Drewsicle3210 gets RIPPED and HYPER- Sponsored by LECHEEK

A flashback knockout:

"Mike Tyson's fastest knock out was in 30 seconds. This was while fighting against Marvis Frazier in 1986. After this fight with Tyson, Frazier did not contend for a title again." (ask.com)

http://youtu.be/vCHtnEqTUFs

Booom!! G8!!
    buster douglas ko'ing tyson in the 10th was amazing!!! but the rumble in the jungle was the best fight i ever saw...how ali was able to withstand the punishment foreman was inflicting and then come back and knock out george was nothing short of incredible....big george was a monster!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

buster douglas ko'ing tyson in the 10th was amazing!!! but the rumble in the jungle was the best fight i ever saw...how ali was able to withstand the punishment foreman was inflicting and then come back and knock out george was nothing short of incredible....big george was a monster!!!
    Where is your app?!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

10. ^^ yeah Tom - you can't talk knockouts in here w/o dropping an app down

11. Soooooo nobody wants free night night juice? Common people! Don't make me steal all the promo swagg.

12. I do, but I logged it a couple of months ago. That said... lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, g8 was something i have wanted to try since it 1st came out. one of my favorites in this catagory was the og formula somnidren by mst, and the og powerful. from all i have read i think g8 might give those 2 a run for the money.

been on this forum for awhile and have a few logs i have done, can't do links so you will just have to take me at my word.

btw-i lost $200 on the douglass/tyson fight but was pulling for douglass anyways...if my money were on douglass i think it was paying around 200 to 1, if my math is correct i think that a $200 bet would pay $40,000, DAMN!!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

ok, g8 was something i have wanted to try since it 1st came out. one of my favorites in this catagory was the og formula somnidren by mst, and the og powerful. from all i have read i think g8 might give those 2 a run for the money.

been on this forum for awhile and have a few logs i have done, can't do links so you will just have to take me at my word.

btw-i lost $200 on the douglass/tyson fight but was pulling for douglass anyways...if my money were on douglass i think it was paying around 200 to 1, if my math is correct i think that a $200 bet would pay $40,000, DAMN!!!!
    Oh man........an upset if the ages there.

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the man has damn near 24k posts on this forum over 7.5yrs of time .... i think we can take him at his word

yeah you can't take that bet tho, i don't care what the odds were
    well maybe if they were tall enough, i might waste $1 on a bet, but woe is the guy who plays the ridiculous underdogs religiously all his life

16. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Oh man........an upset if the ages there.
    the 1 fight of his entire career that buster trained hard got fit and was prepared to win...i bet tyson freaked when he saw buster at the weigh in, wtf!!! tyson was ready for the usual fat out of shape buster...

but ali beating foreman seals ali as the best fighter of all time...if they were same era i would have loved to have seen ali drop down and beat the crap out of floyd 'all mouth' merriweather. can you imagine the beat down ali would have given old floyd...priceless!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    the man has damn near 24k posts on this forum over 7.5yrs of time .... i think we can take him at his word

yeah you can't take that bet tho, i don't care what the odds were
    well maybe if they were tall enough, i might waste $1 on a bet, but woe is the guy who plays the ridiculous underdogs religiously all his life
    playing the underdog religiously all the time is indeed foolhardy....but it's fun to occassionally play a hunch, lol....but tyson was so big a favorite i damn near would have bet my house on him winning...but i said the same about ucla beating princeton when the ncaa finals were in indy, went to a free practice session at the lod hoosier dome and thought, this is going to be a blow out, prince put a douglass on ucla, lol...
  18. Mama said knock you out, FINAFLEX gonna knock you out!

Tyson's downfall was not training properly, allowing his personal life to interfere with his professional life, and his partying in Tokyo the night before the fight. Losing his trainer and mentor Cus D'Amato started his downfall initially. He was never the same after. Very unfortunate for someone who was so promising.
    Life's a garden, dig it

19. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Tyson's downfall was not training properly, allowing his personal life to interfere with his professional life, and his partying in Tokyo the night before the fight. Losing his trainer and mentor Cus D'Amato started his downfall initially. He was never the same after. Very unfortunate for someone who was so promising.
    Yep. His life went to shyt without his handler.

20. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    dude...tyson would have kicked buster's arse blindfolded if buster showed up in his normal shape and conditioning, buster caught iron mike off guard, lol...imo, it had more to do with buster being in shape and ready to fight than tyson not.

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    dude...tyson would have kicked buster's arse blindfolded if buster showed up in his normal shape and conditioning, buster caught iron mike off guard, lol...imo, it had more to do with buster being in shape and ready to fight than tyson not.
    Tyson on point beats Douglas in shape any day
    Life's a garden, dig it

22. Tyson also got KO'd on a quick count. Let's not forget.

23. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Tyson also got KO'd on a quick count. Let's not forget.
    I remember screaming at the ref during that!
    Life's a garden, dig it

24. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Tyson also got KO'd on a quick count. Let's not forget.
    lol....lots of people lost big bucks that night, most got up and left without much protest...tells me they knew tyson was done.

25. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I remember screaming at the ref during that!
    probably wasn't the 1st time....probably won't be the last, lol.

i've seen much worse from refs in prize fighting!!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    probably wasn't the 1st time....probably won't be the last, lol.

i've seen much worse from refs in prize fighting!!!
    Kind of a thankless job honestly. Similar to a kicker if you get it right it's because you were supposed to if you get it wrong everyone hates you lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

27. nobody likes refs

Tyson was doomed to fall, i have nothing against the guy but what has transpired since that fight (and before it as well) shows he was not ready to have such spotlight cast upon him

was just a matter of time -- that's what makes these guys who do it yr in/yr out over such long timeframe, so special IMO

28. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nobody likes refs

Tyson was doomed to fall, i have nothing against the guy but what has transpired since that fight (and before it as well) shows he was not ready to have such spotlight cast upon him

was just a matter of time -- that's what makes these guys who do it yr in/yr out over such long timeframe, so special IMO
    Well said! Tyson made a ton of money at a very young age and just couldn't handle it. You see it in football fairly often and it has happened to some UFC fighters as well.
    Life's a garden, dig it

29. I guess I'll give this one a shot.

I'm 19 soon to be 20. Currently dry weight is just under 190. Train for powerlifting but still looking for my first meet. Current gym numbers are 385/315/550. I love lifting for so many reasons. I am most definitely committed to running a complete log for G8. I have not done a sponsored log but have done logs on my own for products like Natadrol, formadrol, anabeta, erase, DAA, DPOL, and others. Most of my current logs are training focused but have notes on the supplements I take. I can easily run a second log devoted to G8 and give detailed response and notes on how it affects me.

My favorite knockout of all time would be... hard to pick. Well go w/ #7 on this list because Anderson is a no fawks given Bad A and doesn't protect himself because he's just so fast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV5uR3XjFDA
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

30. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I guess I'll give this one a shot.

I'm 19 soon to be 20. Currently dry weight is just under 190. Train for powerlifting but still looking for my first meet. Current gym numbers are 385/315/550. I love lifting for so many reasons. I am most definitely committed to running a complete log for G8. I have not done a sponsored log but have done logs on my own for products like Natadrol, formadrol, anabeta, erase, DAA, DPOL, and others. Most of my current logs are training focused but have notes on the supplements I take. I can easily run a second log devoted to G8 and give detailed response and notes on how it affects me.

My favorite knockout of all time would be... hard to pick. Well go w/ #7 on this list because Anderson is a no fawks given Bad A and doesn't protect himself because he's just so fast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV5uR3XjFDA

Tell us a little about your background, link us to your previous logs, let us know that you're committed to provide a complete log and...link us to your favorite knockout of all time. We'll decide which ones we like best and those few will be the winners.
    Like this guy!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How many of you shoot when someone knocks on your door ?
    By lutherblsstt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 03:26 PM
  2. What did you do for cardio the weeks out from competing?
    By Funny Monkey in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-30-2005, 12:05 AM
  3. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-28-2005, 10:21 PM
  4. 1-test vs M1T? Were gonna shut you down!!
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2003, 03:36 AM