Mama said knock you out, FINAFLEX gonna knock you out!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Soooooo nobody wants free night night juice? Common people! Don't make me steal all the promo swagg.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I do, but I logged it a couple of months ago. That said... lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    buster douglas ko'ing tyson in the 10th was amazing!!! but the rumble in the jungle was the best fight i ever saw...how ali was able to withstand the punishment foreman was inflicting and then come back and knock out george was nothing short of incredible....big george was a monster!!!
    ok, g8 was something i have wanted to try since it 1st came out. one of my favorites in this catagory was the og formula somnidren by mst, and the og powerful. from all i have read i think g8 might give those 2 a run for the money.

been on this forum for awhile and have a few logs i have done, can't do links so you will just have to take me at my word.

btw-i lost $200 on the douglass/tyson fight but was pulling for douglass anyways...if my money were on douglass i think it was paying around 200 to 1, if my math is correct i think that a $200 bet would pay $40,000, DAMN!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

ok, g8 was something i have wanted to try since it 1st came out. one of my favorites in this catagory was the og formula somnidren by mst, and the og powerful. from all i have read i think g8 might give those 2 a run for the money.

been on this forum for awhile and have a few logs i have done, can't do links so you will just have to take me at my word.

btw-i lost $200 on the douglass/tyson fight but was pulling for douglass anyways...if my money were on douglass i think it was paying around 200 to 1, if my math is correct i think that a $200 bet would pay $40,000, DAMN!!!!
    Oh man........an upset if the ages there.

5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

the man has damn near 24k posts on this forum over 7.5yrs of time .... i think we can take him at his word

yeah you can't take that bet tho, i don't care what the odds were
    well maybe if they were tall enough, i might waste $1 on a bet, but woe is the guy who plays the ridiculous underdogs religiously all his life
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Oh man........an upset if the ages there.
    the 1 fight of his entire career that buster trained hard got fit and was prepared to win...i bet tyson freaked when he saw buster at the weigh in, wtf!!! tyson was ready for the usual fat out of shape buster...

but ali beating foreman seals ali as the best fighter of all time...if they were same era i would have loved to have seen ali drop down and beat the crap out of floyd 'all mouth' merriweather. can you imagine the beat down ali would have given old floyd...priceless!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    the man has damn near 24k posts on this forum over 7.5yrs of time .... i think we can take him at his word

yeah you can't take that bet tho, i don't care what the odds were
    well maybe if they were tall enough, i might waste $1 on a bet, but woe is the guy who plays the ridiculous underdogs religiously all his life
    playing the underdog religiously all the time is indeed foolhardy....but it's fun to occassionally play a hunch, lol....but tyson was so big a favorite i damn near would have bet my house on him winning...but i said the same about ucla beating princeton when the ncaa finals were in indy, went to a free practice session at the lod hoosier dome and thought, this is going to be a blow out, prince put a douglass on ucla, lol...
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.39%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

Mama said knock you out, FINAFLEX gonna knock you out!

Tyson's downfall was not training properly, allowing his personal life to interfere with his professional life, and his partying in Tokyo the night before the fight. Losing his trainer and mentor Cus D'Amato started his downfall initially. He was never the same after. Very unfortunate for someone who was so promising.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.26%

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Tyson's downfall was not training properly, allowing his personal life to interfere with his professional life, and his partying in Tokyo the night before the fight. Losing his trainer and mentor Cus D'Amato started his downfall initially. He was never the same after. Very unfortunate for someone who was so promising.
    Yep. His life went to shyt without his handler.

10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%

dude...tyson would have kicked buster's arse blindfolded if buster showed up in his normal shape and conditioning, buster caught iron mike off guard, lol...imo, it had more to do with buster being in shape and ready to fight than tyson not.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.39%

dude...tyson would have kicked buster's arse blindfolded if buster showed up in his normal shape and conditioning, buster caught iron mike off guard, lol...imo, it had more to do with buster being in shape and ready to fight than tyson not.
    Tyson on point beats Douglas in shape any day
    Life's a garden, dig it
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Tyson also got KO'd on a quick count. Let's not forget.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.39%

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I remember screaming at the ref during that!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%

lol....lots of people lost big bucks that night, most got up and left without much protest...tells me they knew tyson was done.
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%

I remember screaming at the ref during that!
    probably wasn't the 1st time....probably won't be the last, lol.

i've seen much worse from refs in prize fighting!!!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.39%

probably wasn't the 1st time....probably won't be the last, lol.

i've seen much worse from refs in prize fighting!!!
    Kind of a thankless job honestly. Similar to a kicker if you get it right it's because you were supposed to if you get it wrong everyone hates you lol
    Life's a garden, dig it
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

nobody likes refs

Tyson was doomed to fall, i have nothing against the guy but what has transpired since that fight (and before it as well) shows he was not ready to have such spotlight cast upon him

was just a matter of time -- that's what makes these guys who do it yr in/yr out over such long timeframe, so special IMO
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.39%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nobody likes refs

Tyson was doomed to fall, i have nothing against the guy but what has transpired since that fight (and before it as well) shows he was not ready to have such spotlight cast upon him

was just a matter of time -- that's what makes these guys who do it yr in/yr out over such long timeframe, so special IMO
    Well said! Tyson made a ton of money at a very young age and just couldn't handle it. You see it in football fairly often and it has happened to some UFC fighters as well.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I guess I'll give this one a shot.

I'm 19 soon to be 20. Currently dry weight is just under 190. Train for powerlifting but still looking for my first meet. Current gym numbers are 385/315/550. I love lifting for so many reasons. I am most definitely committed to running a complete log for G8. I have not done a sponsored log but have done logs on my own for products like Natadrol, formadrol, anabeta, erase, DAA, DPOL, and others. Most of my current logs are training focused but have notes on the supplements I take. I can easily run a second log devoted to G8 and give detailed response and notes on how it affects me.

My favorite knockout of all time would be... hard to pick. Well go w/ #7 on this list because Anderson is a no fawks given Bad A and doesn't protect himself because he's just so fast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV5uR3XjFDA
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.26%

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I guess I'll give this one a shot.

I'm 19 soon to be 20. Currently dry weight is just under 190. Train for powerlifting but still looking for my first meet. Current gym numbers are 385/315/550. I love lifting for so many reasons. I am most definitely committed to running a complete log for G8. I have not done a sponsored log but have done logs on my own for products like Natadrol, formadrol, anabeta, erase, DAA, DPOL, and others. Most of my current logs are training focused but have notes on the supplements I take. I can easily run a second log devoted to G8 and give detailed response and notes on how it affects me.

My favorite knockout of all time would be... hard to pick. Well go w/ #7 on this list because Anderson is a no fawks given Bad A and doesn't protect himself because he's just so fast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV5uR3XjFDA

Tell us a little about your background, link us to your previous logs, let us know that you're committed to provide a complete log and...link us to your favorite knockout of all time. We'll decide which ones we like best and those few will be the winners.
    Like this guy!

21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%

enough of tyson...how about ali?
    ali is very popular today and has been for awhile, but back in the lat 60's early 70's ali was much hated for his stance on the war in vietnam[got a deferment], taking a muslim name, and his support of radical groups like the black panthers. foreman was in effect the great white hope to bring down ali, much of white america hated ali during this time. foreman went on all the talk shows talking about suits he had tailored because his arms were too big, big george was a monster....remember that foreman was the heavy favorite to beat ali and most sport reporters mostly all white were all pulling for george. howard cossell built his carrer around his backing of ali when it was clearly unpopular to do so.

even those who hated ali have to admire the man, he backed up the talk....and ali did a lot of talking, lol.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.26%

Foreman is a HUGE guy. I've meet him a bunch of time and his hands are as big as dinner plates. Silly really.

Between the war and integration there was always gonna be some heated times back then. The media just found a channel for it with those two fighters.

23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Foreman is a HUGE guy. I've meet him a bunch of time and his hands are as big as dinner plates. Silly really.

Between the war and integration there was always gonna be some heated times back then. The media just found a channel for it with those two fighters.
    as popular as ali is today, he was pretty controversial back in the day. but like i said... have to give ali credit, when all was said and done he backed it up!!!

george is just the kind of guy you want to hang out with, lol....but not piss off!!!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.39%

Foreman said that his loss to Ali haunted him for many years. Ali imo was the type of fighter you would never want to bet against. A lot of people hated his cockiness but I thought it was genius, because he could back it up.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.26%

If you listen to that fight you can hear Ali's corner calling for the ropes to be loosened. Tricky jerk.

26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%

Foreman said that his loss to Ali haunted him for many years. Ali imo was the type of fighter you would never want to bet against. A lot of people hated his cockiness but I thought it was genius, because he could back it up.
    ali wouldn't give george a rematch, though.....at least ali didn't duck fighters the way guys like merriweather do today!!!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.06%

Boxing boxing boxing.... GEEZ!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Boxing boxing boxing.... GEEZ!
    the sweet science...
    when i was in the navy back in the 70's i was on a carrier...every fri night they would have smokers. anybody who had a beef could challenge to a smoker. a smoker was a ring set up on the hanger bay, had gloves, ref a bell everything....much better way to settle differences than with guns...you don't have to be all that manly to pull a trigger, imo...

i think gangs need to have smokers, lol.

and with that i am out...gotta get some sleep before work tonight, enjoy!!!
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.87%

ok well here's my app.
    Been on here a few years now. Have a few logs on here. Haven't tried a sleep aid supp but need one.. I don't have any issues falling asleep but never wake up feeling refreshed, no matter how many hours of sleep I get.
    Link to most recent log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ironf...ml#post4054287

Knock out vid link..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTGN1...e_gdata_player
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    ok well here's my app.
    Been on here a few years now. Have a few logs on here. Haven't tried a sleep aid supp but need one.. I don't have any issues falling asleep but never wake up feeling refreshed, no matter how many hours of sleep I get.

Knock out vid link.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTGN1tfNRgo&feature=yo utube_gdata_player
    Good app! Nice link too

31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.25%

ok well here's my app.

Knock out vid link..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTGN1...e_gdata_player
    Oh man, laid out!! What a kind bully to turn him on his side so he doesn't aspirate (inhale vomit, into lungs).
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.06%

the sweet science...
    when i was in the navy back in the 70's i was on a carrier...every fri night they would have smokers. anybody who had a beef could challenge to a smoker. a smoker was a ring set up on the hanger bay, had gloves, ref a bell everything....much better way to settle differences than with guns...you don't have to be all that manly to pull a trigger, imo...

i think gangs need to have smokers, lol.

and with that i am out...gotta get some sleep before work tonight, enjoy!!!
    That sounds awesome. I'm not old enough to have experienced and appreciate boxing in its glory days. I agree though it takes a man to fist fight fairly. Anyone can shoot a gun. It's the reason behind the action.

Oh yeah, I think I'd love g8 too because I have slept like crap lately. Premed+PLing sucks.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

at least ali didn't duck fighters the way guys like merriweather do today!!!
    Nope, but he dodged a draft. I have no respect for Ali, whatsoever.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.86%

good point, and a stance to be expected from a diehard military man
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.87%

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

Oh man, laid out!! What a kind bully to turn him on his side so he doesn't aspirate (inhale vomit, into lungs).
    Lol that dude has one hell of a b#%*# slap..
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.25%

Lol that dude has one hell of a b#%*# slap..
    Yeah, that was the perfect distance to execute that kind of slap. He has his whole body as leverage.
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%

indeed...one of many reasons ali was so hated by many. ali gets nothing but good press in this 'age of enlightment', most of the youngsters probably aren't even aware of ali's true past. over the years i have been able to seperate the things i disliked about the man from what he accomplished in the ring.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.25%

indeed...one of many reasons ali was so hated by many. ali gets nothing but good press in this 'age of enlightment', most of the youngsters probably aren't even aware of ali's true past. over the years i have been able to seperate the things i disliked about the man from what he accomplished in the ring.
    We're aware. Wait, what constitutes youngsters in this context?
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

I can name a lot of professional athletes that answered the call to arms, lived to tell the tale, and resumed their careers as professional athletes. Although he was an amazing athlete and fighter, his attitude was piss poor to put it mildly. He could talk a great game, but in all truth, he was a coward. Cassius Clay is a mockery of what an American icon should be.
    Joe DiMaggio (who demanded combat duty), Stan Musial, Ted Williams, Warren Spahn and hundreds of others served, why couldn't Ali. I don't wish physical ailments upon anyone, but Ali suffers now like he should, shuttering and drooling on himself.
    Sorry, end rant.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.26%

I can name a lot of professional athletes that answered the call to arms, lived to tell the tale, and resumed their careers as professional athletes. Although he was an amazing athlete and fighter, his attitude was piss poor to put it mildly. He could talk a great game, but in all truth, he was a coward. Cassius Clay is a mockery of what an American icon should be.
    Joe DiMaggio (who demanded combat duty), Stan Musial, Ted Williams, Warren Spahn and hundreds of others served, why couldn't Ali. I don't wish physical ailments upon anyone, but Ali suffers now like he should, shuttering and drooling on himself.
    Sorry, end rant.
    Hey now...I'm there only one who goes in rants round hurr.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How many of you shoot when someone knocks on your door ?
    By lutherblsstt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 04:26 PM
  2. What did you do for cardio the weeks out from competing?
    By Funny Monkey in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-30-2005, 01:05 AM
  3. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-28-2005, 11:21 PM
  4. Scientist figure out how caffeine keeps you awake
    By LakeMountD in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 01:43 AM
  5. 1-test vs M1T? Were gonna shut you down!!
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2003, 04:36 AM