No TRICKS, all TREATS (Logging Opportunity)

  1. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    No TRICKS, all TREATS (Logging Opportunity)


    AMS is looking for 3 loggers to run 4-AD. We are trying to find 3 individuals that will run 4-AD and can stack with any other compound they want, as long as 4-AD is the only test based supplement. We are looking for people that are going to run the MOST suppressive and libido killing stacks. Please post up a little about yourself, what you'd run, etc and I will pick a winner as soon as the best 3 are listed. Loggers must be 21 years of age and live in the US and must be able to start the cycle immediately upon receiving the product.

    Logging opportunities will be as follows:
    1. 2 bottles of 4-AD
    2. 2 bottles of 4-AD
    3. 1 bottle of 4-AD

    Good luck everyone!

    Name:  4-AD-ChromeRDe-150.png
Views: 210
Size:  28.3 KB


  2. dang if i had other products in my stash i would so apply for this.

  3. Planning to run hdrol for 6 weeks 75/100/100/100/100/125
    •   
       

  4. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Tryingtobe View Post
    Planning to run hdrol for 6 weeks 75/100/100/100/100/125
    What does your diet/lifting look like? Goals for this run?

  5. I will be running M-Sten RX it smashes
    my libido it's my second time running it its a good mass/strength builder I am 26, 225lbs 5"10 405bench 625squat I train 6days a week looking to put on more muscle mass and strength trying to look a little fuller I eat 6 small protein packed meals a day.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    What does your diet/lifting look like? Goals for this run?
    Very clean, high protein and fats, low carbs. Will be staying under 2800 calories with macros around 45/35/20 f/p/c.

    Lifting is kind of different since I do oly lifts as well(not to do actual competitions, I enjoy them and want to lift as much as possible in them). I train 6 days a week, hitting each group twice a week part, with actual squatting done 3-4 days a week.

    I'd be recomping/"lean bulking"

    I have the hdrol already, haven't started it yet.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    AMS is looking for 3 loggers to run 4-AD. We are trying to find 3 individuals that will run 4-AD and can stack with any other compound they want, as long as 4-AD is the only test based supplement. We are looking for people that are going to run the MOST suppressive and libido killing stacks. Please post up a little about yourself, what you'd run, etc and I will pick a winner as soon as the best 3 are listed. Loggers must be 21 years of age and live in the US and must be able to start the cycle immediately upon receiving the product.

    Logging opportunities will be as follows:
    1. 2 bottles of 4-AD
    2. 2 bottles of 4-AD
    3. 1 bottle of 4-AD

    Good luck everyone!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=90 444"/>
    I'm not running a super strong stack but am running 550xd/epi-v and my libido is trashed and def feel shutdown, lethargy is setting in also.

  8. Need stronger cycles. :-p
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Need stronger cycles. :-p
    alright fine. im gonna be running deca and dbol (50mg) along with 4-AD. hahahahahah

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Need stronger cycles. :-p
    Id be willing it add another hormonal to mine, make a suggestion. I got literally no side effects in my past cycles besides libido problems. So I'm willing to up it some. Lets put 4AD to the test

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Tryingtobe View Post
    Id be willing it add another hormonal to mine, make a suggestion. I got literally no side effects in my past cycles besides libido problems. So I'm willing to up it some. Lets put 4AD to the test
    i see what you did there.....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i see what you did there.....
    guilty haha

  13. test for 16 weeks
    Team Orbit
  14. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    test for 16 weeks
    "as long as 4-AD is the only test based supplement."

  15. Whats is the most surpressive ph for bulking?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Whats is the most surpressive ph for bulking?
    Superdrol!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  17. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Superdrol!
    Can you still get real superdrol?
  18. No TRICKS, all TREATS (Logging Opportunity)


    I am running Halo/Epi stack for 3 weeks and bridging that into a Halo/Tren stack for 5 weeks.
    My diet is a bulking one, I train 6 days a week focusing on strength
    Life's a garden, dig it
  19. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I am running Hdrol/Epi stack for 3 weeks and bridging that into a Halo/Tren stack for 5 weeks.
    My diet is a bulking one, I train 6 days a week focusing on strength
    What are you running the doses at?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    What are you running the doses at?
    First stack
    Halo 52.5/52.5/52.5
    Epi 45/45/45

    Bridged to
    Halo 75/75/75/75/75
    Tren 90/90/90/90
    Life's a garden, dig it
  21. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Bump.. lets get some more apps in.. I'd like to pick loggers this week!

  22. I will be running Msten extreme mass builder with blockade on cycle defense. Is this strong enough?
  23. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    I will be running Msten extreme mass builder with blockade on cycle defense. Is this strong enough?
    Isnt that an SD clone? If so, that'd be a good one.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Isnt that an SD clone? If so, that'd be a good one.
    Yes. (Methystenbolone).
    Ok so im 40,have a handfull of aas & ph cycles under my belt. I have done 6 logs on AM, been lifting over half my life in some form or another. I usually do GVT but may switch that up.
  25. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Picking the loggers today.. the winners are:

    Vanbeast: 2 bottles
    Niners4Reggie: 2 bottles
    wicked442: 1 bottle

    Please PM me your mailing addresses so we can get these out to you and you can start your cycles/logs.

  26. Pm sent. Thanx and congrats guys!
  27. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Vanbeast: I need your shipping info ASAP!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Vanbeast: I need your shipping info ASAP!
    I just sent it thanks as congrats to the others

  29. All of these were shipped today fellas. When you start your logs please drop a link in this thread. Also please try to include "AMS 4-AD" into your thread title if possible.

    Thanks!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  30. Sorry I'm taking so long guys post office is "overstocked" I swear in my town if they get more then 50 packages in a week they go crazy should get my stuff either later today or tomorrow

  31. Yes. I'm am interested in logging your product. Let me know whats required to get started.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 05:23 PM
  2. WTF Are All These Abreviations?!? LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES
    By stxnas in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 08:22 PM
  3. No frills GH Fragment log
    By jrkarp in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 02:00 PM
  4. SS's no Supplements Muscle Memory Log
    By supersoldier in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 08:42 AM
Log in
Log in