Training partner log!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Training partner log!


    Hey guys,


    Wanna win a bottle of recompadrol for you and your training partner? Listen up

    Rules:
    18 and over
    Us only
    Please review
    Pictures

    That's it.

    For your entry you'll be having what I like to call "FLEX WARS" with your training partners

    Essentially taking pictures if you guys just flexing trying to out do each other, videos get bonus points

    Best one wins. The winner will be chosen on the 17th and bottles shipped no later than the 19 of November since I will be back from competition then

    Get on it!


  2. Yanno what,

    Fck it. Ill toss in some metabolic powder too. Keep your aesthetics this holiday season!
    •   
       


  3. HOLY CRAP!!! Im in for the hell of it!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  4. Wow that's very generous
    •   
       


  5. This was my training partner for the last 1.5 years he just left the go play football for the Miami hurricanes!! I'm the old man 37 year on the right and he is 20, kept this guy pushing to run with the young bucks!! Lol

    Name:  image-2275004044.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  435.1 KB

  6. Name:  PIC_0146.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  160.8 KBName:  PIC_0150.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  154.0 KB

    The Titans have arrived!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  7. The video will be EPIC!!! @804
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=90 434"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=90 435"/>

    The Titans have arrived!
    Flex wars! **** yea !!

    Awesome opportunity for everyone involved

  9. Great Pic of us bro! This picture will be a joke come March... lls

  10. I wish I had a training partner
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    I wish I had a training partner
    Yea same here bro.

  12. oh well! let the flex off and dick measuring begin!

    gotta love some cocky bastards struttin their stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    oh well! let the flex off and dick measuring begin!

    gotta love some cocky bastards struttin their stuff!
    It's meant to be fun.

    I used to hav a blast doing this with my friends. Especially when I used to drink years ago lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    It's meant to be fun.

    I used to hav a blast doing this with my friends. Especially when I used to drink years ago lol
    the flex off or dick measuring? I still measure my dick-I keep a log of my progress so I know how well I'm progressing or if I need to change up my rep scheme.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    the flex off or dick measuring? I still measure my dick-I keep a log of my progress so I know how well I'm progressing or if I need to change up my rep scheme.
    Lmao. Flex wars.

    I don't advocate this sword fighting haha.

    Flex wars people

  16. hahahahahaha it is definitely on! hell no training partner travel to the closest AM member near you! Leggo!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  17. Bump for the sleepers!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  18. Lets get it done!


    Need more applicants in order to go through with this promo

  19. I really wish I had a training partner!! I train solo

    Recompadrol is amazing guys. Newb to recompadrol. Wish I would have choose it over other companies gda's a longggg time ago

  20. Oh yea son counting my first flex war win!

    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  21. Bump!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  22. hopefully it will be up soon enough but heck Its open season!
    @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=181706" target="_blank">804</a></u>
    @Jsam

    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    hopefully it will be up soon enough but heck Its open season!
    @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=181706" target="_blank">804</a></u>
    @Jsam

    Video Link: http://youtu.be/o1rbtqJpXDE
    Nice vids guys!

  24. Ps. That guy in the bak talking **** about ego is a douche.

    He curling 20s? Wtf

  25. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Ps. That guy in the bak talking **** about ego is a douche.

    He curling 20s? Wtf
    Sadly a Know-it-All who suffers from little man syndrome lls....We keep it social with em and nothing more, but one day he will shut up and just train lol
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post

    Sadly a Know-it-All who suffers from little man syndrome lls....We keep it social with em and nothing more, but one day he will shut up and just train lol
    Lol.

    I had a few people talkin **** at the gym during my shoot yesterday. Was going to kick one in the face

  27. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Lol.

    I had a few people talkin **** at the gym during my shoot yesterday. Was going to kick one in the face
    Everynow and again ya just gotta Spartan kick someone in the Chest!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  28. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Ps. That guy in the bak talking **** about ego is a douche.

    He curling 20s? Wtf
    That guy thinks hes the Shiz... He is remotely strong for a 135lb man... but he has made no progress since I've started going to this gym.. all he does is talk sh!t, brag about his test boosters, and creep on females... yeah... not one person likes him.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

    That guy thinks hes the Shiz... He is remotely strong for a 135lb man... but he has made no progress since I've started going to this gym.. all he does is talk sh!t, brag about his test boosters, and creep on females... yeah... not one person likes him.
    He was strong alcohol and excuses have changed his goals, reason I don't drink at all anymore
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How important is a training partner
    By kylasdaddy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 02:28 AM
  2. Training Partners
    By Quinc in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 08:30 PM
  3. 18 weeks out, Npursuit training partner
    By Ripped1 in forum Pics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 07:08 AM
  4. Bostonian in need of a training partner
    By Beowulf in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-08-2005, 01:35 AM
  5. Just wanted to introduce my training partner
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 12:19 PM
Log in
Log in