Dermacrine Loggers Wanted!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Dermacrine Loggers Wanted!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dermacrine Loggers Wanted!!

You've been asking for it and it's finally time!! BPS is looking for two of you swole brothers to try Dermacrine

Name:  Dermacrine_NEW_large.jpeg
Views: 325
Size:  15.8 KB
    •DHEA & Pregnenolone skin Gel
    •Resveratrol & 7,8-Benzoflavone prevent estrogenic side effects
    •Enhances athletic performance, recovery and strength
    •Increases GH & IGF-1 to support muscle growth and fat reduction
    •Pregnenolone provides hair-loss protection

The primary hormone in Dermacrine is DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) - the precursor to all anabolic/andrognic hormones in the body. Although DHEA has been available for years, and is found in many other hormonal supplements, Dermacrine offers a distinct advantage that makes it up to 20x more effective than regular pill or tablet based products. You see, with the rapidly absorbing Liqua-Vade technology, Dermacrine delivers DHEA to the blood stream within seconds. Within minutes, the body begins converting DHEA to other more anabolic hormones such as androstenediol, androstenedione and testosterone. This is where Dermacrine gets it's anabolic & androgenic horsepower - for increasing strength and lean muscle beyond your natural limit.

The DHEA is also converted to more powerful fat burning hormones such as 7-oxo-DHEA and 7-beta-DHEA. These are powerful thermogenic hormones that increase the rate of fat loss, helping you shed fat as you gain muscle.

The second hormone in Dermacrine is pregnenolone. This hormone was added in a precise ratio with the DHEA to balance and control conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which may cause hair loss in men prone to androgenic alopecia. Those sensitive to DHT who are concerned with hair-loss need not worry; Dermacrine won't cost you the hair-line! Pregnenolone is also a powerful neurosteroid, which can enhance cognitive focus and memory.

Since certain anabolic & androgenic hormones can convert to estrogen, Dermacrine was fortified with an anti-estrogen complex which consists of resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavone and chrysin. These are natural plant based compounds that block estrogenic effects such as gyno and fat storage. Resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavone and chrysin have also been proven to have potent fertility stimulating properties, which can help promote increased sexual desire, erectile function and stamina.

1. Administer lotion every morning, after a shower
    2. 150-190 lbs : 3 pumps, 191-230 lbs : 4 pumps, 231+ lbs ; 5 pumps
    3. Allow 4-5 minutes to dry
    *Apply to shoulders and upper-back for best conversion
    Only apply the product to clean, dry skin. Shaving off body hair is recommended, but not required. Also, avoid swimming, bathing or tanning for at least 6 hours after application.

Product Facts
    Pumps per bottle: 130
    DHEA 72mg**
    7,8-Benzoflavone (99%) 36mg**
    Resveratrol (99%) 36mg**
    Pregnenolone 18mg**
    Chrysin (99%) 9mg**
    Other Ingredients: Water, ethyl alcohol (organic), dimethyl isosorbide, ethoxydiglycol, propylene glycol monolaurate, Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), Trans-resveratrol (98%), 7,8,benzoflavone (98%), tiethanolamine, carbomer, pregnenelone, tetrahydropiperine..
    * Certified Organic
    † US Patent 6,849,645
    Version 1

WARNING:
    Product may transfer to others by direct skin contact. Avoid direct skin contact with new born children. Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
    NOTICE:
    Fast drying gel lotion, possessing fresh citrus scent.

Looking for 2 of our Iron Brothers to see what Dermacrine can do for them!!
    Just answer the following
    1.) Are you 18 or older?
    2.) Male or Female?
    3.) Have you used topicals before?
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
    5.) What else will you be using while logging this product?
    6.) Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
    7.) Are you willing to give a fair product evaluation during your log and a final review?
    8.) What is your training style?
    9.) Willing to post before/after photos and possibly a video? Videos are not necessary but are appreciated.
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.
    11.) Do you think the 49ers win the Superbowl?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1.) 24
    2.) male
    PP's sustain alpha
    at least, yes
    If I were chosen, I was already thinking about picking up some Epi-drol, and this would work wonders along side.
    Currently recomping, but will be lean bulking soon, if chosen I would start a lean bulk with this.
    7.) Are you willing to give a fair product evaluation during your log and a final review?
    absolutely, I would not want to receive false information from someone else
    bodybuilding training style, mainly high volume
    9.) Willing to post before/after photos and possibly a video? Videos are not necessary but are appreciated.
    not an issue, I've never taken any videos, but this would be a great time to start
    Gettin' AX Stacked BCAAs! (sponsored) (will be completed shortly), Formutech Level II mini-log
    sorry, no. Pittsburgh just won there first game, time to run the tables..... kidding, Peyton and the Denver Bronco's this years champs
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Good opportunity !
    I'd rather there was a bogo sale....
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Good opportunity !
    I'd rather there was a bogo sale....
    If you put in an app and get chosen, then buy one it would be a bogo
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbruiser739 View Post
    1.) 24
    2.) male
    PP's sustain alpha
    at least, yes
    If I were chosen, I was already thinking about picking up some Epi-drol, and this would work wonders along side.
    Currently recomping, but will be lean bulking soon, if chosen I would start a lean bulk with this.
    absolutely, I would not want to receive false information from someone else
    bodybuilding training style, mainly high volume
    not an issue, I've never taken any videos, but this would be a great time to start
    Gettin' AX Stacked BCAAs! (sponsored) (will be completed shortly), Formutech Level II mini-log
    sorry, no. Pittsburgh just won there first game, time to run the tables..... kidding, Peyton and the Denver Bronco's this years champs
    I read through your logs and have to say, nice job! Very honest and thorough. Even though you answered #11 incorrectly I am still very impressed with your app
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've always been curious about Dermacrine. What's its intended use? Or rather, how would one implement this into a program?

As far as #11, I would like them to win, hard to say they deserve it at this juncture, but, the seasons, she still be young.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I've always been curious about Dermacrine. What's its intended use? Or rather, how would one implement this into a program?

As far as #11, I would like them to win, hard to say they deserve it at this juncture, but, the seasons, she still be young.
    Enhances athletic performance, recovery and strength
    Increases GH & IGF-1 to support muscle growth and fat reduction and also increases libido
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Late night bump
    Life's a garden, dig it
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How would this work in pct?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    How would this work in pct?
    I wouldn't run it in pct.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I've always been curious about Dermacrine. What's its intended use? Or rather, how would one implement this into a program? As far as #11, I would like them to win, hard to say they deserve it at this juncture, but, the seasons, she still be young.

I think a lot of people use this as a test base while on PHs/DS to combat lethargy, libido loss etc... Basically it can be used as a great support underneath the pro hormones to combat neg sides from shutdown. Correct me if I'm wrong Reggie
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    I think a lot of people use this as a test base while on PHs/DS to combat lethargy, libido loss etc... Basically it can be used as a great support underneath the pro hormones to combat neg sides from shutdown. Correct me if I'm wrong Reggie
    You are absolutely correct. This method has proven very successful for many people.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So you really wouldn't need a PCT after this? How long could you continue with this after, then?

I'm trying to get back in the game. Would like to do a run of this.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    So you really wouldn't need a PCT after this? How long could you continue with this after, then?

For optimum results a "light" pct would be suggested. FormaSurge would be a great fit for this.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Post up an app
    Life's a garden, dig it
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great apps so far! Looking forward to following along.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Bump for more apps
    Life's a garden, dig it
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

Post up an app
    I will be posting up one soon. Have to do it at home.
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Bump for increased libido
    Life's a garden, dig it
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

1.) Are you 18 or older? YES
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    3.) Have you used topicals before? Yes
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes
    5.) What else will you be using while logging this product? My day to day Supps.
    6.) Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Cutting
    7.) Are you willing to give a fair product evaluation during your log and a final review? Sure I always do.
    8.) What is your training style? Bodybuilding.
    9.) Willing to post before/after photos and possibly a video? I can.
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. See below.
    11.) Do you think the 49ers win the Superbowl? I'm not sure who do they have that is good?

Basic Info from me:

Sex: Male

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 240

Bodytype: Endomorph

Training experience:
    Began training in high school for football, wrestling, and baseball. After High School didn't change to much for College, but after College slowed down alot got a job and married. Then it hit me one day I was looking at a picture of me and my wife and said "Who the Hell is that Fat A$$" It was me. So about 6 years ago I started my fight back to healthness and about 4 years ago I have really been training hard. Then I get in to a really bad rut with work life among other things. But I'm back and really pushing my self, for myself and my kids.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    (This is normal, but does change per how I feel that day ei. soreness, etc.)
    Monday:
    Elliptical / Cross Trainer:
    Barbell- Close Grip Bench Press
    Cable- Tricep Pushdown
    Barbell- Close Grip Bench Skull Crusher
    Barbell- Curl
    Dumbbell- Incline Curls
    Flat Bench Crunchs
    Treadmill

Tuesday:
    Stationary Bike:
    Barbell- Full Squat:
    Machine- Leg Extension:
    Barbell- Romanian Deadlift:
    Machine- Lying Leg Curls:
    Machine- Seated Calf Raise:
    Treadmill:

Wednesday:
    Offday

Thursday:
    Barbell- Behind Neck Overhead Press:
    Dumbbell- Standing Upright Row:
    Dumbbell- Lateral raise:
    Dumbbell- Lying Rear Lateral Raise:
    Barbell- Shrugs:
    Dumbbell- Shrugs:
    Flat Bench Crunchs
    Treadmill:

Friday:
    Pull Ups- Front:
    Dumbbell- Bent Over Row:
    Wide Grip Front Lat Pull Down:
    Cable- Seated Row:
    Cable- Pull Downs - VBar:
    Dumbbell- One Arm Row:
    Flat Bench Crunchs

Saturday:
    Cardio Day or Swimming

Sunday:
    Dayoff

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
    Normaly 30 to 1 hour after normal workouts. Also 20 mins in the morning before work.

Current supplements:
    Pre/Post workouts, Fish Oils, Fiber, Protien ESA for now, and Animal Pak Vit, Gut Health.

Current Diet:
    Breakfast: 5 egg whites and 1 whole egg, Ek. Toast
    Snack: hand full of Almonds or walnuts.
    Lunch: 1 Breast of Chk, Vegs or Fish and vegs. and a small saled with both
    Snack: about 1.5 hours before gym 1 breast of Chk and Vegs, 1 Protien Shk.
    Dinner: Changes a lot from Chk to Fish to Lean Red meats.

Current Daily water intake:
    Normally 1 to 2 gallons of water.

Short Term Goal:
    To really lose some fat off the mid section. I have not problem working out but it just doesn't come off. Plus the Arnold Classic is coming up and don't want to look alike a slob there.
    (Would be willing to do an extended run)

Long Term Goal:
    Get my body back in gear. For a healther life and longer life.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None.

Supplement history: I've used and tried a lot off Fat burners, diet Supres. and many others. Most Proteins, even a lot of the AppNut's own supplements and some we don't have with us anymore: The One, NeoVar, Omega-Essentials, 2nd Gear, Drive (Test Booster), Bio-Mend, Animal Pak, (Lot of different Animal Products).

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    1: WarcraftJJS got a Blue Bottle and its full of P-Bold.
    2: WarcraftJJS's Fat Smack/Slinshot Log (Sponsored)
    3: WarcraftJJS's Purple new drink is for InTraining (Sponsered)
    4: WarcraftJJS is freezing the burn with CARNOBOLIC!
    5: WarcraftJJS's 3 day review of HGHpro
    6: WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log
    7: WarcraftJJS going to war of fat
    8: WarcraftJJS got a Sliver Can
    9: WarcraftJJS dropping War on the iron with the help of "The One"
    10: Clif 20g Protein
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

1.) Are you 18 or older? YES
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes
    5.) What else will you be using while logging this product? My day to day Supps.
    6.) Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Cutting
    7.) Are you willing to give a fair product evaluation during your log and a final review? Sure I always do.
    8.) What is your training style? Bodybuilding.
    9.) Willing to post before/after photos and possibly a video? I can.
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. See below.
    11.) Do you think the 49ers win the Superbowl? I'm not sure who do they have that is good?

Basic Info from me:

Sex: Male

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 240

Bodytype: Endomorph

Training experience:
    Began training in high school for football, wrestling, and baseball. After High School didn't change to much for College, but after College slowed down alot got a job and married. Then it hit me one day I was looking at a picture of me and my wife and said "Who the Hell is that Fat A$$" It was me. So about 6 years ago I started my fight back to healthness and about 4 years ago I have really been training hard. Then I get in to a really bad rut with work life among other things. But I'm back and really pushing my self, for myself and my kids.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    (This is normal, but does change per how I feel that day ei. soreness, etc.)
    Monday:
    Barbell- Close Grip Bench Press
    Cable- Tricep Pushdown
    Barbell- Close Grip Bench Skull Crusher
    Barbell- Curl
    Dumbbell- Incline Curls
    Flat Bench Crunchs
    Treadmill

Tuesday:
    Stationary Bike:
    Barbell- Full Squat:
    Machine- Leg Extension:
    Barbell- Romanian Deadlift:
    Machine- Lying Leg Curls:
    Machine- Seated Calf Raise:
    Treadmill:

Wednesday:
    Offday

Thursday:
    Barbell- Behind Neck Overhead Press:
    Dumbbell- Standing Upright Row:
    Dumbbell- Lateral raise:
    Dumbbell- Lying Rear Lateral Raise:
    Barbell- Shrugs:
    Dumbbell- Shrugs:
    Flat Bench Crunchs
    Treadmill:

Friday:
    Pull Ups- Front:
    Dumbbell- Bent Over Row:
    Wide Grip Front Lat Pull Down:
    Cable- Seated Row:
    Cable- Pull Downs - VBar:
    Dumbbell- One Arm Row:
    Flat Bench Crunchs

Saturday:
    Cardio Day or Swimming

Sunday:
    Dayoff

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
    Normaly 30 to 1 hour after normal workouts. Also 20 mins in the morning before work.

Current supplements:
    Pre/Post workouts, Fish Oils, Fiber, Protien ESA for now, and Animal Pak Vit, Gut Health.

Current Diet:
    Breakfast: 5 egg whites and 1 whole egg, Ek. Toast
    Snack: hand full of Almonds or walnuts.
    Lunch: 1 Breast of Chk, Vegs or Fish and vegs. and a small saled with both
    Snack: about 1.5 hours before gym 1 breast of Chk and Vegs, 1 Protien Shk.
    Dinner: Changes a lot from Chk to Fish to Lean Red meats.

Current Daily water intake:
    Normally 1 to 2 gallons of water.

Short Term Goal:
    To really lose some fat off the mid section. I have not problem working out but it just doesn't come off. Plus the Arnold Classic is coming up and don't want to look alike a slob there.
    (Would be willing to do an extended run)

Long Term Goal:
    Get my body back in gear. For a healther life and longer life.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None.

Supplement history: I've used and tried a lot off Fat burners, diet Supres. and many others. Most Proteins, even a lot of the AppNut's own supplements and some we don't have with us anymore: The One, NeoVar, Omega-Essentials, 2nd Gear, Drive (Test Booster), Bio-Mend, Animal Pak, (Lot of different Animal Products).

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    1: WarcraftJJS got a Blue Bottle and its full of P-Bold.
    2: WarcraftJJS's Fat Smack/Slinshot Log (Sponsored)
    3: WarcraftJJS's Purple new drink is for InTraining (Sponsered)
    4: WarcraftJJS is freezing the burn with CARNOBOLIC!
    5: WarcraftJJS's 3 day review of HGHpro
    6: WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log
    7: WarcraftJJS going to war of fat
    8: WarcraftJJS got a Sliver Can
    9: WarcraftJJS dropping War on the iron with the help of "The One"
    10: Clif 20g Protein
    Very impressive app bro! Thanks for throwing it up.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

this would be something i am interested in. i have two logs to do right now as you know . don't know if this would be stretching myself to thin. since i am having trouble with dhea products from another site this might be the thing.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    this would be something i am interested in. i have two logs to do right now as you know . don't know if this would be stretching myself to thin. since i am having trouble with dhea products from another site this might be the thing.
    Are your other logs 30 day logs?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Are your other logs 30 day logs?
    Yeah.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Let's see some more apps fellas
    Life's a garden, dig it
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

i'll throw mine in.
    1.) Are you 18 or older? yes 52
    2.) Male or Female? male
    3.) Have you used topicals before? negative
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? yes no problem
    5.) What else will you be using while logging this product? pwo and a joint support. may be able to a add in a prohormone or two in the middle
    6.) Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? bulk full on 15 lb gain at least
    7.) Are you willing to give a fair product evaluation during your log and a final review? absolutely see my logs on my profile
    8.) What is your training style? 5/3/1wendler
    9.) Willing to post before/after photos and possibly a video? Videos are not necessary but are appreciated. yes for sure

px black (semi sponsored) from finaflex by chefbo
    MANsports PURE PF3 swelling up log -chefbo
    performax(sponsored) superhero Powermax log by chefbo
    formutech's flexible joint support beta test by Bo

11.) Do you think the 49ers win the Superbowl? what the hell , no way redskins !

anything else needed let me know love to see what this will do for 52 years old. good luck to all. thanks Reggie!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    i'll throw mine in.
    1.) Are you 18 or older? yes 52
    2.) Male or Female? male
    3.) Have you used topicals before? negative
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? yes no problem
    5.) What else will you be using while logging this product? pwo and a joint support. may be able to a add in a prohormone or two in the middle
    6.) Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? bulk full on 15 lb gain at least
    7.) Are you willing to give a fair product evaluation during your log and a final review? absolutely see my logs on my profile
    8.) What is your training style? 5/3/1wendler
    9.) Willing to post before/after photos and possibly a video? Videos are not necessary but are appreciated. yes for sure
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. on my profile page
    11.) Do you think the 49ers win the Superbowl? what the hell , no way redskins !

anything else needed let me know love to see what this will do for 52 years old. good luck to all. thanks Reggie!
    Thanks for the app chef!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Still time to get those apps in
    Life's a garden, dig it
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Moving on up!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

1.) Are you 18 or older? 38
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes even though I have been more of a lurker than a contributing member. In the past I have maintained a daily log for over 2 years
    5.) What else will you be using while logging this product? Creapure, bcaa powder, preworkout, pct rx 650 ( just finished two bottles of finaflex 1 andro) whey protein
    6.) Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Clean bulk
    7.) Are you willing to give a fair product evaluation during your log and a final review? Absolutely
    8.) What is your training style? A mix of bb strength and body weight
    9.) Willing to post before/after photos and possibly a video? Videos are not necessary but are appreciated. Photos
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Previously logged on bodyweightculture.com (site closed about a year ago).
    11.) Do you think the 49ers win the Superbowl? Nope
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengal View Post
    1.) Are you 18 or older? 38
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes even though I have been more of a lurker than a contributing member. In the past I have maintained a daily log for over 2 years
    5.) What else will you be using while logging this product? Creapure, bcaa powder, preworkout, pct rx 650 ( just finished two bottles of finaflex 1 andro) whey protein
    6.) Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Clean bulk
    7.) Are you willing to give a fair product evaluation during your log and a final review? Absolutely
    8.) What is your training style? A mix of bb strength and body weight
    9.) Willing to post before/after photos and possibly a video? Videos are not necessary but are appreciated. Photos
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Previously logged on bodyweightculture.com (site closed about a year ago).
    11.) Do you think the 49ers win the Superbowl? Nope
    Thanks for the app Bengal!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gonna toss this up assuming by the time this is done and shipped I will be done with my other log with about 13 days left.

1.) Are you 18 or older? yesh
    2.) Male or Female? Alpha
    3.) Have you used topicals before? Nope! Been waiting for this forever though
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Least I could do
    5.) What else will you be using while logging this product? Preworkout, sleep aid
    6.) Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Recomp, tired of bulking and cutting phases. like chasing my own tail
    7.) Are you willing to give a fair product evaluation during your log and a final review? The truth is all I offer
    8.) What is your training style? The typical bro split with some added accessory movement. Stephen's Energizer Bunny Log here is my on going log
    9.) Willing to post before/after photos and possibly a video? Videos are not necessary but are appreciated. Pics or no proof I always say
    Formutech Flexible Powder (Saiyan tested)
    StephenGarcia? More like ZzztephenGarcia (Rem 8.0)
    Stop stimul8-ing my jimmies
    Watch me swell up (with Swoll-N) 0.0
    11.) Do you think the 49ers win the Superbowl? If they kept Smith, I really wanted them to go last year vs Texans. Would have been a hell of a game
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Would love the opportunity to try something like this

1.) Are you 18 or older? 18+
    2.) Male or Female?Male
    3.) Have you used topicals before? Never
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Certainly
    5.) What else will you be using while logging this product? Protein, PWO and BCAA
    6.) Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Lean Winter Bulk
    7.) Are you willing to give a fair product evaluation during your log and a final review? Yes and always do, good bad or different
    8.) What is your training style? 4-5 days a week, 12-16 sets, 8-12 reps, getting old, have to watch the joints
    9.) Willing to post before/after photos and possibly a video? Videos are not necessary but are appreciated. Certainly
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Here are just a few

PF3 with Double S
    Finaflexing with Double s
    BioCor and Double S Team up
    11.) Do you think the 49ers win the Superbowl? Tough call, I am a Dolphins fan and hope we break 500.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Thanks fellas, that's a couple more strong apps
    Life's a garden, dig it
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Going to let this run for a little while longer. Let's see some more apps fellas!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Darn I just bought my 2 bottles two weeks ago! 3 days in and I feel great!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    Darn I just bought my 2 bottles two weeks ago! 3 days in and I feel great!
    Thank you for your support!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Thank you for your support!!
    You are welcome. What is the difference with the new version vs the old?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    You are welcome. What is the difference with the new version vs the old?
    Nothing to my knowledge
    Life's a garden, dig it
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Some solid apps in here so far. Liking the response.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Update To LG Sciences Lipoburn - Loggers Wanted
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 03:17 PM
  2. Test Force2 Loggers Wanted!
    By Feel The Burn in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 02:45 PM
  3. ProtoMax Testers/Loggers Wanted- 5 free bottles
    By RoadBlocK in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 10:03 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 08:12 PM
  5. P-Mag shipment on the way! Advice from Loggers wanted!
    By cowboy007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 05:09 PM