Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT testers needed!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. winners should have product by monday-wednesday of next week
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager


  2. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    winners should have product by monday-wednesday of next week
    I might have to start on Friday. I love starting a new stack on the 1st of the month.
    •   
       


  3. Perfect timing! I'm getting back to normal shift work next week! Can't wait to get this started!!
    SEMPER FI!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ddfox View Post
    I might have to start on Friday. I love starting a new stack on the 1st of the month.
    Lol, talking about freakin weird haha!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  5. looking forward to the logs, should see some nice results!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. I will be starting 11/11. Going to be away for the 2nd weekend of Nov. and don't want to interrupt the log.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I will be starting 11/11. Going to be away for the 2nd weekend of Nov. and don't want to interrupt the log.
    good thinking.. link us when u start it up!
    This Spot For Sale

  8. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    good thinking.. link us when u start it up!
    will do. Also, got the package today.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    will do. Also, got the package today.
    All I can say is I F'd up and applied for products/logs to close to each other. I will however be able to compare since both products are similar.

    I apologize I've never messed up like this.... It will be couple weeks out now.

  10. Got mine today. First dose of intimidate tonight and trop tomorrow. Will get the log up in the morning.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  11. Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    subbed
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. Package has arrived... Will start on Friday!!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ddfox View Post
    Package has arrived... Will start on Friday!!!!
    Awesome man, make sure you post a link to your log here!!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  15. Log is up!!! Hella excited to get this rollin!!

    Coming back with iForce Tropinol XT and Intimidate SRT
    SEMPER FI!!

  16. Man I wish I saw this thread sooner
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  17. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Man I wish I saw this thread sooner
    yeah, if i knew you were allowed to start log weeks from now i would have applied, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    yeah, if i knew you were allowed to start log weeks from now i would have applied, lol.
    Yeah I know ... I screwed up. 1st time I did this, I've just been busy and won't let it happen again.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Yeah I know ... I screwed up. 1st time I did this, I've just been busy and won't let it happen again.
    i don't think you were the only one...but props for owning up to making a mistake, that is rare these days!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Awesome man, make sure you post a link to your log here!!

    Mike
    Here We GO....

    Eat, Train, & Recovery with iForce

  21. Thanks for posting up guys, going to check em out now!!!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  22. Ok the mess up is over today day one for me. Will post link after workout today.

    Tropinol XP - IntimidateSRT redemption log getting boosted

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Ok the mess up is over today day one for me. Will post link after workout today.

    Tropinol XP - IntimidateSRT redemption log getting boosted
    Heading over to check it out now.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  24. Great logs so far!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stacking Forskolin + Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT
    By crbeden in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-23-2013, 09:21 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-01-2013, 08:25 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 04:38 AM
  4. Tropinol XP Triumph Stack - do I need to add an AI?
    By bakerwil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-23-2013, 12:28 AM
  5. Replies: 226
    Last Post: 02-15-2013, 01:43 PM
Log in
Log in