Going HIGH VOLUME for Halloween (ATHLETIX SPORTS)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello AMer's

This promo is all about HIGH VOLUME for this halloween :D. We are giving you 2 chances to win High Volume!

highvolumehalloween.jpg

How to enter Giveaway #1
Post a pic of something halloween related.

You can post up to 2 pics a day, each pic = 1 time your name will be entered into the draw. Winner will get 1 FREE tub of High Volume :fest30:

How to enter Giveaway #2
Tell us your experience with High Volume and which dosing protocol you use.

By doing this you will be entered into another draw for a chance to win a FREE tub of High Volume

Why is HIGH VOLUME "the #1" supplement of 2013 to use?

The Reviews,
High Volume (295 grams)
Athletix Sports "Acute FX & High Volume STACK" Logs
Athletix Sports "NEW" Non-Stim Pre-Workout Reviews, "HIGH VOLUME"

Other Feedback,
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/235487-high-volume-vs.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/233407-my-favorite-thing.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletix-sports/232591-athletix-sports-stacking.html

High Volume ingredient profile, why and how they work,
The combination of L-Citrulline, Agmatine, GMS & Plantago
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletix-sports/233303-athletix-sports-high.html

End date of promo- Oct.31st/2013 (Don't forget to check our facebook page out for weekly giveaways "Athletix Sports Facebook"

Rules
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* U.S and Canada Only

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
backpain-1292835351.jpg

I thought you forgot about making this promo lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Love me some high volume. My dosing protocol is 2 scoops preworkout mixed with a stim of some sort. Pumps and endurance are fantastic with HV.

Used it with my ARA stack as a GMS source as well, got me to a few new PR's

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Example pic, HIGH VOLUME always in action...

highvolumeman.jpg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dosing Protocol was 2 scoops in a fasted state upon waking with 4 caps of Acute FX, my experience?
The combination of the Glycerol in a blend for 5g worth was ridiculous for pumps. Days i would train arms i would feel like someone was shooting helium in them after about 3-4 sets of warming up and getting into my working sets.
The added benefits of CM and Agamatine just add more fuel to the fire and enhance what you are already getting, when you stack with Acute FX for a stim you are getting a major 1-2 punch that has one of the best stacks on the market when it comes to a pre-workout pump and volumizer aspect. Its not supposed to be a big fancy formula, its right to the point and gets the job done period. My overall experience showed 0 crash, and also showed some good PR's in the process from my log on this website, not to mention one of my first ever logs i ran on Anabolic Minds. The overall energy was smooth, no jitters, the pump/vascularity picked up after about a week and really flowed strong for the remainder of the log (20 workouts total) i found that is was hard to dose at full servings on a leg day because it would take away from trying to push your limits due to the pumps, so be cautious regarding that. that would be the only negative feedback i have had. the overall stim would last past the workout and into the post-workout period which shows exactly how strong 200+mg can truly be to some individuals who dont need a lot of stims to get the job done.

In the end, i was pretty vascular post-workout when i was stacked on the Volume/FX

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosing Protocol was 2 scoops in a fasted state upon waking with 4 caps of Acute FX, my experience?
The combination of the Glycerol in a blend for 5g worth was ridiculous for pumps. Days i would train arms i would feel like someone was shooting helium in them after about 3-4 sets of warming up and getting into my working sets.
The added benefits of CM and Agamatine just add more fuel to the fire and enhance what you are already getting, when you stack with Acute FX for a stim you are getting a major 1-2 punch that has one of the best stacks on the market when it comes to a pre-workout pump and volumizer aspect. Its not supposed to be a big fancy formula, its right to the point and gets the job done period. My overall experience showed 0 crash, and also showed some good PR's in the process from my log on this website, not to mention one of my first ever logs i ran on Anabolic Minds. The overall energy was smooth, no jitters, the pump/vascularity picked up after about a week and really flowed strong for the remainder of the log (20 workouts total) i found that is was hard to dose at full servings on a leg day because it would take away from trying to push your limits due to the pumps, so be cautious regarding that. that would be the only negative feedback i have had. the overall stim would last past the workout and into the post-workout period which shows exactly how strong 200+mg can truly be to some individuals who dont need a lot of stims to get the job done.

In the end, i was pretty vascular post-workout when i was stacked on the Volume/FX

http://s688.photobucket.com/user/LayzieBone085/media/Pictures/IMG_2581.jpg.html
Was wondering where u were!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome feedback guys!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Busy setting up my new macbook.
For your new job. That's messed up. I've been teaching for over a year and still haven't got one! Lol. I think I going to for Christmas.

Still haven't tried high volume :( heard good stuff though!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For your new job. That's messed up. I've been teaching for over a year and still haven't got one! Lol. I think I going to for Christmas.

Still haven't tried high volume :( heard good stuff though!
I bought it, i dont have a new job either. Still subbing. hope to land the full time this summer. Came DAMN close...

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Athletix High Volume

Entering by way of Giveaway #2

This has been the best preworkout I have tried to date. It provides clean energy, no jitters and packs a punch to keep you motivated and pumped through an entire workout. I have utilized this over the past month for my prep and it has me well ahead of schedule.

Example: Bench Press
Over last few weeks I hit several PRs and the most notable is the BP. In the past I could only hit a few max reps at 365 for 4-5 reps before tapping out in meet at 365lbs. Yesterday I touched 365x 4 sets x 10. PR city,

Example 2: pull-ups I've been repping pull-ups for up to 5 reps x 8 at the end if my workouts at a bodyweight of 352. So not only am I doing my bodyweight in bench for reps, I'm also pulling it with no problem. PR City

Example 3: Deads
Repping Deads for reps of 10 @ 135, 225, 315 and 3 on 405 with no straps or belt.

Example 4: Curls
I've done curls every time I enter the gym and the end of any workout. Doesn't matter if I do legs, Delts, chest or whatever I've done them upwards of 5 times in one week. Clean Energy! Curling 70lbs for reps of 6-8. The strongest I've been and with little sleep to boot.

How do I take it:
On an empty stomach, I have a high tolerance for stims and such and take anything I have utilized thus far this way. It's a very effective preworkout. I bet if I was any leaner than I am now I would show vascularity due to the High Volume of work I have been doing in the gym. Dosing @ 2 scoops.

How does it compare:
I place this above all the rest I have used. Dare I say it, yes including Jack3d Micro and Neurocore which I recently was using until receiving HV. I have put it to a true test and have not let up in the training. I have been off for the last 2.5 weeks and don't return to work until Monday for a week and off for another 3. So, I saved it just for this time period to give it a full go. I have been on a roller coaster with sleep, due to a newborn and toddler. I've taken advantage of two a days with the leave time. It's been an amazing run with HV and I vouch for the EPICNESS.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing feedback! Lets get some Halloween pics up in here, to make it easier, it doesn't have to have High Volume in the pic, just needs to be halloween related, 2 pics a day = 2 draw enteries.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
tumblr_m97v9gKikH1rdqkdso1_500.gif

if that doesn't scare you.....

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Just ordered my 2nd tub. Have the watermelon.. ordered the pink lemonade. I was a i force hemavol junkie until now.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Rules
* U.S and Canada Only

Thumbs up for the canucks!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rules
* U.S and Canada Only

Thumbs up for the canucks!!!
:D

I'm shocked their isn't more Canucks on AM, considering the canadian forums I've seen are horrible lol.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
:D

I'm shocked their isn't more Canucks on AM, considering the canadian forums I've seen are horrible lol.
Not many contests give us the chance to win, almost always US only. props to Athletix on that front :)

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
nope-18.jpg

where you can have it his way

gifs_12-1.gi.gif

high protein?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
image-144933916.png

I was lucky enough to recieve a free tub of High Volume a few weeks ago. I love the pink lem on ice but i usually mix 1-2 scoops with a stim pwo. The flavor is very good and the pump is crazy insane. If i'm doing shoulders i keep it at 1 scoop because the pump is almost painfull. Love it!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn guys! Jump on this promo, damn points system here with the pics, easy breezy way to win a tub of High Volume!!!

suk007

Awards
Guys, I'm new to AM, UK based, just received my two tubs of High Volume and from the reviews I have been reading I can't wait to get involved tomorrow. Any tips on how and when I should take it? I typically train after work. Thoughts very welcome. Cheers

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I usually do my pre about an hour before & 2 scoops of high volume about half an hour before I hit the gym.. great stuff

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing protocol for HV is 2 scoops taken pre-workout about 20-30 min prior. I had Watermelon and the taste was on point. Haven't tried too many Watermelon flavors but this was great.

The pump from the L-Citrulline is nuts (as well as from the Agmatine and GMS). I have tried other non-stims and never got a pump like I have from this. Something else I find weird from it being a non-stim, is the focus and energy.

Stacking with Alphamine is a great combination and if anyone hasn't tried it yet, I highly recommend it.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I still have not had the opportunity to try HV. I have really been wanting to though

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Happy Halloween!

Creepy_play_with_me.jpg

evilclown.jpg

Final day, Good luck to everyone