NEW Formutech Flexible POWDER! 5 loggers needed GTFIH!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We want 5 AM Members to log our NEW

Formutech Nutrition Flexible

Joint Formula POWDER!

Flex-Powder_zps6213f472.jpg
Flexible-Powder-Ingredients_zps5a62e5c9.jpg

That's right, the best just got better! Introducing our NEW powder form of the immensely popular and effective Flexible Joint Formula! We want 5 of you to do a 15 day sample log for us so we can get some feedback on this before it hits the market! Believe me, you will feel the difference in as little as 3-4 days!

Why is FLEXIBLE by Formutech Nutrition the most complete joint relief formula? The additions of Cissus Quarangularis and Hyaluronic Acid along with Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM make FLEXIBLE the most compete joint relief formula on the market. Why would you want to complement a joint formula with Cissus Quarangularis and Hyaluronic Acid?

Why we added Cissus Quarangularis?

• Reduces bone injury and accelerates bone healing!
  • Supports tendons and muscles!
  • Has shown to manage joint related pain and reduce swelling associated with physical activity!
  • Shown to assist in fat loss and building lean muscle!
Why we added Hyaluronic Acid?

• Increases the synovial fluid that bathes the joints and cartilage!
  • Acts as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues!
  • Affects the way the body responds to injury!
  • Maintains and regulates moisture within the tissue!
  • Facilitates the transport of nutrients into the cells and the removal of metabolic waste!
Remaining Ingredients Included:

Glucosamine Sulfate:

• Allows for an up take of sufate in cartilage tissue helping to keep the tissue healthy!

Chondroitin Sulfate:

• Holds water and encourages nutrients to flow around the joint and across cartilage tissue.

MSM:

• Supports healthy cartilage!

The addition of Cissus Quadrangularis Extract and Hyaluronic Acid helps reduce bone injury and cushions and lubricates the joints and other tissues. This along with the joint protection provided by glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM makes FLEXIBLE one of a kind.

Again, we are looking for 5 of you guys to log this for us for 15 days.

So tell me a little about yourself and exactly why you would benefit from our Flexible Joint Formula!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for this! I've just recently finished up an erase pro and dpol stack and had some joint issues during this. Since finishing things have continued (elbow pain) so I'm very interested in giving this a shot. I've never tried a cissus product before as this is really the first time I've lifted low reps/ heavy weights for any length of time and this never had any issues.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff is a miracle, trust me!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This could be an interesting one for an old man like me. I am having a small operation tomorrow and am hopeful to be back soon. Would love to give this a go.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This could be an interesting one for an old man like me. I am having a small operation tomorrow and am hopeful to be back soon. Would love to give this a go.
Good luck with your operation man. Hope everything goes as well as possible!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Flexible as a pill is great, but we now have a powder for those who don't like to swallow all those pills. If you have any joint issue I would get in on this. The flexible formula is a superior joint product. It mixes the best ingredient and hits from many different angles.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll give it a whirl. I haven't taken a cissus supp in a while (I need to though!)

Train 4x a week, powerlifting. I have a meet this Sunday. After that my focus will continue to be on slingin weight and gettin strong.

I have the occasional nagging shoulder/knees/hips, so this would definetly benefit me.

I keep detailed logs. I'll post multiple times a week and whenever pertinent. I'll give my honest feedback, good or bad.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Add my name to the list. I workout 4-6 times a week. I have a degenerated disc in low back( dont know if your supp will help),angry shoulders when bb benching, and lately the tendons on the inside of my elbows are acting up. Because of this i do a GVT type of workout. I would like to lift heavy again and hopefully your product could help.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some great apps so far guys!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this is not US only, count me in.

I'd def need that product because my strength has increased so fast lately that my joints and tendons can't keep up with it.

I'm currently hunting for heavy weights in compound lifts while being as lean as possible. Injury risk is quite big. Last week I did 7x385lbs SLDL and now I weight just 172lbs. Been more and more interested about heavy lifting lately.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this is not US only, count me in.

I'd def need that product because my strength has increased so fast lately that my joints and tendons can't keep up with it.

I'm currently hunting for heavy weights in compound lifts while being as lean as possible. Injury risk is quite big. Last week I did 7x385lbs SLDL and now I weight just 172lbs. Been more and more interested about heavy lifting lately.
Damn! Great #s for your weight dude!! Unfortunately it is US only for the promo. Sorry brother!

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
We are speaking with a distributor now that handles Finland. Hopefully VERY soon.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap ive been needing a joint formula ..been taking erase and it has increased my joint pain significantly ...I ran out of my joint supp ...literally woke up two nighrs ago and couldnt go back to sleep because my rlbows hurt so much! It was likd my growing pains from when I was a kid. Get me through yo my next paycheck joint pain free please! Pick me!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If for some reason everyone goes loco and you don't get your 5 let me know, interested in how the flavoring is and if this will help the old knees a bit

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
If for some reason everyone goes loco and you don't get your 5 let me know, interested in how the flavoring is and if this will help the old knees a bit
The flavoring is actually very good on Flexible powder. It mixes better when shaken than stirred. I believe the H acid doesn't mix as fast when stirred but taste is spot on. Much easier to flavor than we once initially thought.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn! Great #s for your weight dude!! Unfortunately it is US only for the promo. Sorry brother!
We are speaking with a distributor now that handles Finland. Hopefully VERY soon.
Haha, thanks! Actually I pulled 8x400 today!

BTW, what distributor you are talking about? Hopefully Powermyself, they're number 1 in Europe!

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
It is not but maybe I will reach out to them as well. We have just began discussions after the Olympia.
Thanks

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
I would like to give it a run. I am In a walking boot right now , I broke my ankle. Still have a few weeks in the boot. Just got back into the gym since the injury. Love to see if it could help my ankle, both bone and ligament. Also have the common shoulder nag and elbow from heavy weights.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
i'm putting inmy app. I suffer from shoulder and back pain because of bursitis . recovery is a must of rm at 52. to be able to keep going I need something that will get mey back quickly. I could profit from being able to lift more and more often if it lubes the joints. I work out 5 days a week 5/3/1 wendler method with heavy assistance work followed.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got some great apps! Going to select some winners in the morning!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Im 25 and I have the joints of an 80 year old man with arthritis and osteoporosis

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Keep apps coming guys. Swanky is going to puck a few winners tomorrow.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll give it a whirl. I haven't taken a cissus supp in a while (I need to though!)

Train 4x a week, powerlifting. I have a meet this Sunday. After that my focus will continue to be on slingin weight and gettin strong.

I have the occasional nagging shoulder/knees/hips, so this would definetly benefit me.

I keep detailed logs. I'll post multiple times a week and whenever pertinent. I'll give my honest feedback, good or bad.
i'm putting inmy app. I suffer from shoulder and back pain because of bursitis . recovery is a must of rm at 52. to be able to keep going I need something that will get mey back quickly. I could profit from being able to lift more and more often if it lubes the joints. I work out 5 days a week 5/3/1 wendler method with heavy assistance work followed.
Add my name to the list. I workout 4-6 times a week. I have a degenerated disc in low back( dont know if your supp will help),angry shoulders when bb benching, and lately the tendons on the inside of my elbows are acting up. Because of this i do a GVT type of workout. I would like to lift heavy again and hopefully your product could help.
Got a great group of winners for this promo, I'm stoked! Flexible always brings out the experienced guys, really looking forward to these logs and reviews!

Send over that shipping info guys, I'd love to get these out the door for you all today!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys - late to the dance but I can also attest that the pills have been phenomenal, nagging knee and shoulder issues have been almost non existent.

If you have tried other Formutech, you know you won't be disappointed!

percompllc

Awards
Can't send a PM as I am new to the forum. But I've been in the game for over 25 years (I'm 47) and just recently began exhibiting shoulder issues. Not sure if it is the joint or the tendon tie-in, but I'd love to give your product a go.

Thanks!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
wish i could log this, i have the worse knees of any 20 yr old you would ever see. basic training absolutely destroyed them, it gets so bad sometimes i can only stand for so long before i have to sit down or it becomes unbearable. i know i am going to have to have surgery when im older :(

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys should have added more cissus.
It takes a long time for glucosamine to show it's benefits so I suggest whoever logs this consider pre loading before starting.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys should have added more cissus.
It takes a long time for glucosamine to show it's benefits so I suggest whoever logs this consider pre loading before starting.
to be honest with you, everyone I've had try this (including myself) sees a huge difference well within the first week. The cissus might look underdosed to you as a standalone, but in synergy with the other ingredients, it's plenty. Sometimes in formulating supplements 1+1 doesn't always equal 2, it could equal 3 or 1. Combinations of ingredients can amplify each other, or diminish each other.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
to be honest with you, everyone I've had try this (including myself) sees a huge difference well within the first week. The cissus might look underdosed to you as a standalone, but in synergy with the other ingredients, it's plenty. Sometimes in formulating supplements 1+1 doesn't always equal 2, it could equal 3 or 1. Combinations of ingredients can amplify each other, or diminish each other.
Well put Swanks. That is for sure. I have ran SNS Cissus XT by itself and was very happy after a few months. When I started using Formutech's Flexible I was highly impressed at the quickness and effectiveness I got. The synergy I. This product is outstanding.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, all shipping info has been submited, thanks!!

Also, I misread the info on what we're sending out. It's 30 servings, 2 servings per day for 15 days. Sorry for the confusion!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Please also remember to link your logs in this thread. If anyone needs help let us know

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
no problem will have it up when it arrives. just to let you know i may be running a pwo along with this. it shouldn't skew anything unless you don' want me to. let me know .

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no problem will have it up when it arrives. just to let you know i may be running a pwo along with this. it shouldn't skew anything unless you don' want me to. let me know .
That's fine by me!

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
I would be heavily interested in this. Could Definitely use it. Multiple Log history.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine got in yesterday. Took 1 serving last night after a grueling leg/workout. Will post up a log today.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Really sweet. I would definitely cut that back.at ten ounces it is way too strong.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First dose going down

Will have link for you fellas tomorrow

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got mine in (wife forgot to tell me it came in while I was at work)

Log will be up today.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established