SWOLE is in Season! STRONG | MASSIVE | DENSE --> PRIME!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

USPlabs PRIME® // STRONG | MASSIVE | DENSE
USPlabs Prime (150 caps): Discount Prime Supplements

Secure YOURS for only $44.99!

Strength & Size WITHOUT Pro-Hormones?
Luckily, there is a better way. You see, there are tens of thousands of herbs found around the world...

And, wouldn't it make sense that some of these herbs would work with your body – not against it - to help your efforts in the gym?

Of course it would…

While many companies have tried in the past and failed, USPlabs has quickly garnered a reputation for producing effective products…

When dealing with herbals, it's ALL about the quality. Get the extract wrong or use a cheap version and you might as well be swallowing dirt!

Since its release in late 2008, USPlabs natural anabolic named "USPlabs Prime" has been a staple for those looking for results...

People were tired of feeling like crap and losing all of their gains after using pro-hormones. We spent a great deal of time & money to ensure we got PRIME right!

And get it right we did. Users swear by PRIME and that's why it's quickly become a #1 seller and has been voted #1 Platinum Non-Hormonal Anabolic Agent.*

So, with pro-hormones being phased out due to their illegality and unbearable, unwanted side effects, it's nice to know there's an alternative option that delivers…

A BETTER WAY?

Want it for FREE? Let's do this!

- Giveaway Question -

Swole is in season!
Post up your TOP bulking recipes, meal prep tips, nutrition shortcuts, etc.

>>> ENTER NOW <<<

You may enter as many times as you’d like; DAILY entries = MORE chances to win!
We will be selecting 10 random responses and hooking them up with a FULL Anabolic Jack3d Stack! Get ready to feel the power!

Ten (10) winners will be selected on 10/18/13. Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.
REF#AM003

USPlabs Prime (150 caps): Discount Prime Supplements

Secure YOURS for only $44.99!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Meal Prep Tips ---> Baked goods with protein powders, while they are baking (20-60 minutes) Cook up Chicken/Beef and starhces on the stove top or on a george foreman! KILLER time saver

Nutrition Shortcuts -- > Plan your MFP/Fitday the day in advance, tupperware up your food and this way there is 0 excuses TO NOT hit your calories macros.

Once my laptop gets out of getting restorted, ill drop some picture bombs in here to follow :)

Bulking?

Gotta eat big

Stirfry's CHEAP and good:

A little ice cream never hurt anyone:

Pancakes = PR's in the weightroom just sayin:

base pancake recipe:

120g Pancake Mix/Flour
1 Egg
2 Whites
1/3 cup milk
1 tbsp baking powder
3g Splenda
50g Greek Yogurt/Applesauce
1 Scoop Protein Powder

Blend that up and let it WHIRL

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Top bulking recipe:
It sure ain't for the faint of heart or shallow stomach:
in a blender
1/4C natty pb-
2C whole milk- can use choc milk if you want
1 banana
1/2C oats
2sc protein powder of choice (I like vanilla)
5ice cubes
1/4c berries of choice

Blend together and enjoy the lead weight in your stomach ha. If this doesn't keep you full for awhile you're a monster.

Nutrition tip:
PREP. Cooking in bulk and ahead of time allows for quick easy access to quality food

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
The best way to bulk is to EAT EVERYTHING in sight. Arnold and the gang did it back in the day and it hasn't changed since. The three C's: calories, carbs and creatine.

As long as you keep your ab routine up there is no reason why you shouldnt be pounding wheat bread and other high carb items. There are no nutritional shortcuts. The 45 minute anabolic window after working out should be filled with plenty of carbs and proteins. 1 trick i learned in high school with a limited budget is peanut butter sandwiches and milk before bed. Now that i can afford it that has changed to protein shakes w/milk&creatine and peanut butter sandwiches just give my body a little work to do while I sleep.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
The bulking that's worked for me is to add more liquid calories.

Mass Building Shake:
1 can of coconut milk (13.3 oz)
Whey isolate powder (however many scoops = 50g protein)
1 cup oats (ground in coffee grinder)
1-2 tbsp of chocolate syrup (occasionally for taste)
Ice
Water (if needed)

Blend all that together. Might need to play around with the liquid dosages. I strive for a milkshake type consistency, which is why I opt for coconut milk, as well as flavor.

Nutrition shortcuts:
-crockpot meals are your best friend
-make loads of pasta then freeze individual servings
-make bacon in the oven for ease and better cooking

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube_share;KC9ZmoN36qU]http://youtu.be/KC9ZmoN36qU[/video]​

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The best way to bulk is to EAT EVERYTHING in sight. Arnold and the gang did it back in the day and it hasn't changed since. The three C's: calories, carbs and creatine.
This is why people get fat
Anyone can eat crap all day long and feel like crap and look like crap in the process

This leasd me to my next bulking tip:

Even if you are Bulking counting your calories will optimize your gains and also your MUSCLE over FAT ratio.
Reach 1g minimum/lb of protein
20% of fats (minimum) and the rest carbs, if you are carb tolerant than trying upping your fats to compensate for a caloric SURPLUS which must be met to meet the requirement to bulk.

A bulk IMO is not an all out attack on food, it should still be controlled and there should still be MODERATION (1 cheat meal a week) with friends, family, or to be social but still hit some cravings or things you may not be able to allocate into your diet with your kcal needs.

Tips to combat this on a bulk? Get creative, use your protein powder to make baked goods

For Example:

OEP Protein Reese Cups:

Some people love desserts such as myself and when you can replicate a lower caloric item to still fight off the cravings and fit your calorie its a win win for
Bulking
Food Prep
and meal Tips!!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established

Meal Prep Tips ---> Baked goods with protein powders, while they are baking (20-60 minutes) Cook up Chicken/Beef and starhces on the stove top or on a george foreman! KILLER time saver

Nutrition Shortcuts -- > Plan your MFP/Fitday the day in advance, tupperware up your food and this way there is 0 excuses TO NOT hit your calories macros.

Once my laptop gets out of getting restorted, ill drop some picture bombs in here to follow :)

Bulking?

Gotta eat big

Stirfry's CHEAP and good:

A little ice cream never hurt anyone:

Pancakes = PR's in the weightroom just sayin:

base pancake recipe:

120g Pancake Mix/Flour
1 Egg
2 Whites
1/3 cup milk
1 tbsp baking powder
3g Splenda
50g Greek Yogurt/Applesauce
1 Scoop Protein Powder

Blend that up and let it WHIRL
i thought of you as soon as I seen this lol I new you'd bring some of your many awesome recipes.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I usually keep it simple. 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt. 1 scoop of protein powder. 2 table spoons of Pb and some Splenda. Easily 50+ grams of protein.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chef bob sure knows how to bring the gains. Just wish my metabolism was not poverty!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chef bob sure knows how to bring the gains. Just wish my metabolism was not poverty!
Hell, ill trade you for a few months ha. Mine feels like molasses at times.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never ever needed to bulk....In fact I have trouble losing not gaining. Getting enough calories is easy. You skinny people that need to bulk...I say add natural peanut butter to your protein drinks and some olive oil. Eat some extra nuts, nuts have a ton of calories and it's always easy to go over your caloric needs when eating nuts.

Another tip, have steak as much as you can. Steaks can and a ton of calories. Put cheese on things, good cheese though, not that processed crap. I've read Cheddar is a natural source of CLA.

If you're eating carbs, add butter to your taters. Or sour cream.

Don't waste money on "Weight gainers". They are way too expensive and just not worth the money. Go to the supermarket, purchase real whole quality food. Just eat. It boggles my mind that anyone would have a problem being able to eat enough to gain strength and muscle. Eating is not work, its easy, just pick up a fork.

Newbs- Count your calories and macros. Don't just wing it. Unless you've got years of experience and have seen quantifiable results with what you are eating, then you're gonna have to count.

Also if your stomach can handle it, drink Whole Milk. None of that low fat crap.

It's really pretty simple.

That's all I have for tips, if you want to call them tips, really just common sense.

Anyway, give me my bottle of Prime now.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may be able to eat more if you divide your meals into smaller meals spaced out. Eating a huge meals all at once you may get full faster and not be able to eat as much. If you eat more smaller calorie dense meals more often, you should be able to get more calories in. I won't debate about the small meals verses big meals. I know that shouldn't make much of difference as long as you get your calories in. I'm only saying you may be able to eat more total calories if you have smaller, calorie dense meals, more often. With the bigger meals you may end up bloated and not be able to eat for the rest of the day, or until several hours later and you may not be able to eat as much total.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You do realize that all cheese is processed right? Its a form of dairy and dairy is processed before sold.

Another Tip:

You should always utilize small forms of cardio HIIT and LISS while bulking they both have benefits for mass gain and can actually improve muscle protein synthesis as dictated in layne norton's research, you dont need a lot but just enough to help with nutrient repair, heart health, and keeping your cardiovascular system in check

Hwo to get big?
Eat Big?

French Toast!

[video=youtube;rfnKwfj-Tck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfnKwfj-Tck[/video]

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube_share;g8HqJhP_Z5M]http://youtu.be/g8HqJhP_Z5M[/video]​

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Post up your TOP bulking recipes, meal prep tips, nutrition shortcuts, etc.:

Nutrition tip: when bulking, try to get as many of your calories from whole food as possible. Too many shakes and gainers etc will not allow you to get all of the proper nutrients (micro specifically) that will help your body function at its peak.

Also, a good digestive enzyme can help to make sure everything you're eating is put to its best use!

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I say add natural peanut butter to your protein drinks and some olive oil. Eat some extra nuts, nuts have a ton of calories and it's always easy to go over your caloric needs when eating nuts.

Another tip, have steak as much as you can. Steaks can add a ton of calories. Put cheese on things, good cheese though, not that processed crap. I've read Cheddar is a natural source of CLA.

If you're eating carbs, add butter to your taters. Or sour cream.

Don't waste money on "Weight gainers". They are way too expensive and just not worth the money. Go to the supermarket, purchase real whole quality food. Just eat. It boggles my mind that anyone would have a problem being able to eat enough to gain strength and muscle. Eating is not work, its easy, just pick up a fork.

Newbs- Count your calories and macros. Don't just wing it. Unless you've got years of experience and have seen quantifiable results with what you are eating, then you're gonna have to count.

Also if your stomach can handle it, drink Whole Milk. None of that low fat crap.

It's really pretty simple.
I thought this was a great post, and really covered ways to get extra fat in your diet, which I believe to be hugely important. So those ways listed were more natty pb, more nuts (i love almonds, walnuts, and brazil nuts), more beef (i encourage fattier cuts if it comes from a grass-fed cow), more butter (grass-fed preferred once again), and some whole milk with every meal. Other ways to get some extra fat are to eat more oils. I really enjoy just eating coconut oil right out of the jar. You can also douse most of your foods in EVOO and red palm oil, both of which are great for you and add a nice flavor. Another great way to add some additional fats is to eat more raw eggs! I get them from a farm where the chickens eat more of a primal diet as opposed to some all-grain feed. The yolks are a rich orange, and they taste so much better. The only thing to really be concerned about when eating them raw is the possibility of contaminants on the outside of the shell. So I generally will give them a good scrub with my hands if i intend on eating the egg raw.

So that pretty much covers ways to get extra fat. Then getting extra carbs in is always important too when trying to bulk imo! I don't believe it to be all that important to raise your protein requirements during a bulk, so much as you ought to be concerned about raising your fat and carbs. Good ways of getting your carb intake up are to prepare potatoes, rice, quinoa, etc in bulk. It's always nice to have lots on hand. Making a big batch of mashed sweet potatoes with some cinnamon, nutmeg, and grass-fed butter thrown in is always a great carb source to have readily available. If you don't fear fructose, then adding some extra bananas to every meal is never a bad idea either. The flavor combination of banana, natty pb, and whole milk is incredible! Also, if you can get your hands on some high quality raw honey that has not been heated or filtered, feel free to add some of that to various recipes or just have a spoonful of it after each meal for a nice little treat. Last night I was cooking some ground turkey at a friends house and didn't wanna bring too many things, so I just put some cumin, himalayan salt, and a bit of honey on the cooked turkey and mixed it all up, an the honey added an awesome sweetness to it.

I always think it's a good idea to get extra veggies and fruit in as well. I really love doing this by making shakes in the Nutribullet! It's a great way to get down a large volume of plant matter just by drinking a tasty treat. I really like using kale or spinach in there as the main ingredient. Then I generally have frozen fruit blends on hand to add in there, making it more of a cold smoothie. Bananas seem to be the perfect blender food, because they make just about anything tasty and go well w such a variety of other flavors like choco, pb, cinnamon, vanilla, fruit, veggie. It seems like a banana can enhance the taste of a shake based around any of those flavors. Again, if you would like to you can peel your bananas and keep them in the freezer for use in the shakes. I definitely prefer that.
Adding raw eggs to the shakes is great too. It may seem odd to put in a fruit/veggie blend, but it's actually quite good. The fat really helps enhance the flavor.

.... I think that's all I've got for now. I'll post more as I continue to brainstorm (I'm 4 weeks out from a BB contest, so my mind isn't so much in the bulking mind-set these days) :/

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Some great advice. Makes me wish I was always on a bulk.lol

Another simple thing I like to do to add calories is Whole Milk. I know it not for everyone but it has a lot of great nutrients and about 1 gram of protein per oz. I'll bring a gallon to work and drink a few cups a day instead of water.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to add some heavy whipping cream to my protein shakes. Not much, just about 1 1/2-2 oz but it makes them ohhhhh sooooo good!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i heard that right? winners get Anabolic Jack3d stack? :D
Getting Jack3d, Getting Alpha = Big time eating and serious GAINS!!!!!!!!!!

lets be real here

the #1 mistake ---> HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU HEAR SAY?
"i am eating so much but i cant gain weight"
it boggles my mind to see their real diet and then they realize they barley eclipse say 2000 calories.
People need to open up, dont slave themselves to X food sources, and realize to grow you have to eat. You have to sacrafice a bit to get to where you want to be and add muscle to your frame. If bodybuilding were easy everyone would do it, but sometimes you got to pound down the food, hit you micros, hit your macros, and also make sure your getting a variety of vitamins and minerals.

Hit your protein, hit your fat, hit your fiber, cover your micros. Keep it simple and grow.

Dont take much variety or getting fancy to meet those calories and pack on mass

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
Getting Jack3d, Getting Alpha = Big time eating and serious GAINS!!!!!!!!!!

lets be real here

the #1 mistake ---> HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU HEAR SAY?
"i am eating so much but i cant gain weight"
it boggles my mind to see their real diet and then they realize they barley eclipse say 2000 calories.
People need to open up, dont slave themselves to X food sources, and realize to grow you have to eat. You have to sacrafice a bit to get to where you want to be and add muscle to your frame. If bodybuilding were easy everyone would do it, but sometimes you got to pound down the food, hit you micros, hit your macros, and also make sure your getting a variety of vitamins and minerals.

Hit your protein, hit your fat, hit your fiber, cover your micros. Keep it simple and grow.

Dont take much variety or getting fancy to meet those calories and pack on mass
yeah its a full time job pretty much. but big meals = big gains. The math is pretty simple as long as you keep it within the recommended calorie range surplus you should be seeing steady gains. People got to listen to advice like this, lifting is just part of the equation, what do they say 20% is lifting the other 80% is diet or something. Rings true if you are about body-building.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
^^ Agree, your diet is the #1 factor for anything you do, not even BB related, just in general. its the foundation for your physique.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ Agree, your diet is the #1 factor for anything you do, not even BB related, just in general. its the foundation for your physique.
Lets have an eating competition :D

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
So what your saying basically.
"You are what you eat"

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So what your saying basically.
"You are what you eat"
in essence, again micronutrients, fiber, protein, and fat minimums are the key take away point here.
Anyone can eat a twinkie, but if you fit in those 150 calories with a diet laced of good foods, meeting the goals above, having lots of high quality/micronutrient rich food its going to benefit you towards flexible/reasonable dieting.

look at people like alberto nunez, eric helms, tommy jeffers, layne norton, and so many more WNBF/Natural pro's who practice flexible dieting and come in peeled.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lets have an eating competition :D
I want this to be every day of my life ha... "Physique genie please grant me with an unstoppable metabolism"

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want this to be every day of my life ha... "Physique genie please grant me with an unstoppable metabolism"
God wouldn't that be great? I'd go to Cici's Pizza and have their $5 buffet for practically every meal of the day lol

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
God wouldn't that be great? I'd go to Cici's Pizza and have their $5 buffet for practically every meal of the day lol
I basically spent a summer doing that lol and stayed lean. But I was 19 and doing Hvac install where I worked in attics that where over 160 degrees all summer.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another tip, watch for good sales at your local supermarket. Just a few days ago Shaws had a "Stock up sale". Not sure if it is still going on, but they had a great sale on some meat. Chicken breasts were $1.79/lb., Pork chops for 1.49/lb, and Perdue chicken drumsticks were buy one pack get one free. When you're eating to gain, it's important to watch your money also. When you see sales, especially on meat/protein jump on it if you have the money. You can always pack and freeze the extra meat.

If you have room, a meat freezer would be a great investment. Along with one of the those "sealer" things that I can't think of the name of right now. Some of them are crap, but some are good. Date and label your food and seal it up.

Try not to throw away meat, either eat it before it spoils or pack and freeze it, like above. So much money is wasted by throwing away spoiled meat/food. I know you guys have done this. I've done it before, but now I'm just more conscious of it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ihop all you can pancakes for 5$
Went and got 7 re orders of 5 pancakes each 38 pancKes for 5$

Got my money worth
The only downside is waiting for the waitress to come back

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ihop all you can pancakes for 5$
Went and got 7 re orders of 5 pancakes each 38 pancKes for 5$

Got my money worth
The only downside is waiting for the waitress to come back
Haha you and I could do some damage my friend :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another tip, watch for good sales at your local supermarket. Just a few days ago Shaws had a "Stock up sale". Not sure if it is still going on, but they had a great sale on some meat. Chicken breasts were $1.79/lb., Pork chops for 1.49/lb, and Perdue chicken drumsticks were buy one pack get one free. When you're eating to gain, it's important to watch your money also. When you see sales, especially on meat/protein jump on it if you have the money. You can always pack and freeze the extra meat.

If you have room, a meat freezer would be a great investment. Along with one of the those "sealer" things that I can't think of the name of right now. Some of them are crap, but some are good. Date and label your food and seal it up.

Try not to throw away meat, either eat it before it spoils or pack and freeze it, like above. So much money is wasted by throwing away spoiled meat/food. I know you guys have done this. I've done it before, but now I'm just more conscious of it.
You mean a vacuum sealer like the Seal-a-meal I assume.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha you and I could do some damage my friend :)
2lb burger and 1lb fries and 1lb coleslaw 17 min
I had to gag the coleslaw I hate mayo and butter

3lb pb bacon cheeseburger and fries 22 min in Colorado

4lb gyro on 6 pitas took me 27
They had to use a full string of meat at a Greek gyro shop to fill the gyro on a XL pizza trey lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2lb burger and 1lb fries and 1lb coleslaw 17 min
I had to gag the coleslaw I hate mayo and butter

3lb pb bacon cheeseburger and fries 22 min in Colorado

4lb gyro on 6 pitas took me 27
They had to use a full string of meat at a Greek gyro shop to fill the gyro on a XL pizza trey lol
tumblr_ly7kjaqJM91r0n36o.gif

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4 eggs, 3 Chicken Sausages, 1/2 green pepper and onion, and tobasco on top, side note cup of pineapples! My fav go to meal that holds me over! Wheat Toast if it time permits some mornings or a def if I want it for dinner.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Easy nutrition tip: Hemp seeds and almonds taken to work help fight junk food cravings. Pop a handful after any hand washing moment and focus back to the task at hand. Days I have them right on hand I tend to crave junk less later on throughout the day. (7-11 right across the street and SLURPEEs are a DRUG!)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Regulate the cardio: running for the sake of running just means your burning gas with no destination in mind. Ensure that you aren't becoming deficient in your calories to avoid unnecessary muscle breakdown. Does it still happen sometimes....yes, but being observant helps you adjust the weekly goals as needed.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A little USP Labs Chocolate Protein + Oatmeal the staple for breakfast to get some quality calories in your diet.
Pure Protein no fillers no BS and some good ol oats:

Dont get much easier than that....

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Those all look amazing. Gotta get me a good burger here soon. Last one I had was elk from a local pittsburgh joint called burgatory. So good I had two.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Those all look amazing. Gotta get me a good burger here soon. Last one I had was elk from a local pittsburgh joint called burgatory. So good I had two.
Im in pittsburgh right now brother. Where you at???

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The first and biggest mistake I see in the gym is individuals talking about wanting to look like others or comparing themselves with other individuals. “Jay Cutler does this workout, so if I follow it I will turn into the next Cutler and win the Olympia.” Well its not as easy as some people may think or follow who read magazines where Jay Cutler reigns supreme. Lets also consider Jay Cutlers nutrition, supplementation, training routine, and experience under the iron compared to the average gym rat who would suffer from severe over training and have a hard time packing away as much food as Jay does in his true offseason. If you cannot match everything else Jay cutler has with 10+ years of training experience and competing under your belt I would try to stay wary of trying to mimic someone else or hold your potential to what that individual has accomplished. Take what you have and start building yourself with small goals over time. Don’t think that because so and so does X amount of weight that you should be able to as well. We are all made with different building blocks, we all have different strength levels, and we all have different strengths/weakness’s the thing we should focus on most in the gym is improving on what we have. Not what others can do, but what we can do for ourselves. If you see another individual about your height and weight doing twice the amount on bench press than yourself do not hang your head, simply use it as motivation to come back and try and work your way up to that individuals strength level. That individual may have more time and experience in the gym, may have been training for a few extra years than you have, and also may have a better nutrition plan that aids in his success. Rule #1 do not compare yourself to others do what you are capable of doing!