SWOLE is in Season! STRONG | MASSIVE | DENSE --> PRIME!

Page 6 of 15 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Swole friday is heeeerrrreee

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Swole friday is heeeerrrreee
    Jack3d Friday, Wear your Jack3d Shirts and hit PR's in the gym
    Guaranteed.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Jack3d Friday, Wear your Jack3d Shirts and hit PR's in the gym
    Guaranteed.
    Mission accomplished

Name:  IMG_20131018_071936.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  67.8 KB
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Will be rocking mine after school and hitting the gym!

5. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

Name:  IMG_20131018_071936.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  67.8 KB
    Never realized what a cool shirt this really is.

6. Those are pretty sweet! I want one-especially if it will guarantee PRs in the gym every Friday!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

7. Pack on the protein before you go to sleep, it will help you bulk...try to keep carbs low as it boost insulin levels and lowers GH for recovery
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    Pack on the protein before you go to sleep, it will help you bulk...try to keep carbs low as it boost insulin levels and lowers GH for recovery
    Eating carbs before bed will raise seretonin levels and enhance deeper sleep..

http://www.reactivetrainingsystems.c...Biorhythm-Diet

some good reading.

-- By ingesting high-fat meals in the evening, you induce "metabolic inflexibility" – effectively disrupting metabolic rate and increasing fat storage, risk of obesity, elevated insulin levels and a reduction in insulin sensitivity.

-- By ingesting high-fat meals in the morning and afternoon, you increase metabolic flexibility – setting the metabolism for higher fat oxidation throughout the day. As LPL enzyme (splits up circulating fatty acids and makes them available for storage) is higher in muscle in the AM, fats are more likely to be burned off as energy or stored as lipid droplets within the muscle (IMTG).

-- By ingesting high-carb meals in the morning, the same “metabolic inflexibility” occurred, and the metabolism is fixed towards glucose oxidation instead of fat oxidation. This also increases fat storage from meals eaten during the day, and higher-fat meals eaten in the evening in particular.
    -- By ingesting high-carb meals in the evening, you get a bump in the natural leptin signal (occurring 3-6hrs after going to sleep), essentially increasing fat burning through the night and the rest of the following day.

-- Insulin sensitivity is higher in all cells early in the day, including fat cells, but decreases towards the afternoon and evening, thus partitioning carbs ingested at this time more efficiently into muscle vs. fat. This is obviously further improved by training the muscle that day.

-- Eating carbs will increase the feel-good neurotransmitter serotonin and make you sleepy. What better time to have your carbs than a couple of hours before bedtime so you can fall into a deeper, higher-quality sleep

9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Eating carbs before bed will raise seretonin levels and enhance deeper sleep..

http://www.reactivetrainingsystems.c...Biorhythm-Diet

some good reading.

-- By ingesting high-fat meals in the evening, you induce "metabolic inflexibility" – effectively disrupting metabolic rate and increasing fat storage, risk of obesity, elevated insulin levels and a reduction in insulin sensitivity.

-- By ingesting high-fat meals in the morning and afternoon, you increase metabolic flexibility – setting the metabolism for higher fat oxidation throughout the day. As LPL enzyme (splits up circulating fatty acids and makes them available for storage) is higher in muscle in the AM, fats are more likely to be burned off as energy or stored as lipid droplets within the muscle (IMTG).

-- By ingesting high-carb meals in the morning, the same “metabolic inflexibility” occurred, and the metabolism is fixed towards glucose oxidation instead of fat oxidation. This also increases fat storage from meals eaten during the day, and higher-fat meals eaten in the evening in particular.
    -- By ingesting high-carb meals in the evening, you get a bump in the natural leptin signal (occurring 3-6hrs after going to sleep), essentially increasing fat burning through the night and the rest of the following day.

-- Insulin sensitivity is higher in all cells early in the day, including fat cells, but decreases towards the afternoon and evening, thus partitioning carbs ingested at this time more efficiently into muscle vs. fat. This is obviously further improved by training the muscle that day.

-- Eating carbs will increase the feel-good neurotransmitter serotonin and make you sleepy. What better time to have your carbs than a couple of hours before bedtime so you can fall into a deeper, higher-quality sleep
    so steak, eggs and sausage in the morning,
    Carbs at night
    and I can look like the solution!
    GOT IT!

10. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Carbs at night
    GOT IT!
    Should just call this place AnabolicSolutions! Love coming to these great threads! All this info. . .I feel like a kid during Christmas, so many ideas and methods to try out, sample, experiment, etc.
    •   

11. All this talk about water reminds me that I always. Boost my calorie/ protein in take during a bulk by increasing my milk and shake intake. I'll even do a smoothie with either soy or Pea protein. Get your liquids and calories/protein.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Carbs at night
    GOT IT!
    Just showing you what some other evidence/research can provide. Not saying you have to follow it, or i follow it myself. There is no reason to Cut carbs at X period of time, its not magical. The human body does not work that way.

13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Just showing you what some other evidence/research can provide. Not saying you have to follow it, or i follow it myself. There is no reason to Cut carbs at X period of time, its not magical. The human body does not work that way.
    ...but i wanna look like you!! lol I actually try to consume the majority of my carbs peri-workout
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

...but i wanna look like you!! lol I actually try to consume the majority of my carbs peri-workout
    that would be optimal to allow for adequate performance my man, and i would suggest the same thing. but again some people like to carb backload, and do whatever works for them. hence why the human body is not a textbook.

15. thats true! yours is just a finer specimen than the rest of ours

i do about 50-100 pre workout and about 100-150 post. seems to work pretty well!
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

thats true! yours is just a finer specimen than the rest of ours

i do about 50-100 pre workout and about 100-150 post. seems to work pretty well!
    You know what they say
    Don't Fix what aint broken. If your seeing results then stick with it.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Stop believing that muscle building is rocket surgery. It isn't. Get stronger, eat enough food and stay persistence.

Stop missing workouts.

Stop complaining about muscle soreness. It's part of the game. Don't miss workouts because of it. No excuses - get to the gym.

Stop complaining about every ache, pain or strain. Lifting weights is hard, and a man's game. You're going to feel off occasionally. No excuses - get to the gym.

Proper muscle building nutrition is much more than broccoli, rice and chicken breasts. Eat a variety of whole foods each week.

Eat more red meat.

Eat more eggs, including the yolks. Egg yolks are nutritionally dense.

Drink plenty of water. Then drink more.

Sleep at least 8 hours a night and take naps when possible.

Learn to cook. Muscle building nutrition doesn't have to be bland.

Having trouble reaching your calorie goals? Add butter or olive oil to your veggies.

Having trouble reaching your calorie goals? Switch to whole milk, and drink at least 3 large glasses per day.

Having trouble reaching your calorie goals? Add sour cream and cheese to every possible meal.

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Stop believing that muscle building is rocket surgery. It isn't. Get stronger, eat enough food and stay persistence.

Stop missing workouts.

Stop complaining about muscle soreness. It's part of the game. Don't miss workouts because of it. No excuses - get to the gym.

Stop complaining about every ache, pain or strain. Lifting weights is hard, and a man's game. You're going to feel off occasionally. No excuses - get to the gym.

Proper muscle building nutrition is much more than broccoli, rice and chicken breasts. Eat a variety of whole foods each week.

Eat more red meat.

Eat more eggs, including the yolks. Egg yolks are nutritionally dense.

Drink plenty of water. Then drink more.

Sleep at least 8 hours a night and take naps when possible.

Learn to cook. Muscle building nutrition doesn't have to be bland.

Having trouble reaching your calorie goals? Add butter or olive oil to your veggies.

Having trouble reaching your calorie goals? Switch to whole milk, and drink at least 3 large glasses per day.

Having trouble reaching your calorie goals? Add sour cream and cheese to every possible meal.
    did the body building gods tell you to come and post this on the innerwebz??

19. A new type of Prometheus.

20. But it hurts :-(

Pains never been my problem. I have to worry about injury and overtraining. Also finding the time to workout and eat right.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    But it hurts :-(

Pains never been my problem. I have to worry about injury and overtraining. Also finding the time to workout and eat right.
    Nutrition, Rest, and Cardio play a factor in overtraining and also how much you work towards max effort and the effect on your CNS< hence why periodization and utilizing RPE in your workouts will aid that.

22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Nutrition, Rest, and Cardio play a factor in overtraining and also how much you work towards max effort and the effect on your CNS< hence why periodization and utilizing RPE in your workouts will aid that.
    Not to mention genetics
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

23. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Never realized what a cool shirt this really is.
    Those are pretty sweet! I want one-especially if it will guarantee PRs in the gym every Friday!

They're awesome! Quality material and "dry-blend" too (which surprisingly makes a difference). I usually look like I went swimming after a workout, but only look like I was caught in the rain for a minute when wearing it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Stop believing that muscle building is rocket surgery. It isn't. Get stronger, eat enough food and stay persistence.Stop missing workouts. Stop complaining about muscle soreness. It's part of the game. Don't miss workouts because of it. No excuses - get to the gym. Stop complaining about every ache, pain or strain. Lifting weights is hard, and a man's game. You're going to feel off occasionally. No excuses - get to the gym. Proper muscle building nutrition is much more than broccoli, rice and chicken breasts. Eat a variety of whole foods each week. Eat more red meat. Eat more eggs, including the yolks. Egg yolks are nutritionally dense. Drink plenty of water. Then drink more. Sleep at least 8 hours a night and take naps when possible. Learn to cook. Muscle building nutrition doesn't have to be bland. Having trouble reaching your calorie goals? Add butter or olive oil to your veggies.Having trouble reaching your calorie goals? Switch to whole milk, and drink at least 3 large glasses per day. Having trouble reaching your calorie goals? Add sour cream and cheese to every possible meal.
    PREACH!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep--Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

25. Bulking Tip:

Just make time! Take a moment to think about the goals ahead and set the steps to achieve it. Plan your meals, your routine, and even your DOWNTIME and you will have a very successful run. Allow room for adjustments so you wont have to make excuses.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep--Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

26. Use protein shakes wisely. There great after a workout to get protein in your system quick and there easy to take anywhere but they should never be your main source of protein.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

27. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Use protein shakes wisely. There great after a workout to get protein in your system quick and there easy to take anywhere but they should never be your main source of protein.
    Yup. Early in my training I made this mistake. I'd base my diet around what protein supps or MRP I had planned on taking.

Now, I supplement for its definition: to fit in in where I need to fill the gaps.

It made a big difference. Not necessarily with gains, but in overall health and feeling.
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    PREACH!
    Always!

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    They're awesome! Quality material and "dry-blend" too (which surprisingly makes a difference). I usually look like I went swimming after a workout, but only look like I was caught in the rain for a minute when wearing it.
    They are...

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Yup. Early in my training I made this mistake. I'd base my diet around what protein supps or MRP I had planned on taking.

Now, I supplement for its definition: to fit in in where I need to fill the gaps.

It made a big difference. Not necessarily with gains, but in overall health and feeling.
    Thats why i usually only take 1 scoop a day max.

usually 200g Beef (or whole eggs as replacement) or mix half/half to make a stirfry
    200g Chicken
    100-150g Yogurt
    Low Fat Cheese
    Trace Sources

pretty much the basis of my protein intake.

29. I usually stick to:
    Chicken/Turkey
    Eggs
    Beef
    Cheese
    Yogurt
    Fish
    In about that order.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Cant do fish myself. Bloats the hell out of me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 04:43 PM
  2. bloodwork is in
    By OmarJackson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2004, 04:28 PM
  3. UPC-1 What is in it?
    By donk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2004, 12:30 AM
  4. Wow, This SWOLE Is Rancid....