SWOLE is in Season! STRONG | MASSIVE | DENSE --> PRIME! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

SWOLE is in Season! STRONG | MASSIVE | DENSE --> PRIME!

Page 3 of 11 First 123458 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

waking Taco's
    Never heard of those!
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    waking Taco's
    Never heard of those!
    it was mean to be WALKING tacos-i might have skipped the "L" cause im on my phone

you are missing out.

do this-

Take your meat of choice (ground beef, steak, chicken, fish, pork, what have you) and prepare to you taste.
    place your lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, meat, and favorite hot sauce into a zip lock back and shake the hell out of it.
    its a walking taco! a great body builder meal on the go!

If you need to add some extra carbs, baked SCOOPS tortilla chips go very nicely with it and if you feel like cheating a little bit or have a few calories and macros to share- skip the zip lock and throw all the above into a fritos bag and enjoy!

the end result is the same-a full tummy and happy muscles!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ah.. yeah i dont do food on the go. ill tupperware haha
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

lol i understand-but try it in a tupperware if you cant get past the thought of eating out of a ziplock.

to each his own though
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

I rarely ever use tupperware, just when i am at work and have very long shifts, usually eat most of my food at home later in the day, so not really ever having to pack much is nice
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

you lucky dog!
    I get to hungry during the day to not get something!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

One meal prep tip I can give is to cook and divide up all portions on a Sunday night. It'll save you a lot of time during the week.
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I rarely ever use tupperware, just when i am at work and have very long shifts, usually eat most of my food at home later in the day, so not really ever having to pack much is nice
    You know you eat alot when your coworkers refer to you as the "garbage disposal" and bring you their leftovers/that last cookie/brownie/piece of pie/something that no one wants to eat. (there seriously is a phenomenon with the women I work with not eating the last anything... I always have to finish it off. Like its bad luck or something lol.)

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Another tip is to use smaller Tupperware/ziplock. Bowls. 1) it'll save room 2) unless you are bulking it will limit your food portions more.
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    you lucky dog!
    I get to hungry during the day to not get something!
    Meal frequency is not more important than overall macro consumption and caloric amount needed in the 24 hour period, remember that meal timing and giving the body what it wants around your workout is optimal.
    you train your body to eat, its like a form of classical conditioning, when gherlin is use to being fed it will be hungry, the same principle applies for those who eat 6x a day or those who eat 3x a day
    Think when you were younger and ate a school lunch, after school, and ate a ton before bed...

We all adapt.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    You know you eat alot when your coworkers refer to you as the "garbage disposal" and bring you their leftovers/that last cookie/brownie/piece of pie/something that no one wants to eat. (there seriously is a phenomenon with the women I work with not eating the last anything... I always have to finish it off. Like its bad luck or something lol.)
    Haha I am definitely that guy. Me and my buddies finish everything off. Sometimes that is not a good thing. Lol. Well a lot of the time.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Raises hand..
    Guilty here too

whenever i go out to eat which is very very rare

the seconds and thirds come my way, no such thing as take home bags or box's
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I found these recipes on a website a few years back. They have become a staple in my bulking seasons.

Flaming Chicken
    Ingredients:

8 oz chicken breast
    Franks sauce
    2 tsp cayenne pepper
    2 tsp crushed, dried jalapeno peppers
    1 tbsp Cajun rub
    1 cups of frozen green beans
    5 oz red potatoes
    Directions:

1. Combine the hot sauce, cayenne pepper, salt with chicken in a container and really roll the chicken breast around in the mix, then let it sit in the refrigerator for 3 - 10 hours (the longer, the juicier it will be)
    2. This works best with a Foreman-style grill. Pre-heat, then slap the chicken on and cook for 7 ½ minutes

3. While the chicken is cooking, stab the red potatoes and cook in the microwave for 4 ½ minutes or until soft in the middle

4. Take the potatoes out, put the green beans in for 2 - 3 minutes

5. Smash the potatoes and sprinkle on a pinch of salt and the crushed jalapeno peppers
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

This sounds gross but it's pretty good.
    Peanut Butter Oats and cottage cheese

1 C. Oats
    1 C. Cottage Cheese
    1 Tbsp Natural PB

1. Mix 1 Cup Old Fashioned Oats, 1 Cup Fat Free Cottage Cheese, and 1 Tablespoon of Natural Peanut Butter w/ small amount water.
    2.Microwave until the cottage cheese starts to bubble up to bowl lid and remove.
    3. Stir together the mixture until the cottage cheese is nice and stringy on your spoon.
    4) add dash if cinnamon
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    This sounds gross but it's pretty good.
    Peanut Butter Oats and cottage cheese

1 C. Oats
    1 C. Cottage Cheese
    1 Tbsp Natural PB

1. Mix 1 Cup Old Fashioned Oats, 1 Cup Fat Free Cottage Cheese, and 1 Tablespoon of Natural Peanut Butter w/ small amount water.
    2.Microwave until the cottage cheese starts to bubble up to bowl lid and remove.
    3. Stir together the mixture until the cottage cheese is nice and stringy on your spoon.
    4) add dash if cinnamon
    Name:  tumblr_m0sdycgAYO1rrwu3xo1_500.gif
Views: 33
Size:  139.6 KB
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Have your cake and eat it too

Oxy Elite Chocolate Cake:

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Biggest Bulking tip for the working man with fridge access: Dont feel bad for taking up half of the shelf. Keep signature bags and and embrace the odd stares when hogging the microwave for 5-6 mins before everything is set out. Also elbow room isn't as important as making sure your meal is laid out to your liking. Meal prep takes time and enjoying whats been prepared is more important than scarfing it down to appease your coworkers lol
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Simple and Effective.

You can add so many things for calories

Trail Mix
    Granola
    Peanut Butter
    oil's
    Ice Cream
    Fresh Fruit like banana's
    Cereal
    Honey
    Pretzels
    Poptarts
    Cookies

etc.. and could really rack up the calories, this would be a very good post-workout meal that is not heavy and goes down easy with a lot of calories.

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

My boss, a couple guys from work and I used to go to this place that had big breakfasts all day long. The waitress got to know our names because we went there a few times a week. Of course, she didn't call me by name, just "Tapeworm". That was back when 4k cal/ day was just maintenance for me --- very active lifestyle and metabolism.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

My boss, a couple guys from work and I used to go to this place that had big breakfasts all day long. The waitress got to know our names because we went there a few times a week. Of course, she didn't call me by name, just "Tapeworm". That was back when 4k cal/ day was just maintenance for me --- very active lifestyle and metabolism.
    Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. Besides pizza. Unless its pizza for breakfast and then its pretty much orgasm city.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. Besides pizza. Unless its pizza for breakfast and then its pretty much orgasm city.
    Make a pizza with eggs, sausage, cheese, cut up peppers/onions ... Breakfast pizza!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Make a pizza with eggs, sausage, cheese, cut up peppers/onions ... Breakfast pizza!
    Mmm breakfast pizza...

Homerdrool.jpg
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Mmm breakfast pizza...

Homerdrool.jpg
    so good and simple

24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Meal prep tip: Cooking ahead of time prevents having to make excuses. You have all the food you need, and good food at that. No need for some garbage fried food on your way somewhere. Keep a couple protein bars around as well for easy calories and a quick snack.
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Meal prep tip: Cooking ahead of time prevents having to make excuses. You have all the food you need, and good food at that. No need for some garbage fried food on your way somewhere. Keep a couple protein bars around as well for easy calories and a quick snack.
    But chinese takeout = Delicious
    moderation!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Chef Bob we should do a collab video. Training. Eating. Breakfast Pizza.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Chef Bob we should do a collab video. Training. Eating. Breakfast Pizza.
    Anytime sir.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

But chinese takeout = Delicious
    moderation!
    i just had some with the beef at Panda Express for the bulk im working on.... awesome !! got my macros up in that one no doubt hahaa
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

one of my favorite bulking foods that i just remember...

RED BEANS WITH WILD RICE AND SPICY SPICY ANDOUILLE SAUSAGE!!!!!

^^
    this will make a man out of anyone and put lots of size if you eat 2 or three bowls as a PWO meal.
    absolutely love it!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

one of my favorite bulking foods that i just remember...

RED BEANS WITH WILD RICE AND SPICY SPICY ANDOUILLE SAUSAGE!!!!!

^^
    this will make a man out of anyone and put lots of size if you eat 2 or three bowls as a PWO meal.
    absolutely love it!
    Thats a classic I usually will have that or similar every other week
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Thats a classic I usually will have that or similar every other week
    if you like that then you really need to try gumbo or etouffe- it will be a life changer!
    whats great is you can litterally add as much meat and protein to it as you want so you really can make it the perfect balance of carbs: protein:fats
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

my favorite and easiest:

Eggs + Potatoes + Beef + Cheese = Breakfast Scramble
    Pasta + Sauce + Beef + Oil = Easy strifry

talk about calories? Loads
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

my favorite and easiest:

Eggs + Potatoes + Beef + Cheese = Breakfast Scramble
    Pasta + Sauce + Beef + Oil = Easy strifry

talk about calories? Loads
    What's a "strifry" ?? LOL!
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    What's a "strifry" ?? LOL!
    Iphone problems 101
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Love me some chicken codon bleu. I take and butterfly the breasts instead of pounding them flat and then trying to roll them back up. Lay them open and sprinkle a little salt and pepper on the inside. Take half a slice of swiss cheese and wrap it in a slice of thin ham. Put the other half on top of the ham and then add a strip of bacon cut in half (but use both halves) on top of the cheese. Fold the chicken breast back closed and place in glass pan. After you have all of them in the pan, pour in some red cooking wine to cover the bottom of the pan and be about 1/4-1/2" deep then sprinkle the top of them with Italian seasoning. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until juices are clear. Take out of the oven and add a half slice of Swiss cheese to the top of each one and put back in the oven till the cheese is melted over the top (maybe 5 minutes). Oh so good!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

if you like that then you really need to try gumbo or etouffe- it will be a life changer!
    whats great is you can litterally add as much meat and protein to it as you want so you really can make it the perfect balance of carbs: protein:fats
    There is a place here called YATZ that serves up exactly what you are describing. You are making me hungry... and I just ate lunch! Here is some of their menu from today:

Chili Cheese Etouffee with Crawfish
    Maque Choux with Chicken
    Red Beans and Sausage (A New Orleans Tradion)
    Drunken Chicken
    Chicken Creole
    White Chili with Chicken
    Gumbo
    Jambalaya (while supplies last)

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

There is a place here called YATZ that serves up exactly what you are describing. You are making me hungry... and I just ate lunch! Here is some of their menu from today:

Chili Cheese Etouffee with Crawfish
    Maque Choux with Chicken
    Red Beans and Sausage (A New Orleans Tradion)
    Drunken Chicken
    Chicken Creole
    White Chili with Chicken
    Gumbo
    Jambalaya (while supplies last)

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    lol with a name like "YATZ" and judging by the menu your getting yourself some fine and true cajun food brotha! Man i could tear up some jambalaya right now lol

SHRIMP AND CHEESE GRITS is another great option...prolly gonna have that for breakfast in the AM now that Im thinking about it!
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This thread has produced a wealth of delicious ideas for the weekend experimenter. Needs to be a cooking show dedicated to healthy bulking instead of Paula deans fried butter garbage cooking.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    This thread has produced a wealth of delicious ideas for the weekend experimenter. Needs to be a cooking show dedicated to healthy bulking instead of Paula deans fried butter garbage cooking.
    x2!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 02:43 PM
  2. bloodwork is in
    By OmarJackson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2004, 02:28 PM
  3. UPC-1 What is in it?
    By donk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 10:30 PM
  4. Wow, This SWOLE Is Rancid....