ARE YOU FIT? LOOKING FOR 6 (3M/3F) TO NEW PRE-WO FITMAX! - AnabolicMinds.com

ARE YOU FIT? LOOKING FOR 6 (3M/3F) TO NEW PRE-WO FITMAX!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ARE YOU FIT? LOOKING FOR 6 (3M/3F) TO NEW PRE-WO FITMAX!

Name:  FitMax Rendering (150dpi) (6).png
Views: 17847
Size:  131.8 KB

FitMAX is not just another run of the mill pre-workout! This precise blend of high quality ingredients used at efficient dosages is designed to provide exactly what the body needs to take on any Fitness challenge.

For many of the users, who loved our Pre-workout PowerMax (PowerMax (40 Servings))
    W
    e unfortunately will be DISCONTINUING PRODUCTION. However rest assure the Performax Labs R&D team has gone back to the drawing board in redesigning something even more POWERFUL!

The good news is, if you loved PowerMax you will be a fan of our new pre-workout FitMax. We decided to use all that made PowerMax unique and tailored it further to meet the demands of everyday athletes!

Whether you’re a hardcore fitness enthusiast or simply trying to get in shape, there is only one pre-workout that gives you the edge you need to take on any fitness challenge. Increase performance, burn fat and outperform the competition with Fitmax!

CONTEST DETAILS:

We are looking for 6 loggers, 3 FEMALE and 3 MALE athletes. Briefly explain your current fitness lifestyle in telling us why you’re fitter than the competition. Play sports? Compete? Lift some heavy ass weight? Whatever it maybe, let us get a feel for your commitment and drive to reaching your fitness goals.

We will select our favorite responses this Friday, giving 6 of the fittest candidates an exclusive FIRST OPPORTUNITY to try FitMax before it hits the shelves!

Contest Rules:
    -Users must be 18+ years of age
    -Be willing to perform an in depth log with 4-6 updates per week commenting on pertinent topics: Endurance, Energy, Pump, Performance, etc…
    -Willing to provide a final review and recommendation in the Product Reviews section
    -Solely logging FitMax as current Pre-Workout and must not take other pre-workouts during logging period and other log concurrently.
    -US RESIDENTS ONLY
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Completely FREE samples of PowerMax ​available exclusively on our website

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great opportunity here guys! Its a great all around pre workout, very similar to Powermax but with a bit more "Fat Burning" but dont be turned away, still great pumps, endurance and clean energy!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm assuming L-Citurilline is a misprint... or have you guys discovered a revolutionary pump ingredient ?
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

i would definitely like to log this. i've been off preworkout stims/creatine for a couple months now and need something new to try. i like to give my body a break from it but after working long hours its hard to get to the gym with motivation. this product looks to be exactly what i'm looking for, energy and creatine. i don't play sports but i'm in the gym 4-5 days a week lifting moderate to heavy weight every session. i'm constantly in a kind of bulk mode, but i have been trying to get more definition to my mid section; enter the 'fat burning' line of your product.

i will provide all updates as necessary and promise a fair review.
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

wow...can't believe you guys are dc'ing power max???? however...... if plcar is dosed high enough this formula looks very nice!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wow...can't believe you guys are dc'ing power max???? however...... if plcar is dosed high enough this formula looks very nice!!!
    Yea to be honest i believe they felt the powermax name and label really didnt fit well with the 'feel' of the product, after testing it with a couple different crowds we found the formula aids really well in overall performance and is not really designated for just bodybuilders. We did a couple tweaks including increasing the PLCAR to further increase the endurance aspect of the product. The new name , packing and adjusted formula just fits better with the overall feel and goals of the product! If you enjoyed powermax youll love Fitmax, same great flavor and mixability just even better endurance.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Yea to be honest i believe they felt the powermax name and label really didnt fit well with the 'feel' of the product, after testing it with a couple different crowds we found the formula aids really well in overall performance and is not really designated for just bodybuilders. We did a couple tweaks including increasing the PLCAR to further increase the endurance aspect of the product. The new name , packing and adjusted formula just fits better with the overall feel and goals of the product! If you enjoyed powermax youll love Fitmax, same great flavor and mixability just even better endurance.
    big fan of plcar, but due to it's price point it it usually so underdosed as to not be of much significance in a proprietary formula.

speaking of price?????
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Fitmax should retail for around $29.99 however were going to try and get some specials going with a Alphamax + Fitmax combo, get Big, Strong and Shredded!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  9. Diamond Member

Fitmax should retail for around $29.99 however were going to try and get some specials going with a Alphamax + Fitmax combo, get Big, Strong and Shredded!
    nice price...i found powermax on sale for $21-great price!!!
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Yea Fitmax is basically Powermax's replacement, so you may see other deals ran like that with Fitmax as well!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Throw in an app guys, this is Powermax with even better endurance. Clean energy, great pumps and insane endurance.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Users must be 18+ years of age- 52
    -Be willing to perform an in depth log with 4-6 updates per week commenting on pertinent topics: Endurance, Energy, Pump, Performance, etc…- no problem look at my logs
    -Willing to provide a final review and recommendation in the Product Reviews section- same as above
    -Solely logging FitMax as current Pre-Workout and must not take other pre-workouts during logging period and other log concurrently. - i am logging nothing at the moment that would interfere
    -US RESIDENTS ONLY -oh yeah

52 years old , i train 4-5 days a week 5/3/1 method right now , no cardio on a bulk . finished my Powermax log a couple months ago and it was great so this should be better. why chose me , well hell i am consistent and i will shoot you straight no bs. younger guys have a hell of alot of endurance from there body make up, try this with some one who has some age on him of her and see what really happens! I'm not gonna hype you guys and tell you i am the perfect logger i'll let my logs do that for me. you decide. i would graciously accept this opportunity to log again for Performax which in my ind is a wonderful company. i hope i will be chosen and you won't be dissapointed. thanks Chefbo.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Awesome application! This is a great oppurtunity, get on it guys!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For all you that loved Powermax (and there were lots) be sure to get in on this! Energy is just as clean and the focus is outstanding as with Powermax! My wife and I just had a baby so sleep has been very minimal, but this still gets me right before I hit up the gym.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bo, really enjoyed your last log! I'd be very interested to see your opinion on the new formula, thanks for the application!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll log it

My fitness lifestyle is basically cook a bunch of meat and rice, package it in tupperwares, than go to the gym 4 days a week. I lift mainly for aesthetic purposes. I usually do pretty decent logs, and quality reviews.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Hard to argue with that lifestyle! Thanks for the app#
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Looks like we got 3 good male applications but where are the ladies?
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

@gokix811 Get in here grrrrrrl!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Bump!! We need a couple women in here to give this a try, youll love it!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Bump!! We need a couple women in here to give this a try, youll love it!
    contact docbrown see is she might be interested
  22. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I made it! lol
    Hell yeah I'm interested in giving this a shot.
    I'm a figure competitor that had taken the year off from competing to build more muscle mass to transition into physique. While building of course my body fat has increased so this product is exciting to me.
    I work out with a schedule of three days on one day off. My diet is spoilt into six meals high protein high fat liow carb.
    Hey T!!!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

cool doc i knew you would be a good one.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Thanks for the app doc, you're in! Excited for you to try fitmax!
  25. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes! There was some stiff competition but I'm glad I made the cut! X-D
    Thanks guys. I know I'm pumped to her this going.
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  26. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    I made it! lol
    Hell yeah I'm interested in giving this a shot.
    I'm a figure competitor that had taken the year off from competing to build more muscle mass to transition into physique. While building of course my body fat has increased so this product is exciting to me.
    I work out with a schedule of three days on one day off. My diet is spoilt into six meals high protein high fat liow carb.
    Hey T!!!
    hey doc!!! glad to see you back...and congrats on getting picked!!!

maybe you could send me a sample to try...the reps don't seem to like me, lol.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

hey doc!!! glad to see you back...and congrats on getting picked!!!

maybe you could send me a sample to try...the reps don't seem to like me, lol.
    I like ya plenty bigt! I'll get ya some out of my personal stash if I have to, hang tight
  28. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I like ya plenty bigt! I'll get ya some out of my personal stash if I have to, hang tight
    nick, i was just messing with my good friend doc....i regreted saying that as soon as i typed it. i was outta line and i apologize.

peace, my friend!!!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

nick, i was just messing with my good friend doc....i regreted saying that as soon as i typed it. i was outta line and i apologize.

peace, my friend!!!
    Not outta line at all good sir, I sensed the sarcasm all the way in Iowa
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

how many more we need?
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Looking like we're trying to get two more women.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

2 more women before we close this up and get the party started!!!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

i contacted one of doc's clients to see if she wanted in.
  34. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    i contacted one of doc's clients to see if she wanted in.
    what happened to rosie?
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

what happened to rosie?
    don't know her.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Alright well today is the last day guys. So far the winners are:

ChefBo
    DocBrown
    CBR1000RR
    GeekPoop

We got 2 more spots so but today is last day and they will ship tomorrow! Get your address's ASAP!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Sent
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Thanks chef!
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Fit max and alpha max would be goo to stack.... Incase you want a duel log
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Fit max and alpha max would be goo to stack.... Incase you want a duel log
    Send it on if you want I'll log them both.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:32 PM
  2. I am looking for a replacement to Sustonol 250 from IDS
    By Yours Truly in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 04:05 PM
  3. Looking for a addition to the stack
    By GotRam01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 08:58 PM
  4. It's almost summer, are you in shape for it?
    By iron addict in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 01:18 AM
  5. Looking for a stim to complement my non-stims
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 09:25 PM