IRONFLEX SUPPLEMENTS GET SCARY BIG HALLOWEEN PROMO!!!!

Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

1. Dis gon be good!!!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    hyde@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Subbed, gonna get some pics up soon!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Subbed, gonna get some pics up soon!!
    sorry the winners where picked already..

4. Yea, just noticed that lol its all good congrats winners!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Yea, just noticed that lol its all good congrats winners!!
    When I get done with this you'll be buying up some bottles for Christmas. I'm gonna slam some muscle on. I'm sick and tired of bulking and I'm ready to get it over with by January..
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    When I get done with this you'll be buying up some bottles for Christmas. I'm gonna slam some muscle on. I'm sick and tired of bulking and I'm ready to get it over with by January..
    BTW your bottle is shipping Friday you'll have it next week!! Let's see how long you can hold out?? Lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    BTW your bottle is shipping Friday you'll have it next week!! Let's see how long you can hold out?? Lol
    I can wait as long as needed. I'm ordering my UDCA today and will get my peptides ordered the 1st of Nov...

8. Anyone get a package yet?? I'm dying to follow these logs..

9. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I'm dying to follow these logs..
    Me too!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

10. Nothing yet

11. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Nothing yet
    Should be any day now..

12. Shipped them out last week. So they will definitely be in within the next day or two.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Anyone get a package yet?? I'm dying to follow these logs..
    Mine is sitting at the Post Office I believe. Got a letter from PO last Saturday. I plan to pick it up today sometime in the afternoon

BTW, its been so long since I've logged, where are we supposed to log your products? lol, I assume it is in the cycle info section?

14. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Mine is sitting at the Post Office I believe. Got a letter from PO last Saturday. I plan to pick it up today sometime in the afternoon
    great just let me know want to make sure everyone gets their product..

15. Just got my Ultra-Sten today. AMPED for this ish!

At two a day, when is the best time to take? Morning? Pre-workout? Do I take them both at the same time or spread it out?

Thanks again, Iron Flex.

This weekend will prime me to get started on the right foot, namely: diet!

I will start up log on Sunday, as I'm at times a stickler for uniformity!

16. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Just got my Ultra-Sten today. AMPED for this ish! At two a day, when is the best time to take? Morning? Pre-workout? Do I take them both at the same time or spread it out? Thanks again, Iron Flex. This weekend will prime me to get started on the right foot, namely: diet! I will start up log on Sunday, as I'm at times a stickler for uniformity!
    Link me bro; I have a plan to run Ultra-Sten in the near future
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

17. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Just got my Ultra-Sten today. AMPED for this ish! At two a day, when is the best time to take? Morning? Pre-workout? Do I take them both at the same time or spread it out? Thanks again, Iron Flex. This weekend will prime me to get started on the right foot, namely: diet! I will start up log on Sunday, as I'm at times a stickler for uniformity!
    Nice!!! I start all my cycles on Sundays too, makes it easier to know what day your on.. Take it twice a day spaced out evenly, morning and pre workout is ideal.. Link it here once the log is up..

18. Yes, links please! Interested in this!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

19. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Link me bro; I have a plan to run Ultra-Sten in the near future
    You got it!

20. My local post office is impossible. Cant get anything from there without waiting an hour or longer in line. I scheduled a redelivery for tomorrow at lunch. The sad thing is that this post office is 300 yrds down the street from me!

Either way, I'm not startin til Nov 4 anywho. Will create a thread either tomorrow or Sunday.

21. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    My local post office is impossible. Cant get anything from there without waiting an hour or longer in line. I scheduled a redelivery for tomorrow at lunch. The sad thing is that this post office is 300 yrds down the street from me! Either way, I'm not startin til Nov 4 anywho. Will create a thread either tomorrow or Sunday.
    The us postal service has become incompetent!! Sometimes my packages sit at the post office 3 days before they deliver it!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    The us postal service has become incompetent!! Sometimes my packages sit at the post office 3 days before they deliver it!!
    My package can sit in your back office for as long as you want... Think about it...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

23. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    My package can sit in your back office for as long as you want... Think about it...
    With the size of the hemorrhoids I have right now you don't want any business with my back office!! Think about that!! LMAO!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    With the size of the hemorrhoids I have right now you don't want any business with my back office!! Think about that!! LMAO!!

Lubrication?

The veins are like ribs for his pleasure?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

25. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Lubrication? The veins are like ribs for his pleasure?
    Yoooo WTH LOL
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 07:43 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 11:15 PM
  3. Wanna get real BIG and Strong real Fast??
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 10:26 AM
  4. how to get a big neck?
    By swanee609 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 02:38 PM
  5. Scary Big F-1 Crash !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 09:08 PM