Androfactory Stacks

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androfactory wants to hear from you on what stacks you would like to see available on their website www.androfactory.com

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Creating stacks would increase savings....good idea.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creating stacks would increase savings....good idea.
Completely agree, and it would cater to one's goal in a more effective manner.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bulk Up, P-Bold, & Focus would be great - androgens, progestins, & dht to balance the others some & give that extra mood/drive. This would be a great combo to add some mass & power.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Bulk Up, P-Bold, & Focus would be great - androgens, progestins, & dht to balance the others some & give that extra mood/drive. This would be a great combo to add some mass & power.
I like this idea. A lot.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey it says on the site to check the site for pct ideas. I can't find it anywhere. What is usually recommended for the products. Last thing I have ran was Halodrol way back in 06 lol. I try to stay away from stuff due to anger issues haha

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey it says on the site to check the site for pct ideas. I can't find it anywhere. What is usually recommended for the products. Last thing I have ran was Halodrol way back in 06 lol. I try to stay away from stuff due to anger issues haha
There are some OTC products you could run for pct. I would google it and you will get quite a few results.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bout that but fast forward to early in the new year and SUSTAIN-X would have been recommended to suffice/augment a PCT for most reasonable cycles using our products.

But as quoted prior there are solid PCT products already among us.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lean cuts focus stack. Pbold focus stack. Maxbulk x2 lean cuts 1 stack*anti bloat* bulk up lean cuts,bulk up focus,max bulk focus stack. Focus x2 pbold stack.

So many frigging stacks. Stackgasm.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I figured most OTC would work. I am always tempted to try some mild cycles, just don't want to hurt marriage lol.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I figured most OTC would work. I am always tempted to try some mild cycles, just don't want to hurt marriage lol.
Dht triggers anger in some if they go too high. So perhaps lean more towards MAX-BULK.

And I'm like you now where I'm staying clear of methyl products...wiser as I get older I suppose. Lol.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget happy wife happy life lol
That's the golden rule.
That being said we have several products that should be very mild on aggression sides

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's the golden rule.
That being said we have several products that should be very mild on aggression sides
Not married, but can attest that it's the same for a serious gf - one of the reasons I avoid things like trenadione. Does anybody ever want to lose proper erectile function or be so shutdown when they come off they have bedroom issues just to spare their liver? No. What's that you say? Products like Max Bulk & Lean Cuts can offer similar non-mehtylated gains without these problems? And they aren't very suppressive? Bingo :scool:

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking that a P-Bold and Lean-Cuts stack will be my summer cut. Probably starting in March for 6 weeks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'm thinking that a P-Bold and Lean-Cuts stack will be my summer cut. Probably starting in March for 6 weeks.
Its a great stack for sure

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for suggestions

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dht triggers anger in some if they go too high. So perhaps lean more towards MAX-BULK.

And I'm like you now where I'm staying clear of methyl products...wiser as I get older I suppose. Lol.
That's the golden rule.
Not married, but can attest that it's the same for a serious gf - one of the reasons I avoid things like trenadione. Does anybody ever want to lose proper erectile function or be so shutdown when they come off they have bedroom issues just to spare their liver? No. What's that you say? Products like Max Bulk & Lean Cuts can offer similar non-mehtylated gains without these problems? And they aren't very suppressive? Bingo :scool:
Thanks for all the responses. I agree with Happy Wife Happy Life lol. Lean Cuts is the one I would lean towards(no pun intended) in the future. Anything to help my phat ass drop weight!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the responses. I agree with Happy Wife Happy Life lol. Lean Cuts is the one I would lean towards(no pun intended) in the future. Anything to help my phat ass drop weight!
With you there bud. Got a 24 week cut coming up. Last 8 weeks im adding leancuts as I reverse diet. Keeps me lean and allows me to slowly add calories back in

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
How about a pbold and max-bulk or pbold and bulk-up stack. Seems like the makings of mass right there...

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
How about a pbold and max-bulk or pbold and bulk-up stack. Seems like the makings of mass right there...
Sounds good P-Bold will boost your appetite helping pack on the mass

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Both choices would be the absolute best stack you could assemble to gain mass - 4dhea & 19 will add size/strength & the p-bold will stack well to do the same. And appetite will definitely go up on the 4dhea & the p-bold, further lending to growth. You just can't grow unless you really put in time at the table.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Both choices would be the absolute best stack you could assemble to gain mass - 4dhea & 19 will add size/strength & the p-bold will stack well to do the same. And appetite will definitely go up on the 4dhea & the p-bold, further lending to growth. You just can't grow unless you really put in time at the table.
Agreed some people get afraid to eat like you need to grow. As long as your eating good foods and putting in the time at the gym your going to gain mostly muscle.