Halloween is in 30 days

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

  1. Sweet deal.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  2. sounds like a sweet deal

  3. Emailed everyone back who was interested with prices for buy 2 get one and for a case of 12

  4. Always hooking it up :-)
    Independent
    •   
       


  5. All orders out today

  6. Ordered Friday afternoon, got my goodies today! Amazing stuff here. Great conversation before ordering and so many options. EBF is totally hooking it up with this deal so get in here!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code Sparta10 for 10% off your order

  7. Mine is on the way! I've gone through 3 tubs of MP ordered 6 more.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jjobe6 View Post
    Mine is on the way! I've gone through 3 tubs of MP ordered 6 more.
    Thanks guys.

    Probably go on another 2 weeks

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jjobe6 View Post
    Mine is on the way! I've gone through 3 tubs of MP ordered 6 more.
    Thx bud. How u like it?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post

    Thx bud. How u like it?
    Well I will never go without it. After 6-8 weeks or so of use it was the leanest I've ever been. I definitely think the longer you use it the better.
    As I was running low I stopped using as much and then stopped all together. My weight went up.

    I really like this product because I have a hard time controlling my appetite and I have tried just about everything as far as appetite suppressant/fat burners go. So it allows me to feel satisfied without putting on fat!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jjobe6 View Post
    Well I will never go without it. After 6-8 weeks or so of use it was the leanest I've ever been. I definitely think the longer you use it the better.
    As I was running low I stopped using as much and then stopped all together. My weight went up.

    I really like this product because I have a hard time controlling my appetite and I have tried just about everything as far as appetite suppressant/fat burners go. So it allows me to feel satisfied without putting on fat!

    How are you dosing it? I have only used mine on cheat days
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    How are you dosing it? I have only used mine on cheat days
    Everyday 2-3 times. Pre workout and pre meals or mixed in with my meals. (I normally only have 2 maybe 3 meals a day)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jjobe6 View Post
    Everyday 2-3 times. Pre workout and pre meals or mixed in with my meals. (I normally only have 2 maybe 3 meals a day)
    how are you taking it when not in a meal?... Stuff tastes awful.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code Sparta10 for 10% off your order

  14. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    how are you taking it when not in a meal?... Stuff tastes awful.
    It's a bit chalky I wouldn't say awful

    For example mix it into mashed potatos, chili, tomato sauce stuff like that

  15. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    how are you taking it when not in a meal?... Stuff tastes awful.
    Mouthful of water/diet pop scoop of MP...down the hatch. It's not the best tasting stuff but by far not the worst.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    how are you taking it when not in a meal?... Stuff tastes awful.
    Really? I haven't minded it at all lol. I have mixed it in pre's, iced tea, protein, and mixed drinks lol

    Haven't cooked with it yet
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    how are you taking it when not in a meal?... Stuff tastes awful.
    You Pu55y....I mix it in plain water :-p

    jk my friend. I do mix it in water sometimes, not good but tolerable. My gf hates it in anything, but she's always a women so......

    Yeah it's good in lemon/rasp crystal lite
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  18. Parachute hahah. Wash it down with water
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. MP isn't that bad tasting. I mix it in a bit of water and throw it back. Much much worse tasting powders out there.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  20. Haha man I took a beating for that one. Ya definitely a tough one to throw back straight just cuz it's so dry... Almost like the cinnamon challenge ha. It's fine in food or flavored drinks I was just curious cuz it sounded like he was taking it straight up... Gotta do what you gotta do. In the end, I'd trade the worst taste for an effective supp any day
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code Sparta10 for 10% off your order

  21. I got mine today! Thanks! I like the new black containers

  22. Awesome deal. I honestly don't mind the taste of MP at all (actually kind of like it ). I usually dump it straight into my mouth and chase it with water. I've mixed it with water and added it to food as well. After about a month of use, both Metabolic Powder and Recompadrol have become staple products for me.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Awesome deal. I honestly don't mind the taste of MP at all (actually kind of like it ). I usually dump it straight into my mouth and chase it with water. I've mixed it with water and added it to food as well. After about a month of use, both Metabolic Powder and Recompadrol have become staple products for me.
    This^^^^

    Smashed 400gr carbs before bed with 3 Rdrol/1AP and 4 scoops MP (2 before w/ GDA's, 2 sipped on during)

    Woke up dry and full
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    This^^^^ Smashed 400gr carbs before bed with 3 Rdrol/1AP and 4 scoops MP (2 before w/ GDA's, 2 sipped on during) Woke up dry and full
    Tales like this make me so impatient to try out my rdrol. So many good reviews. Love me some ap too
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code Sparta10 for 10% off your order

  25. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Tales like this make me so impatient to try out my rdrol. So many good reviews. Love me some ap too
    Me too! I have only tried Glycophase for a GDA. I'm still learning with them. Basically for damage control if I binge out
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  26. I'll be using AP/Recompadrol/MP with 975g carbs today. I'm counting down the seconds until the feast begins.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'll be using AP/Recompadrol/MP with 975g carbs today. I'm counting down the seconds until the feast begins.
    Hell.....I'm counting down FOR you lol. 900g of carbs sounds delightful.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Hell.....I'm counting down FOR you lol. 900g of carbs sounds delightful.
    Lol it will be glorious. I'll most likely add a couple more pancakes or another cup of cereal and make it an even 1000g.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 20 lbs in 30 days. Support me, bros!
    By MusicMan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 05:31 PM
  2. Competitive Edge Labs- PCT Assist 5 lbs. of muscle in 30 days
    By longhornsp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 12:48 PM
  3. Getting my weight back in 30 days
    By Paid Benefit in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 01:09 AM
  4. 20lb's in 30 days
    By bones168 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 06:59 PM
  5. Get Huge in 30 Days with Internet Supplements....LOL
    By TheChosen1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 12:36 AM
Log in
Log in