Looking for 4 AM'ers to get VOLATILE in the gym!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 Loggers Needed to Test
Volatile Pre Workout
By Formutech Nutrition
And a chance to try our new Level II Super Thermogenic Powder!!​

Volatile_Pre_Workout_Formutech_Nutrition.jpg
Volatile-ingredient-panel-Formutech-Nutrition.jpg

CLEAN ENERGY/DEVASTATING PUMPS! | NO DMAA​

VOLATILE, by Formutech Nutrition, is a great tasting Pre-Workout Catalyst. Compared to other pre-workouts that might leave you short changed, VOLATILE boasts 9 grams of active ingredients per scoop that includes 2 forms of creatine! The scientifically formulated active ingredients in VOLATILE give you the focus and energy to get you into the gym but will not cause jitters or a crash. VOLATILE will leave your body totally pumped long after your workout is complete.

HOW IT WORKS:

The focus on VOLATILE is the PUMP. The ingredients in VOLATILE are scientifically proven to increase the blood flow into your muscles rapidly, aiding nutrient transport, fullness and vascularity to your muscles while you train. This increase allows your body to produce more energy which in turn will allow you to push out more sets and more reps than you ever had before.
Taking VOLATILE pre-workout is a proven way to give you an athletic edge that will improve endurance, decrease recovery time, giving you massive and long lasting pumps!

In addition, some of you will be randomly chosen to receive a 10 serving sample tub of our NEW Level II Super Thermogenic Powder!

Level-II-Bottle.jpg
LEVEL-II-Ingredients.jpg

What are you waiting for, throw in an app!

Let us know:

Training Schedule
Training style and goals
How often can you update your log
Have you ever logged a product before? (link?)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is some great stuff here guys! Does exactly what it says.

markdraws

Awards
Get out of my yard you damn kids.

Ingredients sound verrry nice. The addition of of the thermo to try also has gotten this old man to thrown in his hat.Train usually every other day, dependent upon recovery.Male, 193 lbs, 53 and still growing long hairWorkouts vary as I enjoy heavy days just as much as intense pump circuits.Never logged anything before, but would be happy to do it for 2 to 3 weeks. Lately been trying to bring up my shoulders and chest.Aside from the wife have recently fallen in love with an old cybex incline fly press machine at a gym that requires and extra 20 minutes to access. Well worth the drive for that pump:).Mark

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hhmmm people sleeping on this one eehhh BUMP!!!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
This is a good promo Swanks. You get the proven volatile and to try Level 2. I like it.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff was very good. I reviewed it last year. People are missing out

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ozzielifter87

ozzielifter87

Awards
Is this product availiable for use in Australia cause im keen to give it a go!

Im a 26 year old male and weigh about 83kgs.

Im a soldier so I do pt for around an hour or so each day plus I hit the gym 4-5 times a week. I do a split of back, shoulders, chest and legs using mostly free weights were I can and am focused on weight loss atm and will be starting a bulk once im happy with how my body looks, which isnt too far away. Extra cardio is flexed in where im up to it, but our pt is alot of hiit circuits which helps with that.

Ive never logged for anything like this before but am a quick learner and im willing to log 7 days a week if need be =)

Dunno if im what ur looking for but more than happy to give this a go

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great ingredient list but must also say the taste is great!

Don't miss out!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this product availiable for use in Australia cause im keen to give it a go!

Im a 26 year old male and weigh about 83kgs.

Im a soldier so I do pt for around an hour or so each day plus I hit the gym 4-5 times a week. I do a split of back, shoulders, chest and legs using mostly free weights were I can and am focused on weight loss atm and will be starting a bulk once im happy with how my body looks, which isnt too far away. Extra cardio is flexed in where im up to it, but our pt is alot of hiit circuits which helps with that.

Ive never logged for anything like this before but am a quick learner and im willing to log 7 days a week if need be =)

Dunno if im what ur looking for but more than happy to give this a go
Unfortunately we can't take any apps for our Australian friends. But on the bright side, you guys can get our Lean EFX Refined powder over there and its not available in the US!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
level 2 looks interesting!!!:chinese:

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Volatile looks really impressive. I haven't tried it yet but i suppose it's something like abb's pumped n.o. or n.o. xplode and similar stuff. I would be happy to try this one and make a log about it. Age-19, gender-male, training schedule - 3x week, training style and goals - supersets more oriented on bigger shredded arms, How often can you update your log - Try to do it everyday, Have you ever logged a product before - NO, but I've made several reviews at gnc, facebook pages and supplementreviews

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volatile looks really impressive. I haven't tried it yet but i suppose it's something like abb's pumped n.o. or n.o. xplode and similar stuff. I would be happy to try this one and make a log about it. Age-19, gender-male, training schedule - 3x week, training style and goals - supersets more oriented on bigger shredded arms, How often can you update your log - Try to do it everyday, Have you ever logged a product before - NO, but I've made several reviews at gnc, facebook pages and supplementreviews
Out of curiosity, what does your training split typically look like?

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, what does your training split typically look like?
tue-chest, biceps, press, legs / thu- back, triceps, press / sat-biceps, triceps with gians supersets by lg science's athlete. sometimes on sundays a little cardio. I would like to train more like 5 days a week but I can't manage my time because of university :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tue-chest, biceps, press, legs / thu- back, triceps, press / sat-biceps, triceps with gians supersets by lg science's athlete. sometimes on sundays a little cardio. I would like to train more like 5 days a week but I can't manage my time because of university :)
I know allllllll about trying to make it work on a tight schedule bro. seriously!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Looking forward to seeing this... Volatile is a good product I've tried and it proved itself.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Evening bump!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to log some Volatile for sure. Just finishing up a Ripped and Hyper cut, moving into a lean recomp phase.

Training Schedule: M-F, 1 major group per day
M- Chest T- Shoulders W- Legs
T- Bi's and Tri's F- back
(Deviated from this this week due to work and appointments)

Training Style: 3 high volume weeks, 1 heavy week- repeat

Goals: GET BIG, while being lean

Update Frequency: 6 days a week for the most part, sometimes 7, rarely 5.

Logs: i have logged several products here on AM and Swoldiers. I will edit this post with links tomorrow.

Fitnessvol

Awards
I'd like to try it I'm looking for a good pre since my craze looks like it's gonna be no more

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BUMPING AGAIN FOLKS!!! Hop on in here lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bump

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would like to log some Volatile for sure. Just finishing up a Ripped and Hyper cut, moving into a lean recomp phase.

Logs: i have logged several products here on AM and Swoldiers. I will edit this post with links tomorrow.
Solid applicant right here, Swanky. Drew gets a vote from me for sure. And nobody should be questioning bigT, but that's a given :)

Volatile was the best preworkout I've ever had the pleasure of using for a consecutive month. And I've used quite a few. No brag, just fact.

Fitnessvol

Awards
I'm up at 4 at the gym by 5

Monday - Legs
Tuesday- BIG CHEST DAY
Wednesday - abs cardio calves
Thursday - BIG BACK DAY
Friday - shoulders
Saturday - Bi's n Tri's
Sunday - Rest

beast27

Awards
seems interesting enough to try
male
monday- saturday 2-2.5 hours a day and posing
every body part 3 times a week with high intensity - 30 second breaks between each set
could update log daily
no previous logs

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm up at 4 at the gym by 5

Monday - Legs
Tuesday- BIG CHEST DAY
Wednesday - abs cardio calves
Thursday - BIG BACK DAY
Friday - shoulders
Saturday - Bi's n Tri's
Sunday - Rest
bonus points for being a crazy stupid early in the morning lifter like me :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Solid applicant right here, Swanky. Drew gets a vote from me for sure. And nobody should be questioning bigT, but that's a given :)

Volatile was the best preworkout I've ever had the pleasure of using for a consecutive month. And I've used quite a few. No brag, just fact.
prior commitment or i would be all over this, btw-thanks for the kind words!!!......oh yeah, grats on the rep position!!!

Fitnessvol

Awards
I love it and no one's hardly in there. About 12 regulars and they stay on the treadmills

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

thanks for the kind words on our behalf, Hyde!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
prior commitment or i would be all over this, btw-thanks for the kind words!!!......oh yeah, grats on the rep position!!!
Wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it, boss. And thanks - Andro Factory has a top notch line of products.

thanks for the kind words on our behalf, Hyde!
You guys better announce if you ever release any more flavors for Volatile...I haven't forgotten the talk of Orange somewhere down the road!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks pal! Means a lot for sure.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bonus points for being a crazy stupid early in the morning lifter like me :)
Up lately myself at 430. Is it bad that my kids go to bed at 8 and I am generally asleep at 830 or 9

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AM bump for some apps, folks!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets get some more apps in here fellas!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sorry it took so long, but here are my links to previous logs. Obviously some are better than others, but there is a learning curve I think with logging products.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223200-sgt-reg-s.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/224931-nolvadren-xt-making.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/225284-ageforce-final-cut.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/227251-unleashing-my-superpower.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228729-gameday-man-sports.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/229241-addicted-speed-speedx3.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/230787-dual-log-anabolic.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235081-drewsicle3210-gets-ripped.html

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Up lately myself at 430. Is it bad that my kids go to bed at 8 and I am generally asleep at 830 or 9
Nah, I go to bed at the same time as my kids, 0730-0800. Then I can wake up at 0300-0400 without feeling to tired. It sure is getting harder the older I get to wake up early. I think the kids take a toll also though, wear us out mentally as well as physically.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nah, I go to bed at the same time as my kids, 0730-0800. Then I can wake up at 0300-0400 without feeling to tired. It sure is getting harder the older I get to wake up early. I think the kids take a toll also though, wear us out mentally as well as physically.
Amen to that.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Level II is top notch. I need a full tub now! I gave a mini log on it. Check it out

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
I'd like to get my app in on this.

I have done a few logs. I'm in the gym 4-5 times a week and actually have not been on a preworkout for about almost 2 weeks now.

I tend to be very detailed with my logs and dependable to keep them updated.

Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
volatile plus level 2 equals WIN!!!!