Looking for 4 AM'ers to get VOLATILE in the gym!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Looking for 4 AM'ers to get VOLATILE in the gym!


    4 Loggers Needed to Test
    Volatile Pre Workout
    By Formutech Nutrition
    And a chance to try our new Level II Super Thermogenic Powder!!


    Name:  Volatile_Pre_Workout_Formutech_Nutrition.jpg
Views: 7370
Size:  204.5 KBName:  Volatile-ingredient-panel-Formutech-Nutrition.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  100.5 KB

    CLEAN ENERGY/DEVASTATING PUMPS! | NO DMAA



    VOLATILE, by Formutech Nutrition, is a great tasting Pre-Workout Catalyst. Compared to other pre-workouts that might leave you short changed, VOLATILE boasts 9 grams of active ingredients per scoop that includes 2 forms of creatine! The scientifically formulated active ingredients in VOLATILE give you the focus and energy to get you into the gym but will not cause jitters or a crash. VOLATILE will leave your body totally pumped long after your workout is complete.



    HOW IT WORKS:

    The focus on VOLATILE is the PUMP. The ingredients in VOLATILE are scientifically proven to increase the blood flow into your muscles rapidly, aiding nutrient transport, fullness and vascularity to your muscles while you train. This increase allows your body to produce more energy which in turn will allow you to push out more sets and more reps than you ever had before.
    Taking VOLATILE pre-workout is a proven way to give you an athletic edge that will improve endurance, decrease recovery time, giving you massive and long lasting pumps!


    In addition, some of you will be randomly chosen to receive a 10 serving sample tub of our NEW Level II Super Thermogenic Powder!

    Name:  Level-II-Bottle.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  85.0 KBName:  LEVEL-II-Ingredients.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  76.1 KB

    What are you waiting for, throw in an app!

    Let us know:

    Age
    Gender
    Training Schedule
    Training style and goals
    How often can you update your log
    Have you ever logged a product before? (link?)
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  2. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Bump!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    wicked442's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    6,263
    Rep Power
    1757968

    This is some great stuff here guys! Does exactly what it says.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    markdraws's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    75

    Thumbs up Get out of my yard you damn kids.


    Ingredients sound verrry nice. The addition of of the thermo to try also has gotten this old man to thrown in his hat.Train usually every other day, dependent upon recovery.Male, 193 lbs, 53 and still growing long hairWorkouts vary as I enjoy heavy days just as much as intense pump circuits.Never logged anything before, but would be happy to do it for 2 to 3 weeks. Lately been trying to bring up my shoulders and chest.Aside from the wife have recently fallen in love with an old cybex incline fly press machine at a gym that requires and extra 20 minutes to access. Well worth the drive for that pump.Mark
  5. Registered User
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,441
    Rep Power
    1447817

    Hhmmm people sleeping on this one eehhh BUMP!!!
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  6. Registered User
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389583

    This is a good promo Swanks. You get the proven volatile and to try Level 2. I like it.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  7. Registered User
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    111313

    This stuff was very good. I reviewed it last year. People are missing out
  8. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Hhmmm people sleeping on this one eehhh BUMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    This is a good promo Swanks. You get the proven volatile and to try Level 2. I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    This stuff was very good. I reviewed it last year. People are missing out
    Hell yeah! Folks better get on this!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  9. Registered User
    ozzielifter87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    647

    Is this product availiable for use in Australia cause im keen to give it a go!

    Im a 26 year old male and weigh about 83kgs.

    Im a soldier so I do pt for around an hour or so each day plus I hit the gym 4-5 times a week. I do a split of back, shoulders, chest and legs using mostly free weights were I can and am focused on weight loss atm and will be starting a bulk once im happy with how my body looks, which isnt too far away. Extra cardio is flexed in where im up to it, but our pt is alot of hiit circuits which helps with that.

    Ive never logged for anything like this before but am a quick learner and im willing to log 7 days a week if need be =)

    Dunno if im what ur looking for but more than happy to give this a go
  10. Registered User
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,562
    Rep Power
    872991

    Great ingredient list but must also say the taste is great!

    Don't miss out!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  11. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by ozzielifter87 View Post
    Is this product availiable for use in Australia cause im keen to give it a go!

    Im a 26 year old male and weigh about 83kgs.

    Im a soldier so I do pt for around an hour or so each day plus I hit the gym 4-5 times a week. I do a split of back, shoulders, chest and legs using mostly free weights were I can and am focused on weight loss atm and will be starting a bulk once im happy with how my body looks, which isnt too far away. Extra cardio is flexed in where im up to it, but our pt is alot of hiit circuits which helps with that.

    Ive never logged for anything like this before but am a quick learner and im willing to log 7 days a week if need be =)

    Dunno if im what ur looking for but more than happy to give this a go
    Unfortunately we can't take any apps for our Australian friends. But on the bright side, you guys can get our Lean EFX Refined powder over there and its not available in the US!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  12. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    level 2 looks interesting!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  13. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    level 2 looks interesting!!!
    toss up an app, bigt, i'd love to get your opinion on both volatile AND L2
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  14. Registered User
    blokpost's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    20
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    75050

    Volatile looks really impressive. I haven't tried it yet but i suppose it's something like abb's pumped n.o. or n.o. xplode and similar stuff. I would be happy to try this one and make a log about it. Age-19, gender-male, training schedule - 3x week, training style and goals - supersets more oriented on bigger shredded arms, How often can you update your log - Try to do it everyday, Have you ever logged a product before - NO, but I've made several reviews at gnc, facebook pages and supplementreviews
  15. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    Volatile looks really impressive. I haven't tried it yet but i suppose it's something like abb's pumped n.o. or n.o. xplode and similar stuff. I would be happy to try this one and make a log about it. Age-19, gender-male, training schedule - 3x week, training style and goals - supersets more oriented on bigger shredded arms, How often can you update your log - Try to do it everyday, Have you ever logged a product before - NO, but I've made several reviews at gnc, facebook pages and supplementreviews
    Out of curiosity, what does your training split typically look like?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  16. Registered User
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,562
    Rep Power
    872991

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Out of curiosity, what does your training split typically look like?
    Well I generally work out on days that end with Y
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  17. Registered User
    blokpost's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    20
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    75050

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Out of curiosity, what does your training split typically look like?
    tue-chest, biceps, press, legs / thu- back, triceps, press / sat-biceps, triceps with gians supersets by lg science's athlete. sometimes on sundays a little cardio. I would like to train more like 5 days a week but I can't manage my time because of university
  18. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    tue-chest, biceps, press, legs / thu- back, triceps, press / sat-biceps, triceps with gians supersets by lg science's athlete. sometimes on sundays a little cardio. I would like to train more like 5 days a week but I can't manage my time because of university
    I know allllllll about trying to make it work on a tight schedule bro. seriously!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  19. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    1439196

    Looking forward to seeing this... Volatile is a good product I've tried and it proved itself.
  20. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Evening bump!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  21. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    I would like to log some Volatile for sure. Just finishing up a Ripped and Hyper cut, moving into a lean recomp phase.

    Age: gettin old (31)

    Gender: Male

    Training Schedule: M-F, 1 major group per day
    M- Chest T- Shoulders W- Legs
    T- Bi's and Tri's F- back
    (Deviated from this this week due to work and appointments)

    Training Style: 3 high volume weeks, 1 heavy week- repeat

    Goals: GET BIG, while being lean

    Update Frequency: 6 days a week for the most part, sometimes 7, rarely 5.

    Logs: i have logged several products here on AM and Swoldiers. I will edit this post with links tomorrow.
  22. Registered User
    Fitnessvol's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    13

    I'd like to try it I'm looking for a good pre since my craze looks like it's gonna be no more
  23. Registered User
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,441
    Rep Power
    1447817

    BUMPING AGAIN FOLKS!!! Hop on in here lol
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  24. Registered User
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,562
    Rep Power
    872991

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitnessvol View Post
    I'd like to try it I'm looking for a good pre since my craze looks like it's gonna be no more
    Tell us more......
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  25. Registered User
    Fitnessvol's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Tell us more......
    What more do you want to know
  26. Registered User
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,562
    Rep Power
    872991

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitnessvol View Post
    What more do you want to know
    Previous logs, training style/frequency etc.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  27. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitnessvol View Post
    What more do you want to know
    Not to pick on you, but if you read the initial post you would have seen the info we're asking for
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  28. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    bump
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  29. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,987
    Rep Power
    3455856

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I would like to log some Volatile for sure. Just finishing up a Ripped and Hyper cut, moving into a lean recomp phase.

    Age: gettin old (31)

    Gender: Male

    Training Schedule: M-F, 1 major group per day
    M- Chest T- Shoulders W- Legs
    T- Bi's and Tri's F- back
    (Deviated from this this week due to work and appointments)

    Training Style: 3 high volume weeks, 1 heavy week- repeat

    Goals: GET BIG, while being lean

    Update Frequency: 6 days a week for the most part, sometimes 7, rarely 5.

    Logs: i have logged several products here on AM and Swoldiers. I will edit this post with links tomorrow.
    Solid applicant right here, Swanky. Drew gets a vote from me for sure. And nobody should be questioning bigT, but that's a given

    Volatile was the best preworkout I've ever had the pleasure of using for a consecutive month. And I've used quite a few. No brag, just fact.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  30. Registered User
    Fitnessvol's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    13

    I'm up at 4 at the gym by 5

    Monday - Legs
    Tuesday- BIG CHEST DAY
    Wednesday - abs cardio calves
    Thursday - BIG BACK DAY
    Friday - shoulders
    Saturday - Bi's n Tri's
    Sunday - Rest
  31. Registered User
    beast27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    12

    seems interesting enough to try
    21
    male
    monday- saturday 2-2.5 hours a day and posing
    every body part 3 times a week with high intensity - 30 second breaks between each set
    could update log daily
    no previous logs
  32. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitnessvol View Post
    I'm up at 4 at the gym by 5

    Monday - Legs
    Tuesday- BIG CHEST DAY
    Wednesday - abs cardio calves
    Thursday - BIG BACK DAY
    Friday - shoulders
    Saturday - Bi's n Tri's
    Sunday - Rest
    bonus points for being a crazy stupid early in the morning lifter like me
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  33. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Solid applicant right here, Swanky. Drew gets a vote from me for sure. And nobody should be questioning bigT, but that's a given

    Volatile was the best preworkout I've ever had the pleasure of using for a consecutive month. And I've used quite a few. No brag, just fact.
    prior commitment or i would be all over this, btw-thanks for the kind words!!!......oh yeah, grats on the rep position!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  34. Registered User
    Fitnessvol's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    13

    I love it and no one's hardly in there. About 12 regulars and they stay on the treadmills
  35. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Solid applicant right here, Swanky. Drew gets a vote from me for sure. And nobody should be questioning bigT, but that's a given

    Volatile was the best preworkout I've ever had the pleasure of using for a consecutive month. And I've used quite a few. No brag, just fact.
    thanks for the kind words on our behalf, Hyde!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  36. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,987
    Rep Power
    3455856

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    prior commitment or i would be all over this, btw-thanks for the kind words!!!......oh yeah, grats on the rep position!!!
    Wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it, boss. And thanks - Andro Factory has a top notch line of products.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    thanks for the kind words on our behalf, Hyde!
    You guys better announce if you ever release any more flavors for Volatile...I haven't forgotten the talk of Orange somewhere down the road!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  37. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Solid applicant right here, Swanky. Drew gets a vote from me for sure. And nobody should be questioning bigT, but that's a given
    Thanks pal! Means a lot for sure.
  38. Registered User
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,562
    Rep Power
    872991

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    bonus points for being a crazy stupid early in the morning lifter like me
    Up lately myself at 430. Is it bad that my kids go to bed at 8 and I am generally asleep at 830 or 9
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  39. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Rep Power
    7167088

    AM bump for some apps, folks!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  40. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Rep Power
    7167088

    lets get some more apps in here fellas!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for 3 Members to get some sleep with REM 8.0!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 05:53 PM
  2. NLA Performance looking for AM members to log/review products
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 10:47 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 03:08 PM
  4. SNS - Looking for AM members to review focusXT samples ..
    By GQNemesis in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 08:20 PM
  5. Trying to get submerged in the Abyss of sleep ! ! ! !
    By Zombie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 08:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in